Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 09

Story Info
Saudi woman confronts racism against Black boyfriend.
1.8k words
1.88
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Quickies can be fun, I thought to myself, but they can certainly get messy. What is it with us and malls, seriously? My name is Amina Alzahrani and I'm a young Saudi Arabian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with my African-American boyfriend Tyrone Ferguson. We met at the Galleria Mall in the City of Buffalo, New York, a year ago and were reunited in Ottawa. Been together ever since.

Standing in front of the mirror in the ladies room at Bay Shore Mall, I tried, in vain, to wash off the cum that fell on my hijab while I was sucking my boyfriend Tyrone's big dick in a secluded spot inside this busy mall that's partially under construction. One of the girls in the ladies room, a plump white chick, smiled at me as I fiddled with my cum-stained hijab. Use a paper towel, the gal said knowingly, then walked out of there with a grin.

Smiling to myself, I followed the gal's advice, and lo and behold, the cum stain vanished, and I held my hijab under the dryer for about five minutes, and it was good as new. Next time I might not be so lucky, I thought. I fixed myself up, and admired my reflection in the mirror. I'm tall, curvy and sexy, clad in a long-sleeved red T-shirt featuring the Ottawa Senators logo, black jeans and black leather boots. After fixing my black hijab into place with a pin, I washed my hands and left the washroom.

I returned to the mall, and found my boyfriend Tyrone Ferguson sitting on a bench, playing on his cell phone. My tall, gorgeous stud looked absolutely fantastic in a red silk shirt and black silk pants I bought for him at Talbot's the other day. Hey mamas, Tyrone said, smiling and walking up to me with open arms. Gently he pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the lips. What is it about this brother that simply makes me melt?

Tyrone pulled me close, and I inhaled his manly scent, mixed with cheap cologne, a specialty of his, even as he nuzzled me. I giggled as I felt Tyrone's hands on my ample derriere. Tyrone is most definitely an ass man. It's a good thing us Saudi girls are known to have big, juicy butts. I smiled at Tyrone, and squeezed him firmly. You missed me, eh? I asked, and saw the answer in his soulful dark eyes before the words left his lips.

I always miss me when you're away from me, Tyrone Ferguson said, and I knew he meant those words with every fiber of his being. Smiling, we walked through the Bay Shore Mall hand in hand. As usual, people stared at us. The people who stare the most when they see Tyrone and I, a black man and an Arab woman, are usually Muslims.

What do I mean by that? Please allow me to explain. The other day, while shopping here solo, I ran into a friend named Nadine, a Lebanese Christian woman who lives in the Core Village Complex not far from the Bay Shore Mall. We got to talking, for we have been friends for ages. I'm a bio-medical engineering student at the University of Ottawa and Nadine is studying civil engineering. As Arab immigrant women in a male-dominated and mostly white fields of study, we need to stick together.

Nadine and I ran into each other at Sears, and then grabbed lunch at the Bay Shore Mall food court. We got to talking about school, and our personal lives. Nadine told me about her boyfriend Jason Seguin, a French Canadian guy she met at the pizzeria where she works on weekends. Even showed me a picture of the two of them coming out of the Silver City movie theater together. I smiled, and shook my head.

Small world, I thought, since Tyrone Ferguson and I really like going to the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. I showed Nadine a picture of Tyrone and I at the movies together, after I went to visit him at Carleton University, and my good friend and Arab sister suddenly fell silent. I gently touched Nadine's hand, and asked my friend if she was okay. Your boyfriend is black, Nadine finally said, a look of shock on her face.

Yes the man I love is black, I replied firmly, looking into Nadine's eyes. For the first time since I met her, over a year ago, I saw a very odd expression on her face. Nadine and I are Arab immigrant women who share many similarities. We're both tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, proud daughters of the Arabian peninsula. So what if I was raised a Sunni Muslim in the environs of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, and Nadine was raised a Maronite Catholic in the environs of Nabatieh, Lebanon? We're close friends and never let cultural and religious differences get in the way of our friendship. Until now.

I am just surprised that's all, Nadine said, quickly replacing her shock with a fake smile. That fake smile must be something my Arab sister picked up from our Canadian friends, I guess. I could see right through it, though. Nadine had a problem with the fact that Tyrone Ferguson, my boyfriend, is black. Is there a problem? I asked Nadine firmly, and again she flashed me that fake smile and vehemently shook her head.

We continued eating in silence, then Nadine abruptly changed the subject. We talked about school, and upcoming finals, and the hazards of Arab immigrant life in Ottawa. White Canadians look at us Arabs, and other Muslims, weirdly since the Parliament Hill incident. I've heard of traditionally attired young Arab girls getting hassled by white guys calling them terrorist on the bus. I'm a part-time Hijabi. Sometimes I wear it and sometimes I don't, so maybe that's why I haven't really noticed a spike in anti-Islamic sentiment in Ottawa.

Nadine here is a Christian gal born and raised in the Maronite community of the Republic of Lebanon, but to the hardline racists who hate anything Islamic, all Arabs are one and the same. They'll look suspiciously at a Saudi Arabian Muslim gal like me, or a Lebanese Christian woman like Nadine. Our dark hair, dark eyes and bronze skin mark us as different from the rest of the mainstream Canadian population. A nice way of saying that we look different from white folks, that's all.

Nadine and I finished our meal, and then walked around a bit, then said goodbye, for we both had stuff to do. As I sat on the 95 bus heading back toward downtown Ottawa from Bay Shore Mall, I thought about Nadine's reaction to a picture of Tyrone Ferguson and I. That bitch is racist and I am so totally yanking her from my Facebook, I thought angrily.

As much as I hate to admit it, Arab racism is alive and well in today's world. I saw it written all over Nadine's face while she looked at the picture of Tyrone and I together at the movies, like any other couple. In the Arab world, blacks are often treated poorly, and while many Arab men lust after African women and sometimes produce offspring with them, Arab guys are filled with rage at the very thought of an Arab woman with a black guy. Whether Muslim or Christian, lots of Arabs hate black people, and that's very unfortunate.

Tyrone cleared his throat loudly, and his voice snapped me out of my reverie. Gently stroking my chin, Tyrone asked me if I was okay. I smiled and nodded, then without another word, I put my arms around Tyrone's neck and kissed him. Let's go home, I whispered. Tyrone seemed surprised by my request, but nodded and just like that, we left the mall together.

An hour later, Tyrone and I got to our apartment. Sensing that I was stressed, my boo laid me on the couch, and gave me a massage. Relax my sweet, Tyrone whispered, and I smiled contentedly as his strong yet gentle hands eased all tension away from my body. I swear, no one has ever made me feel as safe as Tyrone does.

Growing up in Yanbu, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I was required to have a male escort whenever I left the house, either my father or my uncle or other male relatives. I felt oppressed and clustered with them. I feel safe and loved by Tyrone, not oppressed or controlled. I love you Ty, I said, turning briefly to look at my boo, who smiled happily.

I love you too, Tyrone Ferguson said, taking my hand in his and gently bringing it to his full, sweet lips. I sat up, and embraced the man I love. We shared a passionate kiss and then, without another word, we began making love. Right there on the living room couch. Impromptu sex is the best, I thought, as I rolled on top of Tyrone, who caressed my tits while kissing me.

Straddling my man, I looked into his eyes and asked him if he was ready for me. Tyrone smiled as I got on top of him, and lowered myself on his hard dick, once he eased out of his pants. Tyrone's hands went to my hips, and my hands went to his shoulders. My tits pressed against his face, Tyrone lost himself into me as he thrust deep, just the way I liked it.

Make love to me sweetie, I cried out as Tyrone's thick dick filled my cunt. I felt a burning fire down below, one that only he could contain. Smacking my big Saudi butt, Tyrone rammed his dick into my pussy. I gave myself to him completely, my fingernails digging into his shoulders, and even the tender flesh of his back.

Groaning, Tyrone slammed into me, fucking me with all the passion he could muster. Wallahi fuck me harder, I snapped, grabbing Tyrone's face forcefully and looking into his eyes. Tyrone nodded, and, grunting with effort ( I'm a tall and curvy gal, not a little waif ) he bodily lifted me up and put me on the carpeted floor. Raising my thick legs in the air, Tyrone slammed his dick right back into my cunt.

Passionately Tyrone and I went at it, doing it in several different positions. My favorite was when Tyrone put me on all fours, spanked my big butt and fucked me from behind. This he did admirably, until I actually cried out for mercy. Tyrone's dick always leaves my cunt pleasurably sore, and I can't get enough of his brand of lovemaking.

Glad you're in my life, I said to Tyrone, who smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead. I could tell that he had a question on his mind, but I honestly didn't feel like talking. I just wanted to be with the man I love, and be held by him. To the world outside, Tyrone Ferguson and I are from different worlds. I, Amina Alzahrani of Yanbu, am a Saudi Arabian woman and Tyrone Ferguson, the guy I love is an African-American man. Can't we just be a man and a woman in love? If that day comes, then I'll start to believe in a better world!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers