Sarah's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah's divorce starts her on new adventures in life.
10k words
4.62
73.5k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers

*******************************************************

This is an original story written by me. It has been revised and almost totally rewritten

from the first version titled "Sarah's Revenge". I hope you enjoy it as much if not more

than the previous version.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank my new editor "LarryinSeattle". Without

his input and insight this story never would have been re-written in its present form.

*******************************************************

Sarah sat at the kitchen table staring down at the stack of papers in front of her, the heading "Final Decree of Divorce" printed boldly across the top of each page. Tear stains covered the top page and her coffee had become cold, but still she sat and tried to figure out what had happened to her marriage.

She had met Phillip when she was 22 and working as a waitress, he was 36 and married with a 16 year old son. He had returned to college to get his Masters Degree in Business at a local university and routinely stopped after class for dinner before returning to his room to study. Though she knew it was a risk, she started dating him after he assured her that things were over between him and his soon-to-be ex-wife. Sarah usually dated men her own age but none treated her like Phillip had. He had been the first true gentleman in her life. They went everywhere together and it seemed that there was nothing that they didn't enjoy together.

Finally, after 4 long months, they made love for the first time. It was fabulous. He touched and caressed her most intimate parts, kissed her all over, and made slow passionate love to her. When they finally fell asleep in each other's arms, the sun was beginning to break through the window and Sarah knew she was in love.

After that first time, she came to his room almost nightly. She would bring him a hot meal from work and when he was done studying, they would make love; sometimes slow and gentle and other time almost animalistic in its passion. After six months of living like this, Phillip moved into Sarah's apartment with her as he continued to study while she worked to pay the growing bills for his education.

During Spring Break of his final semester, they went to Florida together. While on a late evening walk on the beach, he got down on bended knee under a starlit sky and proposed. Everything was perfect. They were married in the August of that summer and Samuel moved in with them the following January. They decided that it would be best if she stayed at home and took care of the house while Philip started working as an Assistant Manager at a local store. That had been 8 years ago. Now it was all over.

Phillip advanced quickly in the company and after only 4 years, he was promoted to Assistant Regional Manager. The hours were long and the new job was stressful. Phillip seemed to bring the stress into their bed when they made love. On those nights when his day had been good, the sex was warm and loving but on the days when the stress reached a peak, it was almost as if Sarah were nothing more than a means to reduce his tensions as he pounded into her.

Yet Sarah didn't say a word as she continued to support him. Then, starting six months ago, Phillip began staying at the office late into the evening more and more frequently. When Sarah asked, he insisted it was because of recent staff cut-backs which had resulted in more work for him. He kept telling her that there just didn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything that he was required to do so he had to stay late.

Sarah believed him until one evening. She had decided to try and rekindle some of the romance and passion that had been missing lately by bringing him a hot dinner. All those years and memories were now overshadowed by what she saw when she entered his office that evening.

The image of Phillip and his secretary fucking on his desk when she had walked in his office would be forever burned into her mind. Phillip's eyes were closed when she opened the door to his office and heard deep guttural sounds coming from him as he held his secretary's hips and pumped into her from behind.

Angelique was bent over the desk, her skirt up about her waist revealing a black garter belt with tan stockings and stiletto heels. Her panties were wrapped around her right ankle. The top buttons of her blouse were open and her large breasts hung out of a lacy black bra while her nipples rubbed across the top to the desk with each thrust from Philip. The word 'whore' immediately popped to Sarah's mind, although for some reason she didn't say a thing as she continued to watch her husband and his secretary fucking.

Angelique had looked up when Sarah opened the door and gave her a wicked, lust-filled smirk before speaking to Phillip. "Mmmmmm, that's it honey, fuck me nice and hard. Pump into my cunt with your nice hard cock and make me cum. I love the way you feel inside me, I love feeling you cum inside me, filling me with your hot cum. Mmmmmmm, yesssssssss, that's it lover. Fuck me. Tell me how good it is. Tell me how good it feels to have my tight cunt wrapped around your cock. I'll bet your wife isn't this tight, is she? She probably still calls it a pussy but we know different don't we? When a man is driving his hard cock into his slut, it's a cunt. Isn't it lover? Cunt ... cunt ... cunt ... cunt ...," Angelique continued repeating her last word over and over as Phillip drove his cock deep into her while she stared directly at Sarah.

Phillip grunted as he fucked her harder, thrilled by Angelique's words. "Yes, yes, yes, that's right baby. I love to fuck your tight, little cunt. It feels so good wrapped around my cock and I love the way you talk so dirty and act like such a slut for me. Ohhhhh, only a slut like you knows how to fuck her man like you do. My wife could NEVER give me what you do."

That was all that Sarah could stand. She turned and ran from the room, tears filling her eyes.

Phillip didn't come home that night, but called late the next day. He said that, after they were done, Angelique told him that she saw them together in the office and that he was sorry she had to find out that way. Then he told her that the affair had been going on for quite some time and that he had talked to a lawyer that morning and was filing the papers for a divorce.

Now it was done. The divorce was final. Sarah got to keep the house and was going to be getting a generous amount each month for Samuel and her to live on. Originally, Phillip had stated that he wanted Samuel to live with him but after several months, he suddenly changed his mind. Sarah was sure it was at Angelique's request but said nothing.

When the paperwork arrived that morning, she allowed herself one last cry before beginning to question what the future held for her along with a deep, driving desire to get revenge on Philip and Angelique.

Remembering that night in the office had awakened emotions and desires deep inside of Sarah that she had pushed down for years. As she thought back on it, Sarah found that it actually aroused her. The sight of Phillip and Angelique fucking like animals, the way Angelique was dressed and acting and talking like such a slut, and the way that Phillip had fucked her so hard and deep made Sarah's body react and release a rush of juices to coat her pussy. It had been months now since she had felt a man inside of her and she desperately needed one, but who?

Sarah was still fantasizing about the various possibilities when she heard the front door open.

Looking at the clock, she realized it must be Samuel returning from the mall with his friend Matt. As she rose from the table, she quickly stuffed the divorce papers in the drawer before heading towards the living room to see if they had enjoyed themselves. As she drew near, she began to overhear their conversation and her pace slowed.

"Your old man is such a fuck. I can't believe he'd do something like that to you."

Sarah recognized Matt's voice and wondered what had happened but waited to hear what Samuel had to say.

"Yah, I know. First he fucked things up with my mom and now he fucked things up with Sarah. What I can't believe is that he's with that bimbo, Angelique."

"Sam, I'm not just talking about that. I'm talking about today. I mean, you're still his son and all, but to ignore you like that. Shit, that really sucks."

"I don't know Matt. Maybe he was just embarrassed because we saw him and Angelique coming out of that lingerie shop together."

"Maybe, I don't know. Your father is such a loser though. I bet if Sarah got back into shape, she'd look a lot better in that sort of stuff than Angelique. I've overheard my dad talking to his buddies about your step-mom and what a babe she was. He's even said that he'd like a chance at her. Hell, I've even heard him moan her name a couple of times when he was in his bedroom jacking off."

"Shut up, Matt, I don't want to know that"

Sarah was shocked at hearing the comments about Matt's father and she could also hear the tone of Samuel's voice change so she walked into the room. "Hello, boys, how was the mall?"

"OK, I guess. Nothin' really special," Samuel muttered.

Matt just stood there and looked at Samuel waiting for him to tell her about seeing his father and his secretary at the mall. When he didn't, Matt decided it was best that he leave. "I need to get home; it's almost time for dinner. See you later, Sam, and don't forget what I told you."

Samuel stood there as his friend left and then went to his room without saying another word.

Sarah was left standing in the living room by herself. The comments she had overheard were running through her mind. Phillip and Angelique at a lingerie store? Phillip had never indicated to her that he was interested in such things. And Matt's father, Dan, thought she was a babe and wanted a chance at her?

