Savage af Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he parked at a local burger joint and went inside. I did the same and ordered a chili burger and fries and sat down. After his order he went to the bathroom and a few minutes later came out looking much more straightened up.

His order came up and he signaled the person to his table. I waited until my order came and then I got up and took a seat across from him as he was mid bite to his cheeseburger. I caught a whiff of cherry and almonds as he looked up in surprise.

I smiled and said, "Hello Coach."

He took his bite and chewed, then took a swallow of coke before answering, "Do I know you?"

"Nope, but what's important here is that I know you, and more importantly, I know you're married."

He stared.

"I want to know details."

"Of what?"

I looked into his eyes and we stayed that way for a few minutes, neither of us speaking.

Pro tip: Interrogation techniques vary throughout the world, but one of the constants is to make your target believe you know more than you do. They tend to be more forthcoming with information if they think you already know half of what they're talking about.

"Don't play with me," I said. "Or I'll head back to 5228 Highland Ave and see about getting the details I need from the owner. I'm sure that would make you happy, but let me be clear, if I have to take that route, I will inform your wife and the school Dean."

I stood up and made to leave.

His hands flew up in a calming gesture, "Whoa, whoa, there son. Now just hold on a minute."

I looked into his eyes. He looked around and motioned me to sit back down.

"Don't get all hasty," he said.

I sat down and took a bite of my burger.

"If I give you the information..."

"Then nobody will ever know anything. I have no desire to hurt people's reputation. I want to be involved."

"Well son, why didn't you start with that," he laughed. "I thought you were going to upset the apple cart, if you catch my drift."

He quickly outlined the details of what I suspected. The house was a discreet, high class brothel. I'd need an introduction to get in and assurances that I was cleared for STDs from a physician. We talked for a half hour and made arrangements.

I left and spent the rest of the day getting certain things done that would be required before I could make an appointment.

On Monday I went with the coach and he took me to meet the owner.

We knocked on the door and a hulk of a man answered. He wore black military cargo pants and a black t-shirt that looked three sizes too small on his frame. He was closer to seven feet than six and he probably weighed at least twice as much as me. His arms were as big as my legs and he didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on him. Dark hair and beard with dead eyes, he didn't say a word but stood in the foyer looking at us. I noticed his eyes flicked back and forth taking in every detail. He might look dumb as a post but he was very aware of his surroundings.

Soon a woman came out. She was middle-aged and beautiful. Her brown hair was piled on top of her head leaving her long neck bare. She had silver dangling earrings that highlighted the long elegant black dress she wore. It had a slashed front revealing plenty of cleavage.

"Hello, I'm Madame Jeanette," she said with a French accent as she greeted us, holding out her hand.

I took it and gave a small squeeze of greeting that she returned.

Coach introduced us and she made a few discreet questions about my background. I answered and handed her the papers I'd brought.

She took them and passed them to the Hulk who slipped them into a folder he picked up off a small table.

"I'm sure all is in order," she said.

I nodded.

"Did you have a specific request or are we browsing?"

"I have a specific person and request."

Coach excused himself and Madame Jeanette took me into a small parlor where we both took a seat. I spent a few minutes outlining my wishes. She nodded her head and asked a few pointed questions, she never blinked or expressed shock as I outlined what I wanted. At the end she thought for a moment before speaking.

"That girl is not a regular, but I do have her contact information and I will let her know your desires."

"Tell her that I'll tip her twice her normal amount."

Madame Jeanette inclined her head, she knew that would be enticing. I'm sure she took half, by giving her a tip equal to her share Kiera could keep all the extra money.

Details were set and then I left with Coach on the promise that Madame Jeanette would contact me.

By dinner I had my answer. Madame Jeanette texted me precise instructions and I acknowledged all the details.

*****

I showed up the next day at exactly one o'clock dressed in black slacks, a black long-sleeve tailored dress shirt, and loafers. My hair was perfect and I felt nervous as hell. As soon as I knocked, the door opened and I was waived inside by the Hulk. Madame Jeanette met me as I entered the foyer.

She reached out her hand to take mine as she talked. "Hello, Professor, how are you today?"

"Outstanding, and yourself?"

After I shook her hand, she slipped her arm in mine and started to walk through the house.

"Every day is always a joy for me. I talked it over with the young lady you requested. She agreed to your restrictions and understands your desire for anonymity. You are her second client, she was a little overwhelmed by the request but thinks it might be fun. I hope you don't disappoint her."

"I'll try my best."

"I'm sure you will," she laughed giving my arm a gentle squeeze while guiding me through the house. "She is awaiting you in our special bedroom designed for such entertainment."

As she finished, she stopped in front of a red door in the back of the house.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked.

Her smile went wide, "You're a new client and I hate such boorish things as threats, but for clarity I feel I must be direct. If you hurt one of my girls, I will make sure that Mr. Todd breaks all of your fingers."

I stared at her for a moment not quite understanding, then I realized Mr. Todd must be the Hulk. I paused before nodding, I wanted her to know the comment was believed, "Understood, hurting girls isn't my thing."

Tilting her head, she looked into my eyes, "I have confidence in that, otherwise you would not be here. Please enjoy, you have two hours," she said before gliding way.

I opened the door and stepped inside. The room was warm, soft light from wall lamps lit the scene to a romantic level, and the smell of lilies filled the air. The room was tastefully done in a Victorian style without being overboard. The bed was dark wood four-poster with a wood paneled ceiling and mirrors, with a wine-red silk comforter. Dark wood furniture with sumptuous deep red fabrics decorated the room. The walls were a navy blue with gold fleur-de-lys patterns staggered every foot or so. Multiple large mirrors adorned the side walls and a small end table next to the bed held various red ropes, and a small leather paddle.

Kiera lay in the center of the bed, gloriously naked, arms and legs tied to each corner, with a pink ballgag in her mouth and a black silk sash blindfolding her. I stepped in front of her at the bottom of the bed and reached out to stroke a calf muscle. She gave a small whimper and shifted her body, moving sensuously, flexing her hips and thrusting her chest out for display. I gave a small growl of approval and she returned it with a whimper and more gyrations of her body.

I wasn't sure why I was doing this. Chance was a dumbass for the way he treated her but knowing what she was doing made me somewhat understand him. I don't know if he knew about her activity, but either way, they were both pretty fucked up. Madam Jeanette had said she wasn't a regular, so maybe it was Coach she had an arrangement with. I just knew I wanted her, I'd wanted her for a long time and I saw an opportunity. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen and if the only way I could have her was to pay for it, fuck it.

I moved to her side and stroked up and down her skin. Her light brown skin was golden from the light and on some level, she must've been mildly turned on because her nipples were hard little pebbles. Her tattoos stood out and I traced a few, touching them and following the lines. Her whimpers changed to a groan as I caressed her skin.

I checked one wrist and was surprised to find her very well tied. The rope wrapped around her wrists firmly but not leaving marks and she was stretched taut to the corner. A quick inspection of the rest of her ties showed the same. She was well and truly helpless. She lay still as I checked, as if sensing what I was doing.

At the end I was at the bottom of the bed again and moved forward shifting my weight on one hand as I used the other to softly stroke the trimmed patch of dark curls between her legs. Her chest rumbled as I shifted a finger through the soft hair. She had a small runway of curls that had been trimmed to a close fuzz.

Her hips pushed up a little as I kept running my fingers through her pubic hair and she gave small squeaks of encouragement. I stroked one finger down between her lips and was mildly surprised to find her slick from stimulation. I was under no illusion, I was a client and I'm sure she was playing a role but the flush of her skin, the stiffness of her nipples, and the ready lubricant of her juices led me to believe she had to be enjoying this to some degree.

I stepped back and took off my clothes before moving back onto the bed. I moved beside her as I ran my fingers up and down her entire body. I used my lips and tongue to kiss and lick her all over. Soon I had her body straining against the ropes, she was writhing and whimpering nonstop, her hands grasped the air and her hips thrust upward in small jerking motions. I dipped my head between her legs and she froze. I put my lips close enough that she could feel the air of my breath on her pussy. She started whimpering again, small pleading sounds as she pushed her hips up.

I started going down on her and she groaned. Her body became disturbingly alive as I used my tongue to lick and tease her. She growled so loud that even with the gag I was afraid Madame Janette would come. I poured energy into pushing my tongue inside her while her hips pumped up and down. Suddenly she screamed into her gag, her back arched, and her muscles locked as she quivered like a taut bowstring. I slipped my hands under her and cupped her ass as I forced my tongue deep inside her as her orgasm struck her in waves making her body shiver from head to toe.

I moved back as she lay there breathing heavily through her nose. She faced me and made little whimpering noises through the gag. She looked toward her hands, and grasped the air. Her frustration was obvious as she let out an exasperated groan and shook her head and body. I moved on top of her and she leaned her head back against the pillow. I was rock hard from going down on her and as I positioned myself, I didn't hesitate and in a smooth motion I entered her and stopped. She gave another groan and I paused to let us adjust to each other. Soon I began to move. Unhurried, I found a steady pace and was soon enjoying the soft feel of her skin against mine. Her muscles were evident as she lay there. I alternated holding myself on one hand as I stroked the sides of her tits making her give contented noises.

Soon I felt the pressure build and I increased my pace. She must've felt it because she started pushing her hips against me even more. I couldn't contain myself and I plunged into her faster and faster. My orgasm struck and I felt myself unleash inside her, my dick steadily pumping as I grunted. She rolled her wrists over and gripped the sheets as I came inside her without remorse.

*****

(Kiera) So that happened. Yeah, I was officially a whore. I kept reminding myself of the bigger picture. Do what needed to be done, then get the fuck out of town. I'd never imagined I'd have to resort to this but I was at a breaking point.

The money had been good, and now I was ahead of schedule. I'd been hesitant about the bondage but Jeanette had assured me I'd be safe.

Now that it was over, I had to admit it'd had been pretty hot. Whoever he was he was good. His body had been muscular and he smelled like honey. Amazingly I'd had multiple orgasms during the session. With the coach I'd had to do some fake moaning, not that he'd noticed or cared. With the unknown visitor everything had been real.

Later the same day I got a message from Jeanette, unknown wanted another session tomorrow. I took my time deciding. So far, I was ahead of my goals, so I really didn't need to. Still, this would put me even further ahead and I'd somewhat enjoyed it, enough that a second-round kind of excited me. I texted her back and told her to make the arrangements.

When I got there this time I stripped and Mr. Todd came in and instructed me to lay face down on the bed. I liked the look of admiration on his normally impassive face. When he'd tied me up the day before I'd watched him and his eyes had constantly checked me out. It had sent a secret thrill through me and I'd even had a quick fantasy about the idea of being ravaged by him as I was helpless.

This time I was tied spread-eagle but face down and facing the bottom of the bed. I wiggled my ass a little and was rewarded with a small smack on my butt as Mr. Todd told me to stay still. I smiled but quit moving. After he was finished, he blindfolded me. I tested the ropes and found I was just as helpless as the last time. It wasn't lost on me that this time I wasn't gagged and my head was close to the edge, so that somebody standing at the bottom of the bed would be able to use my mouth. The thought didn't bother me as much as it should. My mystery man was talented, I actually wanted to use my mouth on him and get him worked up.

When he walked in, I stayed silent. I sensed his movement to the side of the bed then fingers traced my back sending shivers up my spine. I gave him a moan of encouragement. He cupped my ass then traced his fingers across my pussy making me arch my butt in response. He moved to the front again and I heard the rustle of clothes. A hand stroked my head and his dick brushed my lips.

I opened my mouth and used my tongue to lick around his head. A moan sounded out and I inwardly smiled. Emboldened I took the head in my mouth and gently sucked. More moans and I could hear his panting. I was enjoying this, even tied as I was, I had power over him. I pushed deeper and pulled back then began to lick his entire shaft. I spent the next 15 minutes putting all my energy into making him cum. His grip tightened in my hair as I bobbed up and down on his cock. The last few minutes he took control and held me in place as he rapidly pushed back and forth into my mouth. I relaxed my jaw and twirled my tongue as I felt his buildup. His dick throbbing was the only warning I had before he cried out and I felt him gush into my mouth. It was too late to struggle or pull off so I let him finish pumping into my mouth and then swallowed.

That was unexpected. I thought he'd be a gentleman and pull out and maybe cum on my back or tits. I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would and even felt a perverse pleasure that he'd used me that way. I'd never swallowed before but wasn't overly bothered by it.

I was surprised when I felt the gag pushed past my lips and once again, I couldn't do anything but whimper and moan. In a small way I enjoyed it. It was liberating not having to talk. I didn't have to stroke his ego or have a conversation. He wanted to use my body, I could relax and actually enjoy it.

The next couple hours flew by as he repeatedly took me. By the end I was soaked in sweat and had orgasmed multiple times. The last time I'd screamed into the gag and nearly passed out.

After he left Mr. Todd came in to untie me. When he took off my blindfold I looked into the mirror. A smile crossed my lips, I looked well and truly fucked. My hair was a mess, my pussy and lips were red and the bedroom smelled like a whorehouse.

The last thought made me giggle.

This was a whorehouse.

I checked my butt, a dozen hickies covered my ass. I sighed, he was fingering me when I felt him leave one. Despite myself, I'd moaned encouragement through my gag, wiggling my ass and humping harder as he brought me to orgasm with his fingers. A smile crossed my lips as I touched one, tracing it to another and another. I was strangely proud and really didn't care if my husband saw them or not.

I looked at the rumpled sheets and then Mr. Todd. He was still watching me so I gave him a playful wink.

Not bothering to cover up I grabbed my clothes off the nearby chair where I'd folded them, "And that should be my last one," I said.

He nodded, and in a gravelly voice he said, "Good luck."

*****

(Kiera) A week later.

Well that was a fucking disaster.

Christ, I hated him. He was so fucking arrogant I wanted to kill him every time I saw him. He always had that same insufferable smirk. It made me want to hurt him.

This whole damn month had been one fuck up after another.

It all started when I decided to leave Chance. I'd had it. I wasn't even trying to catch him in his last affair, the dumbfuck had handed me his phone to show some stupid internet video and a picture text came through of a pair of tits and an "I miss you" message. I'd handed the phone back and stayed quiet.

He'd tried to play it off like it was one of his male friends playing a joke. I'd smiled and gone along with it but inside I was seething. I was tired of being cheated on. Not to be arrogant but I was hot as fuck and kinky as hell in bed. I was down for pretty much anything, hell, even a threesome now and again. I'd love to play with another girl or even share me with one of his friends. But no, this asshole cheated on me all the fucking time. I was sick of it.

I just had a few problems to overcome. Like every idiot love struck female I'd let him control all the finances, which meant I had no money. If I left now, I wouldn't even know where to go. My parents had died in my teens and I was an only child. All of my friends were his friends so I'd be homeless. I was almost finished with my degree in business, so I needed to find some way to get enough money to get a fresh start. I needed money, but it would be too obvious if I got a 40-hour a week job, I'd need to explain why I was saving all my money. He'd find out and then take it all or make me quit. He was well connected with other professors. I didn't like the idea of trying to find a job with him badmouthing me to anybody who'd listen. I needed to get away, go somewhere else where he wasn't known.

I remembered one of my friends talking about how much money her friend had made as a stripper. It was perfect, I'd only have to work a few nights a week and I would make bank. If I had to wear a thong and show my tits for a few months I'd consider it a small price to pay to be rid of that shady, cheating bastard.

The first couple months were perfect. I made eight grand all cash money that I was able to save. I figured in another two months I'd have more than fifteen thousand. I'd be able to leave town, with my degree and get a real job somewhere new.

Then I got greedy.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A man had made me an offer. Par for the course usually, but foolishly I'd had a drink or two before coming to work. Suddenly the offer didn't seem that bad. He was good looking and he was offering for two hours what I usually made in two days. He also put me in contact with somebody that could take care of the transaction. A local madam. I hadn't even known she existed but I agreed and we met.

Apparently during the encounter I'd caught somebody's eye and Jeanette had come to me with another offer. It was twice the money and she swore to me that he was good looking. I was hesitant but the money was too good to pass up. The sex was really damn good despite being pretty kinky. In fact, I'd actually gotten into it and was making mental notes to try that on a more personal level someday.