Sara

Story Info
Wheelchair-bound husband encourages wife to seek a lover.
1.1k words
4.07
71.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,814 Followers

Sara is a hot attractive housewife from North Carolina. She is in her early forties. Sara and her husband have been married for almost twenty years. Sara's husband is also confined to a wheel chair these days. Unfortunately, he no longer can perform normal sex with his lovely wife. He still loves to use his tongue to give Sara wonderful orgasms.

Sara has never had any breast enhancement surgery. Most men would think she is gorgeous being the natural size that she is. She loves having her large nipples stimulated. Men also love to comment about her sexy legs and adorable little ass.

Have been confined to a wheel chair for several years and worried about satisfying his loving wife. There had been many conversations about allowing Sara to see other men. Sara reluctantly refused her husbands offer for many years. Well, until recently.

Sara was sitting on her husbands face one night like she had done many nights in the past when she brought up how much she loved the feel of her husbands tongue on her clitoris. She loved the fact that he was so gentle with her and worked his tongue until his lovely wife was completely satisfied some several orgasms into the night.

That's when Sara mentioned bringing another women into the bedroom. Sara felt she would be cheating if she had another man so they agreed. Sara had already someone in mind. That worked out just fine. Sara and her new female lover spent several weeks entertaining each other. Sara loved the gentle touch another woman had much like her husbands tongue.

Sara approached her husband one night about an offer her female lover offered her. It seemed that her lover had a boyfriend who she was willing to share with her female lover. Sara's husband didn't mind. He in fact encouraged his wife and thought it might be fun for her to experience another man.

The next weekend Sara invited her female lover and her boyfriend over for dinner. That night Sara experienced her first threesome with a woman and another man. Later that night she told her husband all about her experience while she sat on his face.

Sara experienced some of the best orgasms that night riding her husbands face while she shared all those intimate moments she had that night with her husband.

Sara shared her female lovers boyfriend for several months until her lover and her boyfriend got married and moved to another state.

A few weeks passed after her lover moved away when a new opportunity arouse in Sara's life. A nice man moved in next door named David. David was single and in his early thirties. He worked as an engineer in Charlotte and commuted to work back and forth to the suburbs every day.

David who was originally from Atlanta was tall muscular and loved to work out at the gym during the evenings. David was also the first black to move into Sara's neighborhood. David became friends with Sara's husband. They shared a love for sports and spent hours watching games on the television.

David finally took Sara's husband to a football game using and driving the specially made van that Sara and her husband used to transport him around. They became good friends.

Sara enjoyed having David over to the house and seeing the joy it brought her husband having a friend living right next door and spent so much time devoted to her husband. It made her feel good.

One night Sara finished a very intense orgasm and climbed off her husbands face. She gave him kisses on his face as she normally would when he asked her this question.

"Honey. I was wondering if you found David attractive?"

Sara really didn't know how to reply to that question but said she thought he was really a nice man and said he was handsome. The conversation lasted for over an hour that night with Sara's husband explaining that he thought David was attracted to her and how it might make a great opportunity for him and her both.

Sara finally admitted that evening that she was always curious about black men in general. Ever since she was in college she wondered what it might be like making love to a black man. Sara and her husband continued this conversation into the next day and throughout the week.

As much as they enjoyed their friendship with David, they certainly didn't want to ruin what they had as a good neighbor and friend and a sports buddy for her husband. David dropped a few hints here and there to David about his relationship with his wife. David seemed intrigued to learn how they enjoyed sex.

Sara invited David over for dinner one Friday night than they watched a movie. They watched a movie that evening when Sara excused herself to fix drinks for everyone. She returned a few minutes later dressed in something a bit revealing. She sat down next to David sharing a bowl of popcorn. Sara's husband knew what she was up to and focused on the movie.

It wasn't long afterward that David was resting the palm of his hand on Sara's thigh. She adjusted herself spreading her legs open slightly allowing David access to her inner thigh if he so desired. It didn't take much to convince David he had an open invitation and slowly moved his hand closer to Sara's pussy.

Scenes changed in the movie they were watching. The room became darker. Sara's husband turned his head slightly toward his wife and noticed she was arched up off her seat. David was fingering her pussy. A few minutes passed and Sara was locked in a full passionate kiss with David.

The kiss seemed to last for ages and when she finally broke off the kiss and looked toward her husband. He nodded his head giving her permission to head toward the bedroom. That was the sign they had planned if everything went well.

Sara got up and took David's hand and led him into the bedroom and shut the door. Sara knew that her husband was Ok with it. He had told her if things got this far to enjoy herself and not worry about him. He encouraged her to shut the door for privacy knowing that David might be uncomfortable.

Sara found out exactly what it was like making love to a black man that night. She also found out about what she heard about black men over the years of being well endowed. Sara had everything planned out in stages that night. Sara would even allow David to screw her bareback and she did.

It's been several months since that first night Sara had with David. David is invited for dinner at least twice a month now. Each evening ending in the same manor. Sara's husband has even started to enjoy sloppy seconds. Although he can't perform sex any longer. He has his fill of creamy wet well used pussy.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,814 Followers