Sarah's Seduction

Story Info
Sarah's living with Daddy now... but who's seducing who?
3.6k words
4.42
176.4k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for 'Daddy's Baby Girl'... she knows who she is...

*

Where do I begin? The obvious place would be the beginning, wouldn't it? Of course it would.

Sarah is my daughter. Her mother and I and I were pretty young when we married; we divorced when Sarah was six years old, and it's been a roller coaster ride ever since.

Somehow, we managed to avoid a bitter custody battle. The decree states I see her once or twice a week, depending on schedules, every other weekend (not negotiable), two weeks (possibly four) in the summer, and we alternate holidays. The schools where my ex lives stink, so I've been footing a bill for tuition to a private school since she was twelve.

Because of when her birthday is, Sarah was forced to sit out an extra year before finally starting school. Other contributing factors have conspired to ensure she is always the oldest student in her class. She turned eighteen three weeks ago, which makes it a little awkward for her that she's about to start her senior year in high school.

Up until today, she lived with her mother. Late last week, or first part of this week, she and her mother both decided she'd be better off living with me. I'm not really sure what their reasoning is or was, and I don't guess it really matters. The important thing is, my baby girl is with me now.

This new, adventurous chapter in our relationship began with the task of finding a private school that would accept a later enrollment; the schools here suck, too. More than a dozen phone calls and a few favors later, I finally found a school that would accept her; the Julian Hills Girls School. After a little bit of research, I discovered they had a remarkable reputation. I also learned they kept a fairly low profile, most of their student body coming to them based on legacy or recommendations. Sarah would be in good hands there.

What about Sarah? Well, now. She's a handful. She's smart; wicked smart, in fact; straight A's in school and she's demonstrated her ability to talk her way out of just about anything, except with her mother and me. And she's beautiful; wavy brown hair that comes down to her shoulders, with just a bit of kink and curl to it, warm brown eyes you just want to fall into and a smile that just melts you, luscious lips begging to be kissed. And that's above the neck.

The rest of her is a five foot three bundle of sinful innocence on two feet. Sounds like a contradiction in terms, right? Well, Sarah is as sweet and innocent a girl I've ever known, not an impure thought to be found in her head. But, such as is so common to young teenage girls, she has a tight little hard body with beautiful, smooth legs that reach all the way up to her tight little curved ass, a trim waistline and elegant arms that as often as not she folds across her beautiful breasts. Sarah, my beautiful little girl has luscious breasts that would make any man drool; breasts that she often conceals with nothing more than a skimpy bikini top.

The challenge is this; if I see my little girl for the sexy, hot little young lady she's become, you know every other man does, too. The difference between me and them, is I love her and they don't. They just want to fuck her, and I won't.

She's my baby girl. My sweet, innocent Sarah.

My ex-wife thinks I have my work cut out for me. I disagree. I love my daughter. I've longed for the time when she wanted to come live with me, and it finally arrived, though I understand there was some drama leading up to the decision.

She and her mother got into a fight last week. Sarah maintains she's wanted to live with me for a while now. Regardless, her mother and I talked last weekend and came to an understanding. Sarah was going to pack her things and move in with me. So, here we are.

Right now, she's unpacking. I'd forgotten how many clothes a girl can have. I just don't see how...

"I need more closet space." Sarah turned and looked at me. "I don't have nearly enough room for all my clothes, Daddy."

"Well, start by packing down what you don't need based on the seasons, Sweetie," I said. "That's what your mother always did."

"I already do that, Daddy. These are just the clothes for the spring and early summer. I left most of the cold weather stuff at mom's."

"You have more clothes that we didn't bring?"

She nodded.

I inhaled and sighed. "Okay. For now, just, uh... unpack what you can and we'll figure something out tomorrow. In fact, it's getting kinda late. You should probably get ready for bed."

"But, Daddy, it's not even..."

"Don't argue," I said. "It's after eleven, getting close to midnight, and you're not going to sleep in all day tomorrow. We have a lot to do; we've got to get your school uniforms, you have to go to an orientation, we have to get your school supplies. After all, school starts next Monday."

Sarah scowled.

"I'm not happy about starting a new school, Daddy."

I nodded. "Okay. Well, pack everything back up, and we'll just take you back to your mother's in the morning."

Sarah's shoulders sagged.

"No, Daddy. I'll be fine."

I turned and went to my bedroom. If she did indeed have that big a wardrobe, maybe I would have to yield some of my closet space. I certainly had enough, between the closet in my bedroom and the closet in my at-home office. I stepped into my closet, flipped on the light and surveyed the available space. Yeah, I could afford Sarah some space in my closet. She'd just have to prioritize the clothes she wanted to wear, a task made easier by school uniforms.

I clicked off the light and headed for the living room. I made it just into the hall and froze outside Sarah's bedroom. I'd left the bedroom door open, and she had not closed it before starting to undress for bed. She stood there with her back to me wearing nothing but her bra and panties, thin white straps cutting across her upper back, a thin white band hugging her hips, sheer white cloth doing little to conceal her backside.

I watched as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Sarah leaned slightly forward, rolling her shoulders as the thin white straps slid from their perch. She lowered her arms and her bra slid down, dropping from her fingers to the floor. She started to turn to her left and my heart jumped into my throat.

She'd see me watching her! How would I explain that?

But she stopped short, giving me an angled profile view, affording me a shallow glimpse of her ripe, young breast as she shoved fingers into the waistband of her skimpy panties, pushing them down from her hips. I watched as she bent over, pushing the flimsy garment down her legs, her ass thrust backward, her breasts swaying as she finished undressing. And then she stood naked.

When Sarah was little, her mother and I took turns washing her hair and giving her baths. Like a lot of kids, Sarah enjoyed bath time; she enjoyed playing in the water. The last time I'd seen her naked was years ago, when she was still but a child.

Now, as I gazed upon her naked behind and the other delicious contours of her nude form, I admitted to myself that my little girl wasn't so little anymore; she was a beautiful young woman and...

I felt a stirring in my groin as my cock began to harden. I throbbed as I watched Sarah lean forward, her ass pointing straight at me as she picked up a nightgown and pulled it overhead. I walked past her doorway to the living room as I'd originally intended to.

I picked up the magazine I'd started reading through the night before and tried to remember where I'd left off. I found the spot as I heard Sarah go into the bathroom and begin brushing her teeth.

A couple of minutes later, I saw her out of the corner of my eye as she walked into the living room. I looked up as she walked toward me. Her nightgown hung from her shoulders by narrow straps, dropping straight down her body and stopping just below her hips. Two sizeable mounds announced her breasts, punctuated by much smaller dots identifying her nipples.

Sarah walked up to my chair and leaned forward, folding her hands atop one another on the arm as she leaned toward me and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't help but look down the front of her gown; her breasts hung like succulent, ripe globes of flesh, begging to be suckled. Sarah pulled her lips from my cheek, seemingly oblivious to the fact she was exposing herself to me.

"Can I sit with you, Daddy? For just a few minutes? Please?"

What father can resist a request such as that from his little girl? I nodded as I put away my magazine and opened my arms to receive her.

Sarah crawled into my lap. As she settled herself against me, one of the straps slid from her shoulder and her gown rode up; I found myself staring at her naked shoulder and the partially obscured top of her breast as my hand slid along her upper thigh and brushed her naked hip. Sarah sighed and relaxed against me; I was reminded of the revelation that I found my nubile young daughter attractive as my cock began getting hard again.

She tilted her head up and kissed me on the cheek again. I turned my head to her and found myself looking into her eyes. I kissed her quickly on the lips and hugged her tight as my cock surged. Would she feel it pressing up against her?

As I hugged her and pulled her against me, Sarah seemed to melt into me, and I found my hand higher on her hip as I caressed her, raising her gown, exposing more of her lower body. My hand disappeared under the edge of her nightgown as my fingers traveled up her skin and rested against her waist. I kissed the top of Sarah's head and plowed the fingers of my other hand into her hair, stroking her with love and affection. I pulled my fingers from her hair and gently massaged her neck; my other hand drifted back down to her hip.

"I... I took off my panties, Daddy. I don't like to wear them when I sleep. Is that okay?"

"Yes, sweetheart, that's fine." Daddy's cock is getting hard thinking about you being naked, but you're fine.

Sarah pushed away from me as she sat up, the other strap from her gown also down off of her shoulder. She kissed me on the cheek again and then suddenly threw her arms around my neck.

"Oh, Daddy! Tell me you still love me!"

"Of course, I love you, sweetheart. Daddy will always love you. How could you ever think otherwise?"

She sighed as she pushed herself back from me.

"I don't know, Daddy. I guess I'm just being silly." Sarah leaned her head against me again and kissed me, her lips landing on the edge of my jaw, upper lip on my cheek, lower lip landing just below the bone.

I held her close, my hand rubbing at her arm. My fingers brushed across the lazy strap resting against her arm; Sarah's nightgown slid farther down her chest. Now I could see my little girl's cleavage.

"We need to go put you to bed." I kissed Sarah on the forehead.

"Okay." Sarah slid off my lap and stood up. "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Will you come tuck me in?"

"Sure, sweetheart."

Sarah smiled and turned on her heels as I stood up. She practically bounded from the living room as I followed behind her. I couldn't take my eyes off her behind as it wiggled seductively under the short hem of her nightgown.

I followed Sarah into her bedroom and watched as she crawled onto her bed, going on all fours, nearly flashing me her behind, then rising on her knees, turning to face me.

"I love you, Daddy." Sarah hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself against me.

"I love you, too, sweetie." I kissed the side of her head as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I ran my hands alternately up and down her back as I held her, and I felt the hem of her gown slip beneath my fingers.

My hand brushed against her bare, naked bottom.

Sarah gasped and I felt my cock surge.

"Daddy..."

"Go ahead and lay down, sweetheart. Let me get you tucked in."

"Okay." Sarah pulled back and looked at me. She collapsed onto her bed and slid her legs under the sheets as her gown slid up her thighs, briefly exposing her pussy.

My sweet little Sarah's pussy was nearly bald, adorned with but a scant strip of light, wispy brown hair.

I looked up. My eyes met Sarah's; she smiled weakly. She knew I'd been looking.

Sarah slid down on the bed and rolled over towards me, her ass bare from her gown riding up. She looked up at me and smiled as she reached for the sheet. I grabbed it up and pulled it toward her, covering her up.

Sarah dropped her head onto the pillow and smiled at me as I pulled the sheet a little higher.

"That's good, Daddy. Actually, could you pull it back down a little? Yeah. Right there."

I draped the sheet across her lower back and patted her gently. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, Daddy." Sarah sighed and smiled.

I reached up and brushed her hair back, pushing it behind her ear and exposing her neck. I gently drew my finger down her neck along the raised ridges of her spine.

"That feels good, Daddy."

Emboldened, I brought my other hand across my body and rubbed at her shoulders. The straps of her gown lay loose against her shoulders. I swept them down her arms and pushed the upper edge of her gown down, exposing a little more of her back.

Sarah smiled. "Mmmm."

"Does that feel good, sweetheart?"

"It does, Daddy."

I rubbed her back gently for a few more minutes, and then my hands wandered back up to her neck. My fingers brushed against her skin, tracing a lazy path along the nape of her neck, up behind her ear. I leaned forward and kissed Sarah gently, first on the neck, and then just behind her ear, where my fingers had been moments before. Sarah sighed and writhed gently on the bed.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Mmmm. Goodnight, Daddy." Sarah raised up on an elbow and rolled over.

My eyes traveled down her body to the top edge of her nightgown, low enough to almost reveal her breast.

"Daddy?" Sarah grabbed at my hand with both hands.

"Yes, Sarah?"

"Am I still your baby girl?" Her fingers danced against my skin as she held onto my hand.

I pulled her hands to my chest as I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead.

"You are," I said. "You will always be my baby girl." I leaned back up and looked at her.

"Always? No matter what?"

"Always. No matter what."

Sarah's hands fell to her chest, pulling my hand with them. And then she pulled her hand away. My palm rested between her breasts on the edge of her nightgown; my fingertips rested on her naked skin.

"I need another goodnight kiss, Daddy."

My little girl looked up at me; so grown up, yet still my baby girl.

"Daddy's gonna give you one last kiss and then you need to go to sleep."

"One last kiss?"

"For tonight, anyway," I said.

I leaned forward, brushing my hand across Sarah's breast as I moved to kiss her; she gasped. My lips landed on her upper lip and I clutched at her arm as Sarah panted, raspy, shallow breaths. Her hands pressed against me at first, and her lower lip closed on mine, but then, her arms softened and her fingers clawed at me gently. I pushed away from her ever so slightly and looked at her.

My little girl's eyes danced across my face as she continued to breathe rapidly. I kissed her again, this time finding her lips puckered. And then her hand was at the back of my neck and her head tilted to the side as her mouth opened, and for the first time, my daughter and I kissed open-mouthed.

I touched her lip gently with my tongue. Sarah's mouth opened as she gasped again, and then I felt her tongue against my lips in response. Our kiss lasted a few seconds more, our tongue's touching briefly, and then we pulled apart.

I sat up as Sarah dropped her head back onto the pillow. My eyes wandered down her body; her nipples were hard little gum drops pressing against the cloth of her nightgown as her chest heaved.

"Goodnight, babygirl. I love you."

"Goodnight, Daddy. I love you, too."

I got up and walked to her doorway, flipping off the light. I started to pull the door shut.

"Leave it open, Daddy. Please?"

"Okay, sweetie."

I turned out the rest of the lights and went to get ready for bed. With just a bedside lamp on in my bedroom, I took off all my clothes except for my boxers. My cock was still semi-hard, a fact that was impossible to conceal. I'd brush my teeth, turn out the lamp, crawl into bed, and Sarah would never know.

A couple of minutes later, the house was dark, surrendered to the night. I lay there in bed, sheets pulled up over my boxers, my mind awash in the events of the last hour.

I'd seen my little girl naked for the first time in years. And I was aroused by her. I'd kissed her. Really kissed her. And I'd all but touched her. And she was aroused, too.

I felt my cock getting hard again. I closed my eyes, wanting to find sleep, letting my hand drift down to my hardening penis. Everything would be alright. It was okay to be aroused by my daughter as long as I didn't act on it, right?

I heard a strange sound. Faint. Barely audible at all.

I sat up. Was it outside? Or no?

I couldn't be sure what it was or where it was coming from.

I slowly crawled out of bed and made my way to the doorway. I still couldn't tell.

I stepped out into the hall. I took a couple of steps. There it was again. And it was coming from Sarah's room. Surely she hadn't gone into deep enough sleep already to be having a bad dream.

I peered into the edge of her bedroom and my mouth fell open.

A small sliver of light cascaded in through the edge of her curtain; just enough to illuminate her and remove all doubt from exactly what was going on.

My little girl lay there, sheets tossed back, legs spread, one hand between her thighs, playing with herself. She'd pulled her nightgown down even further, and I could see her bare breasts heaving with each rapid breath she took. The sounds reaching my ears were from Sarah, the throes of her self-induced pleasure causing her to moan.

I watched as she tugged at a nipple and licked her lips. Beneath her waist, she slid a finger in and out of her young pussy, plying pressure to her clit with the heel of her hand.

I was rock hard, my cock straining to be free of my boxers.

At this point, it no longer mattered.

If she saw me, she'd be embarrassed beyond words or it wouldn't matter at all. I pushed my boxers down and stepped out of them. Wrong or not, I was turned on at the sight of my little girl masturbating, and I would not be able to rest until I'd satisfied my arousal one way or the other.

I began to stroke my cock.

"Unnn... ahhh... ahhh... oh, daddy... oh, daddy..."

I froze. Did Sarah share my incestuous desire?

"Ohhh... make me cum... make me cum, daddy..."

I began masturbating again as I watched my daughter pleasure herself. I could feel my balls getting hard, drawing up against me. I was breathing harder. My cock was a steel rod, oozing precum.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ahhh..." Sarah began panting, one hand crushing a breast to her chest, the other hand intently at work between her legs.

Sarah gasped a series of short breaths and arched her back as she began cumming.

I felt myself beginning to cum. I grabbed my boxers and held them near the end of my cock. I stifled my groan as I began to cum, shooting semen in spurts, suddenly wishing I'd gone in to Sarah's room.

She'd had me leave the door open. She'd planned to masturbate. She'd wanted me to see her. She would've wanted me there, closer, wouldn't she? She'd said 'daddy' at least three times that I'd heard.

I looked into Sarah's room again. She'd rolled over, one leg under the covers, one leg not. Her nightgown still did not cover her chest; it couldn't possibly; the cloth was pooled around her waist.

I slowly backed away, returning to my room. I quietly found a pair of shorts and pulled them on, dropping my boxers into the bathroom hamper.

12