Saturday Night School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then again, the guard was always nagging him that he should do something more with his weekend than hang out in the AV room. It would probably blow his mind to walk in and see Charlie making out with a naked Michelle Santos.

Was that the only reason Michelle wanted to make out with him? In order to flash the guard and pretend it was an accident?

"Will we hear him when he walks in?" Michelle asked anxiously. Her vagina tightened around his finger.

"If we're not distracted..." Charlie said. "I'll see him over there first." He noddeed at the monitor screen. Michelle glanced over her shoulder and her vagina abruptly clinched his finger again.

"Oh my god! Is that a camera? You have a camera on the hallway?"

"Yeah. To give me a little warning before Daryl pops in."

"Is it recording?" He could feel her body tense in agitation, and recalled she had just walked naked through that part of the hallway. For a moment, he had a wicked impulse to lie and say that it was recording, just to see how she would react.

"No, it's not," he told her. "It's just a feed."

"Oh my god." She leaned against him. "Why do you want to be warned if he's coming? Are you watching porn or something?"

"Something like that." Charlie considered what he would have done with the footage if he'd really recorded her walking naked past the camera. Would he have added it into the Michelle tribute project? The grand finale of the project? Or would he have just deleted it, so it could never embarrass her?

Maybe he should delete the whole Michelle tribute. Now that he had her in his arms again, what was the point of his silly video project?

Michelle slid off him, only to climb back on, this time facing him and straddling him with a knee on either side. Instead of settling down onto his lap, she kept her body straight, so that her breasts were at his eye level. She leaned towards the back of the chair, her hands on either side of his head, letting her perfect breasts dangle toward his mouth. Charlie took the bait, catching one of her nipples in his mouth and sucking it into a hard point.

His fingers dug between her legs again, his middle finger sliding in to the last knuckle. She moaned, moving her hips back and forth so that she pushed against his hand. Once again, he had a wicked impulse and began to swivel his chair to the left as he rubbed his finger back and forth across her clitoris. Michelle looked nervously at the window that opened to the hallway. While Charlie had the chair angled towards the computer, Michelle was mostly hidden by the tall back of the chair. But when he swiveled the chair sideways, it put her in profile, and anyone peering in the window would not only see that she was completely naked, but would also see Charlie's hand between her legs.

He waited to see if she would protest, but she accepted the way he displayed her to the window, continuing her slow grind against his hand. He could see her eyes peeking to the side every few seconds, nervously checking to see if she had an audience.

For a moment, Charlie thought about freeing his erection from his pants and pushing her down onto it, fucking her in the chair, and the thought made his erection rage to where it felt like it was going to pop. He thought she would probably let him do it. But it was too explicit a scene. He could let Daryl catch him with Michelle on his lap, but he wasn't ready to put on a porn scene for the guard. Slowly, he continued the swivel of the chair, putting Michelle's back to the window then continuing the rotation so that finally the back of the chair hid her again. He could see the relief in her face when he stopped the turn, and it almost provoked the wicked part of him to start turning the chair again.

He brought his hand behind her head and pulled her down for a kiss. His other hand slid up her body to clutch her soft breast. She made a noise deep in her throat as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He wanted to close his eyes, but he left his left eyelid open a crack, watching the camera feed. He saw motion, Daryl turning the corner.

"Here he comes. I just saw him."

"Oh my god." Michelle tensed immediately. Her eyes flickered around the room wildly, and Charlie knew she was looking for something with which to cover herself. But her clothes were far away in his car, put out of reach by her earlier incarnation, who must have known she'd have second thoughts when the pivotal moment came.

"This is what you wanted," Charlie reminded her. "Let go... there's nothing you can do to stop this now." Michelle bit her lip and nodded, but he could feel her trembling.

Charlie suddenly remembered to close the camera feed. He stretched out and fumbled with the mouse, minimizing the display on the screen. Michelle was putting kisses all over his face like raindrops, as if she had forgotten how to make out with him and only knew that she must kiss him. Charlie put his hands on her back, feeling her long hair as it fell between her shoulder blades, and pulled her close to keep her breasts against his chest. His heart pounded so hard that he was certain she could feel it.

Now he could hear the tap of the guard's shoes in the hallway outside. He had to repeat to himself the same thing he had just told her - there was nothing they could do to stop this now. He considered the position of the chair and the position of Michelle, making a small adjustment. He hoped the guard wouldn't be able to see how completely nude she was, but on the other hand, if she was too hidden, the guard might walk all the way in before realizing what was happening.

The tapping passed outside the window without slowing. That meant Daryl hadn't bothered to peek through the glass. Instead, he was heading straight towards the door to the AV room. Charlie swiveled the chair to the left, trying to keep the back of the chair angled towards the door.

Click, clack, click, clack. Surely the guard must be looking in the doorway by now? Michelle, her eyes closed, pushed her lips against his mouth, kissing him hard, although Charlie felt too tense to respond. Despite his panic, his penis was hard as a rock, and Michelle was slowly grinding her pelvis against it. Charlie let his hand fall down her back, and found himself cupping her vagina. Michelle let out a low moan, and to Charlie's ears it sounded as loud as a gunshot in the quiet room. The click of the guard's steps abruptly stopped.

Charlie wished he could know what was happening behind him. What did the guard see? Was Daryl standing in the doorway? Or sneaking silently closer to get a better look? Michelle had her eyes closed, and wasn't any help. She continued to rub herself on the bulge in his jeans, moving back and forth in a slow rhythm. What if she had an orgasm while Daryl stood there? Would she try to hide it? Or would it turn her on for him to watch her naked body quivering in pleasure?

How long would they wait before they turned around to check? It seemed very important that they appear obliviously unaware of Daryl. He would have the option to pretend he hadn't seen anything, and all of them could go on pretending nothing had ever happened. Charlie thought about counting to twenty, or to fifty, or to a hundred. How long was enough?

Better just to follow Michelle's advice. Let go. Stop caring. Forget Daryl. Just worry about Michelle and let the time pass. Charlie held her tight and kissed her. She returned his kiss hungrily, and that kiss was followed by another, and another. How many kisses? Twenty, fifty, a hundred? He quickly lost count.

Click. Click. Click. Now Charlie could hear the tap of Daryl's shoes again, moving slowly, stealthily. The footsteps came from the doorway, and now they grew fainter as Daryl moved out into the hallway. At a certain distance, the tapping returned to a walking rhythm, as the guard apparently decided he was too far away to be heard, and the footsteps faded away.

Charlie dared to glance over his shoulder. They were alone. "He's gone."

Michelle stretched up and peeked over the back of the chair. "Did he see me?" she asked anxiously. "How much did he see, do you think?"

"I have no idea. I'm sure he could tell you were sitting on me and we were kissing. I don't know if he could tell you were naked. I think the chair hid you. He saw your legs, probably."

"Oh my god," she breathed. "I can't believe we just did that. That was so risky."

"I can't believe it, either." Charlie could still feel his heart pounding.

"It's fine. We're fine. He saw us, but he decided to leave us alone. I knew he would." Michelle peeked at the window again. "Where do you think he went?"

"I have no idea. How long was he there? It seemed like he watched for a while."

"Oh my god. Did he?" Michelle waved at the computer. "Can you turn on your camera again?"

Charlie reached over and opened the window. The camera showed an empty hallway.

"I wish you had those all over," she said. "We have no idea where he is."

Charlie's phone chirped from where it sat on the desk. Michelle jumped at the sound then giggled at her reaction. She picked up the phone and glanced at the screen.

"You have a text. It's him!" She passed the phone to Charlie. "He's at the front T."

Charlie read the message:

NEED TO TALK. MEET ME BY THE FRONT T.

He winced. So much for the idea that Daryl would pretend he hadn't seen anything. Charlie hoped he wasn't in too much trouble. He hoped he wouldn't have to give up his key to the school.

"I'd better go," he told Michelle, who hadn't made any move to get off his lap even though she'd read the message.

"You're going to leave me here naked?"

He wasn't sure if she was being serious or playful. "I'll get your clothes. You can get dressed here while I talk to Daryl." He pushed her gently, and she reluctantly climbed out of his lap.

Charlie stood, feeling unsteady. He gazed at Michelle, standing so close to him, and couldn't resist putting his arms around her and squeezing her. He kissed her again, letting his hands slide down her back to rest on her bare ass. His erection was crushed between their bodies, pressing against her stomach.

For a moment, he reveled in the feel and scent of her. But Daryl was waiting, so he had to release her. "Be right back."

He walked quickly to his car. Just as she had said, his back window was slightly open, and her clothes were in a pile on his back seat. He unlocked the car and retrieved the garments. A shimmering blue bra with matching thong panties, a tiny black skirt, a diaphanous black blouse. She had come to the school that day in a very sexy outfit. And then she had stripped off even that, choosing instead to greet him completely naked.

"She's crazy," he muttered to himself. But he felt foolishly pleased that she had dressed up for him, even if he hadn't seen it.

He returned to the AV room and found Michelle sitting in the editing chair. "Here." He thrust the clothes at her. "Get dressed. I'm going to see what Daryl wants." He turned and walked away.

As he stepped into the hallway, he knew he was losing her again. She would be gone when he returned, and on Monday she would walk by him in the halls like she didn't know him. It almost made him turn around to get one last precious taste of her. But instead he kept walking, following the corridor, turning towards the front T.

Daryl waited, slouching against the glass window of the office, facing the front doors of the school. His face was expressionless as he watched Charlie approach. Charlie's stomach clinched in dread.

Then Daryl broke into an enormous smile and he held up a hand for a high five. "God damn! My man Charlie! I just peeked in on you and I couldn't believe what I saw. You got a girl in there?"

Charlie clasped the guard's hand, still feeling awkward. "Yeah... sorry. Um, we thought you weren't around..."

Daryl laughed. "It's cool. You looked pretty distracted there. Since when you had a girlfriend? She go to Pine Hills?"

"She's not really my girlfriend..." Charlie started, and that made Daryl laugh again, even harder. "Yeah, she goes here. She's a senior. Michelle Santos?"

Daryl pretended to stagger backwards in astonishment. "Michelle Santos? I know the one. Damn! Cheerleader, right? She's a pretty one. I underestimated you, Charlie. You got some game!"

"I don't know..." Charlie looked down, trying to decide how much he could say. "I didn't really do anything. You know that weekend you were in Miami?"

"Yeah?"

"I came to the school to do some editing, and she was here. She..." Charlie hesitated. "I mean, we kind of got to know each other. She hung out in the AV room. We walked around the school. She liked that we could be here while it was empty. She has some... crazy thoughts...I can't really figure her out, to be honest..."

"Sure, sure." Daryl nodded.

"Like just now." The words rushed out of Charlie, and he realized how long he'd wanted someone he could talk to about Michelle. "I told her, let's go someplace private. I told her that you were at the school, and you stopped by the AV room all the time. I said, we're going to get caught. And she didn't want to stop. She didn't seem to care..." He hesitated. "Like the danger of it turned her on." He hoped he wasn't betraying her secret.

"Aha. So she's one of those?" Daryl grinned. "I've dated a few. It's always the ones that seem shy, right?"

"I don't know." Charlie frowned. "But here's the other thing. I thought... after that first weekend... we'd hang out more... eat lunch together and stuff... but at school she won't even talk to me. And then she shows up here on the weekend, and she's all over me again, acting crazy again..."

"Like multiple personalities?"

"Yeah! Exactly. Like two completely different girls. I just don't understand her."

"Charlie..." Daryl shook his head, smiling. "You gotta be careful not to overthink it. Every girl you meet is gonna be like that. Different when she's alone with you than when she's with her friends. One day she's one way, the next day she's acting the opposite. All women are like that. You can't try to figure it out. You just gotta go with it."

"But at school, she doesn't even talk to me!"

"So? Maybe you're a secret for her right now. Maybe she's not ready for everyone to know. You really worried about that? If she didn't like you, she wouldn't be here right now. Probably waiting for your dumb ass to get back to where you left her in the editing room."

Charlie shook his head. "I think she probably left already."

Daryl chuckled. "You deserve it if she did. This is your idea of a fun time for your girl? Watching you edit film at the school like you do every Saturday?"

"I told you, she just showed up..."

"Right, right. Michelle Santos. When I think about it, she's on the list... she got a key. She's allowed to be here." Daryl shrugged. "If you two want to hang out here, spend time together, I don't got a problem with it. Both of you got keys. You just gotta give me a heads up. Introduce her to me when she comes in. I don't mind giving you two a little privacy. Just warn me where you're going to be, all right? So I know when to look the other way."

"Okay. Uh...thanks."

"Now, let me tell you what I'm gonna do right now. I'm going to take a twenty minute break or so, drink another Pepsi by the benches outside the cafeteria. Twenty minutes. You and her got that much time to get yourselves straightened. Then I'm resuming normal patrol, and you can't act surprised when I come by. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Twenty minutes." The guard grinned. "That should give you enough time, young folk like you. More than enough time." He clapped Charlie on the shoulder. "Go on back, and if she's not there, I'll give you ten bucks." He laughed as he turned in the direction of the cafeteria.

Charlie returned to the AV room. He could immediately see that he wouldn't be claiming any ten bucks from Daryl. The chair had its back to the door, but he could see Michelle's arms on the armrests, and the tip of her dark hair poking above the back of the chair. He came closer and abruptly stopped. Did it really surprise him that she was still naked? Her clothes, still bundled into a tiny ball of fabric, sat next to the computer.

"What did he say?" she asked, rotating the chair to face him. He gazed at her nude body slouching in the chair and felt his erection swell.

Twenty minutes. Could they have sex in twenty minutes? Of course they could. The way that he felt, he'd have trouble even lasting thirty seconds.

Here? In the editing bay? In the chair?

Why not?

Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes to have sex with her, get her dressed, send her out into the world. Sure, that was enough time. Plenty of time.

Then, on Monday, she would be a stranger again, passing him in the hallway without a look. Maybe that was just how it went. Standing in front of her, looking down at her, it definitely seemed worth it.

"He said he saw us. He wasn't mad. We're not in trouble." He crouched in front of her.

"Did he know it was me?" she asked anxiously. "Could he tell I wasn't wearing anything?"

"He knows its you. He said you had permission to be here, so it was okay. He was just surprised. He told me to give him some warning next time. I don't think he could tell you were naked. He didn't say anything about it." He glanced at her clothes. "You didn't want to get dressed?"

"Well..." She smiled. "I didn't think we were done yet."

Charlie put his hands on her knees and leaned forward to kiss her. She met him halfway, her arms tangling around his neck. While they kissed, he slid his hands up her thighs, enjoying the smooth silkiness of her legs, until his palms rested on her hips.

They broke the kiss. "Here?" Michelle asked breathlessly. "Or somewhere else? The AV closet?"

Charlie opened his mouth to answer, intending to simply say "Here." But then, a thought whispered in his mind, a scandalous thought, and he couldn't speak for a moment, stunned that he could even consider what he was thinking.

No. No way.

She would hate him.

Or would she?

Where was the line for her? How far was she willing to go?

She might not talk to him ever again.

But then, based on the last few weeks, she might not talk to him ever again anyway.

"I know a place," he told her. "I'll show you."

"Where?"

"It's near the cafeteria. By the benches."

"Outside?"

"No. Inside. But we need to go outside for a minute to get there."

"Okay," she said. "But where's Daryl now?"

Charlie looked away. "Um... he said he was going on a break for twenty minutes."

"Okay. Let's hurry then." She stood.

He hesitated. "Do you want to get dressed before we walk there?" Offering her one last chance.

She smiled. "Do you want me to get dressed?"

Charlie didn't answer. He could barely breath as he offered her his hand. She slipped her small fingers into his, and timidly followed him as he led her out into the hallway, her clothes still tangled in a ball on the editing bay desk.

He peeked at her out of the corner of his eye. Her nervousness was palpable, her eyes in constant motion, scanning for any signs of movement. Her hand was pressed against her bare leg, sliding up and down. "I can't believe I'm doing this again..." she whispered. He couldn't tell if she was talking to him or to herself.

It wasn't the same. Before, he'd been unsure where the limits of her fantasy lay. But this time, she'd all but acknowledged they were looking for a place to have sex. He abruptly pulled her to a stop.

"What?" she asked uncertainly.

"I want to feel how wet you are," he told her, and put his hand between her legs, letting his fingers push into her slick vagina.

"Charlie!" she gasped in surprise, but didn't stop him as he fingered her in the middle of the hallway. Her eyes darted back and forth, on constant guard for unexpected watchers. Despite her paranoia, he noticed she moved her feet further apart.