Sapphic Serenity Ch. 05

Story Info
Yup, I still like boys, too, seemingly...
10.6k words
4.73
48.4k
56
11

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer and Author's Note: All characters portrayed in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older. This story was a request from a reader and dedicated to them. They know who they are and I hope you all enjoy it. Feedback is welcome, flames will be laughed at, I promise.

*****

Chapter 5- Still Playing For Both Teams

I was glad to see that my potential date was prompt, because he showed up at the food court of the mall three minutes ahead of when we agreed to meet there. Of course, I had to make it look like I hadn't arrived first, I'd been standing near the women's bathrooms for about ten minutes when I saw him walk by. I waited until he sat and then walked up, beaming a bright smile.

"Hi," I said brightly as I joined him, sitting at the little table. "Glad you made it." I could see him trying to make it look like he wasn't staring, but I didn't blame him, either. I'd worn some of my favourite black yoga pants and a tight white t-shirt that my breasts strained against. I wore no bra but I'd brought some panties, just in case things got wet.

"Thanks, you too," he said, pleased I'd shown up. "Can I, uh, get you a drink or something?"

"Just some coffee, black." I said, pointing to indicate a small indie coffee shop I liked. He nodded and retrieved two beverages for us, although his was clearly a smoothie. Apparently not a coffee drinker. I'd try not to hold that against him.

We talked briefly about our plans for the summer and such. He indicated that he was working to save up money for a truck and I told him that I was taking a year off before heading to college, possibly traveling with my mom to Europe. He'd gone to a trade school, majoring in shop and mechanics, meaning he might be useful to keep around, because mom and I knew very damned little about fixing cars. If he could fuck, that would cinch the deal.

We got up and walked around the mall, chatting idly, until we came to the hallway that mom and I had exploited so readily that past weekend. I pulled him down the mostly empty corridor and into the photo booth where so many scandalous pictures had been taken. I pushed him down onto the bench with a finger and leaned over him, my breasts that were barely held in by my tight t-shirt now in his face. I smiled at him wickedly.

"I'll be straight with you," I said softly, kneeling one of my knees between his parted legs and trailing my finger down his chest. He seemed to have a pretty fit build and I was hopeful. "I've wanted to get in your pants since the moment you delivered that pizza to my door. You would have to really mess up or be a complete douchebag for me not to fuck you, do you understand me so far?"

He said nothing but nodded, his eyes widening at my words. If he'd suspected before this or hoped, he didn't seem to be ready for how forward I was being on the subject.

"I'm a horny girl and you've got me tingling," I continued, leaning in a little closer. "So here's the deal- I'm going to take you into the family washroom over there, drop your pants and suck your dick. Later on tonight, you show up at my place and we'll seal the deal. Got it?"

More nodding.

I took him by the hand and led him the short distance to the bathrooms. We slipped into the family changeroom and from there into the back room where the toilet was. Without waiting, I pushed him up against the wall and knelt in front of him. He watched with wide eyes as I undid his belt and unzipped his fly. I shimmied down his pants and then his briefs. I nodded in approval at what I saw- not the biggest dick ever, but decently-sized and thick enough to suit my purposes. I smiled up at him knowingly and took his swelling cock in my hand.

"Mmmmm, that's what I'm talking about," I cooed as I began stroking slowly, examining him. "Good tool you've got here." My tongue snaked out and flicked against the head for a moment, teasing him. He was rock-hard within seconds and I liked how his dick throbbed in my hand. God, I loved the feel of a strong male member. I kissed the head and then rolled my tongue around it, getting the tip glistening. He shivered and my free hand reached under and caressed his sac lightly.

I heard his head thunk back against the wall as I took him inside my mouth, sliding slowly down his shaft to the base. I was glad he was the cleanly type, circumcised too, which was a plus. I gave the base a gentle squeeze with my finger and thumb, my lips touching the ring they formed around him. He let out a groan as I bobbed back and forth along his length. His hands flattened to the wall at his sides and his fingers flexed and clenched.

I pulled my mouth back and swirled my tongue around the head before lifting his cock at an angle and running my tongue along the underside, from base to tip, looking up at him wantonly the whole time. I am quite proud of my dick-sucking skills, I've worked hard to become a renowned mistress of fellatio. Any boy I'd been with at school said I had the most wicked mouth and lots of girls were jealous.

