Sauna With My Dad Gets Steamy

Story Info
Sexual tension turns to hot incestuous sauna sex.
3.3k words
4.14
27.4k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrewok
mrewok
3 Followers

We're at the gym heading to the sauna. I haven't been here in a while and we have been meaning to hang out more daddy & son. My dad hasn't been having much luck on the dating scene (he and my mum split up when I was younger), sure he keeps fit and he gets a lot of attention from younger women my age - but they don't usually stick around long. They just use him a few times and leave.

We get to the changing rooms, there's just a couple of guys getting dressed here. He strips off. He is never shy about getting naked here. He has an even tan and I can see he has been putting in more effort at the gym.

"Wow you must be up here every day!" I say. "I have been yeah. Got to keep it up son. It's competitive on the dating scene." he replies with a cheeky smile. "True and you never know who might be looking..." I say, assuming he won't know I mean that I am.

We walk naked into the showers.. I watch his firm fuzzy arse cheeks as he struts confidently across the shower room. It's an open shower and I choose a spot next to him. I'm secretly catching a side glimpse of his thick older cock as we wash, trying not to let him see me looking. I wonder why his is so much bigger than mine! Maybe I'm a grower and he's a shower.

He rubs soap on his junk, his cock and balls bounce up and down. It seems to grow a big bigger. I imagine helping him rub soap on his big floppy dick.

Suddenly he breaks my reverie when he turns off his shower. We put towels around our waists and follow the signs to the Sauna.

I see his cock head bulging under his towel as we walk to the sauna area. I can't take my eyes of it. He hasn't noticed me looking, I HOPE he hasnt noticed.

We enter the sauna and a wave of heat hits us. It's really quiet today, no one else in this area.

I put some water on the rocks as he takes a seat. I deliberately sit so I will be able to see if his dick slips out under his towel.

I know I shouldn't look, he's my dad and it would be wrong... but I can't help myself. I can only think of one thing. His big dick.

After a while I open my eyes to check if his are closed. They are, he's enjoying the heat wash over his body. His tanned hairy chest is glistening with sweat.

I see the bulge in his towel twitch and it begins to rise. I wonder what he's imagining, and I can't help but start to get a little hard myself as I dream of seeing his cock fully erect.

He keeps his eyes closed but shifts and adjusts his cock with his hand. As he moves his legs I stare at his towel, embarrassingly hoping to see more of my dad's growing cock.

A wave of tingling excitement hits me as I finally get what I want - as he opens his legs his towel splits open and I can see his cock head enlarging against his leg. His foreskin tightens around his head as he gets harder.

I realise I'm salivating. I'm staring at his big bulbous head imagining running my tongue around it. It must taste incredible. I sometimes taste my own precum and since he's my dad it must taste just as good. Maybe better.

Practically drowning in my own saliva, I swallow. It's quite a loud sound in this little room as I open my wet lips and take a shaky breath in. His cock twitches again, as if in response to the eager noises I just made. My own cock twitches back.

Suddenly, he opens his eyes.

"Why don't you put a bit more water on the rocks?" "Oh.. uh.. yeah sure" I stammer, clumsily "Good boy." He comments.

He often used to call me that... but this time it felt different. He said it in a different way, with a gravelly, sexy kind of tone.

I have a predicament. Under my towel I'm rock hard. I'm trying not to look now as he would see, but I am very aware of his hard cock staring back at me within his towel.

I awkwardly grab my cock, trying to make it look like I'm holding the towel up, as I stand up and turn towards the rocks. With my other hand I scoop up more water.

I hear my dad laughing behind me. "You know it would be easier if you weren't holding the towel up! Just take it off, it's nothing I havent seen before."

I panic a little... sure he has but he doesn't know I'm sporting a full erection over here.

I hear him shuffling and moving his towel. "There I've taken mine off, now we're even. Just take it off!" he orders.

Never wanting to disobey my father, I let go of my cock and the towel, putting it on the bench to my side. I put more water on the rocks.

Now scared to turn around, as he would see my hard dick, I fiddle with the water. I feel the tension in the room. Has he closed his eyes again, or is he now looking at me?

"You really do take after your mother you know." he spurts out.

I turn slightly, "oh?"

"Definitely. You have her arse. She has a smooth and firm arse with a great curve to it" he pauses "you could be her twin from behind".

I feel all my blood rush to my face in horniness and embarrassment. My cock has at least gone a little floppier now. Wanting to break the tension I produce an awkward laugh. I strike a feminine pose, with my hand on my hip.

"Oh well thanks I guess haha"

"Come sit next to me, I want to tell you something"

My heart skips a beat. Red faced and now totally nude, with my cock still half erect, I turn around to face him, and start walking.

I see him now fully naked, with his hand on his cock. I look him in the eye, he has this primal look of lust - I quickly look away, flustered... but straight at his cock! He slowly rubs his glistening head as he looks at me. I stop walking.

"It's ok, you can look" he says, eyeing my stiffening cock. "I can see you like it"

"I uh... urm -- yeah I kinda do" I reply, pathetically. He smiles greedily. "Come over here."

I sit next to him on the wooden slats. He moves his hand from his cock and lies back, leaving it all on show for me - inches away. My heart thuds, pushing more blood to my cock. I find my hands moving towards his thigh.

The excitement is almost too much to bear as I reach out and fondle his massive hard on. I feel his heat, his stiff cock throbs as I touch it. He exhales deeply.

I admire the huge vein along the back, and his gorgeous head. Now that I really have my dad's penis in my hand I can feel the weight and size of the thing. It must be twice as big as mine. I really am my mother's son, I think.

I start to stroke up and down. I grasp firmly at the base and watch as his foreskin strains tight. I see a drop of precum build at his tip. Unable to help myself, and I lean down to lick it off. In this moment I completely forget where I am, and what I'm doing. All there is now is this delicious precum, and this wonderful, hard daddy dick. Any nervousness I had disappears when I taste it.

"Mmmmm that's my good boy" My dad says, as he runs his hand into my hair.

Overwhelmed by a sudden urge, I take his helmet into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around, exploring the inside of his foreskin. The taste is intoxicating. I exist solely to suck this cock.

I push my mouth further down his shaft. I can't explain why, but I just want to shove it all in.

He puts pressure on the top of my head.

"Stick your tongue out boy".

I comply sticking my tongue out, down his shaft and along that big vein. He pushes his cock deeper into my throat. I feel such a sense of eletion. My throat being abused and filled by my daddy like this... it turns me on so much. I gag and a load of spit comes out, slopping down onto my chest and his balls.

I feel his cock get even harder.

"That's a good boy, take it all."

He pushes my head down again, his cock invading my throat deeper as my nose reaches his groin and I feel his balls on my chin. He holds me there for longer this time. All I can feel is this thick cock in my throat - it fills my mind as well as my mouth. I gag again after what seems like forever.

"Mmhmmm" Dad groans in pleasure.

He pulls out and runs his finger through the spit and precum thats covering my chin. He shoves it in my mouth. I happily and obediently suck it off his finger and my cock throbs in excitement. I reach down to touch it...

"No." He grabs my hand. Then my hip, and rotates me so I'm kneeling on the wooden slats next to him. I lean my elbows on the next step up.

He puts his large hand on the small of my back and pushes gently down - I take the hint and arch by back, exposing my hole fully to him.

"Mmm fuck yes" He says as he licks his finger and starts to rub my asshole. It feels amazing, his firm grip on my ass as he explores me. He starts to push in, little by little.

"Just how I used to finger your mother's arse." He says as he shoves his massive index finger in. I moan a little as the sexual tension built up in me releases slightly, my tight hole sends pleasure through my body.

"You have the same delicious hole". I feel his warm wet tongue touch me and start licking. What an incredible feeling, him eating me out like this sends shockwaves of pleasure from my ass to my mouth, where I let out another moan "Oh fuuu - ooh"

He continues tonguing, my moaning spurring him on. I feel his tongue push deeper into my ass as he groans deeply.

I'm in ecstasy now and all I want in this world is for this to continue. I've forgotten we're in a public place where anyone could walk in, and that I should really keep my moaning quiet in case someone hears, or that this incestous lustful arse eating would normally be considered very fucked up.

Before such thoughts could distract me, my dad goes back to fingering - starting with one finger, then I gasp as he increases to two. With his two middle fingers stretching me out, he positions his hand with his thumb on my back to really get deep.

"This used to drive her wild, I wonder if youre the same" He ponders as he pushes deeper and in and out faster and faster. I hear my hole slopping and feel the most incredible feeling, like I might cum. I reach down expecting a hard cock, but I'm completely flaccid. I dont care though, this feels better than any jerk off session.

He shoves a third finger in, stretching me even more. I gasp again - and moan a cute little girly moan "Oooooaaah".

He removes his fingers and I feel his powerful hands spreading my ass cheeks. I lean back to give him the best view.

"Grrrmmm what a nice pussy" Did he just call my arse a pussy? I think briefly as I feel him shift up on his knees.

I feel the head of his now incredibly hard cock brush on my arse cheek - then touch my 'pussy'. Somehow I am ready for this. I never thought this would happen and even though I used to sneak a peek where I could at his perfect daddy dick, I didn't expect my daydream to come true.

Now though I can feel his warm manhood teasing my entrance, and all I can think is how much I want him to push it in.

I wiggle my butt playfully on his throbbing cock, encouraging him to take me fully.

I feel the heat of the sauna and his cock as he - finally - starts to push it into my hole. He lets a gob of spit drop as he does this, lubing me up even more.

"Oh god" "Oh fuck" we both say at the same time - he eases in a little, then back out, then in further. He has definitely done this before, and knows how my arse will respond. I must be more similar to my mother than I thought.

He pushes the final inch of his huge dick into me and I feel his thighs against my butt. I feel so full and secure - his cock expands in my arse and feels so incredible. I can feel him pushing on my prostate and deep inside me. He holds it in tight for a moment. Then just as I think I never want him to take it out, he starts to pull out.

This only increases my pleasure as I feel his girth rub against my prostate again. I let out another moan. He carries on, fucking me sensually and gently - but picking up pace. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me hard onto his daddy dick, going even deeper than before. I yelp a little and bite my lip in bliss.

"Yes fuck me daddy!" A sentence I never thought I'd say to my actual father, but now so desperately wanted to.

He starts to fuck faster now, shoving in, out, in, out. The pleasure starts to overwhelm me and I feel like I could cum from my limp dick right there. Or maybe I need to piss, it's hard to tell which. I can tell he's staring at my hole as his cock pulls the skin out around it, enjoying the view.

"Yes boy give me that pussy" he responds, shoving it back in again. After a while and with my head about to explode from the intensity of being fucked like this, he grabs my right hip and pulls me down, sitting again. He cups my cheeks one in each hand and effortlessly lowers me, so my hole is positioned above his rock hard cock. I put my feet on the outside of his thighs and feel my boy pussy begging for more. I put my hands on the wooden step behind.

It's a little cooler on this level and I take a breath, relaxing a bit. A well deserved break - but I am desperate for more.

Unexpectedly, he gently kisses my shoulder and continues kissing up my neck, sending shivers all over my body.

"I love you" he says.

I love you daddy" I say - which is true, and I had never felt more connected to him and loved as right now.

He lowers me down onto himself. I feel the now familiar bulging head against my hole and it slips in much easier this time. The pleasure is even more intense after a little break, filling me deep. I can feel my prostate is harder now and the shaking vibrations of pleasure pulsing through me is incredible. He lifts me up and down, up and down, pounding my pussy relentlessly and even deeper than before.

My useless cock flaps around and my balls touch against his cock in this position, slap, slap, slap. I would be worried about the noise if I wasn't so completely overwhelmed with desire and orgasmic bliss.

I start to moan with each pump. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Mmm you like daddy's fat cock?" he asks - but all I can respond with is "yeeeeeeeaaaaooooo fuuuck"

I feel a rush from my prostate to my cock, and tingles all through my body. The most incredible orgasm flows all over me and the feeling continues. I'm shaking in pleasure and still he fucks me with his giant dick. Now I'm sure I'm going to cum, I can feel it.

"I think I'm gonna... cum" I just about manage to say. "Yes my good boy, let it happen, cum for daddy!"

I relax and do as I'm told, let it happen - I feel an incredible sensation as a trickle of cum rushes out of my limp penis. Just a trickle, but it felt incredible. I had never cum without touching my dick before!

Unlike a normal orgasm though, I don't lose my horniness. He slows and lowers me onto him, sitting me down on his lap, his full erection filling me deep. He reaches around and grabs my dick, squeezing the cum onto his finger he raises it up to my mouth. I have never eaten my own cum before but I have zero inhibitions right now, and happily gobble it up. It tastes incredible. I hold it in my mouth as long as I can, enjoying the taste of my own sperm.

"Oh yes, you like that don't you" My daddy says. "Mmm yes" I say dopilly.

"Then I want to cum in your mouth". He lifts me off his enormous cock and I feel my loose hole reminding me how stretched out it had been. I turn around to see the dick that has has given me so much pleasure, the dick that also made me. It is the most magnificent cock and I want to taste him once more and get my delicious cum reward.

I lick up and down his shaft, tasting my own juices and his precum. I take his cock in my mouth again and suck him off, following his soft moans as a guide. I take him deep to the back of my throat, but he doesn't force it this time. I think he's close to cumming. He has his head back and his eyes closed. I lick the inside of his foreskin and then into my throat again. I grip the base of his shaft with my other hand and fuck my mouth until I feel him squirm. I do my best to make him orgasm, licking around the tip then back in, jerking him off as I do it.

Finally he moans a deep pleasurable moan and I feel his cock twitching, his thick vein throbbing in my mouth. Then suddenly a hot spurt of cum hits my tongue, then another spurt, and another. Wow, my dad cums so much. I take it all in my mouth but I don't swallow. He stops squirming, so I let his cock go and stick out my tongue to show him my reward.

Thick gobs of cum coat my tongue, lips and mouth.

"You're a good son, thank you". He puts his hand on my head and plays with my hair.

Unable to speak I close my mouth to taste his cum. It fills me with lust and desire even more. The taste is intoxicating and all I can think about is when I will get to be fucked by him again. I stare lustfully into his eyes and swallow his load, dramatically. I can still taste it in my mouth, and I move my tongue around playfully.

I kiss his cock cutely... "Thank you daddy".

mrewok
mrewok
3 Followers