Saudi Woman Strapons Haitian Man

Story Info
Saudi woman pegs Haitian guy at Carleton University.
2.4k words
2.77
16k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

You live, shit happens, and then you die. Life can be summed up thus. And it's the creed that I live by. My name is Adawiyah Abdul-Samad. I was born in the town of Duba in the Tabuk Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Ten years ago my family moved to the City of Ottawa, in the Ontario region of Canada. And life has never been the same for us. For starters, my parents, Fatima and Akbar Abdul-Samad got divorced. These days, my father lives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with his new wife Aisha and their sons. As for my mother, she's left Islam for the Agnostic faith and now spends her money gambling and bedding young men half her age. Me? I'm a business student at Carleton University by day and an amateur dominatrix by night. Yes, you read right.

A lot of people have a lot of misconceptions about us Muslim women. Me? I'm here to set the record straight. I'm five feet eleven inches tall, somewhat chubby but still cute. I have long Black hair, dark brown eyes and dark bronze skin. I'm a real woman, people. My hips are wide, my legs are thick and my ass is big and round. I'm not killing myself at the gym to change what nature blessed me with. I accept myself. I only go to Mosque once in a great while. I'm borderline Agnostic, like my mother. I wonder at a God who would let evil men terrify women in his name. Lately, I've been disgusted with certain elements of my own faith. Namely the way Muslim men treat Muslim women. You should see the way Canadians look at us after the Conviction of murderous Afghanistan immigrant Mohammed Shafia and his wife and son for the honor killing of the Shafia daughters in the Criminal Court of Kingston, Ontario. Nowadays, polite Canadians now think of us Muslims as barbaric, oppressive of women's rights and dangerously set in our ways.

I wish I could disagree but I know many men like Mohammed Shafia. They tyrannize their wives and daughters, and think little of western values such as gender equality and freedom of expression. That's the way most Arab men are and they're not going to change. Small wonder a lot of Muslim women are dating Christian guys and, although it's not spoken aloud, quite a few women have left Islam. It's happening in Europe, Canada, America and New Zealand. We Muslims don't like to talk about it but it's true. Most of those who leave Islam these days are women. And every day that goes by, I feel closer to making a life-changing decision. I stopped wearing the hijab a long time ago. I wore it after September 11, 2001 because I wanted to defy the bigots who think all Muslims are terrorists. I stopped wearing it because North America is still a bastion of tolerance. Most Arabs won't admit this but we live better lives in America and Canada than we ever could in the Middle East. I was born in a country where women can't drive and require a male chaperone to go around town on simple stuff like errands. A lot of Muslim women with traditional mindsets get mad when I mention these things but I can't help it. I've got a mind of my own. I see things for what they are. I'm not pathetic like the others.

Since September 2010, I've been dating a six-foot-one, ruggedly handsome young man named Pierre Cousineau. He's originally from the island of Haiti but moved with his family to the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, around fifteen years ago. Pierre is twenty two years old and studies Criminology at Carleton University. And like a lot of young Black men on campus, he finds us Middle-Eastern ladies fascinating. To be honest, the feeling is mutual. Yes, he's a Catholic and I'm a Muslim ( for now ) but I don't mind. He's seriously hot. A lot of Arab women are fascinated by Black men. You should see the way Arab women flock to watch Black guys from Somaliland and Eritrea when they visit holy places in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Algeria. Some Black Muslim men have married Arab women but Arab men try to discourage this. It makes them feel insecure. Even though Arab men have a huge appetite for Black women.

At Carleton University, a lot of the Arab guys don't bother dating Arab women. Mainly, they chase White chicks. And by White chicks, I mean blonde-haired and blue-eyed, Teutonic bitches. Yet they get mad when they see an Arab woman with a White guy or a Black man. Talk about a double standard! More Arab women need to speak up about this and stop putting up with Arab men's bullshit. We are living in the Western world now. The local laws favor women. We should use that to our advantage. My friend Zainab is currently depressed. She was in love with a handsome Somali guy named Mustafa. Like so many Arab women, she was reluctant to let this nice Black Muslim gentleman know how she felt. Well, Mustafa had feelings for Zainab too, but he got snatched by someone else. A tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman named Ingrid O'Shea. Now Mustafa and Ingrid are dating, and as you can imagine, Zainab is quite distressed over this. She hardly ever leaves her dorm. She barely eats. And she doesn't answer her phone. I'm worried about her. I told her to make a move on Mustafa or risk losing him. She snoozed, and thus she lost. Why was she hesitant? She wondered what the Arab guys on campus would think if they saw her walking around with a Somali guy. I reminded her that Arab men don't stop to think about what Arab women feel when we see them with White women. They just go about their business. Why shouldn't we do the same thing?

Tonight, Pierre and I have a date. We met for a quick bite inside the Saint Laurent Mall, then went to the Blair Cineplex to catch Underworld. I'm a big fan of the Vampire versus Werewolf movie series. After the movie, Pierre and I went back to my apartment...and I had my way with him. I haven't fucked anyone in ages and I definitely wanted to make up for lost time. I lay on my bed, and ordered Pierre to strip naked before me. The tall Haitian stud did as he was told. I smiled as he got naked. Pierre has a chiseled, sexy body. With just enough chest hair to look really hot. My eyes roamed all over his fine body. From his pretty yet masculine face to his chest, his well-cut abs and finally, his big cock which stood erect between his muscular legs. He stroked his eight-inch, uncircumcised dick and winked at me. I smiled and told him to join me on the bed. My sexy man did as he was told.

Pierre joined me on the bed, and tenderly kissed me on the lips. Then he kissed a path from my lips to my neck. I giggled as he nuzzled my neck before fastening his lips to the areolas of my tits. I love it when he does that. The man really knows how to get a gal excited. He licked my tits while gently spreading my thighs. I felt his hand between my legs, moving slowly but with purpose. I gasped as I felt his fingers slip inside my pussy. Locking eyes with me, Pierre nibbled on my breasts and licked them while fingering my cunt. Hmmm. Love the way he does that. Still, a dominant woman must retain some control of the situation, especially while she's being pleasured. So I playfully smacked Pierre's head and directed him to get his face between my legs.

Pierre began licking my pussy slowly and gently, just the way I liked it. His tongue danced on my clitoris, teasing it ever so nicely. I grabbed the back of his head and urged him to lick me. He licked me good, thrusting two fingers inside of me while licking away. I shuddered as my sexy Haitian stud worked his unique brand of island man's magic on my sweet Saudi pussy. He licked me so good for half an hour that he had me seeing stars. Later, I rewarded him by sucking his thick cock with gusto. I sucked his dick and fondled his balls, using my mouth like a frigging vacuum cleaner. Pierre moaned as I sucked him till he came, then I tasted his masculine essence. Hot and salty, just the way I like it. Yum.

I put a condom on Pierre's dick, then climbed on top of him. I batted his hands away when he reached for my hips, and instead impaled myself on his dick while supporting myself by resting my hands on the bed rail. I gasped as Pierre's thick cock filled my pussy. How I love the feel of him, deep inside of me. As I rode him and felt the delicious, hot and sensual pain deep inside of me, I didn't want the feeling to end. I screamed wildly as I fucked myself using Pierre's cock. I was in absolute control here, not him. And I reminded him of that every time he tried to touch me. I had my way with him, until I cried out in pleasure and got off my favorite ride in the amusement park that was his sexy body.

Pierre sighed as I rolled off him, and told me this was the best fuck ever. I smiled wickedly. He hadn't felt anything yet. You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled something out of my handbag. A very slim and shiny Black strap-on dildo. Pierre gasped when he saw it. I smiled, and told him to assume the position. That's right, Mister Haitian Stud. Assume the damn position. What is it you Black studs like to say? Face down and ass up, that's the y'all like to fuck, eh? Well, tonight, the joke's on you. Pierre looked at me with a pitiful look on his face, asking me if I was kidding. I smacked him hard across the face. Still think I'm kidding?

Pierre got on all fours, and stuck his sexy ass in the air. I told him to open his ass for me. I took a close look inside his virgin hole. Nice and clean. I took some lube and applied it on his ass. Then I slipped a finger inside. His hole was supple, tight but not as tight as I thought it would be. Maybe he's been holding out on me. Hmmm? Whatever. I put a condom on the dildo, then pressed it against Pierre's asshole. Gently, I eased the dildo into his ass. Pierre groaned as I penetrated him. I smacked his ass, ordering him to shut the fuck up. I let him fuck my ass a few times. I enjoyed it. I didn't whine when he fucked me, so why should he whine when I top him with my strap-on dildo? Exactly. I pushed the dildo into his tight ass, and it worked like magic. Pierre might seem reluctant to try this but his ass seemed hungry for my dildo. It took the whole thing. All seven inches, on the first try. How cool is that?

I flipped Pierre on his back because I wanted to look into his eyes while I fucked him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. This Black stud walks around Carleton University like he owns the place, and he's got that swagger for days. Well, tonight, he's my little bitch. I'm the supposedly submissive Muslim woman from Saudi Arabia and I'm banging a Black man in his tight Black ass with my shiny Black strap-on dildo. Does that scream submission to you? I guess not. I fucked Pierre with gusto, pounding his ass with my dildo. He screamed, and I actually got a few tears and shouts of pleasure mixed with pain out of him before it was over. I fucked him while stroking his big dick, which stayed hard the entire time I drilled his ass with the dildo. I guess he must really like it. I fucked him until he came, squirting his cum all over my chest. I smeared my hands with his cum, and brought it to his lips. So he could taste himself. How do you like them apples?

Much later, Pierre lay in my arms, sleeping like a brat in mama's arms. I gently kissed his forehead, but didn't sleep. My mind was racing with thoughts of the future. I have grown to care for Pierre over the few months we've been together. And I want us to be together always. And that's where the snag comes in. Muslim men can date and marry Christian women, Jewish women, Pagan women and even Atheist women. Muslim women can only marry Muslim men. Pierre is a staunch Catholic from Haiti. There is no way he'll convert. This poses quite a dilemma. I spoke to my mother about this the next day. She was reading the paper, shaking her head at the picture of convicted 'honour killer' Mohammed Shafia in Kingston, Ontario. The Afghan man who had become the symbol of Arab men's culturally acceptable mistreatment of women. My mother muttered that she was glad to be Agnostic. I smiled, and said I felt the same way.

What does it mean to be Agnostic? I asked my mother Fatima. She looked me in the eyes and told me that although she never stopped believing in God, she found the ways of Islam to be wrong. Especially concerning gender issues. In today's news, a woman named Storai got killed in Afghanistan because she gave birth to a daughter, disappointing her angry husband. Many will say that the actions of men like that don't represent all of Islam but women continue to die in senseless, violent ways. Do I really want to marry a man who thinks Allah grants him power of life and death over me? I don't think so. I told my mother I wanted to be with Pierre for the rest of my days. Smiling, my mother gave me her blessing. And she welcomed me into Agnosticism. As an Agnostic, I can marry anyone I want. Pierre and I can finally be together. Finally, I'm FREE.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers