Sauna Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One that had been at least hinted at beforehand, making me wonder whether another reason she had taken off her suit was the opportunity to enjoy masturbating like this. She had already likely been touching herself in the sauna, and we had not cared. After all, we were all adults familiar with simple pleasures and how tempting they can be. The way Ellen had been acting in the sauna, not quite fingering herself, was plainly erotic. And plainly meant to be arousing, regardless whether Sue recognized that fact consciously.

The streaming current was the obvious cause of her enticingly turned on tone, face looking much like her voice sounded, showing a mind thoroughly between her legs, the pulsing water jet having found the proper magic spot. The fact that it happened so quickly was unusual, but in my experience suggesting these particular jets to a woman, the effect is truly irresistible. The balance between the pulsing rhythm, the bubbles, and the strength of the jet is perfect. Once a naked woman lets herself be introduced to what is being offered, she cannot help from sinking into the exquisite sensations.

Feeling a couple of splashing waves, I turned my head to see that Ellen was also now starting the process to find the right spot for the jet. She needed to keep sinking a bit deeper hanging from the wall before her face too began to take on a dreamy sexy expression. Smiling at me, saying Sue should not be the only one experimenting, before also crooning much like Sue how nice this felt, her attempt to thank me trailing off in a sigh, eyes closing as the pleasure took over.

Looking back to Sue, her gaze was firmly centered on my jutting cock, hips moving in a consistent sexy motion using the current to get off. Deciding to let her look without further distraction, my attention returned to Ellen, whose head was turned to look at Sue, primal desire apparent. The distance between the two jets meant that though I was between them, they weren't really close. Prompting me to move to the other side of Ellen, near the corner, letting her see Sue getting off without any obstacles.

Having never had sex with either, being certain that Sue had started cumming remained open, but the way her eyes rolled up before fluttering closed was a sign of a woman in heaven. The bubbles in the current made seeing her lower body impossible, so observing another sign of orgasm, contractions across the midriff, was not possible. Ellen's turned face was not visible, but her general appearance more than suggested that the water jet was now perfectly hitting her magic spot too. The sight of luscious side boob was incredible with the way she was holding herself, pelvis moving in small circles.

I had never seen two women getting off at the same time like this, and when Sue re-opened her eyes, her total concentration on Ellen likely meant she had never seen a naked woman openly masturbating in person before. Or orgasming, as Ellen's motions began to match those of another woman I knew who had enjoyed these jets multiple times. Ellen half moaned how good this felt between her legs, Sue replying yes, so good.

Being a bit to the side allowed me to act something like a look out, as both women had gone past the point of really being aware of their surroundings, much less caring. As seen before with other women under the same spell, their focus became exclusively centered on the utterly addictive pleasure the water jet created. Though in their case, sharing it with another woman was adding a new level.

By now, very erect, Ellen unexpectedly reached over, starting to hold my cock, a lovely reward for how our threesome, so to speak, had worked out. Her following likely orgasms led to her distractedly squeezing my cock, moaning in a very low tone. Orgasms hopefully aided by my beginning to play with her breast and rubbing her nipple.

A group passed by, talking, not looking at the pool except a couple of short glances, not requiring me to interrupt what was happening. Women are not as noticeable as men when playing or orgasming, and both Sue and Ellen were beyond caring about anything around them. Luckily, staff wandering around this section is fairly rare, as that would definitely require an interruption.

The jets stopped, making both women slump, not minding that the spell had finally released them, clearly satisfied at what had happened. For my part, Ellen's hand withdrew in friendly fashion, with me knowing that it would be a while before I left this spot. Sue's introduction to nudism had been heavily weighted towards discrete sex, which is not the worst variety to experience by any means.

Sliding over next to Ellen, Sue said she never imagined how relaxing a sauna visit could be, even better than at home. Ellen reached down to stroke Sue's ass, saying she never imagined, her hand then rising to slide over a small tit, pulling Sue against her, how much we would enjoy this. Followed by suggesting Sue might want to be on the other side, to get another idea of how fun this had been.

As Sue began to move, Ellen's hand found my cock again, amused at my expression, which must have looked much like hers when the water jet began streaming over her slit. Raising her voice a bit, telling Sue how she should enjoy another quick introduction to something not available at home either.

Feeling Sue's body sliding over my back, the sensations were exquisite. Reaching for my cock, not minding that Ellen's hand was already there, I realized this was what anyone would call a threesome, even if one soon to end. Knowing that I would not have a chance to leave until both stopped touching.

A group came in after hanging up their towels, walking down the broad steps, three women and two men. Sue enjoyed looking, in relaxed fashion, at the naked strangers, showing a bit of well earned experience in appreciating nudity in polite fashion. While still indulging, in much more discrete style, in sexual contact. Switching hands was straightforward, first taking one hand from Ellen's lovely breast to hold on to the wall.

Feeling Sue settle against my side, desire took over, so I touched her small tit, the smallest I had ever played with. Trying to be be as subtle as possible with others in the pool, the way she shuddered when I began squeezing her hard nipple was fairly obvious, especially the way it changed her motions on my shaft. Ellen noticed too, saying in a very low tone she wished she could suck those lovely titties, and lightly nip at such hard nipples, making Sue moan yes.

Deciding to continue exploring, letting my hand drop between Sue's legs, palm starting to rub over her bush. As her thighs opened, I let my middle finger slide over the top of her slit, just briefly, before removing my hand from her completely. As they both did to me, all three of us now settling down into a more appropriate public demeanor.

In concert with the group having entered, we decided to leave after my saying that it would be at least 20 minutes until the jets started again. Ellen said she could understand why they might not want the magic currents to become too habit forming, before saying that the lake offered other possibilities. Sue's look considering how long that might be to find out was almost funny, with both Ellen and I pleased at her obvious desire to share some time with us when summer arrived.

12