I teased the head some more while my hand pumped up and down his shaft, then slid my warm mouth all the way down again, slowly, making sure he would remember this moment in a random mall bathroom. My other hand strayed under his parted legs and stroked his taint for a moment before moving inward, finding his tight knot and pressing against it. He gasped and shuddered in response.

"Mmmm, so you do like that sort of thing," I murmured, smiling up at him with knowing eyes. "That's good to know..."

I bobbed back and forth a few more times before I stood, leaning close into him and staring into his eyes while my hand pumped his cock. My free hand shimmied my yoga pants and thong down over my hips and mid-thighs. I then turned and pressed my ass against his throbbing member, grinding it slowly between my tight cheeks. He moaned loud enough I though someone might actually hear him, but nothing happened. I leaned back against him, my hand on one side of his face and my cheek pressed to his while I writhed slowly against him.

"So, big boy..." I whispered, caressing his cheek and ear. "You want inside me?"

He nodded, sweat beading on his brow.

"You want to fuck me?"

"Uh-huh..." he managed to say.

"Gonna fuck me with this solid cock of yours?"

"Nnnnn, yes..." he breathed, trembling now.

"Good," I said, stepping away from him suddenly and pulling up my yoga pants before I started to get too turned on myself. "In that case, you'll show up tonight, right? Just after seven would be fine."

He gaped at me as he continued to lean back against the wall. His poor dick was standing at an upward angle, visibly pulsing from his arousal. His eyes were wide with astonishment. "Uhhhhh..." he mewled.

"This wasn't a tease, just a promise of more," I said simply, turning to face him and smiling sweetly. "If I were you, I wouldn't finish off, I'd just let it go away. I want you nice and ready to go tonight, got it?"

He just nodded.

I looked down at his raging cock, put my finger to the tip of it and pressed down, removing my finger to let it comically spring back to its former position. I giggled, leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek and sauntered out of the bathroom. Smirking to myself, I made my way to my car and drove home, knowing that without a doubt, I'd see him tonight. I know boys and there was no way he would say no to my offer.

***

I came in, grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Mom was sitting on one of the couches in her plush robe, legs curled underneath her and drinking a glass of wine.

"Hi, baby," she said as I entered the living room. "You look pleased with yourself. The date go well?"

"I like to think so," I replied cheerfully, walking over to her, leaning in and giving her a deep, loving kiss as she and I were now accustomed to doing. I loved the taste of my mom's mouth. "We had a coffee, I dragged him into the family bathroom, sucked his dick until he was my slave and then left before he blew, making him promise to come by for the rest tonight."

Mom giggled, taking another sip of wine. "You truly are your mother's daughter," she said easily. "But we may have a little planning to do."

"Oh?" I said, sitting down next to her casually. "Why, what's up?"

"I am bringing home a plaything too," she explained, swirling her red wine in her glass. "The guest fitness instructor at our gym, the Italian one."

"Claudio?" I posited, turning my head and smirking. "Mom, you're fucking the fitness instructor?"

"Well, I will be," she corrected. "He leaves for home tomorrow and I wanted to give him a proper send-off, you know?

"Well, if anyone could, it's you, mom," I said simply. "I'm expecting my guest at around seven, when is yours getting here?"

"Not 'til after after the gym closes around nine," she mused.

"Oh, we'll be long gone to my room by then," I declared. "Not only is he going to fuck me, but I'm putting my double dildo and strap-on to good use."

Mom giggled. "Oh, so you were right about him. Well, baby, this should work out just fine then. Will he be staying the night?"

"Doubt it," I answered, considering. "I'm just fucking him. I'll make him stupid with bliss and then give him the boot in the wee hours while you and Claudio are asleep. Not like he'll mind, right?"

"True enough," she agreed, putting her arms around me and pulling me closer. I snuggled into her and sighed contentedly. She kissed the top of my head and smiled. "I do love getting some cock, but I can't wait until I can fuck my little girl again."

"Mmmm, that makes two of us, mom," I purred, reaching up and gently caressing her breast through her robe. "Good to know that dick will never come between us."

"So, aside from a light dinner, what would you like to do until your playdate arrives?"

I giggled at her referring to him as a playdate, like we were five or something. I guess I was planning to play doctor with him, after a fashion. "Well, we could just tease one another and get horny as hell, so we attack our men when they get here."

"Hm, I don't think I'll 'attack' mine, but I do like your idea all the same," she said easily. "Want to just make out and suck on one another's tits?

I nodded. "No pussy-play or I'll want to cum. Well, maybe just a little clit kissing, okay? I do like it when you kiss my clit."

She nodded and took hold of my cheeks, gently bringing my face to hers. Our lips locked and tongues tangled lustily as we began kissing. Mom pulled my shirt up so it was over my breasts, exposing me while I undid her robe and laid her bare except for her panties. I clambered into her lap, kissing her deeply while we squirmed our tits together. Her wonderful hands wandered up and down my back, occasionally squeezing my bum, still encased within my yoga pants.

"Mmmmmm, baby," she murmured through our kiss. "You could make me swear off men..."

"If we both grow cocks to go with our cunts you have a deal." I replied, biting her lip and tugging on it gently with my teeth. "Oooh, mommy what if our cocks and cunts were opposite on us? We could fuck one another at the same time..."

Mom's response was to groan and pull me tight against her, our tits squashing together. I held a certain amount of doubt that we could keep from fucking at this rate, but at least we would try. Tongues tangled and hands wandered over soft flesh as we kissed. Every bit of her succulent body thrilled me and I loved having it pressed to mine.

We made out and teased one another for close to half an hour before we were trembling, sweating wrecks, desperate for one another. Mom was gripping my ass cheeks and pulling me against her, my yoga pants squirming against her lacy panties. We were both clenching our teeth as we fought the desperate need to attack one another and just fuck until we passed out. I wanted to give my little boy-toy everything I had.

I was almost shaking as I clambered off her lap and laid on the floor, taking deep breaths. The crotch of my yoga pants was soaking through, as were mom's panties. She was fanning herself as she wrestled her libido back under control.

"Holy fuckballs, mom," I sighed, taking a chance and stripping off my pants and thong to air myself out. "You and I are terrible at restraining ourselves."

"Seems so," she breathed, composing herself. "Pretty sure if either of us had kissed or bitten that spot on the neck it would have been over."

"'s'why I didn't do it..." I admitted, gently cupping my pussy to feel how wet I was. Predictably, I was a sopping mess and warmer than a Brazilian sidewalk. I kissed my sticky fingers, tingling all over at the taste of my arousal. I hoped my playdate was on time, because I really had to fuck something.

Lunch was cold fruit for both of us. Chilled plums and grapes and pears, followed up by peach sorbet, anything that would cool us down. I pushed away my now-empty dessert bowl and sighed. "I need a shower in the worst way. I think if I'm gonna remain unsullied for my valiant prince, I'd better shower alone, y'know?"

Mom nodded. "Couldn't agree more. I'm a sloppy fucking mess down there and I'm gonna take an icy shower too. We'd better lay off on any physical contact with one another for the rest of the night or we'll be spent before the men get here."

I put her robe back on her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs to take my shower. I kept the water as cold as I could reasonably handle, a chilling, refreshing douse that quenched the intense liquid heat that had filled me. Even my now rock-hard nipples being caressed by my hands did not turn me on, so cold was the inundation. I wrapped myself in a robe, put my hair up in a towel and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

Is this really what I had to do in order to be primed for a date? Lie perfectly still because otherwise my mother and I would lose control and fuck until we were worn out? Seemed ridiculous, but the evidence was nothing short of empirical- we could not be trusted around one another. If we were together, we'd fuck, simple as that.

Not that I minded, of course, but for instances like this.

I pinched the back of my hand as I realized my thoughts were drifting toward my mother.

Maybe a nap would be in order. Sure, I might have horny dreams, but even I don't masturbate in my sleep, often. I could nap and wake up refreshed, get ready for my guest and then show him the night of his life. It was a good plan and I could stick to it.

As long as mom didn't walk into my room.

I shut my eyes and took a nap.

***

"Heard from your playmate yet, baby?" mom called from her bedroom as I sat in my own room at the vanity, carefully preparing myself.

"Yeah, he's about fifteen minutes away," I called back. "I've got the time I need to spin my web." I was wearing tight, ripped jeans and a really tight t-shirt with a band logo on the front. My hair was up in a casual, sloppy ponytail that took several minutes to get just right. For a girl, even a casual look takes careful preparation when you want to look good for someone.

I'd debated about wearing a bra and panties or not, since I'd already told him I intended to fuck him, but ultimately mom advised I wear them, just to make it more exciting and titillating when I did get naked for him. There's an art to riling a guy and keeping him at exactly the right level of boiling before he pops. Mom was absolutely right and I chose my underthings carefully. My bra gave my perky tits even more lift and the panties were tiny enough to be a tease but still commanded a hint of modesty.

"Honey? Have you put on lipstick yet?" mom called again.

"No, why?" I replied, touching up the corner of my eyes with my favourite liner.

"I just want you to take a look at me and see what you think of my appearance. Is that okay?"

Normally one wouldn't have to worry about wearing lipstick or not while appraising someone else's appearance, but I knew what she was getting at. I stood up from my vanity and went out into the hallway and waited.

"In the hallway." I announced.

Mom came out of her room and she took my breath away- she was gorgeous! She was wearing a black cocktail dress that had a plunging neckline, showing off her magnificent bust. It cinched around her slender waist and was accented with a thin silver chain from which hung a glittering crystal. Black heels with silver accents adorned her feet. She was wearing her hair in sultry, sassy curls that cascaded over her shoulders and framed her beautiful face.

"Holy shit..." I breathed quietly, feeling a flush of warmth course through me.

"Thank you," she said, smiling slyly. "You look pretty damned enticing yourself."

"Y'like?" I asked, putting a hand on one hip and giving her a cocky look.

"I'd totally fuck you."

"Mmmmm, glad to hear it..." I purred as we walked toward one another and embraced, kissing deeply. This was why neither of us was wearing lipstick yet. Tongues slithered and grappled as we fell against the wall, fondling each other. She moaned into my mouth and squeezed my behind through my tight jeans.

We pressed harder into one another, kissing more feverishly until mom pushed me against the wall, pinning me with her body. Her eyes smouldered as she took my chin in her hand and gripped my hair, her breathing heavy. She mashed her mouth against mine again, almost grinding her body into me. Lips locked and I whirled around, thumping her against the wall and holding her in place. The kiss became almost savage as we wrestled.

We broke the kiss and stared fiercely into one another's eyes, panting in lust, still holding one another's chins. I was so fucking turned on and I could tell mom was as well. We desperately wanted to fuck.

"Good thing your boy is almost here," she said in a husky voice. "Or all bets would be off."

"Got that right," I replied, knowing the truth of her words. I was barely holding off as is. "Thank God we don't have the lipstick on yet..."

We each took a deep breath and separated our bodies, straightening out our clothing. I helped her get her hair back into place and appraised her again.

"You look beautiful and sexy as hell, mom," I said truthfully. "But why are you dressed so early? It's gonna be at least two more hours before your guy gets here."

"Oh, the dress is very new, I haven't even worn it yet," she explained, gesturing to it. It was true, she'd only bought it recently and hadn't really had any occasion to put it on. "I just want to loosen it up a little so it hangs naturally and isn't quite so stiff. Two hours or so ought to do it."

"That and our little makeout and wrestling session will make sure your pheromones are permeating it," I quipped, winking. "He'll love it."

"Oh, I do hope so," she said, smiling. "I've only fondled his dick through his exercise shorts, but he seems promising enough."

"Mom, you'd turn a gay man straight," I replied. "Hell, you've made a lesbian out of a straight girl, your daughter of all people."

She giggled and moved in to caress my cheek. "You're so wonderful, baby. Go get ready, I'll be downstairs."

I sauntered back into my room, feeling energized by our little sexplay. I finished my makeup and headed downstairs to join mom in the kitchen, where she'd been preparing an elegant meal for her and her Italian lover-to-be. I whistled as I looked at the spread she had out.

"Canapés, fois gras, caviar, cold lobster, champagne... you sure you're not developing a thing for this guy, mom? This is pretty heavy artillery."

She smiled and shook her head. "No, baby, I'm sure. But a lady likes to display skills, even if she's playing catch-and-release. It may be evil and selfish but I want his best memory of his time in this country to be of his final night here with a goddess."