Sarah's Story Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Sarah's trials and tribulations.
11k words
4.41
113.9k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,686 Followers

Warning! Warning! Warning! This is not a typical DG Hear story. Even though it's in Loving Wives, it could have easily been put it a number of other categories; can't tell you which ones without giving away the story. I want to thank LadyCibelle and Techsan for their editing of this story. Also a special thank you to Jake Rivers for his advice. I'll be submitting the complete story over the next three days, please watch for it.

*

Chapter 1

Like many other women, I read these stories on the adult web sites. It's funny that male writers think so differently than female writers. Believe me, the sight of a naked man with a little potbelly is not a sexual turn-on. Seeing the crack of any repairman's ass does not bring instant gratification to most women. Let's face it, the male body standing naked with a dangling cock or a sticking straight out hard-on is not a turn on to most women. Flashers have never figured this out. Granted, there may be women out there that just seeing a man naked is their sexual fantasy, but I personally don't know any of them.

The exception to this rule for me is that if a gal is looking for a good time and, say, goes to an all male review and watches the sweating hot bodies dancing, it could be a turn on, mainly because it's what the woman is looking for, a good time. Another, which I found out later in my young life, was if it was my man, the one I wanted to spend time with; his body could be a turn-on to me also. When I want a man, I usually let him know that I'm interested. I believe most women will back me up on this.

Most women do not want to be some guy's play toy. Women in love act differently than women who just want some sexual activity. Men need to know this. I am going to tell you my feelings toward men. Not all women feel the same way as me but this is my story. If other women want to tell their story, that's fine with me.

My name is Sarah. I now am staying in Canada but feel like I should fly back to Ohio to face my finacee. The problem is I haven't talked to him for over six months and if I see him, I'm not sure exactly how either of us will react.

Maybe I should start from the beginning. I was raised in foster homes and most of the foster parents treated me really good. If it wasn't for these generous people who take in stray and troubled kids like I was, I don't know where I would be today. My parents were killed in an auto accident when I was six years old. It was kind of rough for a little kid but I survived it and became a stronger person because of it.

I think the problem was, even though these nice people took me in, it was never really my home or my family. I lived in ten different foster homes till I turned eighteen. It was rough for me always moving and never knowing how long I would be at one place. During my high school years it was even harder. I never joined in a lot of extra curricular activities because I never knew how long I would be at any one school. It did make me smarter though. Since I had all this time after school, I studied. Believe it or not, I was an all 'A' student.

I didn't date until my senior year of high school. Foster parents seem to hold a tighter rein on us kids. I did have a few friends that I could visit with permission. I was a quiet person but I was strong inside. I didn't really let anyone in. I was always afraid of being hurt.

The majority of my sexual learning came from listening to a lot of the other girls talking. Some were real sluts telling us all the things they did with their boyfriends. A few of the foster mothers did tell me some things that they thought I should know.

I wanted to know more too. I think it's just part of growing up now, but at the time every time you turned on a TV or went to the movies it was all about sex and how wonderful and glorious it was. Then on the other side there was all this cheating and divorces. It really kind of screwed up my mind.

I dated a guy name Joe in my senior year. He was a neighbor to my foster parents so they kind of trusted him. He was the first boy I ever kissed, I mean really kissed, not just those pecks you get from guys. It was okay but I really didn't feel anything really special. He took me to the prom and afterward we parked in a lover's lane. I heard all these girls saying how great sex was and the things they did. I liked Joe so I let him do his thing. I knew he was surprised when I didn't stop him from grabbing my boobs. He actually hurt them: I guess he didn't know how to be gentle.

Eventually he put his hands in my panties and was fingering me. It actually felt different than when I used to rub myself like I heard some of the girls say they did. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He asked me what I thought of it. What was I supposed to think? It was just a cock and it was hard. Believe me; it didn't do a whole lot for me. In the foster homes I had to help change a lot of babies. I just didn't get excited seeing a larger version.

"Suck it for me," replied Joe.

"I don't think so. Why would I want to put that dirty thing in my mouth? Do you want to suck my pussy?"

He looked surprised. I don't think he expected that. My girlfriends told me most guys don't like to kiss their pussy, regardless of what you read. They told me the guys want you to give them head. It's what they told me that's what sucking a guy's cock was: giving head. Anyway, he said he had never done it and didn't think he wanted to.

"Can I rub my cock against your pussy then?" he asked.

"Sure, if you have a condom. I don't want to get pregnant."

I had my mind made up long before we went to the prom that I was going to give up my cherry to him. He was an alright guy and I didn't want to go to college being a virgin. As I said, some of the dumb things girls think of.

I took off my panties and we got in the back seat of his parents' van. I sat down and he kind of kneeled in front of me and took his cock and began rubbing it against my pussy lips. I do have to say it felt pretty good. The more he rubbed, the wetter I got. He pushed the head of his cock into me and I screamed out.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, just hold still for a minute. You just broke my hymen."

"Your what?' he asked.

"My hymen, my cherry. Didn't you take health class? You just took my virginity,"

"Oh, my God, I didn't know. Are you alright?' he asked.

"I'm fine now, just go in and out slow and easy," I said.

I was a little stunned when my hymen broke. No one told me it would hurt that much. I thought Joe had sex before, seeing the way he always bragged about his dating, but I had a feeling it was the first time for both of us.

It was less then five minutes and he was going in and out as fast as he could. He came and shot a load into the condom. I felt some spasms, but I don't think I had an orgasm. I felt it tingle some, but my friends said it felt so good that they would scream out. When he finished coming, he pulled his cock out and told me how great I was. It was the best feeling ever for him.

I told him it was good for me too; I didn't want to hurt his feelings. It did feel good while we were doing it, but didn't last long enough. I had sex with him one more time before I headed off to college. There was no orgasm that time either unless that tingly feeling I got was an orgasm. It sure didn't feel anything like the other girls talked about it being so great. Maybe it was just me.

Chapter 2: College Life

I got a full ride scholarship at the university. I majored in finance and minored in computer science. I wanted to be a broker or an investor, investing other people's money. I was a wiz at math and accounting came easy to me. My scholarship allowed for courses, books and a dorm room. I got a part-time job in the office of the college for a little extra cash to help me out. There was nobody at home to turn to since I was now nineteen and on my own.

I roomed with a gal named Vera. She was a good sort and became my best friend. We spent a lot of time hanging together and we even double dated together. We were both freshmen (fresh women, if there is such a thing) and tried to fit in. One of the guys I was dating was Brad. He was a sophomore and belonged to one of the fraternities. They had a special party going on this coming Saturday and they could bring a friend. He asked me to go and, wanting to blend in, I said yes.

Vera already had other plans so she wouldn't be going. Brad picked me up and we headed over to their frat house. There was lots of drinking and I could smell weed in the air. Just the smell was making me dizzy. We were dancing and Brad kept bringing me drinks. I knew I was getting a little drunk.

Brad started kissing me and it felt good so I kissed him back. Before I knew it, he was rubbing my tits under my sweater. I didn't mind except some of his buddies were watching us. I felt funny having someone watch me so I kind of pushed his hands away. He asked me if I wanted to tour the rest of the frat house. He showed me around a little and then went into his bedroom. He smiled and took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

I was pretty drunk by then. I was only nineteen and never drank much other than a few wine coolers. I had no idea how much I had drunk

I lay on the bed and he continued kissing me. He unbuttoned my sweater and unclasped my bra - it had a front clasp - and started sucking on my tits. He was a little rough but it felt nice. He undid my jeans and slid his hands down inside my panties. It was really beginning to feel good. He started fingering me and I felt his fingers going in and out. He got up and pulled off my jeans as well as my panties. I was lying there naked except for my sweater still being on but totally unbuttoned.

Brad was out of his pants in no time and he was rubbing his cock up and down my slit. He was wearing a condom to be safe. I didn't tell him I was now on the pill. I didn't want any babies at my age. The more he rubbed his cock against my slit, the more I wanted. Other than those couple of quickies with Joe, this was the best sex I had ever had. I felt myself responding and asking him to make love to me.

"Say, 'fuck me, Brad' and I'll shove it in," he said.

"Brad, just put it in and make love to me," I replied.

Brad was the closest I ever had to a boyfriend. I wanted to be loved; I wanted Brad to love me. Here I was naked in front of him, showing him how much I wanted him.

"Say it! Say, 'fuck me, Brad, give me your cock.'"

I was quite drunk by then and just wanted some sexual relief. I really did think that Brad liked me. After all he did bring me to this party.

"Okay, Brad, fuck me. Fuck me now." I said it but I didn't like saying it. It made me feel cheap.

"Okay, Sarah, you want Brad's big cock, here it comes," he said as he jammed his cock deep into my waiting pussy.

It felt good. I was in half a daze but I felt him holding my leg high as he pumped in and out of my cut. I felt an orgasm coming. God, it felt so good. "More, Brad, fuck me more."

As I came I felt him push forward and knew he was coming too. I finally relaxed and closed my eyes for a few seconds and thought about what just happened. All of a sudden there was another guy between my legs jamming his cock into my pussy.

"Get off me! What do you think you're doing?" There was this guy fucking me hard. I had no idea who he was. "Brad, get him off of me. Help me, Brad, he's raping me."

I looked over and there stood Brad laughing at me. In fact, he came over and held down my arms while his friend fucked me.

"He's my fraternity brother. We share everything. It's not every freshman that gets fucked by a senior. Isn't that right, Dana?" he said to the man raping me.

I was trying to fight back but with Brad helping hold me down I could hardly move. It didn't feel good. It hurt like hell. There was no love, no sweetness and no tenderness, just a hard cock tearing into my pussy. How can a man enjoy belittling a woman like this? I heard him grunt and deposit his sperm in me. He wasn't even wearing a condom.

"You son of a bitch, I'll call the campus police on you. I'll tell them you raped me."

He laughed at me. "Who's going to believe you, Bitch? You come to our party willingly and get drunk and get fucked. They'll just think that you had remorse afterwards. Happens all the time."

"You bastards! Somewhere, sometime, you'll get yours." I knew he was right. Who would believe me?

When Brad let go of my arms I slapped him hard across the face. "If you ever come near me again, I will kill you, you son-of-a-bitch. You're a poor excuse for a man. Maybe someday you can hold down your future wife so your buddy here can fuck her."

I know he was stunned by the slap and by my words. Maybe it gave him something to think about. I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room and outside the door in front of everyone. When I got outside I got dressed and cried. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of knowing how much they hurt me.

It was a long walk back to my dorm room but I didn't care. I was glad to just be away from there and in the cool air. When I got back to my room I got in the shower and rinsed the filth off my body. I saw this Dana guy's cum running down my leg. God, I hoped that someday he would get his.

Vera came home and said her date was okay but they just went to the movies. She asked me how my date went and I cried.

"What's the matter, Sarah? What happened?"

I told her how Brad and I were having sex and then Brad held me down as his friend raped me. Vera put her arms around me, squeezed me tight, then she gently held on to me. "You're too tense. Let me give you a body massage and you can release some of that tenseness."

All I had on was a thin nightgown. I looked over at Vera who was my best friend and asked her to be gentle with me.

I need to tell you at this point in my life that I have never been with another woman. Vera was taking physical and massage therapy as her major. Vera is bi-sexual; she told me she likes both men and women. I told her that I had never been with a woman and really don't even know what they do.

I lay across my bed on my stomach. Vera slowly pulled up my nightie until I finally agreed to take it off. There I was lying naked on my bed. She straddled my butt and started slowly massaging my shoulders.

"Sarah, you're so tense. Just relax, I promise you I won't do anything to hurt you. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, just say stop and I will."

She put some oil on my back and gently rubbed my back. It felt so good. She would come across little knots and rub them till they went away. She must have rubbed my upper back and shoulders a good fifteen minutes. It felt so good; I never wanted it to end. I felt her rub the sides of my breasts as she massaged my sides. Her touch was so gentle but with just the right pressure.

She lowered herself onto my thighs as she rubbed hard against my lower back. She continued rubbing the mound of my butt. She would gently squeeze one. Going lower she put oil on my thighs. I could feel her fingers gently brush against my pussy as she was doing each thigh.

"Please, Vera, not there. Not tonight," I begged.

"No problem, Honey. Just let me get the top of your thighs."

She kept her words and continued on down my legs to my calves. She finished up by rubbing my feet. I turned over and she asked me if I wanted her to do my front. I told her maybe another day.

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and got into her bed. The TV was on while we both dozed off to sleep.

Our life went on and one weekend I asked her for another massage. She smiled at me as I lay nude on my stomach again.

"Sarah, Honey, you have got to learn to release more of that tension. You're going to wear me out rubbing you," she smiled.

"God, Vera, you're so good at giving massages. You almost make me tingle."

I turned over and Vera leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was a bit surprised. I just didn't expect it.

"Vera, I'm sorry if you thought I was coming on to you. I'm not gay or bi. I just prefer men. The kiss was nice but it made me feel uneasy and awkward. I love you but I love you as a sister or a best friend, not in a sexual sense. I'm so sorry."

Vera smiled at me. "Hey, girlfriend, I prefer guys too, but I do like a change now and again. I truly love you like a sister too. You are just so sweet and innocent. Now do you want the rest of that massage?"

"It's not fair to you, Vera. I can't reciprocate; I'm not into rubbing anyone's body, men or women," I answered.

"Hey, Sweetheart, I'm going to rub bodies for a living. You are good practice for me. Besides, you have a nicer body than most I'll be massaging. I'll tell you what. You help me with my homework and I'll pay you with massages. Is it a deal?"

"What about your release? You should be able to have someone massage you too.

"I get my body rubbed most everyday by both men and women. I often volunteer in class so don't worry about me."

Vera leaned over and poured warm oil on my breasts. She gently massaged the oil over my breasts and across my nipples. Damn, she was good. She ought to give lessons to men in the art of foreplay. I mean it; she is good. After she did my breasts, she moved down to my upper belly.

"Sarah, I'm giving you the executive treatment. I should tell you that even though I'm a woman this is going to turn you on some. Just let yourself go. I promise not to take advantage of the situation."

God, she was right. Her rubbing my tummy made me start to tingle. I knew I was beginning to get aroused. She looked down at me as she rubbed my tummy.

"Feels good, doesn't it? I knew it would arouse you. It's going to get more tense when I do your lower belly."

She stopped and went into her massage bag of goodies and pulled out what looked like a silver mini-rocket.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Sarah, I promised not to touch your pussy. You need some release so I'm loaning this to you. Believe me; tomorrow you will want me to take you to buy one. It's a mini-vibrator."

"I've never used one and I don't know if I want to do that in front of anyone, even you. Besides, it's so small. I doubt if I would even feel it."

Vera laughed. "You don't insert this one. All you do is lay it against your clit if you think you want to have an orgasm. I will just be rubbing hot oil on your lower belly and down to your mound. So it's up to you if you want to try it. Believe me, it does the job," smiled Vera.

Vera began rubbing the hot oil on me and every time she touched me I felt myself sucking in my breath. It felt so good. I was really getting turned on. I took the little vibrator and turned it on and felt it humming in my hand.

"Go ahead, Sarah. Just lay it against your clit. You'll know where you want it," said Vera.

I put it against my clit and maneuvered it around a little and I felt an orgasm coming on. God, it felt so good. I was trying to keep quiet.

"Let it out, Sarah. Let the little wonder do its job. Let yourself go."

I screamed out as an orgasm hit me. "Oh, God, Vera, I can't believe the feeling. It feels so good."

"Just hold it there for another minute. You'll come down slowly," replied Vera.

I felt my breathing come back to normal and glanced up at a smiling Vera. She handed me a washcloth and told me I may need to wipe a little. We both laughed as she leaned over and I gave her a big hug.

"I love you, Vera." Then thinking of what I had just said, "But you know I mean as a best friend." She hugged me again.

"Me too, Sarah, we'll always be best friends.

----------------------------

We went on through our daily lives attending our classes and I worked in the office for my spending money. Vera started doing some massages on the side. She said it was good experience and she made a few bucks.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,686 Followers