Saving Gina Ch. 01

Story Info
Showing the Dark Side.
2.8k words
4.5
42.3k
17

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prolog

A couple of years ago, I fell hard for an aging, beautiful, intelligent, blond stripper, named Gina. I didn't see her as a stripper. She was a woman that I wanted to get to know outside the bar scene, be her friend and maybe even her lover. Sounds pathetic but it was true. She said all the right things to string me along. She accepted my gifts, gave all of her body and lips to me at bar but broke all our outside dates. I quit going to the bar on the nights she worked. Seeing her was too rough on me. Gina had her life well ordered; she did not need any disruption from my friendship; and she got enough attention from her numerous drooling, young, studly admirers. She didn't need any attention from a much older man.

Three months ago, a mutual friend told me that Gina had disappeared into the small, rich, mid-East island country of Albai. Seems the Sultan's thirty-five-year-old son, Prince Tulan, had taken a fancy to her and invited her to visit him for a wonderful vacation. Showing infinitely bad judgment, she had gone.

Now, I needed to prove my judgment could be as bad as Gina's. I was bored, financially well off and had never been to Albai. I decided to go look for her and started by calling in some old markers from my many years as a Siemens' executive. My B.S. in Electronics, MBA and five years running a design and manufacturing operation for utility control equipment helped. Soon, I had a cover and a reason to meet Tulan. My study uncovered that he was very powerful, was quick to use all his power and was known to have a sadistic side, especially with women. I definitely wasn't proud of it but I had briefly embraced that dark side in Viet Nam forty years ago.

Showing the Dark Side

Unexpectedly, a long white custom Mercedes limousine was waiting on the tarmac when my plane touched down in Albai at 9 a.m. Plans had been changed; I would be staying at one of Prince Tulan's villas. All my hotel reservations and in town meetings had been canceled. Tulan did not want to waste time traveling or be inconvenienced by strange surroundings while we discussed his elaborate plans to bring healthy running water and electricity to all the homes in his country. He even wanted personal control of the central automation and management of those utilities. My suite was lavish; a lunch for one was already waiting. A note said to be prepared; I would be summoned at the Prince's convenience.

A little before one, I was ushered into Tulan's massive, windowed office. A black African girl of about 18 knelt at his feet. She had obviously displeased him. He slapped her hard. Tulan grabbed her hair and pulled her over backward as he walked toward me. She fell clumsily and hard. To Tulan, she was trash, dumped on the floor and already forgotten. He knew I had watched. Without making eye contact, he bypassed any greeting, "You do not approve of my actions, Mr. Carter."

"To the contrary, Your Highness. I was admiring how you restrained your anger and disciplined the young female. She is lovely and desirable. With your strong hand, she may learn to please you." His deep, evil black eyes looked straight at me, trying hard to decide if I were just trying to cater to him.

"What does a Westerner know of such things? Westerners do not know how to control their women. Your women laugh at you and disrespect you."

I knew this was my first test and I had to pull this off. "Your Highness rightfully has absolute control in His country. You own that beautiful girl. It is her place to serve and surrender to you. You can punish her as severely and as painfully as you please. You are correct, in the West, we men have lost most of the control we should exercise over our women. However, there are some western men and women who know their proper roles and understand the pleasures of dominance and submission."

"I doubt that, Mr. Carter, maybe, we'll have time to see what you know. Now let's work on the utilities for my country."

Tulan was educated, smart and well informed. He gave me a run for my money. He must have liked that I tried to respectfully direct him, not just cow down to whatever he said. Finally, he quit trying to direct and resorted to asking me how to accomplish specific tasks. After just three hours, we had made remarkable progress. The wonders of a monarchy. No committees or consensus votes were required.

I did not know we were finished, but Prince Tulan advised me that he would send for me daily until we had a detailed action plan. A well-dressed man materialized and pulled my chair back. Without a goodbye, I was ushered back to my room and advised to dress for dinner at eight. A bath and an hour or so of rest was most welcomed.

Dinner was a wonderful affair. There were many Albai officials, lower level royals, visiting diplomats and sales people from all over the world. Tulan, his father and direct family did not attend. At ten I returned to my room. The black girl from Tulan's office was tied tightly and laying on the floor beside my bed. She was fully dressed.

My second test was beginning. I wondered if Tulan had cameras in my room or would be satisfied with this girl's detailed report tomorrow.

She wouldn't tell me her name; I decided to call this gift, Keri. She was a lucky girl, wearing stockings. Stockings are so much softer to be tied and gagged with, than the ¾ inch, heavy hemp rope currently biting into the flesh of her body. Her shoes, stockings and panties slipped off without much resistance. She squirmed to get away when I rubbed the pretty, puffy, hairless, naked camel toe nestling at the top of her legs.

The massive bed had short fat posts at the foot and tall fat posts at the head. I gagged my entertainment with one stocking, stood her and tied her neck to a tall bedpost with the other. Compassion demanded that the ugly, scratchy hemp ropes be loosed from her hands. She wasn't real bright. As soon as one hand was free, she swung at my head, missing. I grabbed her wrist roughly with my left hand and slapped her with my open right hand, then backhanded her hard for emphasis. Her knees buckled slightly. Now she held her free arm limply. I retied it behind her with the rough hemp rope.

Leaving her hands tied, I untied all the rope from the rest of her body. For the next hour, I undressed her and played with her freshly bathed body. Keri fought not to respond. Still her hips jutted forward without her permission when I slipped a finger into her and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Three times I worked her close to orgasm but backed off all three times. The last time, she groaned.

Her cunt was very wet, swollen and open; her body was not a stranger to sex. She was not a virgin. In fact her cunt was rather large and a few stretch marks witnessed she had delivered at least one child. I untied her neck, laid her on her back and tied her ankles to the short posts at the foot of the bed. Her legs were pulled open as wide as they would go. My pet squirmed in some pain, laying on her tied hands hurt her.

"Do you speak English?" Her eyes said she understood but she did not respond. I grabbed a nipple and twisted it. "Do you speak English?" I squeezed sharply. She winced and nodded, "Yes." I kissed the violated nipple gently, sucked and licked it. "It is better when you don't resist, isn't it?" She nodded, but had not surrendered.

I had never been with a girl this young. To me, every part of her body begged to be pleased and tasted. I had slipped into a dark memory that I had suppressed most of my life. I wanted to posses her. Force her to cum when I said. Use her for my pleasure. This minute, I really wanted to push my dick down her throat but did not know if she could be trusted. It would be fun to test her and take my time enjoying her body. Keri was ticklish on her feet, above her knees and on her sides. I untied her gag and blindfolded her with it. Her toes, bellybutton, nipples, ears, armpits, thighs, neck and ears were delicious. Her body warmed and flushed. As my lips closed over her clit, her body again began to betray her mind and anger.

My body couldn't wait any longer for her touch. It was time to test her. I walked around the bed, picked up an inch-and-a-half wide candle from the mantel and knelt behind her head and covered eyes. I opened her mouth with my hand and pressed the candle pass her lips. My little Keri immediately sunk her teeth deep into the candle. Instantly, she knew she had been tricked, had made a horrible mistake and would have a big price to pay. She relaxed her mouth.

Grabbing her hair, I ripped her blindfold away so she could see my anger, "Can't you understand that unless you please me, I'll keep hurting you? I could tare your skin. Kill you." I forced her mouth open again and pushed the candle down her throat. Her eyes bulged; she gagged and struggled to breathe. As her eyes started to roll back from lack of oxygen, I pulled the candle dripping from her throat and moved off to the foot of the bed. I roughly grabbed Keri by the hair and pulled her off the foot of the bed, sprawling her face down on to the floor with her legs still tied wide. Keri hit the floor hard; her breast flattened against the carpet and her body was arched unnaturally backward. I picked up a loop of the hemp rope, doubled it and hit her hard across the ass. About twenty more lashes ranged from the back of her knees to her shoulders. The anger inside me worried me. I was swinging as hard as I could. I wound down. She sobbed. Welts were already swelling across her chocolate back. Now, I would make her submit. I would make her body betray her.

I knelt to her side and pushed three fingers into her cunt and began to stroke her G-spot. My fingers went in very easily. At least some of this abuse was turning her on. I wondered how far she would stretch. I had always wanted to fist a woman. She was wet enough and turned on enough. I left her wondering what was going to happen and went to retrieve the body oil I had seen in the bathroom.

After returning, I bent and kissed her pouty good tasting cunt, licked her asshole and put my now oiled fingers between her spread legs. My hands are not large but were big enough to hurt her. Pointing four fingers and thumb together, I began a firm rhythm of pressure against her tightness. Keri started to complain but thought better of it. Her body began to open for my hand. I increased the pressure with each push. When my knuckles stuck, I felt Keri help push. In two or three minutes my hand popped inside the warmest and tightest glove imaginable. The sound that came from my skewered lover said the entry had hurt but was a little satisfied by what her body had accomplished and the new fullness she felt.

My cock was rock hard as I felt around inside her body. I could not take my eyes from how her pussy's lips pulsed as they stretched lewdly around my wrist. One of my fingers discovered the opening of her cervix and pushed. She did not like that. I tried unsuccessfully to push my finger into her cervix. This caused her more pain, reminding her that she was helpless and might as well just let her body go. I enjoyed her discomfort and wanted to see her totally loose control. Kneeling lower, my arm rotated until the back of my hand and thumb pressed her G-spot again. I worked my arm back and forth roughly.

At that moment I didn't care if I were hurting her; her body was talking to me, driving me on. The glistening insides of her cunt were pulled out and pushed back in with each stroke. I was lost in my lust and so fascinated at the sight that it took Kari's scream to bring reality back. She was fully into the throws of a great, demanding, beautiful orgasm. She could not catch her breath and she could not stop cumming. I had to move with her to keep her from breaking my arm. Three times, I felt her cunt suck my arm, relax and begin again.

Her young strong body had great endurance but it could not continue forever. With one great gasp and a push that drove my arm another two inches into her, Keri just dropped limply, unconscious to the floor. My twisted wrist slowly slipped from inside her body. Her juices dripped freely from my hand. I could not resist tasting them.

I could risk being nice now. I completely untied my toy. She curled into a fetal position on the floor. I put the bedding back together, then struggled to get Keri's limp body onto the bed and opened her legs wide again. I really needed to cum and pushed my cock into her stretched, passed-out cunt. After a few strokes, I knew she was still way too loose to bring me any relief.

I shook Keri until she opened her eyes and groggily tried to get them to focus. She stiffly moved, and was pleased when she realized she was untied and comfortable on the big bed. "Will you be good now?" She said, "Yes, I'll be good."

I lay down on my back with my cock standing proudly. "You can sleep safely and comfortably all night after you take care of me. Kneel between my legs and suck me slowly. Tease me. When you know I have to cum, push my cock down your throat and let me pump directly into your belly." As she knelt between my legs, I placed my hands on her head so my thumbs pressed firmly on her eyes. Just a reminder of how bad things could get for her, if she rebelled again.

Keri didn't want to rebel now. She wanted to serve a man. She wanted to feel the control she could have over my body. She wanted to get to the promised rest. She wanted to let her very sore, stretched, satisfied cunt recover. She wanted the welts on her back to stop the burning. That burning was keeping her cunt pulsing, flowing and reminding her of what she had been through.

Keri's lips closed like silk around my cock and her tongue begin to savor my taste. From the start, she had her left hand on my belly. As she licked me, her right index finger unerringly pushed up my ass to her knuckle. The hand on my belly told her how excited she had me. After just minutes of her touch, I would have given her my world. All she would have to do is let me cum. But she followed my instructions. She teased. Several times I felt my cock slip down her throat. When my cock throbbed she would pull off, then lightly suck just the tip. The thumb and palm of her right hand molested, but did not cause too much pain to my balls. She wasn't even touching my cock when I passed the point of no return. She ever so slowly slipped all of my dick into her throat and curled her finger inside me, rubbing my prostate. The strongest contractions of my life pumped the largest load of my life into her throat. My mind could see my cum flowing inside her, pooling in her stomach. My stomach muscles hurt.

Keri pulled off enough to breathe, squeeze the last drops from my cock and licked them into her mouth. She lay down and remained quiet next to me. I was struggling to stay awake but needed to tell her how much she had pleased me. Taking her head in my hands and kissing her softly, there was no doubt of my sincerity, "What you did for me, was wonderful. Thank you." It was obvious that she had never been appreciated or thanked before. There was no reason to confuse her before sending her back to be used by Tulan. "Turn over and sleep, we will bathe together when we wake." She went to sleep quickly with me lightly stroking the damage I had done to her back and butt.

I remembered Gina right before sleep claimed me.