Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 08

Story Info
Saudi MILF and African-American boyfriend at home.
1.5k words
2.11
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

That was a narrow escape, I thought to myself as my sweetie, Amina Alzahrani and I just got home. We just got back from the Saint Laurent Mall, where we nearly got caught fucking in a backroom by the security personnel. My name is Tyrone Ferguson and I'm a young African-American gentleman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm in the MBA program at Carleton University, which I transferred to from Buffalo State College in my home state of New York.

Amina took off her coat, brushed a few errant snowflakes out of her long black hair and regaled me with her fearless, enchanting smile. My favorite bio-medical engineering student is something else. How the very sight of Amina must distract her peers at the University of Ottawa. I feasted my eyes on my Saudi Arabian goddess lovely form. Tall, bronze-skinned, deliciously voluptuous and big-bottomed, this raven-haired and brown-eyed cutie is a vision of beauty. Clad in a long-sleeved T-shirt and long skirt, with shiny black leather boots, the gal looked good enough to eat. And I felt a deep, lustful hunger as I looked her up and down.

That was fun, Amina said, and proceeded to pull off her boots, revealing bright pink socks. Summer-style socks that were definitely inappropriate for the Ontario winter, which I'm finding out is a lot more rigorous than what I used to endure in New York. Amina definitely comes from a tropical place. The Canadian winter doesn't agree with her, even though Amina doesn't complain. Luckily she's got me to keep her warm.

Come here sexy, I said, gently pulling Amina into my arms. I took her lovely face in my hands and kissed her. I can't get enough of the lovely Miss Alzahrani, my Saudi Arabian dream. Amina grinned, a look of mischief in those lovely eyes of hers. Seriously, this chick is so wicked and so damn creative. Hell, if it weren't for Amina's quick thinking back at the Saint Laurent Mall, I shudder to think of what might have happened to us.

I doubt mall security looks kindly on couples caught having sex on the premises. I'm new to Canada but some things never change. I used to work security at the Galleria Mall in Buffalo, New York. Hell, it's where I met the lovely Amina Alzahrani. As a security guard, I would have been pissed to find people getting freaky at the mall during my shift and probably banned them and/or reported them to the police. I think the local security would have done the same to Amina Alzahrani and I, if they caught us.

What a woman, I thought to myself. Amina Alzahrani hugged me tightly, and I felt her small, quick hands grabbing my posterior. I saw lust and playfulness in those lovely eyes of hers. You got something I want, Amina said, her voice totally serious all of a sudden. I can never predict her actions, to tell you the truth, but for us, that's part of the fun.

Taking Amina by the hand, I led her to the living room, and sat her down on a high-backed chair. Hello my queen, I said with a smile, and Amina grinned wickedly, licked her lips and nodded. Miss Saudi here likes the royal treatment, I see. I took her hand and kissed it, and then, locking eyes with her, I slipped my hand under Amina's skirt. Amina cocked an eyebrow, and I smiled lustfully. I want some of that, I said, and Amina sighed happily, knowing what delights were to come.

Look, I honestly don't mean to brag or anything but when it comes to licking pussy, I am one of the best. That's why I happily pulled down Amina Alzahrani's crimson panties, and got down to business. Or tried to. Amina stopped me, and smiled naughtily. What the devil does she want now? I asked myself, smiling at her and willing myself to be patient. I was dying to lick the freaky Saudi Arabian chick's sweet pussy and couldn't comprehend why she wanted me to wait. Women, I frigging swear!

I forgot something, Amina Alzahrani said, and just like that, the woman I adored got up and left, leaving me on my knees, wondering what the fuck was going on. Moments later, Amina came back to the living room, sporting a shiny red hijab...and nothing else! My eyes lit up when I saw her like this. I swear, I've never seen anything so beautiful, so arousing and so naughty.

Picture this, if you will, ladies and gentlemen. A gorgeous Saudi Arabian woman, stark naked, her big breasts glaring at me, her wide hips swaying, her thick legs spread invitingly, and lust all over those dark eyes of hers. Naked, with the hijab on her head. Many a man's fantasy. My unexpected but oh so welcome reality. Hot damn!

Wow, I said, and Amina Alzahrani stood there, hands on her hips. I swear, I felt almost intimidated. Then lust overrode any fear or hesitation I might have felt. The sight of her womanly loveliness got my dick hard as a piston, and I really, really wanted to fuck her. I got up and reached for Amina with open arms. Amina darted out of my reach, playfully batting my hands away. I saw a familiar wicked gleam in those eyes of hers. Worship me, Amina said, in that bossy tone I found so sexy.

Yes ma'am, I said, and as Amina Alzahrani resumed her seat, I spread her thighs and inhaled the aroma of her cunt, then dove in. Time for a brother to obey his thirst. I'm always thirsty for a taste of Arab pussy, I blame Amina for getting me addicted to hers. Looking up into her lovely face, I began licking Amina's pussy slowly, taking my sweet time. I'm doing this for myself as well as for her. Pleasure in giving and receiving, that's our way.

Fuck yeah, Amina Alzahrani shrieked, moaning in pleasure as I worked my magic on her. I looked at her as she cried my name, her lovely body thrashing wildly in the throes of pleasure. There's something almost ethereally beautiful about an orgasmic woman, folks. I continued pleasuring Amina until finally, I felt it. The first droplets of her hot girly cum. I savored every drop, and sucked on Amina's cunt until finally, after screaming, squealing and moaning, my Saudi goddess lay still. Erotically stunned would be an accurate description of the state I put her in, I think.

Amina Alzahrani looked at me, her lovely eyes moist. I know that look all too well. Fuck me, Amina whispered. Grinning, I picked up my sweetie and carried her over to a nearby table. I laid Amina there, and kissed her full and deep. Gently, I kissed Amina's full lips, then her soft throat, and her breasts. At the same time, I began fingering her wet, hairy cunt. Hmmm, Amina whispered, and I continued working her over. One must prepare the terrain before diving in, that's the proper way of doing things.

I'm ready for you, Amina said, and I teased her a bit, and then just when I could tell that she couldn't take it anymore, I stopped. Taking both of Amina's hands in mine, I placed them on my erect manhood. Amina sighed happily and stroked my dick. Let me suck it, Amina whispered, and I shook my head. I'd had enough of the damn preliminaries and was ready for the main event at this point. Even with Amina, my sweetheart, my patience has its limits.

I rubbed my hard dick against Amina Alzahrani's cunt, and looked into her eyes. Come inside, Amina said, and I smiled as I entered her with a swift thrust. The feel of warmth and tightness inside Amina's pussy didn't exactly surprise me, for we'd made love dozens of times before, but I welcomed it. Amina wrapped her arms around me, and urged me to fuck her harder. Like I needed any encouragement!

All the anticipation I felt had been killing me, seriously. First, Amina Alzahrani and I tried to get our freak on in a backroom of the Saint Laurent Mall and got interrupted, and now, at last, I got to have her. Happily I thrust into her, glad that we were making love without interruption. Amina looked into my eyes, and for once, I didn't see coyness in her eyes, only an odd vulnerability. I love you, Amina whispered, in a voice so low I almost thought I imagined it.

Love you too babe, I whispered into Amina Alzahrani's ear. We made love for the better part of two hours, and finally, exhausted in a most pleasurable way, Amina Alzahrani and I retired to the bedroom. For the longest time, Amina and I lay in each other's arms, talking and laughing. It's little moments like these that make life worth living. Amina and I, simply together, enjoying each other's company at home, away from the prying eyes of a racist, sexist, Islamophobic and deeply judgemental world. We're happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers