Sauna Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way her arm was moving likely meant he was being stroked, much the same way that my arm kept moving fingering the woman next to me, both lost in bliss. The younger woman's partner was clearly staring entranced at the other two women, whose lush and older bodies were quite a contrast, gorgeous full bushes and much larger breasts and nipples, along with much larger hips emphasizing full soft asses.

His view was not perfect, unlike before, as both couples were now hugging facing their partner, but what he had seen before allowed his imagination to use the views of two completely exposed female bodies to fill in whatever was not visible right then. He was likely hard, but it was no more possible to judge than with the other 2 men, but I at least had a plan to cover that fact by turning to the wall if anyone approached.

Lowering her arm as I turned a bit, the feel of her hand on my cock was thoroughly captivating. Particularly when looking at the woman who had been doing handstands, now squatting underwater, from her position likely giving head to a very fortunate man. The woman with glasses sat on the bench, legs spread wide, her partner between them. Considering the way her expression shifted in rhythm with motion of her partner's arm, likely he was moving his cock on her clit.

I felt how my partner began touching herself, settling into our own rhythm. The young woman was definitely looking at us, both at my held cock and how the other woman was getting off. She was higher on the bench, her feet and legs underneath her ass, and likely her partner had begun to finger her. His attention remained on the two other women, with his view much better than mine in seeing what was happening, not just guessing.

It was apparent that neither man planned to cum, no more than I. On the other hand, there was no reason the women couldn't. Between my finger fucking and her clit playing, I could feel her start to spread and rock against my hand, grinding herself, getting my fingers as deep inside as possible. Her grip on me remained delightful, but never concentrated on stroking my shaft. Though I did notice how she always seemed to hold it in a way that showed it off, as if she too noticed the other woman's interest.

Underwater head has a time limit, as does playing with a cock between a woman's spread legs before going further. The two women turned back to back at a 45° angle to the corner walls without touching, one man standing and the other sitting as they began to play between the women's legs. Each woman had her arms spread, again without contact. Interesting as that sight was, between the woman next to me whose pussy was squeezing my circling fingers and the other woman who was bobbing slightly, breasts fully exposed, her nipples hard little points, my attention remained fixed on them. Entranced by the reality that two women were starting to orgasm watching each other, moving hips in sync, both with a hand between their legs, a perfect mix of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

Fingers still inside her wonderful soft moistness, the contractions slowed. She began moving her hand along my shaft as the other woman slowly left her own primal trance, starting to look somewhat surprised at what had happened, still gazing directly at us. As the circled hand reached my cock ridge, I am sure that my expression became like theirs earlier, this being the spot that creates the most intense pleasure.

Looking around, no one inside the quite empty sauna appeared to be watching. Almost disappointing, since seeing other naked women in this state would have been a thrill.

The original two couples left, without any sign of awareness of what was going on. A moment after, the younger pair followed, with the man still half hard. Leading him by the hand, she turned to pull him out of the water and up the steps, providing a fantastic profile view as she bent. The timing was likely because she figured that with the other four around, they would not be a focus of attention out of the water. As it turned out they were not seen before getting their towels.

With the pool surprisingly empty, we started talking about how this was an intriguing day for firsts, including exchanging first names, hers being Maria. I asked her if she wanted to try another first, my fingers slowly sliding out of her lovely warm wetness into the different wetness of the water.

She looked curious, and the way she held my cock remained encouraging. I explained that the water jets stayed on almost constantly, barely cycling off at all, and that a number of women enjoy positioning themselves properly in front of such a pulsing stream. She moved to my other side, facing the wall, where the nozzle was lower, adding I had no experience to share concerning these in particular, but other water jets definitely had their female fans.

There was also a single story panorama window in this direction, one that had been there previously, of a longish lounging section. Here, people relaxed or rested or read, generally without much concern about what was happening around them. Maria was not only unconcerned, she seemed positively turned on by the thought, though considering how turned on she already was, this was not unexpected. She appeared to grasp that this could be fairly discrete public fun, even more enticing than spreading her legs in front of a hoped for audience.

I gave her a couple of suggestions about how to hold on to the edge and position herself, legs spread and using her feet to raise and lower her pussy. It did not take long to realize she had fallen in love with what the water jet was doing to her. I had turned to the wall too, cock erect. When she started to mindlessly hump the water stream, I reached over to start playing with her ass, letting the motions ride over my hand as fingertips began to touch along her crack.

She looked at me, not caring about the window, expression reflecting what was happening between her open thighs. My fingers were tempted to explore a new area, the motions becoming ever more explicit as a finger started teasing around her soft pulsing circle.

Her words were coated in pure lust, barely understandable individually, yet providing a wonderfully sexy insight into how totally turned on this made her. "Fuck yes, thank you, there, so good, oh god, touch, so fucking good, love, cumming, now, yes, fuck yes."

If anyone was paying attention, the way her body was moving would have made plain what was going on. She may or not have begun to slow down when the jet stopped, but as the stream ended, so did she, feet going down, barely able to support herself. Her smile showing complete satisfaction, I smiled back, amazed at our luck.

12