Sarah's Afternoon

Story Info
She is thrilled after being drugged.
7.5k words
4.42
220.3k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,097 Followers

Sarah bounced along to the music coming from her car stereo as she hummed along with the words. Today she was in a good mood. An extremely good mood. She was on her way over to Dan's place to watch the game with him and a couple of his buddies and she thought of the invitation as a sign that they were in fact moving along into a relationship, a sign that their third date had not been their last. She could still feel the thrill that had raced through her when he had called yesterday, Saturday afternoon, to invite her over.

"Mike and Tom are coming over to watch the Bucs play and I thought you might like to join us," his voice had come through the receiver.

Not a huge football fan, but not one of those women who despise the game either, Sarah had accepted the invitation while trying desperately to keep the excitement she was feeling from showing in her voice.

"Do you want me to bring anything?" She'd asked politely, half expecting it to be one of those cases where the man expects the woman to play hostess for his buddies.

"Nope," Dan's voice smiled through the phone. "Just your lovely self."

Sarah's heart did a summersault in her chest at the response. Still struggling to disguise her excitement she'd assured him she would be there.

And now she was on her way over.

It wasn't just that she thought her and Dan were actually building up to a relationship that had her excited. Oh yes, Dan was a great guy. Tall, nice looking, generally sweet and interesting. He had even seemed genuinely caring when she'd explained the long rode she'd been on during their second date. And on their third date he had assured her he was willing to wait a little longer for them to have sex.

But it wasn't just him. It was the idea that she was actually doing something again.

Nearly a year prior Sarah had broken up with her boyfriend of seven years. Well, more like he had broken up with her. Except he hadn't bothered to tell her. At least not until she'd walked into their apartment to catch him fucking her friend, now ex-friend, Debbie on their couch. The ensuing fight had gotten ugly and Tim, her ex, had spewed some pretty mean things in her direction, including calling her "fat" among several names under that same category. Since then Sarah had only managed to go on dates with a few different men, and none of those dates had turned out well in her eyes. Only one of the guys had asked for a second date and he'd stood her up for that. All of this had taken a fairly large toll on her self-esteem and she was only now fighting her way back.

Although Tim had called her "fat" she was now able to see and understand that he was wrong. Sure she wasn't the size two she'd been when they had first met, but she wasn't "fat" either, just a little chunky. She still had curves in all the right places. She still looked good in a pair of shorts which she was wearing today, on her way over to Dan's. A pair of tight little white shorts that hugged her ass and rode high on her thighs. Her big red t-shirt flowed loose above where it was tucked into her shorts, but still allowed her ample breasts to be outlined under the material.

As she pulled into Dan's driveway she couldn't stop her heart from racing. She barely noticed the blue car that must belong to one of his friends as she walked to the door. Dan swung open the door just seconds after she rang the doorbell and escorted her inside. He led her into the living room where his two friends were already waiting. He introduced them then offered to get Sarah a beer from the fridge, an offer she readily accepted.

Until that moment she hadn't realized how nervous she was, but with coming face to face with Dan's friends the feeling suddenly presented itself. Both Mike and Tom were friendly to her, smiling as they shook her hand. Tom even complimented her hair, admiring the long brown tresses streaked with blond highlights and Mike jokingly scolded Dan for not telling them just how pretty she was as his eyes bore into hers. Like Dan, they were both nice looking men and Sarah felt herself growing slightly embarrassed by their compliments and the way their eyes seemed to roam over her body. While she waited for Dan to return with the beer she shuffled her bare feet in the carpet and tried to make polite conversation with the two of them even as she felt their eyes continuing to admire her.

Just as Dan returned with a cold beer for her a voice from the big screen TV announced the kick-off and everyone's attention turned to the game.

Sarah surprised herself by slamming half of the beer down before the second offensive play. Silently she scolded herself and made a conscience decision to monitor her consumption. So, halfway through the first quarter when the guys were all getting a second beer, she was proud for still holding onto her first. But when the quarter ended she nodded when Tom asked who was ready for another and walked into the kitchen.

She was not a heavy drinker, nor even a regular consumer of alcohol, but still she was surprised when she began to feel slightly lightheaded partway through this second bottle. Chocking it up to nerves she decided to regulate her drinking even more but with every miniscule sip she took she grew more and more lightheaded.

Sitting on the couch next to Dan she made a point of setting the bottle onto the coffee table and snuggling against him. He responded by wrapping his arm around her and pulling her tighter against him as she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Sometime later, Sarah had no idea how long it had been, she felt herself being helped to her feet. She leaned against the body that was supporting her and allowed herself to be led from the living room. In a hazy stupor, unsure of what was happening, she mumbled an apology directed to Dan to which she heard his voice responding that everything was "Ok" and that "we'll take care of you."

A moment later she was being laid down on a mattress, her body splaying out across it, arms outstretched, legs slightly twisted, her hair splashing out, the tresses falling freely. She closed her eyes and drifted off to somewhere for another uncertain period of time.

From somewhere in a dreamland Sarah felt certain emotions rising up inside of her, urgings of desire being stirred. Her body was warming, her loins awakening.

Still unaware of most everything, she had been helped into Dan's bedroom and laid atop his bed. And now he and his two friends were all naked and touching her, their half-erect cocks steadily growing firmer with each passing moment.

Kneeling at her side Mike was gently massaging one of her breasts through her t-shirt. Sitting across from him, Tom was cupping the other fleshy mound. Between her legs Dan knelt, his hands sliding up and down along her legs, his fingers caressing her bare flesh. It was the combined sensation of their hands that was stirring the arousal within Sarah's loins, that was warming her body. Quietly she murmured as the beginning shocks of desire tingled along her nerves. She was laying with her face turned toward the side where Mike knelt and now she slowly rolled to face the other side.

For several minutes the three men continued to massage her body, their hands warming her flesh as they touched her in ways she hadn't been touched in a long time. The two hands massaging, cupping her breasts, squeezing the pliant mounds and rubbing across her hardening nipples. Dan's hands sliding up and down along her legs, caressing her flesh, slipping along her inner thighs and warming her skin.

In her stupor all Sarah could do was lay there with their hands fueling the desire that had been awoken in her, unaware of what was happening.

Eventually she started waking up, her mind digging its way up, out of the hazy cloud enveloping it, her faculties reaching out for answers to the questions starting to assert themselves.

"Mmm . . . Hmm . . ." she mumbled, her voice trying to verbalize these confused thoughts. "Wha- Whaaaaa . . ."

Still in a dazed confusion Sarah struggled to pull herself out of the warped clouds in her head. As she did this her head rolled slowly back and forth a couple of times, her eyes fighting to open themselves. Through a thick haze of vision she saw things . . . men above her, saw them smiling down at her. She didn't recognize them and even questioned herself if she was actually seeing them or if she was imagining them.

"Mmm . . . Whaaaa . . ." she mumbled again.

Tom and Mike stopped massaging her breasts through her t-shirt and Dan climbed up along her body. Laying himself between her parted legs and pressing into her crotch with his weight he cupped her head in his hands and gently kissed her cheek a couple of times before whispering into her ear.

"It's okay, Sarah," he breathed quietly. "We're gonna take care of you."

"Hmmm . . . Whaaa . . ." the sound of his voice reached down into the fog she was in and triggered something recognizable.

"You'll be alright, Sarah," he whispered. "Just let yourself go. Just go with the feelings."

The way he was laying with his body pressing into her crotch made her clit, already awakened by the attentions she had received, throb as it was pushed against. This sent fans of desire to stir the fires within her loins.

"Hmmm," she moaned softly.

Dan continued to lay there pressing against her, his fingers slipping through her hair, his hands caressing her scalp, his lips gently kissing her cheeks. His breath washed across her flesh and into her ear as he whispered again and again that "it'll be okay. You'll be alright."

During this Sarah's mind managed to dig itself closer and closer to the surface, managed to find a thin slit in the haze covering her thoughts and peer out into the reality world. Ever so slowly she became aware of a few things. The first was her body as her mind reached out to recognize the urgings that she was experiencing, the feel of desire being stoked within her loins. This sensation tingled all along her nerves, reached out from the central fire to massage and caress her every fiber. Her breasts were warm and sensitive, her nipples partially swollen and aching.

"We're gonna take care of you, Sarah," Dan was whispering. "We're gonna take real good care of you."

Although the actual words held little recognition for her, a minimum of understandability, Sarah's mind reacted to the meaning of them. She felt her body growing warmer, felt her desires becoming more heated. Somehow she managed to pry her eyelids open a slit and actually see semi-clearly for a moment. Above her she saw a man kneeling, saw him smiling down at her while at his crotch his hand slowly stroked a stiff cock. In that brief second Sarah didn't recognize the man nor did she fully understand what she was seeing, but her body reacted to the sight of that cock. Embers of passion flared into searing red heat and wetness flowed within her sex.

The whispering and kissing continued and Sarah closed her eyes again as the cloud flowed across her mind for another minute or two. When she reached out from behind it once again she felt a difference in things.

Dan pulled himself back and knelt between her legs as he undid the button of her white shorts and pulled down on the zipper. When he started tugging at her red t-shirt Sarah's body instinctively tried to move in assistance. Barely she realized that she was unable to, that her body was not reacting to the thoughts she was sending to it.

Cool air washed across her torso as Dan untucked her shirt and pulled it up to expose her bare breasts. The feel of it caused her already swelling nipples to harden further, standing erect atop the fleshy mounds as they were exposed. A second later warm hands covered the twin orbs, cupping and massaging them with firmness.

"Mmmmm," Sarah moaned reflexively.

"Ten months is a long time to go without sex," Dan whispered above her, his hands plying at her tits. "Ten months without a fleshy cock filling your pussy. Ten months without a mouth sucking on your tits."

Suddenly he bent down and locked his mouth over one of her nipples. The wet warmth of it flooded Sarah's nerves with passion and when his tongue slid across the sensitized nub electrical shockwaves blasted through her body.

"Mmmmm," she mewed.

Dan proceeded to lick and suck on each of her tits for several minutes, his wet tongue washing back and forth across her swollen nipples, brushing across the electrified nerve endings there. His wet mouth locked over one aching button for a minute then switched to the other before going back again. All the while his hands cupped and massaged the fleshy mounds.

Even if she had wanted to, Sarah could do nothing but lay there and allow it. Her body was still not responding to the orders that she was sending to it, that she thought she was sending to it.

Slowly more and more of the real world pushed its way past the haze of her mind, bringing with it more and more understanding of what was happening. Through slit eyelids she caught glimpses of two men rising above her, saw them staring down at her and smiling. She still didn't recognize them as Tom and Mike, her mind unable to piece certain parts of the puzzle together. But at their crotches she spied firm cocks being held and slowly stroked, and these she did recognize for what they were. Someone's hand was on her head, caressing her scalp, fingers trialing their way through her hair. Someone else's fingers were gently stroking her cheek and lingering their way across her lips.

All of this, the feeling of Dan sucking and massaging her breasts, the other hands caressing and touching her, the sight of the hard cocks so near to her, was stoking the desire of her body. Between her legs she sensed a growing fire, flames of passion burning hotter with each passing second, and her juices coating her vagina with their wetness.

When Dan released her one nipple a minute later and didn't move to envelope the other Sarah whimpered quietly with sadness. The feel of his wet mouth, his slithering tongue, had been thrilling for her. A long forgotten pleasure that she hadn't realized how much she had missed.

But through her slit eyes she saw him sliding back up to look at her face, his eyes sparkling down at her.

"We slipped something into your drink," he whispered. "It's new. Don't worry. It hits fast but also wears off pretty quick too. You'll be coming around any minute now. And when you do you'll be ready to take our cocks like a good little slut."

His words, though still kind of fuzzy to her mind, did register at some level and Sarah felt herself becoming both aroused and upset. The latter emotion made sense to her, even in her confused state, but the former caused her some added confusion. Still, she could not deny the feelings that were stirring deep inside her body. The excitement and desire that was causing her pussy to grow damper and damper with each passing second. The primitive urgings of her lust.

Dan leaned in and gently brushed his lips against hers sending more tingling vibrations along her nerves. After a few more soft kisses he pulled away. As he reared back to once again kneel between her parted legs his appearance grew blurry from the cloud still holding her mind in a thinning cloud.

The next sensation she was aware of was the feel of her hands and arms being adjusted in their placement. Questioningly she rolled to look at the one man towering above her and suddenly the sense that she did recognize him filled her thoughts. She was still unable to put a name with him but her mind continued to argue she should know him even as her eyes slid downward to his crotch. What she saw there sent a wave of lust rolling along her body to fan at the flames in her loins.

It was now her hand that was holding onto his stiff cock, reflexively stroking it. Her delicate fingers were wrapped around the fleshy pole. She was just barely conscience of the fact she was tugging at it and squeezing gently although she wasn't even sure how or why. Struggling she rolled her head to the other side and saw that her other hand was holding onto that man's rigid cock as well, her fingers encircling the pole of swollen flesh.

"Ooooohhhhhh," she sighed quietly as the feel of these two stiff cocks raced along her nerves to her clearing mind.

She continued to stare at the cock she held while she sensed the three men's hands once more roving over her body.

At her chest two different hands were fondling her aching breasts. The feel of them, the way they moved and touched her declared that they did in fact belong to two separate people. One was slightly rougher than the other and liked to flatten her nipple beneath its palm while it squeezed at her fleshy mound. The other, gentler cupping fingers were more into rolling and tweaking her swollen nipple.

The idea that her ability to judge the difference between these two touches meant she was coming further and further out of the cloud never registered in her mind. The sensation of their massaging and the feel of the two cocks in her hands was too much at the forefront of her emotions to allow her the luxury of logic.

At her legs and waist Dan's hands were busy as well. They were sliding along her legs, stroking her flesh and caressing her nerves as they trailed up and down her thighs, slipping from inside to the outside along their travels. Eventually they slid up to the hem of her shorts. Sarah recognized the feel of his fingers slipping inside and beginning to pull at the small garment. Instinctively she lifted her ass off the bed slightly to make the transition easier.

"See, you want it," she heard Dan chuckle quietly. "You want us to fuck your pussy. You want to be our little slut."

Hearing these words made Sarah realize just how she was acting and this in turn caused her to realize how unclouded her mind actually was becoming. Whatever they had slipped her was wearing off rapidly. Only instead of rational, sensible thinking, her mind was now being clouded by the passion and lust of her body. In the drugged stupor's place was now a haze of heated desire fueled by the feelings and sensations which had built up during the previous inability to function.

"Ooohhhhh," she whimpered with the realization of what was happening, of what she was doing.

"Oh God yes," someone groaned above her.

The new voice, tinged heavily with its own desire, caused Sarah to concentrate on it for a second. She didn't know which of the two men had said it but she was pretty sure she knew why they had said it. Her hands had been busy with their own burning desire. She realized she was needily pulling and squeezing at the two cocks she held, her fingers stroking the rigid poles with increasing hunger. And she assumed it was this that was making him groan with pleasure.

As her shorts were pulled slowly down along her legs she heard a sigh of pleasure from both Dan and one of the others. He had managed to snag her underwear with the shorts and his baring action was completely uncovering her sex. As an act of just-in-case-preparation Sarah had spent some time cleaning her sex area up that very morning. She had trimmed and shaved her pubes down so that only a thin trail of fine fur ran up along either side of her lips and a small square patch lay at the top. She had done this not because she had planned on sleeping with Dan after the game, but as a measure of insurance incase she did. Her juices had been flowing. Her sex glistened with wetness, her labia were puffy, almost throbbing with the hunger that her body was feeling. Her clit was swollen, its delicate head protruding out from beneath its protective hood.

There she lay, with not only Dan seeing the cleaned up and heated sex, but two other men as well. Two men that were his friends . . . two men whose cocks Sarah was hungrily tugging at as Dan pulled her shorts off her feet and tossed them aside. Two men . . . Tom and Mike.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,097 Followers