Satisfaction Pt. 01: Ch. 01 to 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A collective "Oh!" went around the room. None of the book club had anticipated Glen would refuse the offer.

Wendy put up her hand and spoke. "Hold on there, fella. You can speak to your own sense of adventure, or lack of it, for you seem to live a fairly dull and blameless existence on your own. You cannot speak for the ladies you see around this table. We have all embraced a feminist stance whereby we are our own people. We respect others and are conscious of responsibilities to others, but we also have to respect our own aspirations, hopes, dreams and desires."

Glen was stunned by the harangue aimed at him.

Wendy was not finished her speech. "This is not an easy balance, and sometimes there are collateral impacts. We accept and take responsibility for our actions and behaviors, but we also like to have fun and live. Yes, live a little now and again. That's why we put together that box you opened -- it was fun to see what impact it would have -- and here we are. Loosen up Glen, let go a little and join in the fun."

The room went silent for a moment. Bee stood up. When sitting, Glen had not appreciated how tall she was -- over six feet, slim but with long legs and a well-rounded bust she showed off with a plunging décolleté. A model's body. Glen registered she was very comfortable in her body in spite of her height.

Bee quietly uttered, "Amen to that. I think you're scared that you may end up fucking one, more or even all of us. That may or may not happen. Does it really matter? Would it really be adulterous? Perhaps. More likely, certainly. But it would be life-affirming. How do you know we are not a lesbian coven already -- that we are not already adulterous?"

She continued. "You are one gorgeous hunk of manhood and getting you between my loins is a pretty interesting prospect, but I do not think I really need you, so it should be an easy study to discover which was my story. Actually, I'd just tell you after a small string-along to have fun with you. I cannot speak for the others and won't ask them. Don't count any chickens before they are hatched. We may all keep our knees tight together. You seem to imply we would not."

Ruth spoke up. She was grey-haired, small and had a constant mischievous look in her eyes. "Abby you are speaking for yourself. I may need a lot of persuasion to give up my secret. You forget that all the medications my old man takes killed his libido but not mine. I may droop just a touch, but I can still swim a mile and tango with the best of them." Everyone laughed and clapped at the spirited statement.

Glen was stunned by the passion the ladies directed at him. They were nothing like the archetypical image he had of good church-going ladies. They were all red-blooded females. He wondered if they were somewhat neglected or underappreciated by their spouses. Then he thought what the fuck. This could be fun, and Wendy was right that he was being overly careful and made some assumptions about how the investigation may unfold.

"OK. I give in. I will consider -- listen to me -- consider your proposal and let you know when you next meet -- that's a month from now. Send me an invitation."