Saudi Woman For Burkinabe Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Elijah and I embarked on a let's-not-call-it-that-yet fledgling relationship, we got used to a lot of things. The stares we got as we walked through malls, movie theaters and restaurants, and the slurs whispered behind our backs, especially by certain Arabs. I stopped going to my favorite Shawarma restaurant in downtown Ottawa because of the way the owner treated Elijah and I when we walked in one afternoon. We left the place after I called the owner out on his bigotry, never to return.

It wasn't all bad, though. One afternoon, as Elijah and I walked out of the Silver City movie theater after watching Sherlock Homes : A Game Of Shadows, it was awfully cold, being December in Ottawa and all. As I waited inside while Elijah went to start his car, parked right up front, I noticed an old white lady staring at me.

When Elijah came back, I kissed him on the lips. Let's go babe, he grinned. Just as we got ready to step outside, the little old white lady smiled at us. You make a lovely couple, she said, and Elijah nodded in agreement while I stared at her, a bit surprised. Thank you, I said, and was further amazed when she held the door for us. Goodnight, Elijah told her, and put his arm around me as I tentatively stepped through the snow-covered parking lot. I had never seen snow before, and found it amazing. Welcome to Canada my sweet Farzana, Elijah whispered into my ear, as I put on my seatbelt right before we drove off. I smiled contently while watching the snowflakes dropping out of the sky. It's good to be here, I thought, smiling at Elijah as he drove us home.

12