Sarah had known Dan since he and Matt moved in down the block nearly ten years ago, not long after his wife had been killed in a car accident. Although he was several years younger than she was, she had always liked him and thought he was quite handsome. He was about six-foot tall and, according to Matt, worked out several times a week to keep himself in good shape. She blushed as she remembered that he seemed to have a good-sized bulge in his pants when she saw him jogging as well. Her hand began to move towards the moist center between her legs before she remembered where she was and quickly headed to the kitchen to make dinner for Samuel and herself.

The dinner was strained and very quiet with neither of them saying a word until Sarah opened the conversation. "I hear Matt calling you Sam all the time. Do you prefer that to Samuel?"

"Yeh, kind of. Samuel always sounds so formal. Sam is more laid back and feels more relaxed."

"OK then, Sam it is from now on. Your father always wanted you to be called Samuel, but since he is not here any longer, we can start something new, for both of us," Sarah replied before hesitating. "I also overheard the stuff about your father and Angelique. I'm sorry that you had to see that."

"It's okay. I guess I just have to get used to the idea of the two of them being together. It just felt funny to have him totally ignore me like he didn't even know me. What a dumb fu ..." he began to say before cutting himself off. He knew that Sarah didn't approve of swearing and felt embarrassed by what he was about to say.

When he didn't say any more, Sarah finished his statement, "Were you about to call your father a dumb fuck?"

Sam simply nodded his head as Sarah continued. "Because if you were, I agree he is a dumb fuck for the way he treated you today and what he did to me!"

Immediately Sam began to smile and before they realized it they were both laughing at what they had said.

The tension they had been experiencing faded and they soon finished diner. Sam offered to clear the table and then asked, "Is it okay if I go over to Matt's house for awhile; they have a new wide-screen TV and we're going to watch the game together?"

"Sure, just don't come home too late, ok? I still feel better when I'm not in the house alone."

"Thanks Mom," Sam replied as he stood and headed for the door. Suddenly stopping and coming back to Sarah, he bent over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "You know you're the greatest." And then he left.

Sarah put away the leftovers of the dinner and then headed to her room. It had been a draining day and the idea of a hot shower was very appealing. She undressed and slowly looked at herself in the mirror. At 5-foot 6-inches tall, with medium-length brown hair and hazel eyes, her measurements were 35-28-34 and she wore between a B and C cup bra. Lifting her breasts in her hands she noted that they seemed to be developing a small amount of sag and didn't have the shape they once had, but the nipples were still very sensitive. In fact, they were getting hard just from standing and looking at them. Gliding her hands downwards, across her stomach, she felt the bulge that she had allowed to develop over time. "Nothing a little working out couldn't get rid of," she though to herself. Then turning around, she looked at her ass. Slightly larger than it could be, but it still had a good shape to it. "Not bad for a 30 year old, but it could be better," she thought. Turning again, she looked at the cleft between her legs. Through the full, bushy patch of dark hair she could see the lips of her pussy beginning to puff from her arousal. She could feel the warmth and wetness beginning to coat her nether region as she sighed and headed to the shower.

Stepping into the shower stall, the warm water excited every inch of her body. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy began to flow as the water ran across the outer lips. Giving in to her desires, Sarah reached up and cupped a breast in each hand, squeezing them and pulling gently on her nipples. Shivers of pleasure coursed through her body as she slipped her hand down to her pussy lips and spread them wide before slowly sliding first one and then two fingers deep inside of herself while rubbing her clit with her palm. "Oh god, I need this. It feels so good. I need to cum," she thought to herself. "I need to feel a cock inside me again. I want to feel my pussy juices running down my legs like they used to when Phillip and I fucked, but NEVER with that son of a bitch again." Pumping her fingers faster and faster into herself as her excitement grew, she now started to think, "I'm sick and tired of being a good little wife and mother, it's time for a change. I don't want a relationship or another husband. I want someone who wants to fuck me, purely for the pleasure of it. I want someone who will let me act like a slut, someone who will fuck me hard and bury his cock deep inside me and fill me with his cum until it drips from my ... ... my cunt." Sarah wasn't sure afterwards if it was the feel of her fingers in her pussy or the decision to become a slut that triggered her orgasm but, instantly, she felt her body began to shiver and shake as it surged over her and she softly sighed, "Cummmiiinnnggggggggg."

A vision of Dan filled Sarah's mind as her orgasm shook her from head to toe and she slowly slid to the shower floor whispering, "MMMMmmmm yessss, Dan."

Lying there with the water still pouring over her, Sarah realized that she had to get her body back in shape for Dan or any other man she might decide to fuck. Standing up, she stepped from the shower and dried herself off, still feeling the sensitivity of her recently aroused nipples and clit. "Soon, very soon," she thought.

Going to the dresser, she instinctively reached in and pulled out an old cotton nightgown, but stopped before putting it on. Looking at it she thought, "Sluts, don't wear this, so from now on neither will I. From now on, it's either nude or in a nice sexy negligee," before throwing the old nightgown in the garbage and reaching into the back of the drawer to pull out a small silk bag.

Inside was a transparent, red, teddy that she had purchased several years ago, but never wore. Moving from the dresser, she sat on the edge of the bed and removed the teddy from the bag. She slid the material lightly across her still sensitive nipples sending a shiver up and down her spine. Then, reaching into the bag again, she pulled out the matching red silky g-string. "They feel so wicked," she thought as she pulled the g-string up until she felt the string nestle between her ass cheeks. Pulling the top over her head, she again felt the silk glide across her nipples and her pussy juices began to flow as she lay down on the bed. "This feels soooooo good," she whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Sarah awoke early and prepared for the day. There were big changes to make in her life, and it had to start today. Choosing her clothes carefully, she put on a pair of transparent white panties, with a nude-colored push-up bra and knee-high hose. Over those, she wore a pair of jeans and a large white, button-up shirt that she tied at the waist line. She wasn't overly pleased with what she saw in the mirror as she noticed her slightly bulging stomach and said, "That can be worked on," before she unbuttoned the top three buttons of the shirt. "Looking sexy is one thing, but embarrassing myself is another," she mused before going to the kitchen and fixing herself a quick breakfast.

For the next three months, few people saw Sarah, though Sam assured everyone that she was doing fine, she was just very busy. Sarah went to the gym three times a week, toning her stomach and buttocks as well as tanning, which she did in the nude. She let her hair grow longer and then had it permed to a loose curl, she had her finger and toe nails manicured professionally, and she had her genital hair waxed down to a tiny little strip. Noticing that everything was changing just as she had planned, she became more concerned about the sag to her breasts. So she went to see her doctor about a breast enlargement. The doctor informed her that although a breast enlargement could be done, Sarah might want to consider using hormone treatments instead which were a lot easier, less painful, and less expensive but would still give her the same effect.

As the months passed, Sarah's efforts paid off. Her body had toned nicely, her breasts had grown and firmed, and her general appearance had changed drastically for the better. Now looking stunningly beautiful, her "new" body measured 36D-25-34, and she was full of renewed vigor and enthusiasm.

As Sarah's body appearance and mentality changed, so did her style of dress. She spent whole days on-line or downtown looking for new outfits and lingerie until she found what she was looking for in a little shop almost hidden among a group of craft stores. The instant she entered the shop, she felt an almost electrical tingle flow through her body.

Openly displayed on the walls and on the clothing racks, were corsets, lingerie sets, long flowing robes, transparent nightgowns, fishnet bodysuits, and even a few items made with latex or leather. Sarah stood there as her imagination ran wild thinking of how she'd look in each of the items. It was only when she heard someone talking to her that she returned to reality.

"Hello. May I help you?" the woman asked.

Sarah stammered as she replied, "I'm ... ahh ... I'm not quite sure. I was looking for something to ... mmmm ... help me ... mmmm ..."

"I think I understand," the woman replied. "My name is Nichole. I own this store and you are?"

"My name is Sarah," she answered tentatively.

"Ok, Sarah. Why don't you tell me what brought you to my shop and we'll see what I can do to help you," Nicole said as she lightly ran the tips of her manicured fingernails across Sarah's forearm.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers