Saturday Night School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the next corner of the parking lot, he could see a wall of concrete blocks enclosing a rectangle, with one side of the rectangle left open. Inside the enclosed space, he could see a dark shape sitting in the darkness. The wall was tall enough to hide the dark shape from the view of the street, and as he drove closer, Charlie caught a glimpse of the corner of the shape before it disappeared from view behind the wall. It was a green trash bin with a black lid. This was it. He was sure of it.

Charlie turned left and entered the parking lot. The lot was completely empty in this area, but Charlie avoided the temptation to cut straight across over the lines. Instead he carefully wound his way over to the green trash bin. He pulled into a spot in the shadows, about forty feet from the bin, and turned off his engine.

Charlie checked the time. Five minutes to midnight. He looked at Macy's through his rear-view mirror. The main entrance to the department store was located on the other side of the building. This side looked like it was used for unloading trucks. The three cars he had seen in the lot were on the other side of the building, hidden from view.

He checked his phone for messages. Nothing. He pulled the lever to recline his seat, leaning back but not so far that he couldn't keep an eye around him. He reached over and opened his glove compartment, rummaging around until he found a small bottle. He pulled it out and closed the glove compartment.

Charlie slowly undid his zipper. He reached in and found his cock. It was already partially erect and stiffening rapidly in his fingers as he pulled it out of his zipper hole. After taking a quick look around to make sure the coast was still clear, Charlie opened the bottle and dribbled some lubricant onto his palm. He reached down and started to rub it over his cock.

The time on his dashboard had reached midnight. Charlie watched it as he stroked himself. 12:01. 12:02.

A car appeared in the distance, driving along the same road that he had arrived on earlier. Charlie tucked the bottle of lubricant under the seat and watched the car. It turned, and now the headlights were pointed at him, driving towards him. Charlie couldn't identify the car because of the brightness of the headlights. He watched warily, ready to shove his cock back into his pants if he saw police lights on top of the car.

The car turned into the parking lot, and he saw it from the side. It was Michelle's car. Charlie relaxed. His hand found his cock again, and he stroked it back to hardness as he watched her driving through the parking lot.

She didn't drive in his direction, but instead headed for the adjacent side of the lot. "Where are you going, darling," Charlie murmured. "No, no, no. That's too far. Are you crazy? That's way too far." Michelle pulled into a parking space at the edge of the parking lot, at least a hundred feet away. Instead of picking a spot in the shadows, as Charlie had, Michelle parked almost directly under a lamppost. He was astonished that she had parked so far away. He felt a nervous flutter in his stomach when he considered the distance.

The door to her car opened and Michelle stepped out. Charlie stared at what she was wearing. She looked like she was dressed for church. She had on a white dress that became sheer lace as it crossed over her shoulders. The dress came to her knees. She wore matching white heels on her feet. Michelle stood next to her car, looking around. She carefully avoided looking at Charlie's car, as if she pretended it wasn't there.

After a moment's hesitation, Michelle closed her car door. She opened it and closed it a second time, probably making sure she hadn't accidentally locked it, then turned towards the concrete structure containing the trash bin. She began to walk across the parking lot towards the bin.

Charlie gripped his cock in his hand, watching her intently. The tap of her heels against the asphalt was audible as she came closer and closer to the bin. She knew he was there, sitting in his car, but she didn't look at him. It was like the game they had played, that first day in the girl's locker room, where she pretended he was invisible.

Michelle reached the trash bin. She tried to lift up the black lid and flip it over, but struggled with the weight and awkward leverage. After two tries, she gave up and left it closed. She turned, looking over her left shoulder at the Macy's but standing so that her front faced towards his car. Her dark hair fell over her right shoulder, black against the white dress. She reached back between her shoulder blades and he knew that she was undoing a zipper.

Charlie stroked his erection, watching her. The top of her dress, which had clung to her curves before, now came loose, and she slipped the fabric off her shoulders, demurely drawing it down her body. He could see her bra now, white and lacy and hinting at the shape of the breasts underneath. She looked like a bride undressing on her wedding night.

Now she pushed the dress over her hips, and he could see that her white panties matched her bra. She bent over and tugged the dress down to her feet, then stepped daintily out of it. In her bra and panties, she held up that beautiful white dress, letting it dangle in her left hand. With her right hand, she lifted up the top of the trash bin. She tossed the dress in and it disappeared into the darkness.

Was her heart beating fast now? Did she look around at the empty parking lot, feeling her vulnerability, perhaps savoring it? Half-naked, wearing only her underwear, her dress gone forever in the shadowy abyss of the bin. And now he watched as she reached between her breasts to undo a clasp there. Her bra came loose and her breasts were revealed. The bra went into the bin as well.

She slid her panties down her legs and he could see the dark line of her pubic hair. She stood up straight, still facing him, the panties balled up in her hand. He admired her nude body as she tossed the panties into the trash. Now she was naked, her beautiful clothes tossed away like rubbish.

But she wasn't done. She removed her heels, one at a time, and tossed them into the trash as well. For a lingering moment, she posed next to the trash bin, naked and barefoot, pushing her hair back with her fingers, pretending to look at the store while offering him a long look at her body. She turned, and now he saw her in profile as she faced her car. Maybe she was realizing how far away she had parked, and how long a walk she had ahead of her. Her first steps were tentative, but once she started walking, she moved with deliberate slowness, as if taking a casual stroll under the stars.

Charlie picked up the bottle of lubricant and squirted some onto his palm. He rubbed it liberally onto his cock, urging it to greater rigidity. Tossing the bottle onto the floor of the car, he quietly opened his car door and slipped out. His hard cock still jutted out from his zipper, gleaming with the coat of oil he had just applied. He looked for Michelle; she was almost a third of the way to her car. He walked after her, his pace slightly faster than hers. He wanted to catch up with her but didn't want to rush.

He fell into line behind her, closing the gap between them. His eyes admired her long legs, her perfect ass, the tiny protrusion of labia visible at the top of her thigh gap. Rising higher to her graceful back, the way her dark hair flowed between her shoulder blades like a stroke of calligraphy. She walked a straight path toward her car, heedless of the lampposts and where they cast their light. More than once she walked through a pool of light as bright as the day and her nude body was clearly displayed. Charlie circled around these bright spots, unwilling to put his erection on display in the same way. He didn't want to tuck it back into his pants; he liked the way it pointed towards Michelle, as if straining to reach her.

His shoes tapped on the asphalt. He made no effort to keep his steps silent, and Michelle must have heard the rhythm of his walking behind her, coming closer and closer. She kept her eyes forward, making no acknowledgement of his presence, until the moment she stepped into the glowing circle of light cast by the lamppost next to her car. Suddenly she stopped; she whirled to face him. Charlie was ten feet away, still in the darkness, and he also stopped. Their eyes met.

Charlie slowly walked towards her, closing the distance between them. He could feel the cool air on the hot skin of his cock as it throbbed with the desire to press against her. It would be the first part of him to slide against her skin, to go between her legs, to enter her.

He crossed the threshold of the light, and now his body was also illuminated, caught in the bright glow of the lamppost. Michelle reached out and caught his cock in her fingers. She squeezed it while leaning forward to press her lips against his mouth. Charlie groaned, returning her kiss, consumed by the feel of her fingers gripping his shaft.

Michelle backed up, step by step, towards her car, and Charlie followed her without even realizing it, tugged by his cock, knowing only that he wanted to remain near her. Her calves hit the front bumper of the car, but instead of stopping, she let herself drop lightly onto the hood. She climbed up onto the car, releasing his erection so she could support herself with her hands. Pulling herself further up the hood, she brought her feet up and let her legs fall carelessly open. She watched him, waiting to see what he would do. Her dark eyes dropped to gaze at his erection.

Charlie reached down and caught hold of her ankles. He pulled them up, off the car, and pulled her legs towards him, around him. Michelle didn't resist; she let herself be pulled down the hood of the car, her pussy being pulled towards his waiting cock. He leaned forward, the head of his penis pressing against her glistening slit. Perhaps it was the lube he had spread liberally onto his shaft, or perhaps it was her own arousal that allowed him to slide so easily into her. He went in too quickly, faster than he had intended, and heard her gasp in shock. The entire length of his cock was suddenly buried deep inside her. He started to pull out, but her legs clutched tightly around his waist and tried to bring him in deeper still.

He clutched her hips, lifting her bottom off the car to give him a better angle. The sight of her underneath him, her naked body splayed across the car, and the outrageous realization that they were having sex in the middle of the Macy's parking lot made Charlie delirious with desire. He didn't hold back, knowing that the longer they took, the greater the chance that they would get caught. They fucked furiously against each other like animals, Michelle matching his rhythm thrust for thrust. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and he could feel her nails even through his shirt.

She came first, her back arching, her eyelashes fluttering towards the night sky. Her hair made a dark fan against the red paint of her car. For a moment, he felt the illusion that she lay on red silk sheets, that he was making love to her on a bed that somehow sat in the middle of the parking lot. Afterwards he would sprawl next to her, he would hold her, and they would lay together naked on those red sheets, watching the moths flit around the streetlight above them. They would lay together, waiting for the sunrise, and the next morning cars would arrive and park around their bed, shoppers would walk by where they still lay intertwined.

The ecstasy rose like a shriek within him, an irresistible force, and suddenly he was flooding inside her, his essence connected to hers in the surge that erupted from his cock. Her legs clutched around his waist, squeezing him tightly, holding him deep inside her while she milked him for every drop.

He leaned over her body, breathing hard. His cock was still inside her, warm in the sheath of her pussy. The cloud of arousal lingered over his awareness, making him feel like his feet had detached from the earth. He was floating above Michelle, looking down at her. Michelle, his Michelle. The flush in her cheeks looked so lovely, the way her lips were slightly parted. He would use softer lighting if he could, to capture how beautiful she looked at that moment, diffused lighting, so his own shadow wouldn't be visible on her skin...

The sense of urgency came back to him all at once and his surroundings clicked back into acute focus. He rose quickly, pulling out of Michelle, and looked around anxiously while he shoved his penis back into his pants. Although he didn't see anyone and the parking lot looked as empty as when he had arrived, he suddenly felt as if eyes watched from all around them, a sea of spectators to their scandalous act.

He gave Michelle his hand and helped her down from the car. Neither of them spoke a word. Michelle hurried over to the driver's door. Her clothes were lost in the dark depths of the trash bin, so the car was her only way to cover herself. Charlie watched her climb into the driver's seat and close the door. He was taking small steps backwards, instinctively moving out of the circle of light into the shadows.

Michelle turned on her engine. He waited for her headlights to come on, but her car started moving while they were still off, and he understood that she didn't want to put a spotlight on him while he was crossing the parking lot. He turned and walked briskly to his own car, listening to the sound of hers as she cut across the parking lot towards the exit.

By the time he reached his car, Michelle was driving into the distance. Charlie climbed in quickly and turned on his car. He also left his lights off when he started driving, suddenly certain that someone was watching his car and trying to take down the license plate. He pulled out onto the street and intentionally drove in the opposite direction from the way Michelle went. If the police were going to chase him, he'd at least make sure Michelle got away. Bonnie and Clyde.

Besides, he didn't want to accidentally pass the spot where she'd pulled over to get dressed. He liked to imagine her speeding through Pine Hills, still naked behind the wheel, his cum leaking out of her onto the seat.

He flicked on the headlights. The police never materialized, and as Charlie drove north, picking streets at random, he changed from being a criminal fleeing a crime scene to just another teenager driving around late at night on the weekend. He turned his car east, not quite sure where he was but knowing he would eventually cross a familiar road.

His phone buzzed. A text message. It was from Michelle.

"Congrats on getting into the film program!" And she had put an emoji blowing a kiss. He smiled.

The light ahead of him turned red and he slowed to a stop. He picked up his phone to send a message back. He thought for a moment, then quickly typed, "I love you, Michelle". His finger hovered over the Send button.

The light turned green before he could press the button. He set the phone down and drove.

What if he sent it, and she didn't send anything back? They had just shared an unbelievable experience. Michelle had said they could do anything he wanted, and he had asked her to fulfill a crazy public sex fantasy. And she had done it. Naked in the parking lot of the store where her sister worked, where she intended to work after graduation, fucking out in the open on the hood of her car. An incredible experience, a memory that would turn him on every time he thought of it for the rest of his life.

Why take the chance of ruining this high by sending a text that she might not return?

At the next red light, he picked up his phone and quickly deleted the message. The light turned green, and he set his phone down and kept driving.

He was lucky for the rest of the drive home. Almost all of the lights were green.