Sasha's Obsession Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad turned her head to the side and stuck his dick in her mouth. Mark moved about the filthy threesome, capturing every angle. Brad had one hand on Sasha's head, the other tugging her nipples. He pushed his skin pipe to the back of her throat and gagged her, sending a spurt of drool out the side of her mouth. The two guys developed a nice rhythm for some time, fucking the little blonde more thoroughly than she'd ever been.

"You ever take it up the ass, Sash?" Craig asked.

Brad extracted his wet from her mouth, eager to hear the answer. She did not disappoint.

"You can deposit your semen wherever you see fit. I'm your pleasure toy tonight, and sticky cum is the only reward I need!"

Rogan felt sick. He had been wrong. Sasha was just a dumb slut. How had he ever crushed on this girl?

Brad and Craig shared a nod. Brad lay down on the bed, and Craig hefted Sasha in his big arms. His cock popped out of her with a wet squish, and he turned her around, depositing her on Brad's flag post. He slid into her wet hole easily. Craig bent her forward, and worked at her ass until he was able to get the slippery head of his cock inside of her. Fuck. They always made it look so easy in pornos, but this was an uncoordinated clusterfuck.

Finally, Sasha let out a wail as he made it inside of her. Her legs shook, and Mark captured it all on camera. Craig, brow furrowed, pushed again and slid further into her anus. She made little gasping noises now, pushing back against the two invasive fuck poles lodged in her ass and pussy. Finally, Craig was as deep as he was going to get. Sasha trembled as the two men began to saw back and forth into her.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ooooh my God!" She groaned.

Mouth open in a silent scream, Sasha let the two men share her fuck holes. Then, Rogan stuffed his dick in her mouth and she came.

"You're just a slut, Sasha," he said, fucking her mouth as she looked up into his eyes, "I always thought you were a nice girl, but you're nothing but a cock hole, aren't you?"

"Um a gok ho!" Sasha agreed.

"You'd probably fuck your own brother," he said, and Sasha's eyes rolled back in her head as she came again, grunting around Rogan's dick as he fucked her mouth. After a few more sloppy pumps, he pulled out and sprayed her pretty face with cum, watching how she kept her mouth open as though offering a target for his cream hose.

"Ah, dude! Come on!" Brad complained as drops of cum fell on him from Sasha's face.

Rogan dropped from the bed, put his pants on and left in a huff. Craig, finally having had enough, ripped his dick from Sasha's butt, causing her to shriek. He added his load to her creamy face, painting her eyelids and forehead with strings of thick goo.

"Goddamn you both!" Brad, complained again, "You nasty fucks."

Craig retreated and sat heavily on the bed. Brad, finally free of all the extra weight, rolled Sasha over onto her back and pumped her pussy with deep little strokes. Her toes curled and her legs locked around his back.

"You are one cum-soaked little fucker, Sasha," Craig said into her ear, "You should see all that fuckin' jizz on your pretty face. You took three cocks like a goddamn porn slut, and didn't even get paid. You just gave up your ass and pussy like an easy bitch, didn't you?"

"Oooh, yes! I'm an easy bitch!" She agreed.

Brad pulled out of her, firing his load onto Sasha's belly, her tits, wiping the head of his cock between her hairless slit as she rubbed it to another orgasm. The two tired boys backed up off the bed, standing behind Mark as he filmed his sister finger fucking her pussy, coated in sweat and cum.

"Dude," Craig said quietly, "when are you hosting fuckin' game night again?"

Mark laughed and kept filming.