Save Some Punch for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your friends will wonder why you're walking funny and why you're so submissive around me, tending to my needs." Her cock was now moving quickly in and out of my hole and she was bouncing me up and down on her dick. "You're my bitch now, aren't you?" she asked. I moaned, knowing the truth that I couldn't say. She stopped her motions, waiting for a reply. She smacked my ass and repeated the question. She plunged her dick into me and paused again, spanking my ass and asking, "Whose bitch are you?" over and over with each thrust and each spanking. My cock started to swell with each intrusion, pushing up against my stomach.

I was now panting louder than her and felt her dick stroke across my prostate repeatedly, driving me forward. I was starting to come from her cock and she smiled at me, knowing she had me.

She stood up, toppling me over onto the floor, her dick poking angrily out from under her skirt, sweat gathering in her cleavage, panting and looking at me. "On the couch," she pointed to me. I got onto the couch, kneeling, earning me a sharp spank on the ass. "On your back on the couch, slut." I turned around and sat down. She pulled my legs forward until my ass was hanging over the edge of the coach and then leaned forward, pushing my legs back and wide, her cock pushing up against my ass again. "Your call, slut. You either tell me whose bitch you are or we can stop this right now." For emphasis she pushed her cockhead into my sphincter and stroked back and forth quickly, working my nerve endings.

I held on, not wanting to admit what we both now knew to be absolutely true- I was her cocksucker, her ass slut, her whore, her bitch. She stroked her dick deeper, looking deep into my eyes. She put one hand around my dick and started to slide it up and down slowly, tweaking the cockhead briefly at the top of each stroke and gripping it tightly at the bottom. Her dick timed with her strokes and resumed its pushing against my prostate. My body was starting to shake, sweat popping out and I wasn't even trying to contain my moans as they emanated from deep within my soul. She slowed her motions to stretch her teasing out and I felt my mind start to go foggy from pure need and desire. Her motions came to a stop just as I was about to blow my load, holding me there, owning my body and soul.

"Whose bitch?" she whispered, slowly slowly slowly pushing her cock all the way into me.

"I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch," I moaned, her motion accelerating with each admission.

She dug her feet into and started to jackhammer my ass and jerk my cock, hard. "I know, baby, I know," she grunted, pushing harder and more deeply into my ass, focusing her ministrations on the head of my cock and twisting my right nipple with her free hand.

"Time to cum, slut, cum, cum cum!" she shouted, grabbing both my nipples with between her forefingers thumbs and twisting hard as she drove her dick deep inside me, burying it to the hilt as it exploded.

My orgasm started deep inside me...I felt my sphincter tighten hard around her cock, elicitation a satisfied moan from Jo-Sei as her cock pulsed with each ejaculation in my ass. As I couldn't grip her cock any more deeply with my ass, the head of her cock pushed hard against my prostate and she held it there, rubbing it fiercely.

Her right hand dropped from my nipple and was a blur on my dick head, gripping it tightly at its most sensitive point and twisting my right nipple hard. My vision blurred, time stopped and my cock exploded, cum shooting up on my chest in three huge spurts, followed by a non-stop stream dribbling out of my dick. I couldn't speak; my throat was hoarse from shouting. Our panting slowed and she looked at me, sweat dripping from her face onto my chest. She pulled her cock out of my ass with a loud pop and stood up, straightening her blouse and bending over for her panties, which she pulled up quickly and smoothed her dress.

She took a Kleenex out of her purse, wiped her face and looked me dead in the eyes. She plucked a business card out of her purse, dropping it on my chest where it stuck on the pooling cum. Out came her smartphone and off went the flash before I could react or protest. "Slut," she smirked at me, "I own your tight little ass and you'll be my fuck buddy whenever I command."

With that, she turned and walked out the door, leaving it wide open for anyone to see me lying there in my own fuck and cum. I smiled in total endorphin bliss, heart still pounding, her jizz starting to leak from my ass, covered in sweat. I was her slut.

12