Saudi Girls For Jamaican Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Um thanks, Jacob replied hesitantly, casting a peeved look at her before staring at me with undisguised fascination. I just smiled innocently and shrugged as the commercials began onscreen. Yes, us Muslim women are full of surprises. Wear the hijab and walk around with the Koran tucked under your arm and in the eyes of most people, both Muslims and westerners, you become something other than a woman. They forget that you have the same needs, desires and fears that all women have, and then some. I'm seeing Jacob, and I like him. Not sure where it's going to take us, we are very different people, but I don't want to think about that right now. I just want to have fun, and enjoy myself with a guy I like. Just like millions of young women around the world. People from my faith wouldn't approve but guess what? It's my life. Insha'Allah, I will live it my way!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12