Save the Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month or so later, I was able to see him alone. I told him the truth, that I wasn't on the Pill, but I also wasn't pregnant. We decided to keep getting together, and did so once or twice a month. I couldn't find anyone else to balance domination and trust like Marv, and Katie never let him eat her or fuck her ass. In fact, Marv later told me she didn't even like "regular" fucking in any position but missionary.

That Christmas I got a card from a cousin with her husband Tony. I remembered Katie saying once that she wanted to name her first son Anthony and call him Tony. That's what I'd tried to remember when I was with Marv the first time. If I'd thought of stealing her baby name when they sent the "save the date" card, I could have just tricked Steve into getting me pregnant instead of seducing the groom. Of course, if I'd thought of it, things would be different. My baby girl is due in October. I'm hoping Marv and Katie's divorce is finalized in time so that I can marry Toni's father on June 24. Katie may have gotten it for a wedding date, but she won't get it for an anniversary. Hell, I just wish he'd knocked me up sooner so I could schedule a C-section that day.

12