Saudi Dominatrix In Ottawa

Story Info
Saudi female student explores BDSM and sex in Ottawa.
1.1k words
1.88
12.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

The name is Maryam Sharif, and I'm a young Muslim woman of Saudi Arabian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study business administration at Carleton University, and these days life couldn't be better. Why is that, you may ask? My parents, Omar and Aisha Sharif still live in the City of Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and they're not coming to the Confederation of Canada anytime soon. The reason behind it is that my father is a high-ranking cleric and Islamic scholar in the Royal Court of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and he's a busy man, to say the least.

I am living my life by my own rules, and exploring my sexuality at last. With no one to look after me, I can finally do as I please. What am I up to? Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen. As a woman born and raised in the deeply repressive world of Saudi Arabia, I can never take my freedom for granted. In the country of my birth, women have basically no rights and men control everything. A woman cannot work without male permission nor can she leave the house without a male guardian or chaperone. Sounds ridiculous? It is! Now that I'm in the Confederation of Canada, a land where women are equal to men in most respects,

Whenever anyone looks at me, all they see is another pious Muslim gal in a Hijab and long skirt, and they dismiss me as boring and mundane. Apparently, Muslim girls are dull, boring and submissive. We're not like other women at all. We don't have sexual needs and desires. We don't have sexual fantasies. We don't have the same relationship expectations that women of other faiths and walks of life have. Indeed, we're a species unto ourselves. What a load of crap? I am a Muslim and I am a woman. I've got wants, needs and desires like every other woman. I like my pussy licked, fingered, fucked and sometimes even fisted. Don't like it? You can kiss my plump Saudi ass!

I am beautiful and I don't care what they say, I told myself as I admired my reflection in my bedroom mirror. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, plump and curvy, with light bronze skin, curly black hair and pale brown eyes. My father is a purebred Saudi Arabian but my mother was half Kuwaiti and half Ethiopian. I've got Saudi, Kuwaiti and Ethiopian blood in me and the three blend beautifully. I've inherited my half-Ethiopian mother's great height, and I've got the kind of derriere that's common among women of African descent but extremely rare among Arab women and Persian women. Lots of women from the Persian and Arab communities have cute faces and lovely bodies but flat butts. Me? I've got a big, heart-shaped booty! What can I say? I've got the best of all possible worlds. Full lips, wide hips, thick thighs, large breasts and a plump rump. All that womanly goodness and a pretty face too. Yeah, I've got the total package, as they say. Now that you know what I'm working with, let me tell you a tale about what I've done with it.

I have recently begun attending BDSM functions and meet-and-greet type of events in the City of Ottawa. I attended a luncheon for dominant women and their male admirers and I found it absolutely delightful. The men and women at the luncheon were all over forty and most of them were white but they were friendly and open-minded. They made me feel quite welcome. I thought I would be the odd woman out, and stick out like a sore thumb. Not true. They were really cool, and I count several of them among my friends to this day.

It's at the luncheon that I met a cool guy named Jonathan Bashir. A vision of masculine beauty that one. He's six-foot-five, slim and fit, with caramel skin, brown eyes and curly hair. Jonathan Bashir was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Lebanese-Canadian Christian father and Eritrean Orthodox mother. This handsome biracial stud has a thing for Arab women. That's more than okay by me because I find men of African descent fascinating. Jonathan was looking to explore his submissive side and I was dying to explore my dominant side. I guess you could say we were made for each other.

How cool is that? I'm a Saudi Muslim woman taming a very sexy and very willing guy who's from a Lebanese Christian background. Hmmm. Jonathan and I definitely had a lot of fun together. I tied Jonathan up and gave his cute ass a good spanking. I fingered his asshole with my gloved hands while sucking on his long and thick, uncircumcised cock. The guy really liked having my fingers up his butt. It seemed to get him harder. Sucking on a delicious caramel dick was oh so wonderful. When Jonathan came, I drank his seed. Even though I'm a wild chick, I know better than to have sex with my sub on our first session. That's why I fucked him with my strap-on dildo instead. Bending Jonathan over and stuffing his cute ass with my strap-on dildo proved to be the highlight of a particularly hot and adventurous session. I fucked him real hard, and after sodomizing his ass with my dildo, I made him lick the sole of my shoes. If you know anything about Arabian culture you'll know how humiliating that is. Jonathan Bashir is so cute and obedient, like a puppy. I put a nice collar around his neck and took him as my own. From now on you will call me mistress, I told him, grabbing his face in my hands. Yes mistress, Jonathan said with a smile. We exchanged a passionate kiss. He wanted to do more but I told him to go on home. I don't fuck on the first date. I'm not that kind of female. The second date, however, is open for negotiations.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. I am Maryam Sharif, born in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to a Muslim cleric and his pious and obedient Muslim wife. I am loving my new life here in Canada and honestly I don't want to go home. As far as I'm concerned, the City of Ottawa, Ontario, has become my new home. That's why I am applying for permanent resident status soon and if I get it, I'm never setting foot in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia again. I've evolved too much as a person to be satisfied with the fate that awaits me there. To be the dull and boring wife of a dull and boring ( but rich ) Muslim man in the world's most conservative nation. Thanks but no thanks. I'm worth more than that as a human being. I am a university student, a God-fearing woman and a kinky slut. And I'm fine with embodying all of the above. Don't like it? Kiss my plump Saudi ass!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers