Sarah's Tale

Story Info
A woman's best friend helps her cuckold her husband.
6.9k words
4.18
98.3k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers

Author's note: a big thank you to all my fans and over 3700 followers. You keep me writing.

If you enjoy this story, don't forget to vote. Also feel free to leave a comment or email me. I answer all emails.

All my stories with the word tale in them are fan requested. I assume if they have the fantasy others do also.

*****

I was looking at a text from my friend Justine. She wanted to go out. I sighed inwardly. We go out about once a month. Justine was the one single friend left in our group. I kind of knew why she was single. She was the wild one. The idea of her and settling down and getting married did not jibe. I was the only friend who'd still go out with her.

My name is Sarah. I'm 40 years old and I've known Justine forever. However I'm not single like her. I've been married to Lee for 13 years. I love Lee. We've been together for 22 years but I admit, sometimes, when I think of the wild things Justine and I did when we were younger I sometimes wish I was single like Justine. I like going out and reliving some of those memories.

Not that I had a bad marriage. I had a great marriage. Lee treated me well and loved me. He was attentive, loving, and enough of a bad boy to keep things interesting in bed. I loved him and loved being married to him.

On the other hand going to clubs was fun. At 40 I was often mistaken for a younger woman. I got my share of looks. I was 5'7" and about 135lbs I kept in good shape. I had shoulder length reddish auburn hair and a slim 34c figure. It was flattering to know other men were interested in me.

Justine of course was no help. Although not as pretty as me she was much wilder. She often attracted groups of men and then I'd be fighting them off all night. Flattering but exhausting.

Lee had mixed feelings when I went out. It's not that he didn't trust me. He did. He even encouraged me to have a good time. On the other hand, he did not trust Justine. They'd had a falling out a few years ago and he was always apprehensive when she and I went out together.

Sometimes Lee would tease me when I got home. He'd ask me if I'd danced with anyone. If I did, he'd want a description of who they were. I felt a little uncomfortable describing my interactions with other men while having sex with Lee, but somehow he got off on it, and I admit, so did I. It always led to great sex.

Lee also liked to ask me about my past sexual experiences. We had no secrets. I told him that when I was in school I had a few lovers. I also told him that some parties I had been at got out of hand and ended in a kind of group grope. Maybe four to eight people. No intercourse but a lot of making out with each other and touching.

Lee never tired of hearing these stories and always became sexually aroused when I told him the stories. During our early dating years I did see other people. Lee told me he didn't care as long as I told him about it.

After we got married, I still went out, but I was completely faithful to Lee. I guess that's where this story begins.

I returned Justine's text, checked with Lee and then made plans.

Justine and I met at a club about five minutes from my house. We always had a blast there. I loved dancing and letting guys think they had a chance. There were these two guys hitting on me and dancing with me. I love to dance, and I've got some moves, plus, I'm not against a little dirty dancing. I think it's hot to feel a guy's cock get hard over me.

I know what you're thinking. I'm a tease, and I guess you're right, but I was having fun. I could feel these two guys competing over me. Two friends, trying to figure out which was going to take me home. Both trying to impress me. It was such a turn on and was making me wet.

Justine wasn't helping.

"You know they want to fuck you?" She said.

Justine was always a bit crude.

"All guys want to fuck," I replied laughingly.

"I know, but these two studs want you. Admit it, dancing with them is turning you on,". She went on.

"They're not bad," I admitted.

"Not bad?" She went on. "Admit your pussy is wet."

I told you she could be crass.

"I'll admit no such thing," I laughed.

"Oh, you're going to deny it?" she teased.

Truthfully I was pretty turned on, but I wasn't going to admit it.

"I plead the fifth," I laughed.

"What about you?" I said trying to change the subject. "That guy buying you drinks all night wants a piece of that ass as well."

We both looked at the bar.

"The difference is," she smirked, "he might get some."

We both laughed. As we did my suitors approached us with drinks in their hands. One of them said, "Would you like to go somewhere quieter?"

I guess they figured out who was going to get me.

That was my cue. "I'm sorry guys. My husband is home waiting for me and I promised I'd be home in twenty minutes."

I loved watching their faces as I said it. Like I said, I love being a tease. They always looked so confused. I picked up my purse and headed to my car.

On these nights I took all that pent up energy and focused it on Lee. This night I was exceptionally horny. Justine was right. My pussy was wet. Something about having two hard cocks wanting you was a turn on.

I walked in the front door.

"Honey, I'm home," I purred as I walked through the door. Lee was on the couch.

"Hi babe, did you have fun?" He asked.

I looked him in the eye. "Uh huh," I nodded.

As I did I reached for the zipper of my skirt and pulled it down. I let the skirt fall to the floor and stepped out of it.

"Ooooo," he said. "How much fun?"

He grabbed me in his arms and kissed me. I loved the way he kissed. I kissed back. I felt his hand slide down my back and slip under my panties, he squeezed my ass as he pulled me into him.

"Mmmmm...," I moaned.

He turned me around and started kissing the back of my neck. I leaned my head back and moaned again.

His hands cupped my breasts. I was still wearing a bra but it felt nice. I turned my head to kiss him. As I did his hands slid into my panties. He grazed over my clit. I gave a sharp intake of breath.

"Oooo," he teased. "Sensitive tonight."

"Shut up," I replied and kissed him again.

As I did a finger slipped into my pussy.

"Mmmmmm, you are wet," he whispered.

"What are you going to do about it?" I moaned.

I felt his fingers in the bands of my panties. He pushed them to the floor. They got stuck around my ankles.

"I'm going to fuck that wet pussy," he whispered.

He pushed me to my knees on the floor. My panties still around my ankles. I heard a rustling behind me. Then he pushed my head and chest to the floor.

"What do you want baby?" he asked.

"You," I responded.

He placed the tip of his cock against the lips of my pussy. I could feel them just starting to spread. I tried to push back onto his cock, but he wouldn't let me.

"What do you want?" he pressed.

I knew what he wanted. We'd played like this before. It turned me on.

"I want cock," I said. "I want to be fucked by a cock."

"Oh, are you a little cockslut tonight," he almost sneered.

"Yes, yes, yes, I want cock. Fuck me," I hissed.

He rammed his cock into my pussy and started fucking me, hard, the way he knew I liked it when I was horny.

As he fucked me he started asking about my night.

"So, what made you such a horny slut tonight?" he teased.

"Shut up and fuck me," I moaned.

He stopped fucking me. "Nope, not till you tell me," he teased.

I whined, "Please." I tried to push back on his cock.

"What happened?" he insisted.

He started pumping me with long slow strokes. My ass was still in the air my face and chest on the carpet.

"Tell me," he repeated.

I started to tell him about my night. About the two men.

"Anything else," he prodded.

I started to tell him how I made the guys hard. How I knew they wanted to take me home. How it felt to be wanted like that.

As I did he started pumping me harder and faster. I pushed back and met every stroke.

He took over.

"So you like the thought of making two cocks hard," he said.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Knowing two cocks wanted to fuck this pussy," he went on.

"Yes, yes," I breathed.

"Two strange cocks taking turns pounding you," he teased.

I could feel my orgasm building. Yes I loved the idea. He knew it. We'd role played this before.

"Yes, god, fuck me, yes," I hissed trembling as I came.

As my orgasm started so did Lee's. I felt his hot cum squirting against my pussy walls. It just extended my orgasm. I fell on my stomach exhausted.

Lee turned me over and kissed me. "You're so hot," he said.

We made out a little on the floor then headed for bed. As we cuddled in bed Lee made me recap the entire night for him. As I told him he got hard again. This time we fucked like lovers. Slow and tender. I had a nice orgasm and he came in me.

As we lay there in each other's arms I asked him. "Would you really like to see me with another man?"

"Yes," he replied.

"And you wouldn't be jealous, or hold it against me?" I went on.

"Not at all. I think you're the sexiest thing on earth. I'd love to watch you,"

He'd told me this before, but I always asked him.

"And you don't want another woman?" I asked.

You know the answer to that," he said.

I knew the answer. I knew how he felt. You see, we once had a threesome.

It was before we got married. We were hanging around drinking with a friend named Dale. No big deal, we'd hung out with him plenty of times. This time I was kind of snuggled between them. They started talking about how pretty I was. Dale started rubbing my back. Lee started kissing me. Next thing I know Lee was licking and sucking my tits as Dale went down on me.

I gently pushed Lee away said, "Oh come on, somebody fuck me... Dale?"

Then I pulled Dale up and looked Lee in the eyes as Dale's cock slide into me.

Lee says My face and guttural moan nearly made him cum on the spot.

Lee watched. After Dale left we had great sex.

After we had the opportunity for two foursomes, but they didn't work out. Truthfully I think Lee really didn't want them to work out. He was more interested in me with the other men than he was in the women so it never happened.

The day after my night out with Justine, she and I met for lunch. For some reason I couldn't get Lee's fantasy off my mind.

"You seem distracted," she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, just thinking about Lee," I replied.

"Uh Oh, trouble at home?" She asked.

"No not really," I said.

"Come on, we've been friends for years. We don't keep secrets. What's up?"

I opened up about Lee's fantasy to Justine. I so needed someone to talk to I forgot that Lee and Justine didn't like each other.

Justine reaction was not what I expected. I thought she'd be horrified and call him a pervert. Instead she asked questions, she sympathized with me. She also asked me how I felt about it.

I told her about Dale. She laughed.

"Oh Sarah," I didn't think you had it in you."

"Me either," I replied. "It just happened."

"Did you like it?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders noncommittally.

"Oh come on," she pushed, "you can tell me."

When I didn't answer she looked at me and said, "want to know a secret?"

"What?" I asked.

"I think the idea is hot too. I'm as bad as Lee. I'd want to watch too" she answered.

"You're a pervert," i laughed.

"I know, but for some reason the thought of sweet little you fucking another man in front of Lee turns me on. Especially because he wants it too," she said.

"Well, to be honest," I bit my lip wondering if I should tell her. "Well, the idea kind of turns me on too," I confided.

I told her about the great sex Lee and I had when we role played. I told her that the idea excited me but I didn't want to risk my marriage.

Justine was sympathetic but also encouraging. She asked me how much the idea turned me on. I was honest and told her it was one of my biggest fantasies. The conversation went on and then we drifted off to other topics.

The next time Justine and I went out we were having fun as usual. There was a guy who seemed specifically interested in me. As usual I flirted and led him on a bit. I'd let him touch me as we danced and then dance away to arms length.

As Justine and I caught our breath at the bar she asked me, "What do you think Lee would say if you fucked that guy."

I snorted my drink out my nose.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"You heard me," she said. "What would Lee think?"

"He'd probably want to watch," I replied.

"That'd be kinda cool," said Justine.

"Don't you start," I joked back.

Justine went on, "Come on, he's kind of good looking. You'd give Lee a thrill. What do you think his cock looks like."

I laughed, but I had to admit he was good looking.

We stayed a while longer and danced a bit more. I don't know what was going on, but I couldn't forget what Justine said, I looked at the guy differently. I wondered what kind of a fuck he was. I wondered what his cock looked like. I let the guy get a little more handsy than I normally let men. At one point I let the guy slide his hand under my dress and grab my ass. I'd never done that before.

Justine saw me and gave me a thumbs up. I got bold. When the guy tried to kiss me I let him. I may have even kissed back.

Soon,the night was over. Justine was kissing some guy goodbye. My guy looked at me and came in for a kiss. What the hell I thought, it was only a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me close. I felt him pulling my dress up and didn't stop him. I was wearing a thong and felt his hands on my ass. I let him cop a feel then I broke the kiss.

He tried for more but I told him I had to go. He was disappointed when I wouldn't give him my number but I managed to escape.

When I got home I was feeling a little guilty.

"Hey baby," I said as I walked in the door.

"Hi, have fun?" He asked.

I could never lie to Lee.

"Maybe a bit too much," I replied.

"Oh? Do tell," said Lee.

I recounted the story of the evening. Not leaving anything out. Lee started stroking his cock as I told him about the guy groping me.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yeah I did," I replied.

He reached over and started caressing my thigh as I went on. When I told him the guy groped my ass while kissing me, he kissed me and groped my ass. I moaned.

Lee pushed me back on the couch and started caressing and kissing me. He reached under my dress and pulled my panties off, I lifted my hips to make it easier for him.

Lee slid down to the floor and with his head between my legs started eating me. He made me tell him the whole story from the start while he ate my pussy. He had me squirming the whole time.

Just as I was told him the part about kissing the guy good night Lee raised himself up and pushed into my soaking wet pussy. I came with a whimper. He started pumping me.

"So, you do like kissing other men," he pushed.

"Yes," I replied.

"It felt good to have his tongue in your mouth, didn't it," he pressed.

"I liked it," I admitted.

"And did you like him grabbing your ass?" he asked as he thrust into me.

"Fuck yes," I said as another orgasm washed over me.

As I came he filled my pussy with cum. We both lay there for a while. He was the first to talk.

"That bitch Justine is going to try and get you to fuck someone, just to get back at me," he said.

"Don't be silly," I said, but I knew it might be true. He also didn't sound too mad about it.

Lee fell asleep. My fingers found my pussy and I thought about Justine forcing me to have sex with the guy in the club. I brought myself off and fell asleep.

The next day Justine called. She wanted to know what I told Lee and how he reacted. I told her everything.

"Sounds like Lee wants to see you fucked," she said.

"Don't be silly. It's all role playing," I replied.

"I don't know. Sounds a bit beyond role playing to me," she said.

This routine went on for a few months. I'd go out with Justine once a month. The teasing seemed to be getting a bit further but, as Justine egged me on, I justified it as just teasing. I'd gotten so bold as to stroke guys cocks through their pants. I let a guy play with my tits. One charming guy even got a finger in my pussy.

Justine would egg me on. She'd tell me how handsome they were. She'd always try and bring up how Lee would feel.

"I wonder if he has a big cock," she'd say, or, "Do you think Lee would like seeing you fucked by a big cock?

Or, "Would Lee like to watch you go down on that guy? I wonder what he'd say. Do you think Lee's cock would be hard."

When I got home I'd be hot horny and waiting to tell Lee the nights story. I couldn't wait to fuck him while telling him what a bad girl I'd been.

On Lee's part he couldn't wait to hear what happened when we got back. He'd fuck me like a madman some of the best sex I ever had.

While fucking me he'd ask me why I didn't fuck the guy, or if I wondered if he had a big cock.

With his cock pumping me hard Lee would ask, "Why didn't you fuck him?"

"Because, I love you," I'd reply.

"Really? You didn't think about fucking the guy?" He pressed

As he fucked me I started whimpering, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck yes."

"Yes what?" He pushed.

"Yes, I thought about fucking him," I hissed.

As I admitted it I came. "Fuck yes, I thought about it," I whimpered.

"Good girl," he'd say.

With all this reinforcement the seed was planted in my brain. As soon as Justine would call I'd start wondering about the men we'd meet. I wondered if they'd be handsome. I thought about letting them fuck me. In the days leading up to going out with Justine I'd fuck Lee like a madwoman. Knowing I was going out made me horny as hell. I'd finger myself to orgasms if Lee wasn't around.

Lee kept fueling my fantasy. Justine and I would make plans. I'd get horny and want to fuck. While fucking Lee he'd be asking me questions. Making me think about other men and telling me how much he wanted to watch me get fucked.

I didn't mind, after all it was just fantasy.

"Going out this weekend, are you?" He'd tease. "Why don't you find a good looking man and bring him home. Do you think you could convince one to come home with you? Do you think he'd let me watch him fuck you?"

These sessions always led to amazing orgasms.

"Lee," I'd say after the sex or when I was going out, "you know I'd never really do it, right?"

Lee would always replay with, "I know."

One weekend Justine called, "You free Saturday night?" she asked.

"I don't know. Let me ask Lee and get back to you," I replied.

I asked Lee if he minded if I went. As usual it was fine with Lee.

Like usual the plans led to great sex. That day all I could think about was going out. As I looked in my closet I tried to decide what to wear. I pulled out a short low cut dress and laid it on the bed. I went and got a black lace panty and bra set and laid it on the bed on top of the dress.

I must have not been careful because the dress and underwear fell off the bed and pooled on the floor. I looked at it for a second and then I giggled. I pictured a man, besides Lee, seeing me naked like that with my clothes pooled on the floor beside me.

I picked them up, put them back on the bed, and headed for the shower. I started soaping up. As the hot water ran over me I thought about the dress again. I pictured myself kissing a man as he unzipped the dress and it fell to the floor.

I started to soap my breasts and nipples. I pictured his hands on my breasts as he pushed my bra up to get to my tits. My nipples were hard as I imagined him unhooking my bra and it falling to the floor on top of my dress.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers
12