Sarah Cheats

Story Info
WTF? The toilet seat is up?
15.2k words
4.06
136.2k
113
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers

It's Friday afternoon and I'm on my way home after winning a huge case against the County Sheriff. My client got an out of court settlement for pain and suffering and wrongful arrest.

It seems that the county cops made a huge mistake. The guy's son was a pothead and daddy wanted him out of his house. He paid for an apartment for him and gave him $1000 a month. A confidential informant saw the kid buy something from a drug dealer. He took a snapshot with his cell phone. He wanted to make some points so he told the cops that the kid was a coke dealer. They got a no knock warrant but got the fathers address instead of the kid's. It seems that the kid was a junior. The broke down daddy's door, roughed him up and arrested him. They broke three of his ribs. Instead of taking him to a doctor they just wrapped his ribs with some ace bandages and put him in a cell. It happened on a Friday night and he had to spend the weekend in jail. They also trashed his house looking for the coke. They ruined a lot of very valuable antiques the old man owned. They grilled him for hours trying to get him to give up where the coke was hidden. He tried to explain but they wouldn't listen. He finally told them he wanted a lawyer. They stopped the questioning. His lawyer showed up and they released him on Monday due to lack of evidence. Daddy was very rich and he went after them. They kid was arrested later and all they found was a half ounce of weed and some rolling papers. He was fined and released.

The cops settled out of court for a nice six figure amount and paid our fees. We got a percentage of the award and I got a nice bonus. I also found out that I'm up for a partnership in two months. One of the partners was about to retire and I'm next in line.

So I'm on my way home to take my wife and daughter out to dinner to celebrate.

******************

My wife of ten years is a true beauty. She is the love of my life. Our sex life is great when we have it. As with most lawyers I spend lots of time working late. Our weekends are for family and fucking. My daughter is eight years old and is a daddy's girl. She has me wrapped around her little finger and I love it.

******************

I pull into the garage and go in the house. My wife is gone, but my daughter is in the den watching TV.

"Hi, sweetie. Where's Mom?

"She went to the gym and grocery shopping. I don't know when she's coming back. She didn't say."

I go in the bathroom to take a leak. I see the toilet seat is up. "What the fuck." The seat is never up.

After being ragged on by my wife so many times I just decided to sit to urinate. That way I don't have to remember. My masculinity is not in question so I'm ok with it. It avoided lots of reminders about putting the seat down.

I think for a minute. Maybe she left it up after cleaning the bowl. I look and see a little blob of shit hanging on the side of the bowl. I look closer and see little droplets of liquid on the rim of the bowl. Someone stood and pissed in my toilet. Maybe one of my daughters boy friends used it.

"Sweetie. Did one of your boy friends come over today?"

"Daddy, I don't have a boyfriend. All boys are dirty booger eaters."

"No, I mean one of your friends that's a boy."

"No, daddy. I've been here all alone since Mom left."

I sit on the sofa beside her.

"Look at me. I need you to tell me. Has there been a man in the house? Someone I don't know about."

She looks down and doesn't answer me. I see tears start running down her cheeks. I take her in my arms.

"Why are you crying? What's the matter?"

"I don't want to live at the Foster's house. I want to stay here."

"What do you mean, live at the Foster's house?"

"Mon said if I tell you they'll take me away and I'll have to live at the Foster's house."

Then it hit me. She meant a foster home. How the fuck could she tell her something like that? I take her in my arms.

"Listen to me. I'm telling you that you will never have to go anywhere. I'll always be here for you. No one is taking you away. I'll be here with you forever and ever. OK? Now tell me."

"I'm not supposed to tell you about Uncle Tony."

"Tell me about it. What did you see?"

"I was playing next door with Jenny and I got some mud on my pants. I came home to change and I saw Uncle Tony on the bed with Mom. They were both naked. I think they were doing sex. Mom told me to go to my room. She came in and told me he was Uncle Tony and said that if I told you I would have to go live at the Fosters house."

"Don't worry, baby. No one is taking you away from me. Never never. What did he look like. Do I know him?"

"I don't think so."

"Did he do anything to you? Did he hurt you or anything like that?

"No, I stayed in my room and locked the door. I don't like him. He calls Mom bad names and his hair looks like snakes."

That cheating bitch. She is fucking someone in our bed and threatened our daughter with being taken away. Anger hit me like a freight train. How the fuck could she do this. That bitch is going to pay.

I decide to take Amy to my parents house. I don't want her around when the shit hits the fan.

"Hey, sweetie. How would you like to stay at Grandma's house this weekend."

"OK. I like staying with Grandma.

"She likes when you stay with her too."

"Are you mad at Mom?"

"Don't you worry, sweetheart. Everything will be fine."

I pack a little bag for her and take her to my Mom's house.

********************

"Hi, Mom. I need you to watch Amy for the weekend. Something is going on with Sarah."

"What do you mean, Eric? What's going on?"

"Amy. Why don't you go out and play with Buzz. He likes you to throw his ball for him."

"OK, Daddy."

I watch Amy go out to the back yard. It's explanation time.

"Sarah is cheating on me. She had her lover at the house and Amy saw them screwing. She told her that she would have to go to a foster home if she told me."

"Oh my god. Eric. How could she do that. That's terrible."

"It's worse than terrible. It's unforgivable. I'm going to make her pay. That's the worst thing a parent could do. She is going to pay and pay."

"It sounds like you aren't going to try to work it out."

"Not a chance. Not after she did that to Amy. If I have my way she will never see Amy again. I gotta go now. It's time to confront the bitch. I'm going to give her hell."

"Don't do anything stupid. She isn't worth going to jail for."

"Don't worry. I won't kill her."

"""""""""""""""""""""

I pull into the garage and notice that Sarah's car is not there. I go in the house. I fight back the anger and try to think. I don't want to tip her off yet, so I call the gym and check if she is still there.

"Hello, No Pain No Gain Gym. Jerry speaking. How may I help you?"

Jerry and I met a couple of years ago. We met at a sports bar. We are both Cowboys fans."

"Hey, Jerry. I'm glad you answered. This is Eric. Is Sarah still there?"

Jerry hesitates.

"No. She left a while ago."

"I need to ask you some questions."

He hesitates again.

"OK, ask away."

"Sarah is fucking around on me. Is she flirting with someone or seeing anyone there?"

"Damn it, Eric. I don't want to be in this position. I don't like getting in other peoples business."

"Fuck. She is, isn't she. Tell me about it."

"OK, just don't kill the messenger. She's been meeting up with a guy named Tony. The first time I saw them I was outside in my car taking a break. She came out first and he followed a while later. They kissed and took off. That was about two weeks ago. That's all I know."

"Is he a member there? I need his number and address."

He gives me his phone number and address.

"Thanks, buddy. I owe you one."

The anger hits me again. I decide to call a lawyer I know. She handles divorce cases.

"Hello. Johnson and Benson law offices. This is Mary. How may I help you?"

"Hi, Mary. This is Eric Larsen. Is Jan in. I need to talk to her."

"Let me check, Eric."

Ten seconds go by.

"Hi, Eric. This is Jan. What can I do for you?"

"I need you to take my divorce case. Sarah is cheating on me. I need you to draw up some papers and a restraining order for Amy and I."

"Oh no. Eric. Not you and Sarah. I thought you guys had a great marriage."

"I did too. I just found out today. It's like they say. The husband is the last to find out."

"I'm so sorry. Are you OK?"

"Not really. I'm so fucking pissed I could chew up a crowbar. She really did a number on Amy. She told her if she told me about him she would have to go to a foster home."

"Oh my god. What a terrible thing to do."

I want her to get the least possible out of this and I want full custody of Amy."

"OK. No alimony, no visitation. She may get half of your assets. This is a no fault state."

"OK, do what ever you can. I'm sure the court will give me custody after what she did."

"Are you going to confront her or stay away?"

"I haven't decided yet. I'm so pissed I should leave. I could wring her neck."

"You should leave. Don't do anything stupid. Let things cool off for a few days."

"You're probably right. I'll be at my Mom's. Call me when the papers are ready for me to sign."

"Also, you should go to the bank and cancel your joint credit cards and take half of your savings. She may go after it.

"You have my cell number. I'll return your calls. My phone will be off so leave a message."

"Come by Tuesday afternoon. The papers will be ready. Stay cool and take it easy on yourself."

"I'll try. Thanks."

I decide to take her advice. I pack my toiletries, some casual clothes and a valpac and go back to my Mom's house.

***************************

Two weeks earlier.

As I'm walking through the mall on my way to my favorite dress shop I see a petite blonde walking next to a big black guy. She looks really small next to him. She is about my size and I wonder how she can handle him in bed. She looks really happy holding on to his arm. They seem to be really in love. They're talking and smiling at each other. I chuckle to my self as I think about his big cock going in her. She must have really had a hard time taking it the first few times.

While I'm getting dinner ready for Amy and myself my mind flashes back to the couple I saw. My pussy twitches as I think about her taking his big cock. I can just see her riding him and coming to a screaming orgasm. I can't imagine him on top of her. He would squish her. I feel a little moisture on my pussy lips.

Amy and I finish dinner and I clean up the kitchen. Eric will be late as usual. As I'm getting Amy ready for bed I think about that couple again.

'You can read till 9 o'clock. Then it's light out, OK."

"Good night, Mom."

"Good night, sweetie."

I kiss her good night and I decide to look on the internet to see what's there. I search interracial sex videos. Thousands of sites pop up. I click on the first one and see a bunch of thumbnails. I open one and watch. It's a redhead laying on the bed. A black guy is eating her out. Then she sucks his big cock. I watch as she mounts him and takes it all. They screw in several positions and he cums on her face. I look at some more and they all seem to be about the same. I suddenly realize my hand is in my panties and my pussy is soaked. I watch a few more and finger fuck myself to a really hot orgasm.

While I'm in the shower I think more about it. I realize I'm really horny. I plan on jumping Eric's bones as soon as he gets home. I put on a short semi transparent night gown and no panties. I want to be ready for him. I pour a glass of wine and watch TV till he comes home. Eric shows up at about 8pm. I greet him at the door with a kiss and a hot hug.

"Hi, baby. Welcome home."

"Wow. Don't you look nice you sexy thing. Looks like you want to play."

"Yep. I'm glad you noticed. I have plans for us tonight. Let me fix you a plate and we can get down to business. You go shower while I fix you something."

"You're on. I'll be right back."

As I'm dishing up his dinner I hear him come in. He moves up behind me and presses his cock against my ass. His hands go under my gown and he cups my breasts.

'Careful, big boy. Keep that up and you won't get any dinner."

"Maybe I want you more than dinner."

His fingers find my nipples and he tweaks them. Little lightening bolts hit my pussy. I get wet for him. He takes the plate from my hand and pushes me up against the table. He pushes me down on the table and flips my gown up. He holds my nipples and slowly slides his cock in me. I hear myself cry out as the thrusts all the way in. He pulls back on my nipples and starts thrusting into me. He thrusts harder and the table scoots up against the wall. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. My back arches up and he slams farther in. One hand moves down and he finds my clit. He rubs it and slams into me. I hold my hands over my mouth and scream and cum hard. My man is taking me. He keeps slamming into me stroke after stroke. I feels his cock flare and his hot cums pumps into me. We both cry out in mutual orgasm.

"Oh my god, baby. Your were like an animal. That was wonderful."

"You greet me dressed like that again and the same thing will happen. I'm not one to be trifled with."

"I'll make a note of that. I came really hard."

"Let's go to the bedroom and start round two. I'm not done with you yet."

He takes me by my hand and leads me to the bedroom. He drops is boxers and takes off my gown. His cock is full hard already. I push him on the bed and mount him. I take him in me in one fast stroke. He pinches my nipples and makes me cum again. I squeeze him hard and bounce up and down on him. I feel his cock flare again and his hot cum shoots deep in me. We cum together.

"Damn. You're hot tonight. I love it."

"I was just thinking of how much I love you today and got all horny."

"I love you, baby. Let's snuggle and see what happens in the morning."

He pulls me in his arms and we fall asleep. I dream of taking a big black cock in my pussy.

The next morning I wake first. I remember my dream and feel a little guilt. Seeing that couple in the mall had an impact on me. I push it back in my mind and wake Eric with a blow job.

We spend the morning doing house stuff. Just before noon we pack a lunch and go to the park. We eat and watch Amy play on bars and slide. We pack up and go to the zoo. Amy likes the petting zoo and has a great time feeding the animals.

That evening after dinner Eric and I go to bed early. We are watching a movie. Before the movie is over I fuck him again. While I'm fucking him I imagine it's a big black cock going in my pussy. I scream and cum hard as he pumps his cum in me. He holds me in his arms and the guilt hits me again. I have to stop this. I can't be doing this to us. We cuddle and fall asleep. I dream of a big black cock again.

Sunday morning I wake before Eric. I go to the kitchen and make some coffee. My dreams and thoughts of black cocks come to mind. I don't know what to think about it. It's on my mind way too much. I sense it's going to cause me trouble if I don't stop, but I don't know how. I push is out of my mind and start breakfast. Amy and Eric wake and come in. They eat and the rest of the day goes as normal till we go to bed.

Eric pulls me to him and we kiss. He moves down and sucks on my nipples. I close my eyes and imagine he's a black guy having his way with me. He kisses and licks his way down to my pussy. I open my legs for him and he starts finger fucking and eating my pussy. I cum hard for him. His tongue and lips make me cum and cum. He moves up and shoves his black cock in me. I push my guilt back and just enjoy. He thrusts in and I meet each one with one of my own. He makes me cum two times before I feel his black cock head flare. His black cum shoots into my pussy and I scream with him as we cum together. We cuddle and Eric falls asleep. I lay awake with guilt and shame taking over my mind. Tears roll from my eyes. In the back of my mind I know I am going to cheat on my loving husband with a black man. I cry myself to sleep.

The next morning I wake and find Eric gone. I get up and go make some coffee. I drink a cup and then get Amy ready for school. As I do all of this my mind is on what happened last night. I feel shame and guilt and a desire for a black cock all at once. I walk Amy to the bus stop. I chat with the other mothers while we wait for the bus. I kiss Amy goodbye and return home. I drink another cup of coffee. My urge takes over and I open my laptop. I find a black men with white women site. I take all my clothes off and open the first video of the day. I see a small white woman with a black man eating her pussy. She sucks his cock and mounts him. She rides him and cums with him. She gets off and licks his cock clean. The next one shows another blonde sucking a black guy. She sucks him till her cums on her face. My hand is working furiously on my pussy. I cry out and cum. I watch two more videos and cum with each actor.

I need to stop. I decide to get out of the house. I quickly shower and get dressed. I decide to go to the gym and work off some of the sexual tension. Maybe a good workout will help.

I start on the treadmill. I set the speed at a fast walk. I glance off to my left and see Tony doing curls with some barbells. His muscles ripple under his black skin. The lights play off the light sheen of sweat. My pussy tingles as I watch him. Wonder comes to mind. How big is his cock. Is it true that all black men have big cocks. He stops and walks my way.

"Good morning, Sarah. How's it going?"

"Good morning, Tony. Just getting warmed up. How are you doing.

I hit the stop button and turn to face him. I can't help myself. I look at the bulge in his shorts. He watches me and smiles. I look up into his eyes and blush. My nipples perk up. He looks down at them. I know he can see them through my lace bra and t shirt. He looks into my eyes and smiles. I know he can see my reaction to him. He slowly reaches out and touches my nipples. I gasp but don't pull away. He smiles and takes them between his fingers. He gently pinches them. I moan and little lightening bolts hit my pussy.

"Are those for me, Sarah?"

I don't answer. He pinches them harder.

"Answer me, Sarah. Did I make your nipples get hard?"

"Yes."

"Is your pussy wet for me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want my cock in your pussy?"

"Yes.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock in my pussy."

"Is anyone at your house. I want to fuck you there."

"No, my daughter is at school and my husband is at work."

"Let's go there and you can fuck me. Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Give me your address. You go home first and open the garage door. Get naked and wait for me. Meet me out back in the parking lot."

I turn and leave him. I go and change and wait for him in the parking lot. I look around and don't see anyone. He comes out and I hand him a note. He kisses me and walks away. I get in my car and drive home. As I drive home I feel excitement, guilt and shame. The excitement takes over and my pussy get wetter thinking about his big cock.

I go in and stand in front of my bedroom mirror. I slowly undress. I see my pussy juice running down my legs. I am so hot I can't think straight. The only thing on my mind is getting that big black cock in my pussy.

I hear him drive into the garage. I go to greet him.

He walks in and doesn't say a word. He stops and looks at me. He pulls me into his arms and we kiss. I surrender to him and open my mouth. His tongue finds mine. His hand moves down and he holds my pussy. His finger finds it's way in me. He finds my clit and rubs it. My hips hump on his hand. I'm in his control. He rubs my clit and brings me to my first orgasm. My knees are so weak I can hardly stand. He lifts me in his arms and carries me to the bedroom. He lays me on the bed and slowly takes his clothes off. He pulls his boxer briefs down and his huge cock springs up. I gasp at the sight of it. It has to be at least nine inches.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers