Saudi Lesbian Diaries

Story Info
Saudi woman falls in love with tall Somali Hijabi.
1k words
2.08
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Life in the burning sands of metropolitan Dammam, Saudi Arabia, is complicated, especially for a queer Muslim woman. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a forbidden place according to the Westerners I meet from time to time. I was born and raised there, so it’s essentially all I’ve ever known. Still, even with all the restrictions that are imposed upon Saudi Arabian Muslim females like myself, I love it. There’s no place like home, after all.

My name is Afaf Al-Sharif and I think I’m quite possibly the most nondescript woman ever born, seriously. Five-foot-three, curvy, with dark bronze skin, long black hair ( which I almost always tuck away under my Hijab ) and a shy smile, that’s me in a nutshell. It’s easy to let the winds of despair get to you but I am a strong-willed woman. I believe that life has much in store for me.

I went to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and studied at Carleton University for a time, graduating with a Master’s degree in civil engineering. For all the good it did me. I returned to Saudi Arabia, got married to a man named Ali, and he divorced me when he found out that I couldn’t conceive. Barren women are considered useless in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and if I hadn’t been born in a respectable family, I would have ended up in the poorhouse.

That’s the fate of Saudi Arabian women, according to the Kingdom’s draconian divorce laws. Any sons or daughters born to a Saudi woman belong to her husband, and go to him in case of divorce. Male heirs inherit twice what female heirs are supposed to get. Welcome to our world, ladies and gentlemen. I bet some of you are shaking your heads at this. I’m afraid that this is the awful truth.

Lucky for me, I had quite a bit of money saved up from various online ventures I’ve cultivated over the years. While in the City of Ottawa, I learned from a lot of local businesswomen. Living in Canada taught me a lot, and totally changed my outlook on life. One of these lessons is that women can be just as capable as men in the world of business, politics and more. I carried those lessons within me when I returned to Saudi Arabia, and they helped me a great deal.

I publish erotic fiction in English and Arabic from a website I operate in my home, telling stories about lesbian life here in Saudi Arabia, and lo and behold, apparently there’s a market for that. I’ve been contacted by various major publishers from America, Canada and the United Kingdom. Currently I’m putting together an anthology of Arab-themed lesbian erotic fiction which will be published under the pseudonym Mariam Khalid, my literary alter ego.

I find this satisfactory in many ways, because I am giving a voice to millions of women like myself. There are lots of women who have sex with other women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Given the fact that, due to the Wahabi-inspired draconian rules of gender segregation affecting every aspect of life in Saudi Arabia, lots of Saudi men sleep with men and lots of Saudi women have sex with women. It’s easier to have an affair with someone of the same sex than a member of the opposite sex in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

What inspires me to write these wickedly sexy stories featuring Muslim women? Oh, my dear friends and readers, in all things, life is the teacher. My inspiration is my darling Fatouma Osman, a six-foot-tall, curvy and absolutely beautiful Somali woman I met last year. Fatouma Osman came to Saudi Arabia for the same reason that lots of Muslims of all hues come to the Kingdom, to perform the sacred rituals of the Hajj. We met on the streets of Makkah, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Fatouma Osman was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Somali immigrant parents and thusly is a Canadian citizen by birth. I was thrilled to meet a Somali-Canadian Muslim woman in the Holy City, for I have many fond memories of Canada and the beautiful, fearless women who call that country home. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be the beautiful land called Canada. Sadly, Canada isn’t accepting of immigrants, especially those from the Islamic world, so I am stuck in Saudi Arabia.

I invited Fatouma Osman into my home and into my life, and slowly, our friendship turned into more. Much more. Ladies and gentlemen, Fatouma and I are two proud Muslim women who have fallen in love with each other. On the surface, Fatouma and I couldn’t be more different but underneath it all, we had a lot in common. Fatouma studied business administration at the University of Alberta, and she’s actually helping me with my business ventures. Our business ventures at this point, I should say.

When I write of passion and sex between two women, I always think of Fatouma and myself. I think of my tall, gorgeous African goddess in my arms, and my heart starts to flutter. I think of her hot lips on mine, and her breasts in my lips, and her fingers in my pussy. I think of Fatouma’s face between my legs and her tongue in my cunt. I think of Fatouma’s big Somali butt smothering my face, and I think of the taste of her pussy and asshole lingering on my mouth. Passion, that’s what Fatouma means to me.

When I spread Fatouma’s gorgeous dark brown thighs and bury my face between them, I love to hear her sighs of pleasure. When Fatouma cries out my name, I feel more alive than ever. Let’s face it, lesbian sex is absolutely awesome. Thanks to Fatouma, I have passion back in my life, and something else I’ve been missing and once only dreamed of. This weird, wonderful thing called love, ladies and gentlemen. I love Fatouma and she loves me. Fuck the sexist rules of Saudi Arabia, I want to live and love!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers