Sara and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Little brother leaves his 'mark' on sister's wedding.
1.9k words
4.17
234.8k
34
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned against the bedroom wall, stroking my cock slowly and evenly. My shorts were down around my knees and my sweaty forehead was stuck to my hairy forearm.

The spyhole still provided me with a great view into Sara’s bathroom.

Sara is two years older than me and has been out of the house exactly that time.

She left the comforting family fold as soon as she turned eighteen. Her plan was to go to New York and become a very famous painter. But, though she has the talent, none of her art would sell. So Sara went to college and started working on her dagree in business.

I was devastated when she left without saying anything to me. Sara had been everything a little brother could ask for. Kind, understanding and fun. She never got upset when she came downstairs for breakfast in her bikini panties and halter-top, those full round tits bounceing with every step, to find me staring at her. I would drool all over myself, my eyes connected to her oh, so hard nipples. She would smile sweetly and rough my hair as she bent down to get something from the fridge. And flash me her luscious butt in the proccess! God what an ass she had…and still does.

Sara was always a little wild, but when she started college, she went nuts. It was as if she were going out of her way to piss off our parents. Her grades were barely passable and then only because she sucked and fucked her teachers (both men and women!) into giving her better grades. I know because she openly admitted it.

She drank and partied hard, doing drugs and screwing around. She got tattoo’s and piercings and then showed them to our folks. At a dinner party! While my Grandparents were over to visit! I almost pissed myself.

The truth was, even though it sounds like fun, Sara was getting out of control and knew it. One day, about eight months ago, my parents and I went to her apartment for a visit. It was was her 20th birthday. Dad opened the door with our key and as it swung wide, we were treated to a vision of Sara, naked and bouncing on a long thick cock, while her best friend at the time was licking her clit and fingering herself.

I could not stop staring at that girls beautiful round ass as her slender long fingers slid in and out of the pouting pussy below it. Her digits were slippery with juicees from deep within that tight hole. The big dick beneath my sisters cunt was a very lucky bastard. Especially since it got to slurp in and out of my big sis’s sloppy wet quim!

Sara was always beautiful to me, but never more son than at that moment.

She moved up and down on the guy’s cock like she’d been born to fuck. Her full round globes, tipped with large pink nipples, jiggled and bounced on her chest as she pounded up and down, slaming thst salamy as far inside her aching hole as she could get it. Her belly sloped ever so slightly down to the full, pouting lips of her shaved cunny and her naval was pierced by a diamond stud. Her eyes had been closed while she enjoyed the wonderful sensations she was experiencing. But as he hand came up to brush the damp strands of her golden hair off of her sweaty forehead, those large baby blues opened.

Seeing her family standing with their chins in their laps, staring at her get the royal fucking of her life, Sara opened her full, sensuous pink lips and moaned out low and long, her body shuddering in a very powerful orgasm. She gasped and trembled, emitting strange noises. “Ohh, unnhhh, Aaahhhh!”

I stared at my sister while she came and she was staring right at me. Her deep blue orbs glared intently into my own more faded blue eyes. And I read the shame, guilt and terrible ecstacy there. She was getting off on us watching her. Getting off on ME watching her…and I could not hide the bulge in my pants I knew she’d seen.

The man underneath her let out a deep groan and his scrotum began to jerk spasmodically. The dick began to spasm as he spurted thick white sperm into Sara, filling her cavity up until it began to seep out arount the cock-shaft. The girl with the great tusch whimpered and dived into Sara’s pussy, gusling the jizz that leaked down my sister’s smooth thighs. She made sloppy, wet, nasty noises as she licked and slurped the cum out of Saras cunt. Big Dick went soft and fell out. The shrinking penis, wet and red from the prolonged sex, flopped uselessly down over his balls.

Pretty Butt, did not pay him a moments notice as she guzzled his manly escence out of Sara. She was emitting a sighing, sobbing noise from deep in her throat as she consumed her delicious sex-snack. Sara came twice in rapid succession from her attack.

Her girlfriend and the Big Dick were startled out of their separate trances by my Mother, Anela Dayson, shrieking like a wounded kitten. They both gasped and rolled over, away from Sara, who lay there without bothering to cover herself.

Mom screamed again, as if the first time had not been enough to get everyones’ attention. She clasped her beringed fingers over her own ( quite ample) breasts, staring in shocked disbelief at Sara, who glared back at her in annoyance. Two pairs of lovely blue eyes beneath equally blonde fringes of hair stared at one another for one single silent instant. Then; “Do you people ever knock?” Sara asked calmly.

Mom looked at Dad and me, then at my sisters two attractive lovers. She seemed to be at a loss as to what to say, but dad came to her rescue with a strangled expletive.

“Goddamnit, girl! Put some fucking clothes on!”

Sara’s friends began to frantically search for their own undies, the girl trying to hide her goodies at the same time. Sara merely shrugged (making her breasts jiggle nicely) and drew a light summer dress over head. She did not bother with underware herself and seemed not to have worn any in the first place, as Pretty Butt was slipping into the only pair of panties lying around. The guy finished pulling on a pair of jeans and didn’t bother with a shirt. His rippling pecs and six-pack abdoman distracted my mother for a sec, but she recovered her volition. She pointed at the door.

“Matt, out! Get outside till I tell you to come back in. Now!” I looked at dad and he nodded his agreement. I frowned, but said nothing as myself and the happy fuck-buddies filed out into the hall. The guy kissed the girl bye and left. The girl, who was now dressed in tight jeans and a halter-top, leaned against the wall with me. She was very pretty, about my age, with long brown hair. She was hugging herself tightly and rocking back and forth for comfort. Her full lips were trembling and tears of embarrasment were leaking from the corners of her warm brown eyes. I gently asked her name.

“I’m Tara. Sara and I are roommates. I go to NYU. That was Simon. Your Sara’s brother, Matt?” She seemed grateful for someone to talk to. I nodded. She smiled nervously. She was really very cute. If you could ignore the slightly crusty whiteish substance around her mouth. Her cheeks still glistened. I guess she had tried to clean up but missed some spots. She saw me staring at her and started licking the dried cum from her lips. I gave her some privacy and listened to the argument inside.

“How could you be such a slut! My own daughter, is a depraved whore!” That was my Mom. Her voice had been rising for several minutes.

“Jesus, christ, Sara! I knew you weren’t a blushing virgin, but for-Gods-sakes!”

Now Sara chimed in with her side. “Get off your high-horse Mom! I’ve heard you grunting and moaning at night with dad. And I’ve seen you go past my beddroom door with his jizz leaking down your thighs on the way to the bathroom! Don’t give me that whore shit. You like fucking, and CUM, just as much as I do! More!”

Dad was keeping wisely silent. The two women went at it some more, and then got quiet. I stopped trying to listen and glanced over at Tara. She had finished cleaning up and smiled at me again. She was kind of sweet, in a slutty way. I smiled back.

“Your sister talks about you all the time, you know. I can’t get her to shut up about how cute and smart and funny you are. Drives me nuts!” She laughed softly.

I shrugged without comment, but inside I was glowing. Sara talked about how CUTE I am??!! Yyyeesss!!! I had always been tongue tied around her. She had always been my vision of female beauty. No other woman could ever hope to match her.

And she thought I was CUTE! She couldn’t stop talking about me!

Then Tara got quiet. She looked at me more seriously. I lost my own smile.

“The truth is, Matt, I’m worried about Sara. She drinks too much and smokes too much dope. Lately, she has started to do coakain. I don’t think she has any kind of plan for herself anymore and she’s stopped painting now. She is losing it.”

Tara’s eyes got teary again and she took a deep breath.

“In a way, I’m glad you guys walked in on us today. I love Sara and she has been lying to herself for a long time now. At least confronting your parents will force her to admit some things to herself outloud. And maybe she’ll get help now…”

Tara was not a dumb slut after all. She was quite intelligent and even perceptive.

About an hour later, my Dad called us inside. He glanced at Tara, but made no comment.

In the small kitchen we saw my Mom and Sara holding eachother. They had both been crying, and mom’s mascera had run badly. Sara had her face burried in mom’s cleavage, and was sobbing piteously. Dad motioned Tara and I to the side, over to the couch. We sat down, far apart from one another. Dad sat down in an easy chair across the way. At forty years of age, dad’s brown hair was still thick and mostly dark except for a smattering of gray, mostly at the temples. His full, soft beard was what you call, salt and pepper. Right now, my father looked older than I had ever seen him. There was a haunted darkness in his eyes and he just seemed unable to look at anything but the floor.

Sara went into a clinic that same night. She was not allowed to call, write or receive visits for three months. She got clean and went back to school. She started painting again and through this met her current fiance, Greg.

Eight months later, I find myself watching my sister take a shower and jacking my cock for all I was worth. What the HELL was I doing?

To Be Continued…