Saudi Hijabi Farts a Lot!

Story Info
Saudi BBW with gas problems finds Nigerian lover.
1.3k words
2.57
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Once upon a time in the City of Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, there was a young woman named Afaf Ibrahim. Six feet tall and quite curvy, with almond-shaped golden brown eyes, dark bronze skin and long black hair ( which she always tucked away under her Hijab out of modesty ), Afaf was the apple of her elderly father Mahmoud Ibrahim's eye. Still, when time came for her to marry, the old Saudi Arabian man found himself perplexed.

"It's my flatulence problem, Baba, let's be honest, we both know that's why no one wants to marry me," Afaf said to her father after Ali, the latest suitor-come-lately, abruptly withdrew. The young woman sat on a couch in the family living room, crestfallen. Sighing deeply, Baba Mahmoud looked at his daughter and gently stroked her hair. For once, the man who once presided over the Council of Clerics for the King of Saudi Arabia found himself at a loss for words.

"Go study in North America, my daughter, live life a little before you marry," Baba Mahmoud said, and he smiled as Afaf looked at him with utter surprise on her lovely face. Smiling at her father, Afaf could not believe her ears. For the longest time she'd been begging her father to let her study abroad. A lot of young Saudis from good families go study at colleges and universities in England, France, America, Australia and Canada, but Afaf never thought she'd get the chance.

"Baba, thank you, I'm so happy," Afaf said, and then the excitable young woman impulsively gave her father a hug. Baba Mahmoud hugged his daughter, and then felt tears stream down his face. Those definitely weren't tears of joy. Afaf subtly farted again, silent but deadly. Smiling apologetically, Afaf squealed and then ran to her room while her father shook his head.

"O Maker of All Things, please help my flatulent daughter succeed in life and find a good man," Baba Mahmoud said during his evening prayers, and then the tired old man went to bed. Ever since Afaf's late mother Mariam died giving birth to her almost twenty years ago, Baba Mahmoud had cared for his daughter. Now it was time for her to make her own way into the world. Something the old man knew, but feared. For like all fathers, Baba Mahmoud cared desperately for his daughter and wanted to protect her from the world.

The next day, Baba Mahmoud left Khobar for Riyadh, where he'd been summoned by the new King of Saudi Arabia for a certain government matter. The old man loathed to leave his daughter alone, especially since she'd be leaving the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to study abroad in a few months but he knew she could handle herself. Besides, Baba trusted his long-time majordomo and friend Omar Adewale ( former of Nigeria ) to look after the vast Ibrahim Estates in his absence.

"I'll be back within a few days, be safe, my daughter," Baba Mahmoud said, and he gently kissed his daughter Afaf's forehead before driving to the airport in Khobar's eastern district. Once there, he boarded a plane which took him to Riyadh, satisfied that everything at his home would be fine in his absence. Baba Mahmoud raised his daughter Afaf to be responsible, after all. The old man had the utmost confidence in her.

"Oh Omar, miss me?" Afaf said coyly as she walked into the rec room where the gentleman in question liked to get some reading done. The tall, handsome, forty-something Nigerian man sat in a chair, a copy of U.S. President Barack Obama's book Dreams From My Father in his right hand. In his left hand, he held a glass of red wine, something which was utterly illegal in Saudi Arabia.

Born in Kano City, northern Nigeria, and educated at King Saud University, Omar Adewale had been living in Saudi Arabia for over a decade. He lived in a villa within walking distance of the Ibrahim household, and looked after most of Baba Mahmoud's affairs. Omar was fond of three things, ladies, money and wine. His good friend Mahmoud kept him well supplied in all three, and in exchange, Omar did certain favors for him.

Fortunately for the inhabitants of the Ibrahim household, the master of the house, Mahmoud Ibrahim was a good friend of the leaders of the Mutaween, the religious police feared by virtually everyone in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since time immemorial, men and women from the wealthy classes of every society had been exempt from the rules imposed upon the lower classes. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was definitely no exception.

"Only a lot," Omar replied, and he smiled at the tall, curvaceous young Saudi Arabian woman who approached him, a mischievous gleam in her lovely dark eyes. For the past year, the two of them had been carrying on an affair, right under Mahmoud's nose. The whole thing caught Omar by surprise. Afaf came onto him, and he was unable to refuse her. That's essentially all there was to it.

"Well, let me remind you of what you've been missing," Afaf said amorously, and then she kissed Omar full and deep. The middle-aged Nigerian scholar/Jack-Of-All-Trades threw his arms around the lovely Afaf and caressed her curvaceous body as they embraced. They tumbled onto the carpeted floor of the rec room, and got their freak on, as they say.

"Sit on my face, please, my big beautiful goddess," Omar said, grinning, and Afaf giggled as she hiked up her traditional Islamic skirt, yanked down her panties and sat on Omar's face. Grinning, Afaf smothered Omar's handsome face with her thick ass. Omar sniffed Afaf's butt hole and moist pussy, and immediately began licking and fingering her holes. Soon the chubby, horny young Saudi Arabian woman was moaning in delight.

"Oh, I'm going to ride the hell out of you," Afaf squealed, and she rode Omar's face, his tongue sliding deep into her pussy while his fingers dug into her asshole. Afaf squeezed her cheeks together, and warned Omar of what was coming. Omar continued licking Afaf's ass, and then, the big-bottomed, naughty Saudi gal farted. Omar caught the full blast, and loved every moment of it.

"Now let me eat that ass then fuck it," Omar said after he put Afaf on all fours, and the naughty Saudi woman spread her ass cheeks wide open. Omar buried his tongue in Afaf's butt hole, licking it and sucking out her farts as she really let loose. Nothing he loved more than a big-bottomed gal who wasn't afraid to get nasty. Afaf handed Omar a bottle of cream, and the fortysomething Nigerian stud made good use of it.

"Need you in my ass, sexy," Afaf said impatiently, and Omar grinned, then proceeded to lubricate Afaf's asshole. Rubbing his long and thick, hard dick, Omar pressed it against Afaf's asshole. Afaf pressed her big ass against Omar's groin, and he pushed his dick into her ass. Slowly, Omar worked his big dick into Afaf's asshole. He'd been fucking her ass regularly for the past few months, and Afaf's hole could definitely accommodate his Nigerian dick.

"Happy to oblige, Afaf," Omar said, and he smacked Afaf's ass before he began fucking her ass with gusto. Afaf's warm and tight asshole gripped Omar's dick like a vise, and he filled her hole with his length. Afaf went completely nuts, squealing and moaning as Omar's dick fucked her ass. Nothing this naughty Saudi gal loved more than a good ass fucking. Omar fucked her until he came, and when he did, he slowly pulled out of her.

"That was fun, I'm really going to miss you when I go to Canada," Afaf said, much later, as she lay on the carpet beside Omar, sated and happy as can be. Omar nodded, and smiled at the beautiful, voluptuous and wickedly naughty young Saudi Arabian woman who lay next to him. As fun as their affair was, Omar was secretly happy to see it come to an end. He knew his life would be in danger if her father ever discovered the truth. Smiling, Omar kissed Afaf on the forehead, then put his clothes back on. Time to go home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers