Saudi Arabian Pussy Is Addictive

Story Info
Haitian man goes down on Saudi Arabian lady friend.
1.3k words
3
18.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Kneeling before my sweet lady friend Afifah Ali, I eagerly inhaled the fragrance of her pussy. The first time I saw her, I was mesmerized by her. The short, slender, bronze-skinned and dark-eyed Saudi Arabian gal I saw sitting at a computer inside the university library had something serene about her. And I couldn't stay away. Relax sweetie, I said, as Afifah sat comfortably on the couch and spread her legs further. I began licking her pussy, taking my sweet time as I tasted her womanhood.

Like how I taste Stephen? Afifah said, smiling as she ran her hands through my short, kinky hair. I nodded, and once again was mesmerized by Afifah. Sitting on the couch, clad in a blue T-shirt and long black skirt ( which she hiked up to allow me access to her pussy ) my favorite Saudi gal looked like one of the ancient goddesses of middle-eastern folklore come to life. And it was utterly effortless. You taste wonderful, I said, and continued licking her pussy.

As I slid my fingers inside Afifah's cunt and teased her clitoris with my tongue, I thought about the wonderful, at times trying times we had. We come from different worlds, to say the least. I was born on the island of Haiti and have lived in Boston, Massachusetts, for ten years before moving to Ottawa, Ontario. A big and tall Haitian guy living in Canada's Capital while studying at Carleton University. I hated boring-ass little Ottawa and missed metropolitan Boston like crazy at first...until I made some friends, among them Afifah Ali of Saudi Arabia.

In my lifetime, I've had quite a few sexual and romantic adventures. As a bisexual black male, I've enjoyed my share of women, and men. Yet no one made my heart beat like Afifah. We met at the library and became friends, eventually exchanging numbers and adding each other on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking sites. A twenty-six-year-old black guy from the Caribbean, a lapsed Christian at that, and a thirty-year-old Muslim woman from Saudi Arabia. What a pair we made!

Focus on what you're doing Stephen, Afifah said, grabbing my face and locking eyes with me. Those brown eyes of hers bore into mine, and I saw a hint of the bossiness so many otherwise meek Muslim women secretly carry within them. And I must say, it got my Haitian dick hard. Yes my sister, I said, grinning as I resumed licking her cunt. So easy to let my mind wander. Afifah has that effect on me. I licked her pussy with gusto, and managed to insert three fingers inside that hot Saudi cunt before Afifah squealed. Scream for me, I said, and thrust my tongue down her snatch like a spear.

Afifah trembled all over, and that's when I knew I had her. Oh shit, Afifah squeaked as a terrible shudder overtook her small yet powerful and gorgeous form. I intensified what I was doing, stabbing her cunt with my tongue and fingers. And that's when the magic moment happened. Afifah's big brown eyes widened like saucers, and suddenly, her pussy lips opened like a flower turning toward sunlight and a jet of hot womanly cum squirted out of her. Fuck it I'm cumming, Afifah squealed, and trembled violently as her cum oozed all over my face.

This was my first time beholding and tasting an orgasmic woman, and it was a most wonderful experience. I held Afifah in my arms until she calmed down. Wow, Afifah said, looking at me with glazed, stunned-looking eyes. I've got skills little mama, I said, grinning. Afifah smiled at me, and licked her lips. Your turn, she said, winking at me. When I heard those words, my dick sprang at attention in my boxer shorts. Yes ma'am, I said, as Afifah patted my groin.

I sat on the couch and tried to relax as Afifah climbed on top of me and rested her ample derriere on my groin. I see you're happy to see me, she teased, playfully tugging on my chest hairs. I reached for her slender hands and kissed them. I'm always happy to see you sweetie, I said. Afifah blushed, and took my hands, placing them on her hips. And just like that, my sexy lady began swaying back and forth, grinding her butt on my hard dick.

The tease was frigging killing me, and Afifah was loving every moment of the sweet torture she was inflicting on me. To slake my hunger, I fastened my lips to Afifah's left breast. My mouth found the nipple, and sucked on it eagerly. That's it, Afifah groaned, clearly loving what I was doing. In one smooth move I lifted Afifah up and yanked down my boxers, freeing my seven and a half inch, kind of thick and uncircumcised islander's dick. My not so little friend needs your special touch, I said, winking at Afifah. Grinning, she grasped my dick with both hands. I'll see what I can do, Afifah said, and slid down on the floor before licking the tip of my cock.

The sight of Afifah Ali, the woman I call my Saudi Arabian goddess, on her knees, with her tongue on my dick almost made me cum right then and there. Let me taste you, Afifah said, and began sucking my dick right away. Oh snap, I moaned as Afifah stuck her finger in my butt hole as she sucked me off. Winking at me, my gorgeous Saudi gal continued what she was doing. Soon she had me crying out, for I was about to cum. I'm almost there, I warned, as I felt my knees buckle. Good thing I'm already sitting down.

Cum for me, Afifah said, pausing for a second while holding my dick with both hands, her sweet lips inches away from my dick head. I groaned and tried to resist but Afifah pumped my dick with both hands, and I had to give it up. Oh shit, I shouted as I came, my dick blasting loads upon loads of cum. Nice, Afifah said, and my eyes widened as she swallowed my dick whole, and her tongue pried off every last drop of my cum. When Afifah withdrew my dick from her mouth, it was clean. Did you like that? Afifah said, winking at me as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

I grabbed Afifah, pulled her into my arms, sat her down firmly on my lap and kissed her. You rock Fifi, I said, using my little nickname for her. Wrapping her arms around me, Afifah looked me in the eyes. Make love to me Stevie, she said, an urgency in her tone. Just as I was about to enter her, I felt a slight pain on my shoulder. Are you okay? Afifah said, and my eyes snapped open. What? I said sleepily, looking into the very concerned ( and pretty ) face of my good ( platonic ) friend Afifah.

You fell asleep in the library, Afifah said, concern in those big brown eyes of hers. I looked past her, at the students sitting at the computers on either side of me. Easy to fall asleep on the silent floor, I said, shrugging. Afifah looked at me, a strange look in her eyes. You said stuff while you were asleep, she said. I looked at her, somewhat guiltily. I ramble in my sleep, I said defensively, and she flashed me that sly, fearless smile I knew so damn well.

Afifah looked like she was about to say something but she just shook her head. Alright, she said, and with that, the subject was closed. For good. Let's get to class, I said, and we headed to the elevators. Afifah flashed me a wry grin, making me wonder what revealing things I might have said while slumbering in the university library. Was my secret out? Did Afifah Ali know how I feel about her? I can't tell. Her body language gives nothing away. Women are so sneaky it's not even funny. The things a man dreams about, eh?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers