Saudi Girls Into Black Americans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Home was never a safe place for me," I told Tyrese, as I was snapped out of my reverie by his warm hand squeezing mine. I looked at him, this dark-skinned young American, and wondered at what could have brought someone like him to Ottawa. America is the land of opportunity. Obama land. A magical place. "Why did you leave your country?" I asked him. A pained look crossed Tyrese's face. "I am an orphan and grew up in foster care," Tyrese began.

Shaking my head, I marveled at him. Whenever I thought of orphans, well-dressed, educated and confident young men like Tyrese Montrose weren't my first thought or anyone's, that's for bloody sure. "I was adopted by a white couple, Jeremiah and Marilyn Montrose of Buffalo," Tyrese continued. "I'm glad they took you in," I said hopefully. Tyrese shot me a look and I fell silent. "Continue please," I said, somewhat apologetically.

"My adoptive parents had a son right after adopting me, my brother Joey, and we didn't get along growing up," Tyrese continued, a haunted look on his face. Tyrese told me about the rivalry he and Joey had growing up. Not for the first time, I found myself thankful I didn't have any siblings. "My adoptive parents were millionaires and they paid for my education but left all their wealth to Joey," Tyrese said, shaking his head. "I am so sorry," I said, gently squeezing Tyrese's hand.

"The rich white couple left their biological son their money and skipped the dark-skinned adoptee," Tyrese said, shrugging his massive shoulders. He looked at me, an intense look in his dark eyes. "I didn't want my adoptive parents money, and now that they're dead, Joey can have it all", he said firmly. Tyrese pointed to a framed document on the wall. "My bachelor's degree in accounting from Canisius College," he said proudly. I looked at it and nodded, though I only noticed Tyrese's name on it for the first time.

Pointing to his chest, Tyrese shook his head. "I got to Canisius College on an academic scholarship because I'm smart and I came to Canada to make something of myself," he said, his voice rising. I sat closer to him, and gently, hesitantly put my hands on his shoulders. "I am the daughter of refugees from Saudi Arabia and I'm a scholarship student at U of O because I'm dirt poor," I said, shrugging. It felt good to admit the truth to someone. I'd spent ages not acting my wage, as it were. Spending money on stuff I didn't need. My precious motorcycle was collecting dust in the garage downstairs.

Tyrese looked at me and smiled sadly. "We're both fucked up huh?" he laughed. I smiled and leaned closer to him. "We come from humble beginnings but we just might succeed," I said with conviction, and from the way Tyrese nodded, I could tell he felt the same way. "You're right," he said, then he kissed me. I kissed Tyrese back, really kissed him, like I'd never kissed anyone before. We began making love like this, that's right, I said making love instead of fucking, on the couch.

Gently, we undressed each other. Tyrese tenderly wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips, my neck, and finally began suckling at my breasts. "Go easy there sweetie," I purred, as he greedily sucked my tits. Tyrese licked his way to my belly, and finally, to my pelvic area. Spreading my thighs, he knelt before me and worshipped at my altar. "You're in my spot," I giggled as Tyrese began eating my pussy like a starving man finding food after days of hunger.

Once my sexy African-American stud revved up my engine, I took his dick in my hand and brought it to life. "Let me taste you," I said, and began sucking Tyrese's dick with gusto. Tyrese hesitated, like he had something on his mind. "What is it?" I asked, briefly pausing in mid-sucking. "I kind of liked it when you played with my ass last time," Tyrese said bashfully. I smiled and looked at him. "You're one kinky brother," I laughed.

This time, I did better than fingering Tyrese's ass while sucking his dick. "I'm going to fuck your ass," I said, and got up abruptly. I rushed to my bed, and pulled my favorite dildo from my erotica drawer. "What are you going to do with that?" Tyrese asked, a smile on his face. I gently stroked my dildo and shook the bottle of lotion I carried in my left hand. "Fuck the hell out of you," I said smiling.

I put Tyrese on his back and sucked his dick while working my dildo into his ass, after lubricating him. "Go slow," Tyrese moaned as I sank the dildo into his ass. "Shut up I'm in charge now," I said, chastising him. I like to dominate guys in the bedroom but most men don't go for that, unfortunately. To discover that a big, macho black guy like Tyrese went for this sort of thing, or was at least open to it, well, that made my pussy practically ooze with excitement. I noticed how big and hard Tyrese's dick got in my hand as I filled his ass with the dildo. I guess he really likes this, hmmm?

"Oh yeah babe fuck me," Tyrese begged as I fucked his ass with the dildo. "You like getting dominated by your Saudi mistress don't you Mr. America?" I teased, taunting Tyrese while totally dominating him. "Yeah babe you own this ass," he moaned, and I laughed victoriously. I like riding a guy's dick, and feel it throb deep inside my pussy. Taking dick doggy style is one of my guilty pleasures. I enjoy all these things, don't get me wrong but I really, really enjoy dominating a guy with my toys.

Tyrese cried out, orgasmic, as his dick spurted loads upon loads of hot cum all over the couch. "Damn that was intense," he sighed, as I slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass. I took some of Tyrese's cum and smeared it on my breasts, then, just to be twisted, I brought some on Tyrese's lips. "Taste yourself lover," I teased, as Tyrese hesitantly licked his own cum off my fingers. I smiled at Tyrese, feeling really good after this impromptu session of female-on-male domination.

Tyrese pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "You're one amazing woman," he said, and I couldn't argue with that. Yup, as you can see, Tyrese and I are getting along just fine. I'm not sure what we are. Roommates, friends, or fuck buddies? I don't know. We hang out together outside the apartment, and go to the Silver City movie theater on Tuesdays. We shop together at Loblaw's, where my discount definitely helps us when it comes to groceries. Yeah, we do a lot of couple-type stuff but we're not a couple. Tyrese assured me that what we do comes with no strings attached.

Still, we'd been living together for two and a half months and I hadn't been with another man since I moved into Tyrese's. In fact, it really bugged me when Tyrese flirted with a blonde-haired white slut in a short skirt one night when we went to the Honest Lawyer, our favorite bar, together. "Don't bring the skank home," I whispered to Tyrese as I went to the arcade, fuming. Out the corner of my eye I watched as Tyrese flirted with what's-her-face, and when she didn't respond to his advances, I smiled. " A swing and a miss," I said, looking at Tyrese mockingly after returning to the bar.

Tyrese fixed his steely gaze on me, and I stared into those eyes which most people would consider intimidating. Not I. "What was that?" he asked, crossing his arms. I looked at him, this stubborn African-American, and shook my head. "Why do you always go for skanks?" I scoffed at him. Seriously, we both agreed we could fuck whoever but still...Tyrese laid his hand on my arm. "So?" he asked quietly, his eyes growing more intense by the minute. "I want you to myself," I said quietly, my body trembling with barely-checked emotion.

"Finally you admit it," Tyrese said, grinning that movie star smile I usually found so charming. I stared hard at him, as understanding dawned on me. Playfully I slapped his biceps. "You knew?" I asked, disbelief washing over me. Tyrese nodded, and brought his face closer to mine. "Dumbass," I said, then threw my arms around him and kissed him. Arm in arm we left the bar, and headed back to our place. That's right, I said our place.

Tyrese and I are a couple now. We're definitely different, but not as much as some would have you believe. A black man from the United States and an Arab woman from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, living together in Ottawa, Ontario. Yeah, I know we're unusual but so what? I was raised Muslim, but consider myself simply a believer in the one true God these days. The iron-clad rules of Islam aren't something I'm keen to embrace. I want to wear what I want to wear, date whoever I want regardless of culture or religion. I want my life to belong to me.

I'm with Tyrese, and he considers himself a Christian. We've discussed my past and my religion at great length many times. "I believe in God and the Creator has no religion," I told my beloved one night, as we lay in bed after coming home from the movies. Seriously, I'm really hoping religion isn't going to be an issue in my relationship with my favorite American. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to know who the one true God is and He wants from humanity. I don't think any of them holds a monopoly on the Creator of the universe. Think of Adam and Eve, the first humans. They didn't have a church, a mosque or a synagogue to pray in but yet they knew God like no modern human ever will. See?

In September, I will begin my final semester in the Accounting program at the University of Ottawa. I will graduate with my bachelor's degree in December. Tyrese will begin his studies in the MBA program at Carleton University. It's not going to be easy. Lots of relationships are put under duress due to both halves working or pursuing higher education. Tyrese and I will be doing both, working and studying. It's imperative to me that I get my degree. "You're one ambitious lady," Tyrese laughed as we shopped for school supplies at the Dollar Store downtown.

"You got no idea," I replied, and Tyrese laughed. For a moment I was distracted by a plump white woman who walked into the store with her brown-skinned daughter and a tall black man. They made for a lovely family. Interracial couples are becoming more common in Ottawa, even though Tyrese and I still attract our fair of stares. "Cute family," Tyrese commented, as the trio disappeared down the aisle.

I looked at Tyrese, and bit my lip. "Something on your mind sweetie?" Tyrese asked me, gently putting his arm around my shoulders. I looked at this young man I had come to love so much. "I have something to tell you," I said, taking Tyrese's arm off my shoulder and pressing his hands against my belly. "Oh wow," Tyrese said softly, as understanding dawned on him. His brown eyes bore into mine. "How long?" he asked excitedly. I smiled and shrugged. "Three weeks, I suspected, but wanted to be sure before telling you," I said.

I looked into Tyrese's eyes, fearing he might be shocked, or feel trapped or overwhelmed. As women the world over know, men tend to react unpredictably when a woman reveals she's pregnant. Some run, others react with anger or shock, and many are overwhelmed. Tyrese didn't do all of the above. "We're going to be alright," he said, and pulled me into his arms. "You sure?" I said. Tyrese nodded. "Rabia, you and I are going to have the family we've both always dreamed of," he said confidently. Relief washed over me like a wave and happiness shot through me. "Yes we are," I said, blinking back tears of happiness. Linking my arm with Tyrese's as we grabbed our school supplies and headed to the checkout counter.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
12