Saudi Women Eat Pussy Too!

Story Info
Jamaican tomboy seduces hijab-wearing Saudi chick.
1.1k words
3.15
27.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

What's up, ladies and gentlemen? Tonight, I'm introducing my girlfriend Fatima Hafiz to the joys of lesbianism. The first time I laid eyes upon this short, plump and busty, hijab-wearing Arab chick while walking through the Carleton University Center in Ottawa, I knew she'd be an easy mark. As a lesbian, I know how to spot my own kind. It's an innate thing. Doesn't matter your race, your culture or religion. If you're a woman who likes women and your eyes meet mine, I'm going to know what you are. I've played with a lot of girls here in Ontario, but topping a sexy Saudi chick like Fatima was definitely the icing on the cake.

In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Samantha Johnson. I was born in the City of Toronto, province of Ontario, to Jamaican immigrant parents. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, athletic and sexy, with big tits, and a nice round ass. I have long hair which I braid neatly, and I am often told that I look like women's tennis champion Serena Williams. Honestly, I'm hotter than her but whatever. Anyhow, I'm always prowling the environs of metropolitan Ottawa for some new pussy. I sleep with a lot of girls because I like variety but also because I get bored easily. I'm like Shane from that old TV show The L Word. Hey, don't hate me for being brutally honest about who I am and what I'm into, alright?

I'm a criminology major at Carleton University, and sometimes my electives overlap with those of students from other programs. Fatima Hafiz is an international student, hailing from Jeddah City, somewhere in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I've fucked a lot of girls from all over the place, and I must say I was curious about Arab women. I found myself sexually attracted to chicks I saw walking around with hijabs. My school is full of them. Muslim chicks like to pretend they're holier than thou and act like they're above the rest of us happy sinners and sluts. What a load of bullshit. I cannot stand people who are holier than thou and I like to prove to them that they're just like the rest of us. I think that's why I went after Fatima Hafiz with a vengeance. I would see her in the library and I'd purposefully sit next to her and engage her in conversation. Thus I got her cell phone number and added her on Facebook.

Fatima Hafiz barely spoke English and had very few friends. When she wasn't in class, she was in her room, either praying, reading or playing around in her computer. Sounds really interesting, doesn't it? Well, I offered her my friendship and became her guide in the City of Ottawa, a world she had yet to truly experience even though she'd been here for four months now. I showed her my favorite hangouts, from the Honest Lawyer Bar in the Byward Market Area to the Rideau Mall, the Goodlife Fitness Center downtown and of course, the National Gallery of Canada. I took her there on a Thursday afternoon since it's free and open to the public then, you know? I'm not cheap, just realistic.

While walking around with Fatima Hafiz, I noticed her checking out women. Oh, yeah. She stared at big tits and round butts and everything. Naturally, she thought she was slick and all discrete and shit but I spotted her. Hell, I noticed her checking me out more than once. I look pretty damn good. Tall and athletic with big tits, a firm and muscular body and a big round ass, I appeal to both women and men. I enjoy receiving attention from both sexes but I only do women. Sorry, guys. Nothing against you. Most of my friends are men, both straight and gay. I prefer to be friends with men because they're less dramatic and two-faced than women. Still, I love pussy so there. I am one hundred percent lesbian, thank you very much. I wanted a piece of Fatima Hafiz pussy and I was determined to get it. So one night, I confronted her about her hidden lesbianism.

We were sitting in her bedroom, and she looked pretty darn cute lying in bed, wearing her boxer shorts, bra and hijab. Talk about a different style, eh? I sat nearby, smoking a cigarette while watching the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Spike TV. I am a big UFC fan, hell, I love everything to do with Spike TV, but ever since they started cancelling my favorite shows, from Afro Samurai to Blade The Series and even Deadliest Warrior, I honestly feel like boycotting the network. Seriously! Anyhow, Fatima and I were watching TV when I suddenly shut the TV and she glared at me, frowning. I told her that I had something to discuss with her. Fatima looked at me nervously. Locking eyes with her, I told her that I knew she was a lesbian. I had observed her checking out women time and again, and knew that it was more than just a passing curiosity of hers. She was definitely into women. Yep, looking Miss Saudi Arabia in the eyes, I confronted her with the truth.

Fatima Hafiz began to tremble, and then broke into a sob. She kept muttering that she tried to fight her sexual feelings for women but to no avail. Time after time when she saw a pretty woman, she felt lust. In Saudi Arabia, where women went around wearing burkas all day, she could control her lust. In Canada, with so many women wearing sexy outfits that showed off their gorgeous, hot bodies, Fatima Hafiz felt there was temptation around every corner. She was confused, lonely and horny, and didn't have a clue what to do. I smiled and walked up to her. Gently I wrapped my arms around her, then I took her pretty face in my hands. I kissed her full and deep, and she kissed me back, passionately.

That night, Fatima Hafiz and I made love, and it was oh so good. I laid her on the bed, fondled her big tits and fingered her pussy. As she cried out in joy, I licked her pussy and fucked her with my fingers. I pulled my favorite dildo out of my gym bag and rolled a condom on it before sliding it into Fatima's cunt. The chubby Saudi chick moaned in pleasure as I fucked her with the dildo. In and out I thrust it into her pussy. She bucked wildly and urged me to fuck her harder. Grinning like a madwoman, I did just that. Fatima and I had a lot of fun that first night, and I promised her things would only get hotter and more fun from here on out. Thus I introduced her to the wonderful world of lesbianism. I turned a hijab-wearing, Koran-quoting Arab woman from Saudi Arabia into a fledgling dyke. Am I good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers