Saturday Night School Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle released his cock. She giggled and turned away, darting up the trail, leaving his erection bobbing in the air. He was surprised by her sudden retreat. Maybe she had sensed Charlie's thoughts and felt a need to escape them, or maybe she was escaping from her own dirty thoughts. Maybe she and Charlie had been close to crossing a line she wasn't ready to cross.

Whatever her reason, she left him standing awkwardly in front of Vanessa, with his cock exposed and erect, pointing towards Vanessa's nude body. Vanessa was in no hurry to chase after her friend; she smiled at Charlie, seemingly amused by his discomfort. This time, she really did reach out and take hold of his cock, letting it rest against her palm, lightly tracing her fingernails across his taut skin. He didn't flinch away, although his groin tightened abruptly and he almost thought he was going to cum right then and there. "Thank you for indulging me," Vanessa said. "You're welcome to leave it out, but I'll understand if you'd prefer to put it away." She pulled her hand away and walked after Michelle.

Charlie stood for a moment by himself, his heart pounding, watching the two naked women disappear into the darkness. Then he shoved his cock back into his pants and hurried to follow them.

When he caught up, Vanessa was saying to Michelle, "...not everything, but if you've done anything new and exciting, you have to tell me. You said no more secrets. And you know I've always shared everything with you."

"I know," Michelle said. "I meant it. No more secrets."

"So tell me."

Michelle exchanged a glance with Charlie. "I'm not sure where to start."

"Start with school."

So Michelle began her confession, a list of her scandalous behavior with Charlie at school. Every place she'd been naked. Every place where they had sex. The science room, the locker room, the sound booth at the auditorium.

"During the performance?" Vanessa was impressed. "You're a man of many talents, Charlie."

The only act that really shocked Vanessa was when Michelle explained how Daryl the security guard had caught her walking naked by the cafeteria. "You kissed him?" Vanessa gaped at her. "You were naked and you kissed him? You little slut!"

Michelle put her hands over her face, embarrassed. "I know! I know! Please don't tell anyone!"

"I won't. But... wow. I'm just so surprised that you would do something like that."

"I know. I was surprised, too, when I did it. When Charlie and I are together... it just gets so intense sometimes! It's like we're constantly daring each other to go further."

"If that's just what you've done at the school, I'm almost scared to ask where you've had sex outside of school," Vanessa remarked.

"Well," Charlie said, pointing at a bench at the park, "right there, for one."

"You've had sex right there?"

Michelle nodded. "All over these gardens, basically."

"We had sex in a movie theater," Charlie said nonchalantly.

"You did?" Vanessa asked. "What movie?"

"It was a bad movie," Charlie said. "Called 'Night Crew'."

Vanessa stared at Michelle. "You're fucking kidding me."

Michelle hid her face again. "I know! I know!"

"I mean... I was suspicious because you were gone a while... but I thought you were calling Charlie in the lobby... he was actually there? You two were in the same theater, having sex, where we were watching the movie?" Vanessa shook her head incredulously while Michelle pressed her hands over her eyes, too embarrassed to look at her friend. "And you didn't say a single word about it! Was he your secret date or something? You brought him to the theater just so you two could have that moment where you slipped away to have secret public sex?"

Michelle was giggling through her fingers. She couldn't control her laughter. "I know! I know!" she said. "I'm terrible!"

Vanessa looked like she had more to say, but at that moment, a voice came from the darkness. "Hey, guys. Is everyone having a nice evening?"

Charlie realized they had made a mistake when he saw the terrified expression on Vanessa's face. They had forgotten to warn her about Nick.

Nick appeared out of the darkness. He wore his usual blue security guard uniform and carried a flashlight, although it wasn't on. "Hey, Charlie. Hey, Michelle," he greeted them. "Just doing my rounds." He smiled at Vanessa. "Hey. You must be Vanessa."

Vanessa had her left arm crossed over her breasts and her right hand pressed between her legs. Her legs were clinched tightly together and she stood sideways, as if to make herself harder to see. "Who are you?" she stammered. Charlie had never seen her look so vulnerable.

Michelle hurried to reassure her. "Oh, this is just Nick! He's the security guard here! Remember how I said that we're friends with the security guard? That's how we get in at night!"

"I went to Pine Hills High, too," Nick said. "My sister still goes there. Ronni Arthur? Do you know her?"

Vanessa nodded rapidly. "Yes. I know Ronni. And I remember you from Pine Hills. I just didn't expect..." She glared at Michelle. "Michelle should have warned me there was someone else we might run into."

Nick waved away her concerns. "Oh, don't even worry," he said. "I'm used to Michelle by now. She treats Greenholt Gardens like it's her personal nudist resort. I hardly ever see her with clothes on here."

"Seriously?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah." Nick grinned. "She's naked before she even walks in. She leaves her clothes in her car most of the time."

"Does she really?" Vanessa asked, glancing at Michelle.

"Yeah. She's very comfortable here," Nick said. "No one else is around at night. It's a safe place. No one is going to see you."

Vanessa stood up straighter. With some effort of will, she pulled her hands away from her bikini areas, allowing Nick to see her body. "Except you, I guess. Yes, I'm Vanessa, Michelle's friend. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Vanessa." Nick turned towards Charlie and Michelle. "I'm just checking the perimeter. I'm headed back now. Maybe I'll see you back by the snack bar."

"Sure," Michelle said. "See you, Nick. Thanks for letting us be in the gardens at night."

"No problem." He flashed another smile at Vanessa. "Have fun." He walked past them and disappeared into the darkness.

Vanessa waited a minute after he left before she spoke. "God, Michelle!" she scolded. "You said we were alone out here."

"Sorry!" Michelle exchanged a sheepish look with Charlie. "Honestly, I'm just so used to Nick... I wasn't even thinking about him."

"Me, either," Charlie said. "Sorry."

Vanessa closed her eyes. "Well, that was interesting. I've never been introduced to a stranger before while I was completely naked. It's a weird feeling. I'm glad he was cool about it."

"He's so nice," Michelle said. "A real gentleman. He always treats me with respect, even when I'm acting crazy."

"Acting crazy?" Vanessa asked. "What do you mean?"

"Mmm." Michelle squirmed, reluctant to answer. But she had promised Vanessa, no more secrets. "I tease him sometimes," she said. "I probably tease him too much."

"Like how?"

"Like I'll leave my legs open when I'm sitting so he can see me. Like, really obviously open. I'm not very modest at all around him when I'm naked. And I give him hugs all the time. Naked hugs." She shrugged. "He knows that I get off on being seen. But he never tries to take advantage of it."

"Does he ever try to feel you up?" Vanessa asked.

"Never," Michelle said. "Even when he could. Like, even when it's obvious that I'm turned on and he could get away with it, he never does. He's always respectful."

"Even the other night," Charlie said, and Michelle flashed him a warning look. It was too late; Vanessa was interested.

"What happened the other night?" she asked.

Michelle turned away, too embarrassed to be seen as Charlie told the story. "We were putting away some equipment, here in the garden," Charlie said. "Me and Nick. Michelle was naked, sitting in a chair, and she started to play with herself. She got into it. Nick didn't say anything, and he didn't stop to stare at her. He just kept working, walking around her, picking up the equipment while she got herself off."

"Michelle!" Vanessa was shocked. "That's so kinky! Did you actually have an orgasm while he was right there?"

Michelle pulled her hands away from her blushing face. "It felt so good," she said softly. "I was so turned on... knowing everyone could see me... it was so hot..."

Vanessa shook her head. "I'm so astonished. I never suspected you were like this. You're such an exhibitionist!" Vanessa paused as she made a connection. "Wait. You said you were working on a film here. What kind of film are we talking about? Is Michelle nude in any of it?"

"No," Charlie said. "The film we just shot here doesn't have any nudity."

"So you've never filmed Michelle while she was naked?"

"I have," Charlie admitted. "A few times. But we've never saved the footage. We record over it right away. And it was never for any movie."

"What, just for fun?"

"Yeah. And for the thrill of being recorded, I guess." Charlie glanced at Michelle. "The idea that someone might see it later." He waited to see if Michelle would bring up the film she wanted to work on. It seemed like a good time to pitch Vanessa on playing the role of Ingrid. But Michelle was quiet. Maybe she was still overwhelmed by having her secrets revealed to her best friend.

They followed a path that circled through the southwest part of the garden, and now they approached the Concert Meadow again. "My clothes are gone," Vanessa said, peering into the distance. She pointed at a bench at the edge of the meadow. "That's the one, isn't it? That's where I left them?"

"Maybe it was a different bench?" Michelle suggested.

"I don't think so. I'm sure it was that one. My clothes are gone!"

"Nick might have taken them," Charlie said. "I'll run over and check with him. Maybe he brought them back to the snack bar."

"Yeah, Nick probably took them," Michelle said. "It's all right. Let's all walk over there together."

Vanessa followed them reluctantly as they went towards the snack bar. "Why would Nick take my clothes? He wants me to stay like this?"

"Probably just to keep them safe," Michelle said. "He's done the same thing to me before." Michelle took Vanessa's arm. "Anyhow, there's a tradition you need to follow."

"What?"

"Before you get dressed, you need to steal a drink from the snack bar."

Nick must have seen them on one of the cameras because he emerged from the security booth as they walked up. "Sorry, I saw the clothes on that bench and I thought they belonged to Michelle," he said, when they asked about Vanessa's missing items. "They're in the snack bar, on one of the tables. Also, a blue dress I found on the grass here... that was probably Michelle's, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"It's on the table, too. Everything I found is on the table." Nick grinned. "I should've known the stuff on the bench didn't belong to Michelle. Everything was folded and stacked neatly. Michelle usually just throws her clothes on the ground and leaves them there."

The two naked women entered the snack bar to find their clothes. As Charlie watched them go, he recalled that Nick had seen Michelle in her blue dress earlier. Nick must have suspected when he found the black and red clothing on the bench, that the items belonged to Vanessa rather than Michelle.

Charlie and Nick followed the women into the snack bar, but when they entered, they found the pile of clothing still untouched on the table and both of the women nowhere to be seen. The door to the cooler creaked from the back of the snack bar; Michelle and Vanessa, still naked, were getting drinks, fulfilling Michelle's tradition.

The girls returned. "A Sprite for Charlie," Michelle said, holding out the drink, "and a Coke for Nick." Vanessa had Nick's Coke. Nick accepted it from her, mumbling a distracted thank you under his breath. Michelle was holding her usual Snapple, and Vanessa was holding a beer. Charlie waited to see if Nick would say anything about the beer; he had told them on a previous visit that Greenholt Gardens kept a closer eye on the inventory of alcoholic drinks. But Nick didn't say anything.

The girls continued to ignore the stack of clothing; they remained naked as they sat down in front of the TV. If Michelle's tradition was to remain naked while she stole a drink from the snack bar, it was also her tradition to be naked while she consumed the drink. Charlie couldn't remember her ever drinking her usual Snapple while wearing clothes. It seemed Vanessa intended to do the same.

They sat in the snack bar and watched TV, or rather, the TV was on while they sat in front of it and talked. Vanessa's boldness had returned, or maybe Michelle's praise of Nick had convinced her that she could be relaxed in his presence. Vanessa asked Nick about his time at Pine Hills High, and they talked about the classes he took, the teachers they both knew, members of his class that Vanessa remembered. Vanessa was three years younger, but she and Nick still knew a surprising number of the same people.

Charlie noticed the relaxed way that Vanessa sat in her chair, and he wondered if it was intentional. Michelle had confessed to sometimes teasing Nick; was Vanessa doing some teasing of her own? She sat with her left leg up and to the side, her right leg angled in the other direction. Her body slouched in her seat so that her ass perched on the edge. How could Nick concentrate on her questions when he had such a provocative view between her legs?

Charlie couldn't help himself from peeking every minute or so, probably more than he intended. He hoped it wasn't obvious that he was admiring Vanessa's body, especially with Michelle right there. But he doubted he would have another opportunity to see the famous Vampire Vanessa Watson naked, and he didn't want to squander it.

It turned that Vanessa knew Marta Solkov, the girl Nick had taken to the prom. Vanessa had been on swim teams with her. "She moved to Fresno, right?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, she did," Nick said. "We were together all of senior year, but she moved away after graduation. We tried to do a long-distance thing, but it wasn't working for either of us."

"Do you have a girlfriend now?" Vanessa asked.

Nick chuckled. "Nah. This job, working nights, it gets in the way of having a normal social life. I'm not really worried about dating at the moment. Just trying to make money so I can get my own place. The rest of my life is on pause."

"Right." Vanessa glanced at Michelle. "Well, at least you have Michelle to look at. Must be nice having a beautiful naked woman coming to visit you at work, huh?"

Maybe the direct question was meant to catch Nick off-guard, but Nick just shrugged. "Yeah. But I'm used to Michelle," Nick said. "These days, I think of Michelle as a nudist more than I think of her as being naked. Yeah, she hardly ever wears clothes when she's here. She's very comfortable in just her skin."

"You don't notice she's naked anymore?"

Nick chuckled. "Oh, I always notice. But it just seems natural to me now. It's the way she likes to be. The way she is." He drank the last sip of his Coke and tossed the bottle into a nearby recycling bin. "Anyhow, she's Charlie's girl." He stood up and motioned towards Vanessa's beer. "You want another?"

Vanessa grinned and lifted the beer in her hand, showing it was still heavy. "I've barely touched this one," she said. "Do you need to get back to work?"

"Yeah," Nick said. "I probably ought to."

"Then let me say goodbye." Vanessa stood. "I need to leave soon anyway. And I want to thank you for letting me walk around these Gardens at night. It's been an interesting experience." She smiled at Nick, walking over to stand in front of him. "Michelle tells me this is how we say goodbye here." She embraced him in a light hug and stretched up to press a soft kiss on his lips.

Nick was clearly surprised. He stood awkwardly, his hands still at his side, too astonished to even think of returning her embrace. Vanessa released him and stepped back. She grinned, her fangs visible, amused by his reaction.

"I wanted to test something that Michelle said," she told Nick. "She said you're such a gentleman that I could step up to you, completely naked, and hug and kiss you, and you wouldn't even try to touch me. I guess she was right, huh?"

"Uh..." Nick didn't know what to say.

"Here's the thing, though," Vanessa continued. "You're careful with Michelle, because she has Charlie... she has a boyfriend... but me, I don't have a boyfriend..." She reached for Nick's hand and drew it towards her chest. She pressed his palm to her breast. "So maybe you don't have to worry so much about not touching me when I kiss you."

This time, when she stepped forward to kiss him goodbye, he accepted her invitation to put his hands on her body. One hand slid behind her back, pulling her against him, the other remained on her breast, squeezing and fondling it. Their kiss lasted longer, much longer, and both of them seemed to enjoy it significantly more than the first kiss.

Vanessa pulled away. "There. Wasn't that better?" Her tongue moved over her lips, as if sampling the lingering taste of him. She smiled. "I'm going to get dressed now." Nick reluctantly let his hand slip away from her ass as she turned and walked over to the table that held her clothes. With her back towards Nick, Vanessa fished her bra and panties out of the pile and began to dress.

Nick watched her for a moment, watched as she pulled on her red thong, her red bra. When she pulled on her black yoga pants, Nick turned and shuffled away, out the front door to the snack bar, into the gardens. He still had a vacant look on his face as he left, like a man sleepwalking who didn't want to wake up from the dream he was having.

Charlie watched Vanessa as she finished dressing. She had told Nick that she didn't have a boyfriend, and that made Charlie wonder about her relationship with Cody. Did she not count Cody as a boyfriend? Or maybe they had broken up? Charlie still considered Cody his nemesis, and the petty part of him hoped that this evening at the Gardens had interfered with Cody and Vanessa's relationship. Cody didn't deserve to be dating someone like Vanessa.

Hey, Cody, I had fun with your girlfriend last night. She was naked most of the time. She looks amazing naked, doesn't she? I pulled out my cock so she could see how hard it was, and she was so impressed that she had to put her fingers around it. Your girlfriend's hand felt pretty good on my cock, Cody. Or is she your ex-girlfriend now? Because after she touched my cock, she said she didn't have a boyfriend...

"I'm going to walk Vanessa to her car," Michelle told him, pulling him out of his reverie. He noticed that Michelle was wearing her blue dress again. Vanessa was fully dressed. "Will you make sure I don't get locked out?"

"Sure," Charlie said. He followed Michelle and Vanessa as they walked through the snack bar to the back door that led to the parking lot. The two girls talked in low voices as they walked, and Charlie couldn't hear what was being said. He didn't try to eavesdrop. A lot had happened that evening, and the two friends had broken a barrier of secrecy that had been keeping them apart for a while. Undoubtedly, they had a lot to say to each other.

He propped the back door with the rock that Nick kept there for that purpose, and stood in the doorway, watching as Michelle walked Vanessa to her car. The two girls talked for a bit; they hugged; they talked some more, and then they hugged again, a long hug. Charlie couldn't hear any of what they said, but it wasn't hard to decipher. Close friends renewing their friendship, the confession of a secret allowing them both to be closer.