Saving Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Alex pounded her hard and fast and just as he couldn't hold out any longer he felt her nails dig in deep as she pulled him to her as hard as she could. "Oh...fuck!" she cried. "Oh...my...GOD!"

Alex released months of built-up cum from his aching balls as Kashawna cried out in ecstasy. He grunted loudly as he shot stream after stream inside his lover's pussy until there was nothing left to shoot.

Barely able to breathe, they collapsed in one another's arms.

"Oh, my God! That was the most amazing...thing...ever," she panted. "You weren't kidding," she said.

"About?" he asked.

"Making me feel better. I can't remember ever feeling this good in my entire life. That was so amazing!"

"Yeah," he said. "That's the perfect word for what just happened. Amazing!"

"I'm so happy I could cry again," she said as she continued to hold him. "I feel like I've hit the jackpot! You're so handsome, so caring, such a good dad, AND you're amazing in bed."

"Well, I just did hit your honeypot," he teased.

"Mmmm. I know. And how nice was that?" she purred. "Hey...are you ready to hit that again by any chance?" she said smiling at him. When she felt him growing inside her again she said, "Is that a 'yes'?"

He didn't answer. He just smiled and began making love to his beautiful fiancee again.

Six months later, when both divorces were final, they took a long weekend and flew with Allie to Las Vegas where they were married and spent a few days in a five-star honeymoon sweet before heading home.

Deshaun was released from jail around the same time, but never even tried to re-enter Kashawna's life. Alex's business thrived and he continued his lifelong study of karate-do while Allie finally had a loving mommy to be her new best friend and role model. Life was finally once again a very good thing.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers