Sarah's Fascination Pt. 05

Story Info
Relationships are strained, can they persevere.
2.9k words
4.43
4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, thanks for stopping by to read my story. This started off as another Sarah's exhibitionist story but as I wrote it and developed the story I found myself writing more about the characters rather than their antics. They are definitely sexual beings but also madly in love and I hope I have shown that, hence posting it in the romance section. Sarah and Mike will be back on regular form in the next offering, hopefully in a couple of days time.

As always votes and feedback very welcome. Biggalute x

*****

Things were not good. Ever since we'd returned from our amazing holiday in Portugal there'd been a disconnect between me and Sarah that had never been there before.

I was worried. I know all couples go through rough patches but we'd lived together for over a year, we're planning on getting married and I thought we were really strong. As those of you who have read my earlier stories will know, Sarah is wild, an uninhibited dervish with a lust for life and all the pleasures it holds. She had loved me and taken me on a journey I could never of imagined.

I was a fairly straight laced guy when I met Sarah, as horny as any man but conservative I both my sexual appetites and my experiences. She has taught me that sex is a physical pleasure to be taken, shared and enjoyed and with the right mindset and the right person it can be wonderful and liberating and actually add to the love a couple share. But now I genuinely thought I might be loosing her.

I was racking my brains, trying to work out what the problem was. I know she was very busy, trying to establish herself as a freelance photographer and artist, putting in long days and late nights, attending exhibitions and openings. Yes she was tired and probably exhausted, but previously when she was tired she would collapse into my arms and sleep, now she lay next to me and turned away. She wasn't even telling me about all the people I didn't even know who she met everyday, like she normally would. Something was definitely wrong between us.

Sarah is a photographer and has/had a virtual fetish for taking pictures of dicks, big ones, small ones, white ones, black ones, in fact, all bloody ones. Her photographs were incredible, both erotic and beautiful and she had had a successful exhibition of her work. Although for someone so open and sexual she was a little coy about how she got all her subjects, many of them complete strangers, to pose for her.

She has taken thousands of pictures of me and at her bidding and sometimes insistence we had both been involved in some incredible sexual experiences, most of which Sarah had photographed and I have documented. Now I thought I was losing her and didn't know what to do about it.

"Hey Mike, what's the matter, you look spaced out."

I hadn't even heard Steve, my boss, come into my cubby hole of an office, where he now stood next to my desk.

I looked at him a bit surprised, my thoughts having been a million miles away from here.

"Sorry," I said "I think I might be coming down with something, I'm not sure that I don't have a temperature." Where the lie came out of I don't know, but it seemed to work.

"You do look a bit peaky, listen tomorrows Friday, why don't you finish up now, get yourself sorted out and come back in on Monday. Work on that new merger starts Monday and I need you on top form."

I thanked him and said I see him Monday. It was only 3pm and I even considered heading to the gym, but my heart or head really weren't into it. One of the few benefits of Sarah being gone so many evenings was that I'd gotten more fit, dragging my sorry arse to the gym. On the tube ride home I decided that I had to confront Sarah, sit her down and have a talk, whatever the outcome.

As I entered our apartment my heart nearly stopped. Sarah was home, her coat thrown on the settee, her shows kicked across the living room, completely at odds with her normal tidy self. I immediately thought the worse and stood stock still, trying not to make a noise and listen at the same time. I couldn't hear anything and my head was spinning, anger and confusion battling it out. Ours was a nice, quite compact apartment and I couldn't see any other signs of her. I moved to the slightly ajar bedroom door and stood and listened, a bit of me wanting to catch Sarah and her lover at it, another bit thinking I was a fucking idiot.

I took a deep breath and entered the room, Sarah was asleep and her shirt and jeans were scattered on the floor. Maybe her lover had already left, but I couldn't see any underwear and she was wearing one of my tee-shirts that I had probably left on the floor that morning. Under normal circumstances I would have left her asleep, but this felt far from normal. I sat on the bed and gently woke her.

"Sarah wake up, are you ok?"

She groggily opened her eyes, a lovely smile crossing her face as she realized it was me. She suddenly looked confused and a bit panicked. She sat up, "Shit, what time is it? I'm meant to be at a new gallery at 7."

"Relax it's only 4."

"Why are you home?" She asked, her eyes trying to focus on me.

"I got off early." This seemed to calm her and she flopped back onto the pillow.

"Why are you home and why are you in bed?"

A silly smile crept across her face, "Well you know Giles, one of my ex's."

I said I didn't know him, and in my head thought that I didn't know where this conversation was going or whether I wanted to go there.

"You do know him, medium sized dick, very veiny with a bulbous head." She said, describing a picture that I had apparently seen, I just bemusedly shook my head.

"Anyway, she continued, Giles is an estate agent and I bumped into him on Monday. We got talking and he showed me pictures of something he thought I might be interested in, it was so big and new and I was really excited. So we met this morning so he could show me it."

This was all gibberish to me but I couldn't help smiling at her excitement and I think, unintended double entendre's.

"Anyway, after he showed me we went for an early lunch, which turned into a drunken lunch. I think he hoped to get me pissed and get into my knickers, but no can do, I told him. Anyway I got back here about 2 to sleep it off."

I hadn't a clue what she was really talking about but this at least explained the messy clothes and I felt a bit silly and then remembered why I got off early, I took both her hands and said as calmly as I could.

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"Us."

She looked a bit surprised, "Why?"

"Because I think I'm losing you."

I think she was still sleepy and probably still a bit drunk "Do you want to lose me?"

"No of course I bloody don't."

"Then why would you lose me?" A look of confusion crossing her face

I was getting a bit annoyed and exasperated "Because I feel there's a disconnect between us, you're busy doing one thing, me another..." I started to babble. Sarah put her finger to my lips and moved closer to kiss me, but I held her back.

I'd stopped drinking almost three years previously, having become a complete piss head and close to a non functioning alcoholic. I didn't mind Sarah or anyone else having a drink but at that moment the smell of stale alcohol really turned my stomach.

"We need to talk."

"I know." Said Sarah, but not very seriously.

"Come and have a shower with me."

"Talk."

"Shower."

"You have a shower and I'll make you coffee and some toast."

"Shower together, then coffee, then talk."

I knew I wasn't going to win and had trouble saying no to Sarah at the best of times. As a sexy, victorious grin crept across her lips I couldn't help but feel an honestly unwanted stirring in my loins, my dick saying "You might want to talk, but I don't."

We had often frolicked in the shower but this was different. Sarah was still a little unsteady on her feet and as I held her tight, both for warmth and stability I felt her sink into me, my heart breaking as she held me tighter than I think she had ever done before. I think she never wanted to let go, nor did I.

The spell for me was temporarily broken by the sight of the hot water running down Sarah's lovely back and over her gorgeous bum, my second brain kicking in again until I realized she was crying, her head tight against me chest.

I held her even tighter, my own eyes closed, one to stop me looking at her bum but also to stop my own tears. We eventually parted and she tried to say something but I just wanted to kiss her. It was the most sensual, heartfelt kiss I have ever had, my knees beginning to buckle as an amazing tingle passed through my body. If I ever doubted our love and passion for one another I didn't now. Now we just needed to talk.

We sat in the kitchen both dressed in our fluffy white dressing gowns that Sarah had insisted on buying, me never having owned a dressing gown before. I'm glad we had bought them as it felt cozy and couplely, which I really needed.

We both looked at each other coyly and a bit nervously, both feeling very loved but knowing that we had to talk.

"Do you still want to talk?" Sarah asked.

"I think we should," I sat trying to think how to continue, all the lines I had in my head were gone, finally I managed "I love you so much, I never want to lose you, but since we've come back from holiday I feel like I've upset you or something, or that you don't love me anymore, or, or, I don't know. I'm just really scared and I don't know what to do or how to handle it." I felt raw, emotional, stupid, inarticulate and a thousand other things all at the same time.

We sat quietly for what seemed like an age, looking at each other, I didn't know what was going to be said but had sort of expected Sarah to tell me I was being silly and to stop worrying, not that this would have reassured me much, but it's probably all I would have managed in the circumstances.

Finally a change came over Sarah as if she had decided what to say. "I was upset at you." I bloody knew it, but before I could say anything she continued "but it's not really your fault, in fact it's not your fault at all. All you have ever done is enjoy the things I've encouraged you to do."

I interjected "More like forced to do." Laughing as I said it.

"In fairness, you didn't take much forcing," Touché "Anyway I was angry at you and I know I've been pushing you away, maybe wanting you to stop loving me as a way of justifying my anger. You are the most special man I've ever met, the only one who's ever fully understood and accepted me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I moved to cuddle her but before I could she continued "It also helps that you have a gorgeous big dick as well." We both laughed, the spell truly broken

"Do you want some of this gorgeous big dick?" I offered, trying to keep the banter going

"No, I've haven't finished my toast yet." It was all juvenile but probably what we needed.

We both sat quietly, this time in an easier silence. I finally said "I don't care if you never take another picture of me or get me involved in any of your mad sexual escapades, I just want us to be happy and for you not to be upset or angry or jealous or any of those things."

"You're so sweet, but you know it's never going to happen don't you." She said with a wicked grin, before continuing in a hoity voice "You are my muse and I will pose you and photograph you anyway I choose." I just cocked one eye brow as if to say "you reckon".

"No seriously I need to push boundaries and push myself, I'll be pushing back as they lay me in the ground. I don't care what people think of me, I want to challenge their assumptions and make them feel uncomfortable. I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want them to think. And I want to have fun whilst I do it. Oh and one more thing, I want you and your big cock to come along for the ride."

"You're such a romantic, but seriously this all sounds amazing, sexy, and somehow attractively bohemian but how's it going to work if for our little bits of pleasure we suffer untold heartache and angst. We could end up hurting and even hating each other."

"We'll have to find a way to make it work for us, I am spontaneous and do mad things and I can't really change me. I know we love each other and I don't want anyone else, yes I want to do mad, sexy, sensual things and I love sexy people, but I want to do it all with you and share it all with you. I know I've gotten myself in a jealous knot all of my own making and you might do the same some day but with each others love and trust we can undo that knot and live life fully."

"You're such a romantic." I said again, laughing but really meaning it.

"So what was all the gibberish about Giles with the veiny, bulbous dick, what was so big and shiny that he just had to show you, did he get a new dick extension?"

She laughed, "Only one he might put on his forehead, I really do wonder sometimes what I saw in some of my ex boyfriends."

"So do I, I mean some of them didn't even have gorgeous big dicks, for goodness sake."

"None as gorgeous as yours my love."

"Flattery, Flattery. What did you go to see this morning, before your liquid lunch."

Sarah thought for a while "How much is this place worth?"

I was completely taken aback by this question and change of direction.

"I don't know, why?"

"Just have a guess."

I gave her my best estimate and Sarah pointed out that I only had a small mortgage, having paid a lump sum off with a previous Christmas bonus.

"Where is all this leading?"

"Well I've been thinking that I need a studio to work from, I've looked around and they are silly money, even to rent a decent one. Giles showed me an amazing warehouse conversion, two bedrooms, great kitchen and a living room big enough to be a studio and a living space, great big windows, everything. And only 400,000."

"Doesn't sound much if you say it quickly, but it's over 100,000 more than this is worth an I don' know if I want that sort of debt again."

"I've spoken to mummy and daddy and as you know they were rather impressed with your charms." She said this with a smirk, both of us thinking back to the wild times we had with them in Portugal. "Anyway they think it's a good deal and will lend us whatever money we need so there's no need for a mortgage."

I must have looked impressed because she continued "It gets better, they've said we can have the first 20.000 as a wedding gift and pay the rest back monthly, no interest. It'll be in both our names and both of us paying it back, rather than just you."

"When can we move in?" I said jokingly.

Sarah looked very sheepish all of a sudden "Maybe three weeks, as soon as the paperwork is completed, I paid a deposit down today."

"What? We haven't even begun to sell this one and I haven't even seen it."

"I know, daddy will pay for all of it till we sell this and pay him back a lump sum and I know you'll love it."

I probably should have been angry but I wasn't, surprised, flabbergasted even, but not angry.

A big smile came over my face, "What are you smiling about?" Asked Sarah, smiling herself.

"Oh nothing, just the thought of laying on our sofa watching you take photographs of provocatively posed models."

"Most of them will probably have their dicks hanging out." Said Sarah, wiping the smile off my face.

"Ahh poor you", she said laughing, "Cheer up, I do have one other piece of good news for you."

"What's that?"

"I've asked Joyce from the college to be my first model."

My eyes lit up, instantly thinking of the incredibly sexy and sensual photos Joyce had taken of me and the equally hot photos Sarah had taken of Joyce photographing me.

Sarah smiled and shook her head "You're such a tart."

I'd never be any good at poker.