Saudi Girls Interracial Orgy

Story Info
Two Saudi Muslim women enjoy an interracial orgy.
3.2k words
3.06
11.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a mysterious nation, and it is shrouded in tradition and mystery. Even by Islamic standards, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is quite strict. It's known as the place ruled by strict Sharia Law, where women cannot drive, and people get their hands cut off for stealing. According to the West, that's the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in a veritable nutshell...

What an idiotic and simplistic way of looking at an entire nation, seriously. There's much more to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia than religiosity gone amok and strict rules, and no nation can rise higher than its women. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does have a way to go when it comes to gender issues and human rights as a whole, but like any nation, they must be allowed to develop at their own rate.

Westerners who look at themselves and their supposedly progressive nations and compare themselves to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia need not be smug. Only a few generations ago, the idea of racial and gender equality was laughable in Western culture, and many men in those days scoffed at the idea of women becoming soldiers, doctors, police officers, politicians, or anything other than homemakers.

Let us imagine what the reaction would be if a Muslim visitor described North American society as a land full of sex-crazed and sports-obsessed drunkards with no morals or values. There would be something of an outcry. Any society composed of human beings will have certain elements such as the separation of public life and private life, and a balance of power between different elements of its population. This is simply what human societies are made of...

Let us look at Saudi Arabia as a society inhabited by actual human beings. It's a place where men and women live, and as such, they have to get along and make their relationships work. This involves negotiations and understanding. If they didn't have such an understanding, there would be no society. A war between the sexes benefits no one. Ever.

Western society stereotypes Saudi Arabians and does so in predictable ways. To them, Saudi men are brutes and control freaks. Saudi women are pious, subservient and weak, designed to do the will of Saudi men and bear their offspring. What a load of crock. Saudi Arabian men are human beings, and they are capable of intelligence, independent thought and flexibility, rather than being machine-like puppets of religiosity and strict politics.

Saudi women are as feisty and strong-minded as any women to be found in Western society. Why? Simply because Saudi Arabian women are human. Western feminists don't hold the monopoly on female empowerment. A Muslim woman who wears the Hijab isn't automatically the slave of every random Muslim man. Not by a long shot.

In Saudi Arabian society, being male doesn't equal master and being female doesn't equal slave. This is a dangerous oversimplification and a xenophobic statement which disparages an entire society and a beautiful religion. Westerners must try to keep an open mind. After all, Western women were marching for equal work and equal pay not too long ago all over Europe and North America, if memory serves...

The future of Saudi Arabian society rests upon the shoulders of Saudi Arabian women. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has recently begun to invest in the future of its women, and endeavors to make them the most educated women in their corner of the Muslim world. This is a multi-billion dollar endeavor, but a worthwhile one. Simply think of the benefits for the Saudi society of tomorrow...

The Royal Family of Saudi Arabia now sends scores of young Saudi Arabian Muslim women to study abroad, in places like the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. What happens to these young Saudi Muslim women at these places? The result is something that most reasonable people can predict, and which would anger strict Saudi clerics if they knew about it...

Meet Dalal Al-Moumen and Nasrin Youssef, a couple of young Saudi Arabian Muslim female students living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They're originally from Dammam, in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and came to Canada as international students. It was an experience which would forever change the two young ladies. While attending Carleton University for electrical engineering studies, Dalal and Nasrin lead a life like no other...

"Nasrin, I know it's haram but I'm curious about Black men, the ones in Canada are so different from the ones in Saudi Arabia," Dalal said wistfully. The tall, curvaceous, bronze-skinned and raven-haired young Saudi woman leaned back on the couch, and she sighed before taking a hit of shisha. I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with a fine Black man, Dalal thought, smiling.

"Habibti, I totally agree, I have a thing for Black men myself, especially Thurgood from my philosophy class," Nasrin replied, and Dalal nodded in agreement. The two young Arab women exchanged a look of understanding. Like any young women the world over, Nasrin and Dalal are curious about things like sex, romance and relationships. Nature must take its course, religious rules be simply damned...

"When we return to Saudi Arabia, we will be married off to men who will most likely not appreciate us, let us live it off and have fun now," Dalal said, and with that, she and Nasrin exchanged a high-five. They went on Facebook and reached out to their dear ones, insisting on discretion and safety above all else. Discretion is simply a must when it comes to sexual matters in the Muslim world...

Nasrin and Dalal have a lot in common, from a shared belief that sexual experimentation is okay for young Muslim women, to a fondness for men of African descent. In Saudi Arabia, people of African descent are treated poorly, to put it mildly. The two young women were thrilled to meet Black men in North America who carry themselves like kings instead of being brow-beaten like the ones back in their homeland. They became fascinated by such men...

"I don't get down like that," Thurgood Phillips said, astonished by what Nasrin told him. The two of them sat inside Oliver's, a nice pub located inside the University Center Building at Carleton University. With final exams a mere month away, lots of students went there to unwind. Nasrin grinned and gently brushed her hand against Thurgood's, and the tall, dark-skinned and handsome young Black man held his breath.

Thurgood Phillips, born on the island of Jamaica and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, has always had his way with the ladies. Most women in the GTA knew about Jamaican-Canadian men's athleticism and sexual prowess, and Thurgood has banged lots of ladies in his twenty two years. Still, when Thurgood met Nasrin, one fine day in the campus library, the Saudi Arabian cutie simply took his breath away. Thurgood approached Nasrin, they chatted, exchanged numbers and became an item...

"Come on, Thurgood, you want me and I want you, Dalal and Malik also want to play, and we can make it a party, double or nothing," Nasrin teased, and Thurgood sighed once more. Nasrin, decked out in a modest ebony Hijab, long-sleeved Black T-shirt and Black miniskirt over Yoga pants and boots, knew that Thurgood couldn't resist her. She looked into his soulful brown eyes and saw him waver. Got you, my prince, Nasrin thought, smiling triumphantly.

"Alright, Nasrin, you freaky woman, I can't believe I'm agreeing to this," Thurgood capitulated, and Nasrin all but squealed in excitement. The naughty young Saudi Arabian Muslim gal felt her pussy twitch at the thought of having her way with the hunky Thurgood while her gal pal Dalal did her thing with her lover Malik. This was going to be truly one for the ages...

"Bae, I'm down for whatever," Malik Aden said, after Dalal told him what she had in mind. The tall, dark-skinned, bald-headed and muscular young Somali-Canadian student, originally from the City of Montreal, Quebec, isn't easily intimidated. Malik left Montreal and came to Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, to study mechanical engineering. He's quite often the only Black face in classrooms full of brown, yellow and white students. Malik considers himself a trailblazer in all things...

In the Arab world, lots of Arab men are fond of Black female flesh, but Arab women are usually off-limits to Black men. In Canada, anyone can date anyone, and Malik is quite fond of the Arab ladies, hence his relationship with Dalal. When Malik walks around Carleton University's hallways with his arm around Dalal, lots of people stare, especially Arab students. Malik doesn't give a damn, because he's supremely confident...

"You're amazing, habibi," Dalal replied, smiling at Malik, and the two of them kissed passionately. The night of the big event came, and Dalal and Nasrin got ready, then went to greet their lovers Thurgood and Malik. The two young Black men were understandably nervous, for the lovely young Arab women they were dating turned out to be a lot freakier and sexually adventurous than they initially seemed. Let the games begin...

"Hot damn," Malik said, and his jaw just about hit the floor when the door swung open and Dalal greeted him. The curvy, bronze-skinned, big-bottomed Arab cutie whom he craved so much had taken things to the next level. Dalal stood there, in a dark overcoat which she pulled open to reveal a crimson bra, matching red panties...and nothing else.

"Come on in, handsome," Dalal said, and she kissed Malik on the lips and they went in. Malik followed Dalal to the living room, where he found Nasrin on the couch with Thurgood, whom he kind of knew from school. The two young Black men exchanged a nod, and then shook hands. Malik was quite surprised to see Nasrin still wearing her Hijab and traditional long dress. What a stark contrast between her and the scantily clad Dalal...

"Welcome, have some wine," Nasrin said, and an amazed Malik looked at the bottle of red wine on the table, and poured himself some. Malik poured a cup for Dalal and offered her some. The two couples sat opposite one another, and then, amazingly, Nasrin the Hijabi was the one to get things going. She got up and as Malik, Dalal and Thurgood looked on, she began doing a sexy strip-tease...

"Oh yeah, babe, show your stuff," Thurgood said encouragingly, and Nasrin winked at him, then pulled off her long traditional dress, revealing an ebony bra and matching Black panties which contrasted sharply against her bronze-skinned, curvaceous body. Nasrin turned around and began to twerk, showing off that thick Arab booty, much to Thurgood's delight...

"Oh, two can play that game," Dalal said, and Malik grinned as she got up, and began dancing, showing off that sexy body. Malik is a lover of the female booty, like ninety percent of all Black men. He's smashed a lot of Black female booty, white female booty, and even Asian female booty, but Arab female booty remains the holy grail for Black men. Malik couldn't get enough of his darling Dalal's fine and thick Arabian ass...

"Hot damn, babe," Malik said, smiling, and he took a sip of his wine. The ladies danced and did their thing, the fellas drank and got extra horny, and just like that, the party started. Malik welcomed Dalal into his arms, kissed her deeply and then sat her down on the couch before going to work on her. The voluptuous Saudi Arabian gal needed to be made love to, and Malik was the man for the job...

"Hmm, yes, just like that, habibi," Dalal cooed softly, rubbing her tits together while Malik, on his knees, buried his face between her thick bronze thighs. Malik began eating Dalal's pussy like there was no tomorrow, sucking on her clitoris and fingering her at the same time. Dalal sighed happily and leaned back on the couch as Malik worked his magic on her...

"Hmm, you taste great, my love," Nasrin paused to say, as she tugged on Thurgood's dick. The darkly handsome young man sat on the couch as his curvy female lover knelt before him. Nasrin winked at a smiling Thurgood before taking his dick into her mouth. She began sucking him off while massaging his balls gently, and her expert touch drove him wild. Thurgood hadn't felt anything yet, for Nasrin was just getting started...

"I want you inside of me," Dalal said to Malik, who was eating her big beautiful ass. On all fours, with Malik's tongue in her asshole and his sleek fingers in her wet, hairy pussy, Dalal was hornier than ever. Malik was happy to oblige his lady love. After rolling a condom on his dick, Malik swiftly entered Dalal, burying his hard dick deep inside her pussy.

"Ask and you shall receive, sweetie," Malik replied, and he admired Dalal's big beautiful ass even he slammed his dick into her pussy. Malik, a proud Somali brother, loves big-bottomed women of all races, and while he cherishes his African sisters, he can't help but be fascinated by Arab female booty. The Arab ladies have nice asses but the world ignores this because these ladies cover up so damn much...

"Tear that ass up," Dalal squealed, and Malik laughed, smacking her ass as he rammed his dick into her pussy. Dalal began grinding her big beautiful ass against Malik's groin, driving his stiff, dark dick deeper into her pussy. Malik continued to drill Dalal's pussy, and to really shine her on, he gripped her long dark hair, which was sans Hijab for once, and yanked her head back while fucking her. Dalal screamed even louder, much to Malik's delight...

"Come ride me, babe," Thurgood told Nasrin, not to be outdone by Malik and Dalal. Grinning, Nasrin climbed on top of Thurgood, straddling her man. Slowly, eyes locked onto her lover's, she impaled herself on his dick. Thurgood's hands went to Nasrin's hips, and she began riding him, bouncing up and down on his dick. As Nasrin rode him, Thurgood caressed her tits with one hand and smacked her cute round ass with the other. Let the fun begin...

"Hmm, hell yeah, fuck me harder," Nasrin shrieked, and she grabbed Thurgood's face, looking into his eyes. Thurgood nodded, and bucked his hips, slamming his dick into Nasrin's pussy. Nasrin giggled, her curvy body swaying this way and that as she rode Thurgood's dick. Thurgood sucked on Nasrin's tits as he fucked her, and the two of them continued with their freaky fun...

"I love this fine ass," Thurgood said to Nasrin, a little while later, as they took their fun to the next level. Thurgood glanced at Malik and Dalal who were fucking like there was no tomorrow, and smiled wickedly at Nasrin. The naughty wink which Nasrin flashed him let Thurgood know that his beloved was definitely down for whatever. He reached for the bottle of hand lotion on the table, and made good use for it...

"Hmmm, anal sex is deliciously haram, that's why I love it," Nasrin grinned, as Thurgood began lubricating her backdoor. Face down and big beautiful ass up, cheeks spread to the max, Nasrin waited for Thurgood to bless her ( for now ) tight asshole with the presence of his long and thick, stiff Black dick. Thurgood lubricated Nasrin good and proper, and then slowly pushed his dick into her backdoor...

"Damn that ass is tight," Thurgood murmured as he worked his dick into Nasrin's ass. Nasrin inhaled and exhaled sharply, willing her asshole to relax and accept Thurgood's dick. To Thurgood's credit, he was patient, and used lots of lubrication on Nasrin's ass as he went in. After a few tense moments, Nasrin relaxed and enjoyed. Thurgood held Nasrin's hips, admiring her big booty as it swallowed his dick. This was getting good...

"What a rough rider," Dalal said, looking at her friend Nasrin who was getting fucked in the ass by Thurgood. After getting dicked down by Malik, Dalal was pleasurably sore down below. The young Arab woman leaned against her dark-skinned, muscular lover, who gathered his arms around her. Malik licked Dalal's ear, and simply held her. Let Thurgood and Nasrin do their thing, Malik had his darling Dalal and she was more than enough for him...

"Maybe we should try that sometime," Malik whispered in Dalal's ear, and she giggled but otherwise didn't reply. They watched as Thurgood fucked Nasrin's tight, beautiful ass, the young woman's passionate screams mingling with her lover's manly groans. The two of them went at it until Nasrin had enough, and Thurgood pulled out of her. They lay side by side on the living room carpeted, exhausted, reeking of their juices, but quite frigging happy...

"Hmm, to many more nights like this one," Dalal said to Nasrin, as the two of them sat on the couch, watching TV. After some stupendous sex, the two freaky young Saudi women sent their respective lovers home, much to their surprise. Thurgood kissed Nasrin before leaving and Malik promised to call Dalal. All is well that ends well...

"Amen to that, girlfriend," Nasrin replied, and then she kissed Dalal on the lips. The two young women grinned, and then began making love. Dalal caressed Nasrin's tits, even as Nasrin kissed her lips, her neck, and then slid her hand between her thick thighs. Dalal gasped as Nasrin's fingers entered her pussy, and just like that, her best friend and secret lover began pleasuring her...

"Hmm, I like fun with the fellas but a woman's touch rocks, especially yours," Dalal said softly, and a grinning Nasrin continued to work her over. Dalal found herself on the floor, a comfy pillow as Nasrin buried her lovely face between her thick legs, eating her pussy even more voraciously than Malik had earlier. Nasrin flicked her tongue over Dalal's clitoris and thrust two fingers into her pussy, stimulating her quite nicely...

"I want you to scream for me," Nasrin told Dalal, after giving her sweet pussy a tongue bath. Dalal smiled and nodded, then pulled a phallic object out of her nearby purse. Nasrin smiled and took the dildo, then began inserting it in Dalal's vagina. Face down and shapely ass up, Dalal moaned as Nasrin smacked her butt with one hand and buried the dildo in her pussy with the other. How she'd missed this...

"Eat this pussy," Dalal said, turning the tables on Nasrin, whose hands were exhausted after pleasuring her. Dalal stood over Nasrin, who lay on the floor, her curvy body looking so hot and tempting. Nasrin looked up, mesmerized by the tall, curvaceous, gorgeously naked Middle-Eastern goddess who was about to ride her face. This was getting good...

"Yes my love," Nasrin said, and a grinning Dalal sat on her lovely face, smothering her with her big beautiful ass. Nasrin gripped Dalal's ass cheeks with both hands and ate her pussy voraciously. Dalal licked her lips, and felt her nipples harden as waves of pleasure cascaded her sweet spot, thanks to Nasrin's tongue on her pussy. She rode her lover's face until she came, oozing hot girly cum all over...

"I love our little secret," Dalal said, smiling, as she lay in Nasrin's arms later that night. The two young women fell asleep in such a fashion. Nasrin and Dalal are two young ladies experimenting with their sexuality, crossing the boundaries of race, class and sexual orientation with ease, in pursuit of pleasure and fulfillment. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, for whether one loves women or men, or both, it's all about connecting at the end of the day. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers