Sarah's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

In all my life I had never felt anything as exquisitely wicked and beautiful as when I felt his cock bury itself inside of me again and I wanted him to know. "That's it, baby ... Fuck me ...aaauuggghhhhh ... fill me ... mmmmmmmmm ... yessssss ... don't stop ... aaaauuuugggghhhhhhh ... yessssssss ... aaaafffff ... it feels so good ... fuck me ... harder ... harder, baby ... fill my cunt ... mmmmuuuupppppffffffff ... FUCK ME, STUD ... FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM ... I'M GOING TO CUM, BABY ... HARDER ... THAT'S IT ... HARDER ... aaauuuggghhhh ... aaauuuGGGHHH ... NOW ... HARDER ... I WANT TO FEEL IT IN MY GUT ... PUSH HARDER ... I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG ... YYYYYYYEEEEEEIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii," I screamed as my body bucked and bounced against him and the sounds of my orgasm filled the room.

I had no doubt that he felt my body begin to quiver as I approached another orgasm since he timed his last thrust to match each of mine. Just as my pussy channel tremble in orgasm, he thrust his hips forward and buried his cock into me until the head rested against my cervix and the entrance to my womb. Stopping, he held my hips as my orgasm overtook me. It was only when he looked down at my lust-crazed body and beautiful ass pointing up at him that a long buried desire rose to the surface. Quickly licking a finger, he placed it against my asshole and pushed. No one had ever done this to me before so my ass was tight yet my orgasm had acted to loosen the muscles so he got his finger in with one push.

My body instantly reacted to the feel of Dan's finger slipping into my virgin ass. "NOOOOO ... Oh my god ... oh my god ... What are you doing to me? No one has ever stuck their finger in me like that ... ohhhhh ... it feels so good. I feel so wicked ... push it in all the way ... ohhhhhhhh ... I can feel your cock and your finger in me. Mmmmmmm ... soooo nice ... fuck me ... fuck me ... finger-fuck my ass ... fill my holes."

Dan pushed forward pinning me to the couch, one hand holding my hips while the other remained embedded in my ass. Impaling me, he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You said that you wanted to be a slut, didn't you? Well, a good slut would love to get fucked like this and that is exactly what I'm doing to you. I'm going to fuck you until I cum deep inside of you. I'm going to do just what you asked. I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum until it drips from you and I'm going to finger-fuck you the whole time I have my cock buried in you."

Dan's words and the feel of his cock and finger inside of me excited me like I had never felt before. Slowly, a new form of excitement filled me. This was my last step I realized. I'd played with myself in front of this man, sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He'd played with my cunt and licked it until I'd cum, and now he was going to fuck me until he came deep inside of me. A smile formed on my face. "Do it, baby. Finish making me your cum-slut. Fuck me and fill my cunt with your cum."

Dan's cock twitched in my pussy and seemed to grow even larger upon hearing my words as he began driving his cock into me until the room was filled with the sound of our flesh slapping against each other and the wet, squishy sound of my pussy as his cock thrust into me.

I placed my hands on the couch to support myself and arched my back higher, so he could get even deeper while I matched his tempo thrust for thrust. Looking down between my legs I could see his cum-filled balls swaying and slapping against my pussy lips. Then for some reason I reached down and took his balls in my hand and pulled them forward until I could rub them against my clit sending shivers throughout my pussy.

He reached under me and pinched my nipples at exactly the same moment.

The abundance of sensations that surged through me was more than I could handle. The pleasure/pain triggered another orgasm that seemed to start at the very core of my being. My mouth opened to scream but a sound never came. Stars formed in front of my eyes and blazed before dulling to a soft blackness. The last thing I saw was Dan's son, Matt, and my step-son, Sam, standing in the hallway watching. Each had their cock out and were stroking furiously ... then the blackness swallowed everything.

I have no idea how I got to bed that night but when I awoke the next morning I was sore but fulfilled like I hadn't been in years. Walking to the shower, I inspected my body in the mirror and noted the small amounts of dried cum that still clung to my face, hair, tits and pussy lips. "I truly am a slut, now," I whispered softly to myself.

It was only then that I noticed the calendar posted next to the mirror. It had been years since I'd used it for its original purpose but I still kept it updated out of habit. Counting off the days I became concerned but that was quickly replaced with a smile as I sighed, "Who knows," as I stepped into the shower.

Slowly, I washed myself and scrubbed the remains of the previous night's events from my body. Instinctively, my hand found my breasts and nipples and I began to fondle them as my other hand slid down to my pussy. Though I was still sore, my pussy instantly responded to my touch as I imagined it was Dan's cock entering me rather than my fingers and when I pulled my fingers out, they were covered with a the remnants of our combined juices.

It had been almost 5 years since Phillip had gotten a vasectomy so I hadn't even thought about using any type of protection or of the possibility of getting pregnant until now ... "Who knew?"

It was only as my body began to tremble as my orgasm neared that I remembered that Sam and Matt had come home early from their camping trip and had seen Dan and I. Yet instead of being disturbed it triggered an orgasm that left me sitting on the shower floor panting as my imagination went rampant.

Later that day, I went to Nicole's shop and placed a very special order. Now, three days later, I stood in her shop waiting as Nicole completed some last minute adjustments. The pearl was tear shaped, though it reminded me more of drop of cum and I was having it attached to my favorite piece of body jewelry so that it hung from the chain between my breasts adding extra weight and pleasure.

Nicole had also told me that Phillip and Angelique had visited her shop and would be returning today so I had dressed to show Phillip what he'd never have again. Then, with Nicole's help, I timed things just right for my revenge. I wore a sheer, white blouse that was unbuttoned to reveal the clasp of my black ½ cup bra, a form-fitting, red skirt that ended above my knees, a pair of sheer, black hose and black, high-heels. I had originally brought a pair of black panties, but decided at the last moment to go without them and underneath it all, I put on the chain that Nicole had just finished modifying.

Now, timing my exit perfectly I stepped out of the store just as Phillip and Angelique were about to enter causing a package of Angelique's to fall. Quickly, bending at the waist to expose my wet, slick pussy to them I picked up the package and Phillip's mouth fell open when he saw what I was and wasn't wearing, while Angelique's face turned a crimson red.

Angelique whispered, "Slut," which was exactly the reaction I had hoped for.

As I handed the package to Phillip I looked directly at Angelique as I replied, "That may be true but it's better than being the office whore. I happen to have proof that you fucked at least three other supervisors in the office before you got to Phillip. It's just too bad that he was naïve enough to fall for your bullshit."

And then looking back at Phillip, I whispered, "Thanks for the divorce. Now I can enjoy a new life and be the slut you never allowed me to be."

Having finished what I wanted to say I walked away leaving the two of them standing in the doorway to Nicole's shop. The scent of my pussy juices wafting behind me and I felt the weight of the pearl tugging on my nipples causing them to harden. While my pussy juices flowed down my legs, I began daydreaming of Matt and Sam. Who knew what adventures my new life might hold I thought as I drove away, never looking back to see the fight that had developed between Phillip and Angelique because of what I had said.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers