Save the Turtles 01

Story Info
The ladies started it.
2.2k words
2.8
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Save the Turtles 01

Well, you may have heard before that Mrs. Bentley fills every single Saturday evening with a reception at the Civic Center or at a festival before and you may have heard that Mrs. Bentley uses literally any excuse to fill a glass with the bubbly and all of it is true.

"[Clink, clink, clink] raise a toast everyone [hic] to our fund raiser to dig a tunnel under the Strip [hic] to allow the cute little turtles safe passage to the river [hic] from the grassy swamp area to the east, toast!"

[Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, hooray, clink, hic, hip, hip, clink, hic]

And you may have also heard that Mrs. Bentley takes attendance, so, hello there, I'm Jack, I'm 24 and I've been on enough lists in my life, so, I attend most of the receptions. And I didn't know it then, but I ended up being on another list that night and it was quite a list to be on!

"Psst, talk to me under the upper-level stairway, Jack, okay?"

Ahh, the soft lover's lane of the Civic Center! And with my neighbor, Mrs. Twill, looking like that in her evening gown, so, okay!

[Two people quietly slip under the staircase and wiggle around for room because they are late]

"Mm, mm, mm, Mrs. Twill, don't you look amazing tonight!

"[Sigh] thanks, Jack, but listen, the reason I wanted to talk to you in somewhat private is because I need some help in a couple of days with a little furniture re-arrangement in my living room [sigh], so?"

Oh, I've been in Mrs. Twill's house and she lives in a magazine cover! Me, LOL, my house is decorated more like a wadded up back page of a magazine, but not Mrs. Twill's place!

"[Sip] which is a ridiculous thing for you to say, Mrs. Twill, unless there are new fads out there in living room furniture [sip], so?"

[The gap closes]

"[Sigh] oh, I mean, I need to make room for a new rocking chair so I have a comfortable place to use my over the hill knitting needles and balls of yarn [sigh], so?"

[Boobs smash a little bit to reduce the gap even further]

"[Sip, sip] now, Mrs. Twill, I think you're jumping the gun a little bit, so, why don't you..."

[Smash the gap!]

"And maybe a spindle machine, do you think my living room has room for a spindle machine, Jack?"

Well, um...

"Sorry [sigh and smash more.]"

Like you would leave that situation!

[Boink! Boink! Boink!]

"Oh, I see that I have your full attention now, Jack, so here's my dilemma. Myself and a couple of my lady friends have come to realize that the Line Dance Club is a disappointment [sigh] by the end of the night, like spaghetti noodle disappointment and we're worried about going to other clubs over being labelled [sigh] as Cougars, which the gossip club would have a field day with, so, there are three ladies out there looking for other solutions, Jack, so [sigh]?"

[Push, grind, push, grind, push, grind]

"[Sip, sip, ahh] well, I still think you're jumping the gun a little bit, Mrs. Twill and I'm not even sure that they make spindle machines anymore [sip, sip, burp], but have you and your lady friends considered hosting or attending private house parties, um, although, um, I guess someone would need to have control of the invitee list for that [sip, sip], so, um, I'm at a loss..."

"Oh, I have a list of names, Jack and that list is currently tucked away in my evening gown bra and if you have the nerve right now, you have a green light to dig said list out, you know, since your name is on the list already, so?"

LOL, like you wouldn't!

"[Grope, feel around, squeeze, grope, search, OMG, slip, pinch, grope, dig around, pinch] um, I guess I'm out of practice, Mrs. Twill because I cannot find the paper list of names anywhere in your bra, so [but sill continues to search around]?"

"[Panting hard from being felt up] that's because the list is hidden in my undies under my evening gown because you're really on the list, Jack and you have another free pass to walk us upstairs to the upper level and grope around down there, so?"

Like you wouldn't!

[Clump up the stairs, booty pat, clump, boner squeeze, clump, grip the hips, clump, submitting]

"[Mwah] use the slit in my evening gown to your advantage, Jack."

"[Slit slip, squish, squish] nope, there's no list in your undies, Mrs. Twill [squish, squish, squish], so?"

"[Panting extra hard] Jack, I just want you to know that Millie and Martha won't let me asterisk your name on our list since we live so close together, so, OMG, that feels amazing, Jack, so, um, fuck me right now in the office and keep quiet about us fucking, okay?"

No!

LOL!

"[Panting heavily over the office desk] my evening gown is full length, aha, aha, aha, so, aha, aha, aha, you can cream pie me, Jack!"

No!

LOL!

[Thump, pump, thump, pump, slap, slap, slap, cream pie is the best pie! Argh, argh, argh, ooh, ahh!]

"[Plop, a body goes limp across the desk, limp like the men at the Line Dance Club] come around to the front, Jack and I'll slurp you clean."

No!

LOL!

"[Yum, man juice, slurp, slurp, yum, yum, drizzle for me baby, slurp, slurp, yum, yum]"

"OMG! Um, not to change the subject or anything, Mrs. Twill, but if I'm not on your list, then who has my name, huh? And just who is on your list then?"

"[Slurp, gulp, swallow, lick, yummy] oh, Martha Martin has a lock on your cock and don't judge me, but that nerd Jeffery has been goosing me for years, so, um, take off now while I re-adjust my evening gown, baby, and remember, this never happened! But it can happen again since that was amazing!"

As it should be! I push it up and over and she fixed it back down afterwards! Well, maybe not as it should be, but that's how it happened, so.

[Ping, an incoming text]

"Psst, R U here tonight, Jack?"

[Weep, a follow return text]

"U don't need to say "psst" in a text, Mrs. M."

[Ping, a follow up to the follow up text]

"Well, spank me for being bad! In the garage area."

[Mrs. Twill is still adjusting her form fitting evening gown]

"Tee he, she doesn't shave, Jack, but she likes her boobs popped out."

Well, you really do learn something every day then, huh?

[The worse "sneaking" along the Civic Center walls ever!]

"Ahem! And where are you sneaking off to then, Mr. Jack, hmm?"

"Tee he, who me, Mrs. Milton? I'm not sneaking anywhere because, um, um, I was just a little woozy from all the bubbly, so, um, what, Mrs. Milton?"

"Hmph! Well, I assume you realize about our silly little sex list by now and you should know that I've asterisked your name will a double asterisk, but Martha claimed you first, so, um, the rules are a little fuzzy and um, um, well, I've sucked plenty of cock before in my day, Jack, so?"

"I mean, in that evening gown, Mrs. Milton?"

Oh, I never said that I knew just what to say back, so.

"Hah! Find me later, Jack! And, and, and, leave Martha's pussy juice on your dick and I'll suck that off of you too!"

[Clink, clink, clink, clink]

"[Hic] yay, the donations and flowing in as fast as our bubbly is flowing out [hic], so, cigars outside by the garage doors in five minutes fella's and [hic] ladies, more cleavage!"

[Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, hooray, clink, hic, hip, hip, clink, hic]

"Oh, now you need my pussy, Jack, because Martha's "fella" will just outside of the garage area where she planned on popping her boobs out for you, so?"

Well, Mrs. Milton made a good point, right?

[Just where did those tall and thick curtains come from anyways?]

"Game of Bones style, Jack, fuck me standing up!"

No!

LOL!

"[Panting Game of Bones style] oh, that's the way, Jack, work it all up in there like you own me!"

"[Weird thump, weird, hump, weird, slam, slam, slam it's smoothing out, slam, thump, pump]

"[Whimpering Game of Bones style] of course, this never happened, Jack, aha, aha, aha, juice me, Jack."

Like I had control of...

"[Argh, spew, argh, spew, ugh, spew, spew, argh, splash, squirt, spew, ooze, ooze, ahh]"

So, here is what I figured out. The slit in an evening gown serves multiple purposes and the dress designers knew exactly what they were doing! That slit almost raises the gown up the torso by itself.

"[Huff, puff, wheeze] well, well, well, [wheeze], if I'm not on your list, Mrs. Milton, then who is, huh [wheeze]?"

"Oh [wheeze], oh, OMG, that was totally a Game of Boning me, Jack! [Wheeze] but um, for our first round, um, Sammy, um, Sam, um, Samuel, um, Sammy [wheeze], so?"

Ooh, that was the first I had heard about a "first round", so, um, okay!

"[A Game of Boning wheeze] oh, well, um, I'm glad we had this time together then, Mrs. Milton since, um, um, from what I remember from the gym showers, so, um..."

"[Wheeze] oh, really, Jack? So, um, Momma Millie might like?"

"Well [huff, puff], I can't speak to his expertise, but he'll bring the tool, so?"

See? See? That slit in her dress made her dropping to her knees effortless! I'm also guessing that a clean up job is normal. Not for girls my age, but that was two out of two MILFs, so.

"[Yum, yum, our juices taste good together] well, you're still [gulp] on my list, Mr. Jack, so?"

"Oh, um, I need to see your boobs anyways, Mrs. Milton, just in case!"

"LOL, you see, Jack, the thing about low cut evening gowns is that popping the puppies out is even easier than having sex, so, pop them out, Jack!"

Well, those curtains were pretty thick and all, so. Also, huh, she was right! They just popped out!

"Hmm [Mrs. Milton is feeding him], suckle on Momma Mille, Jack, suckle like you're coming back for more and um, um, call me Mommie!"

No!

For real, no!

"[Slurp release] that's Sam's thing, Mrs. Milton [suckle, sucky suck, suckle]"

"Oh really, Jack? Momma Millie likes that too!"

LOL, Sam will kill me if he finds out that Isaid that!

"Well, you're hard again anyways, Jack, so, um, spin me around!"

I mean, the curtains weren't that thick.

"Ahh, that's it, Jack, now fuck your step mom Game of Bones doggie style against the wall, Jack!"

Well, um, um, step moms are half okay, right? I mean, did you watch Game of Bones?

"[Aha, aha, aha] I'm speechless, Jack! And I'm speechless because it's a MILF rule to slurp clean your cock, again, tee he."

See? That slit in her evening gown moved perfectly!

"Oh, where are my undies, Jack? Have you seen them, hmm? Oh, tee he, is that a trophy bulge in your pocket? Are you stealing your step Aunties panties, hmm?"

Enough! I had enough of that! And good luck later, Sam.

Also, um, just how do two people quietly slip out from behind the tall and thick curtains then, huh?

LOL, you hope and receive a distraction, that's how.

[Clink, clink, clink, clink]

"[Hic] the men are outside sucking on their big fat [hic] cigars, ladies, so, cleavage I say and I'll get the creamy skin party started [inhale, inhale, inhale, OMG, Mrs. Bentley's evening gown is going to burst, plop, swoosh, plop, swish!] Ahh [sip, sip], ahh."

[Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, hooray, clink, hic, hip, hip, plop, plop, plop, clink, hic, plop]

"Mrs. Jenkins!"

"Hah! Like you never peeked down my blouse before, Jack Jenner! And what does it take to get inside of this sex ring group, hmm, sweetie? The Sugarland Street ladies are being quite tight lipped about it, so?"

"Oh, um, first of all, it's not a family affair thing and second of..."

"Hah! Then how is Millie Milton involved then, hmm? That woman has been someone's "Mommie" since back in college, so?"

"Oh, um, but that's all fake and role playing, right, Mrs. Jenkins?"

"Well, yeah, that woman has a fantasy and I'm pretty sure it's just her weird ass pillow talk, but that doesn't matter right now, Mr. Jack Stud because all that matters right now is do I make you hard, hmm?"

[Boink! Never came back so quick, boing, boing, boing!]

"But I have to be honest about my fuel tank level, Mrs. Jenkins, so?"

"Good! I could get pregnant this week if your balls were full, so, can we go find a place in this big Civic Center, hmm? We'll call it my application into the Stud Club and I'll sign the application with whatever I can get out of your growing ink pen and not complain at all, so?"

[Throb, thrust, boing, throb, thrust, boing, growing, growing, ahh, it's ready]

Well, you see, folks, I mean, I mean, I mean, we filled out her application in the storage room, so what?

End Save the Turtles 01