Saving Gina Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding Gina & the start of a Harem.
3.5k words
4.63
28.9k
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early after my evening with Keri. She still slept quietly and was very still. There was a lot of work to do before my one p.m. meeting with the Prince and I needed a plan to find Gina. The morning sun was blinding as I walked out onto the patio to breathe the morning air and escape the stale pussy smell of my room. The courtyard was alive with workers, raking, cleaning the fishponds, cutting grass, sweeping and pruning.

I always said being lucky was better than being good. Standing knee deep in the largest fishpond was Gina, working hard and dressed as a servant. The clock on my mantle struck seven and the servants began hustling out of the courtyard. As Gina walked toward me, I waved from my secluded patio and put my finger to my mouth for her to stay quiet. It was so apparent that she wanted to run to me but she read my wishes, lowered her eyes and rushed by to where ever servants disappear. At least I knew she was alive. And with just one glance after two years, I knew, I still loved her.

Keri was beginning to stir as I heard something outside my door. Bless Prince Tulan's hospitality. There was coffee - only for western visitors, I'm sure, fruit, cheese and bread. As I rolled the cart inside, Keri stood eying the food. With just a nod from me, she attacked the cart. It was comical to see her so nude and so hungry. When she realized I was smiling at her, she playfully stuffed a strawberry into my mouth.

There was no way to know when Keri would be summoned, so a morning bath was in order after breakfast. She was fun to bathe, but her pussy was very, very sore and her throat was raw. We kissed and made out in the shower. She did not want anything to progress toward her pussy. Keri dropped to her knees and sucked hard on just the head of my cock. I came quickly. She swallowed every drop. Instead of quitting, Keri spread my cheeks, stuck two soapy fingers up my ass and fucked me firmly. To my surprise my dick never softened. I bent down and kissed her. She shared her tongue with me. Her mouth tasted of my cum. Keri pushed my head away and slipped my cock down her raw throat and continued her assault on my ass. The view was worth a year of my life. She pulled my balls, fucked my ass, pulled me out of her throat, sucked me and slipped me in again. I closed my hands around her neck and could feel my cock sliding in her, stretching her. She knew I would fall when I came this time.

She sat me down in the shower, lowered her mouth to me and allowed the shower to hurt her back. She alternated sucking the head of my dick and slipping all of me down her throat. When I came, I had little to give her, but my stomach muscles convulsed and my balls all but disappeared inside me. After returning from Keri's heaven, I stood, pulled her to me and hugged her. She knew I was very pleased with her this morning. She was hoping not to be killed for trying to bite my dick off. I told her I would not mention that. She beamed. We toweled each other and started to get ready.

We dressed Keri as best we could, dress and shoes. The stockings and panties were not salvageable. Within a minute of me sucking her toes and slipping her shoes on, I knew without a doubt, Rutan had cameras in the room. There was a knock on the door and Keri was summoned.

Later that day, when Prince Tulan summoned me, I had to profusely thank him. "Your Highness, the gift you sent me last night was unexpected and wonderful. I had more fun than any old man should expect. I had trouble controlling her at first, but was finally able to convince her to please me. Thank you for your hospitality."

He seemed pleased that a westerner would admit to having less skill with women than he had. I hoped it would help my playmate.

For the next three days, I worked almost around the clock for the Prince. He kept our afternoon meetings to two hours. The emerging plan was excellent. I had not presented the overview to him, yet. We had only discussed specific problems. I waved to Gina each morning and put my finger to my mouth. Twice she blew me a kiss. I hope no one saw. Prince Tulan did not send me another girl.

Late on the fourth day, I sent a message to the Prince, asking if I could have access to a color printer for my laptop and three hours of time for a formal presentation to him. Every office convenience was made available to me and I was given a time from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. in two days. I had always been excellent with presentations. This one had to be my best and I worked my ass off.

_____________________

After my presentation to Prince Tulan, he provided no feedback. Instead, he asked me directly, "Who are you and why did you come to work with me?"

I had expected this and was mostly honest with my answer, "I'm a retired Siemens' executive. Retirement bored me. I saw your CNN interview five months ago and knew I could solve your utility distribution and automation problems. I convinced my old bosses that I could design and sell you on a solution and that they would make millions."

"And what will you get?"

"An adventure, something fun and challenging to do, to feel useful again and a chance to make money."

Never smiling the Prince Tulan said, "After we started to work together, I was informed that you no longer worked for Siemens. I did not know if I should trust you. You were knowledgeable and easy to work with, so I increased my security and figured I could at least get a proposal from you. I had you thoroughly checked out."

I needed to reestablish myself with the Prince and risked beheading in the process. "If I may be so bold, Your Highness, how did I check out?"

Prince Tulan laughed under his breath at me. "You are a boring man, Mr. Carter. All you have ever done is work. Your children are all grown and moved away. You don't need any more money. You've tried twenty things since you retired and have not followed up on any of them. You're very healthy and your required mental evaluation said you are tough as nails, but cry in sad movies. Your cock hasn't worked well since your wife died."

"Prince Tulan, I have no idea how you got all that information. It doesn't matter. Just, please remind me never to ask you such an open personal question again. By the way my dick worked fine with the girl you loaned me."

I think he liked my answer. He smirked and said, "Mostly your hand worked. It took days for her to shrink back to normal and quit smiling. Now, Mr. Carter, what would it take for you to move to Albai and direct your proposal to completion?"

I had not expected that and told him so. Then I added, "I'm open to the idea, but would need a few days to think about it and work out what I would need. Your Highness realizes that I'm 60 and this is at least a five-year project. A younger man might be a better choice. Surely, there will be changes that will extend the project."

"I will not authorize you to get sick, die or fail during the project. Other than that I'm sure we can come to an agreement. Let's meet in three days. If there is anything I can do to help you decide, please tell me."

"Now that you mention it, Your Highness, a little female companionship would be appreciated."

"Anything in particular?"

"You made a marvelous choice last time. I have seen very few women since I have been here. The only woman I've seen that attracted me is one of your early morning fishpond cleaners. I noticed her because she reminds me of my deceased wife."

"I saw a picture of your wife, I know which one your mean. You can have the company of the servant. When I brought her here, she was older and not as healthy as I thought. If you send her back to clean the ponds, I will not be offended. Also, I will send you a better choice; a young sassy woman to distract you from coming up with too many demands."

"Your Highness knows best. I'm sure any young female body you select will be a major distraction. I am very honored that you would consider me to help you and your country. Thank You."

Prince Rutan, stood, left the room and left me reeling.

___________________________

After dinner that evening, Gina was delivered, clean without make up, dressed in blue work clothes, to my room. She had no idea where she was being taken. When I opened the door, her surprised reaction almost let her escort know that we knew each other. I immediately, firmly challenged him, looking displeased and taking him off guard, "What is her name?"

"Gina"

"She certainly was brought to me plain. Is it possible to get her some make up, sexier clothes, even some help putting herself together, if she does not know how to do it herself?"

Her escort was taken back. Here was an honored but displeased visitor. He knew I had been given a beautiful black girl, was getting this one and that he was to bring another one later. He knew I was important enough to have him punished. He apologized twice and lowered his eyes. I firmly challenged him, "Correct these oversights tonight and I will say nothing." He visibly began to breathe again.

I pulled Gina into the room and closed the door in her escort's face. When she started to talk, I hushed her saying, "Come with me" and I took her into the bathroom. During the last week, I had discovered all the camera locations. The one in the bathroom was easily blocked and did not have sound. In the bathroom, I stood her where we could not be seen and told her about the cameras. I tried to explain some things to her. I don't think she heard a word. She wrapped her arms around me and cried for thirty minutes. When she calmed down, I took her out my patio door for a walk in the same courtyard where she worked every day.

We walked and talked for two hours. Prince Tulan had indeed rejected her and had her beaten three times when he discovered her age. He had threatened to sell her but, instead, had put her to work cleaning ponds for the last five months. Gina did not know where her passport and identification were, had no contact with the outside world and was sure the Prince had no plans of ever letting her go home. She had lost weight that she could not afford to loose. She was too thin. Her breasts had lost their wonderful firmness. Her dancer's feet were causing her a lot of trouble and her knees were swollen. The sparkle in her eyes was gone. She had thought she would be a slave forever and had almost given up.

I could not even guess the extent of the Prince's control over Gina. I dared not disclose too much until I could trust her with my life. For now, I just told her I saw her working and asked Prince Tulan for her company because she reminded me of my late wife. Gina did not know that my wife had died. I did tell Gina we had to keep one secret from the Prince, we could not tell him we knew each other back home. I emphasized to her that the Prince held all the power in Albai. One or both of us could disappear overnight. I told her about the utility project, the Prince's offer to me to head the project and that if I took the job I would be setting up a household in Albai for several years. She was deflated that I had no magic "Go Home Tomorrow" plan and flooded me with questions all beginning, "Can't you just –."

Finally I had to cut her off, "Gina I'm a guest on thin ice. We can make life better here, while we plan to get you out. You have to trust me and follow my lead without question. We will find a way to discuss everything freely, but for now, assume we are being watched and distrusted. For a while, you will have to pretend to be my submissive property, not my friend." This shocked her and she bristled.

"He gave me to you, didn't he? Now I'm just your slave instead of his. To do with as you want."

"More like loaned. I asked for you. You know me. I am your friend. I'm not going to rape you or hurt you or even force to do anything you do not want to do. Get control of yourself."

I was worried. Over the years, I had made excuses for her, but I was remembering, many emotional over reactions and times she seemed to want to hurt me by withholding herself from me. She was even more emotionally fragile now. I may have over estimated her emotional strength.

Gina was angry and had turned her back to me. She had done this before and knew how that bothered me. Using considerable force, I turned her to face me. "Stay in my suite tonight and think about what you want. If you do not want to be with me, I'll tell Tulan that I was wrong and you are not right for me." Then I added, "Remember the cameras." I took her hand and went back to the room through the patio door.

There were three new things in the room: a wonderful cart full of food, a large selection of make-up and clothes and a very petite, pretty, brunette of about 25. Gina liked two of three and glared at the other. I temporarily ignored the petite gift.


"Gina, I would like for you to sleep with me in my bed tonight. I will not force myself on you. You have my permission to choose. Will you sleep with me?"

She could really act when she wanted to, "Mr. Carter, I am not suitable for you tonight and I am very tired from work. May I just rest on your couch alone tonight?"

I walked to her, kissed her cheek, "Slightly, open your mouth." I kissed her firmly and pushed my tongue into her mouth and licked her lips when I withdrew. "I look forward to seeing your body. Sleep on the floor, not the couch, until you come to me." Gina knew she had lost all her control for tonight. She stood very still, as I reached out and pulled both her nipples until they stood proudly. Then I repaid Gina for her earlier rejection. I showed her my back and led the petite woman to my bedroom.

The 90-pound, less than five foot tall, lovely was afraid of me and trembled noticeably.

"Are you hungry, my pretty one?" She nodded, I sent her back out to the front room for food and drink. When she returned, I sat her on the bed and fed her slowly, getting her to relax and answer a question before each bite. Her name was Yoni. I wondered if she knew why other cultures might smile at that. After a dozen gentle questions, I kissed her sweetly and she was no longer trembling. I wanted Yoni to know what was going to happen to her, so she could stay relaxed with me.

"I am going to kiss and touch your body. Then I will make love to you gently. Then we will sleep. Remove all of your clothing and let me see your beautiful little body." So much had happened today. My mind was racing with ideas. I wasn't overly interested in sex tonight. She undressed. Her breasts were small but her body would be fun to fuck, if only for one evening.

Before bouncing her nude body back onto the tall bed, Yoni stretched. With her legs straight and her feet two feet apart, she bent forward and pulled her head easily behind her ankles and rolled up toward her ass. My eyes lit up and my heart pounded. She was a contortionist. A woman with her ankles behind her head and her pussy and ass open for me, has been a long unfulfilled fantasy of mine. Prince Tulan knew even more about me than I thought. Yes, I would be working for him.

I kissed and rubbed Yoni's smooth, oiled body for a long time before I slipped a finger into her pussy. It was not overly wet but Yoni was relaxed with me. "Put your ankles behind your head and let me play with you." The little wonder did exactly what I asked. She did not even have to use her hands to follow my instructions. My excitement must have been showing. She was smiling, seductively now, very sure of herself.

I dove for her totally hairless pussy. Nothing could have been cleaner or could have smelled better. She had rubbed light vanilla oil all over her body. I kissed, licked, sucked and fingered every part of her like a man possessed. She had cleaned inside every hole. She had me totally under her spell. I let her guide and use my mouth, until she came sweetly and modestly on my tongue.

I watched her lower her legs while I slipped off the bed and stripped. I had to get inside of her. She had planned what she was going to do to me. Yoni's legs opened wide as I slipped my cock smoothly all the way into her. She let me savor the sheath inside her. I felt her feet begin sliding up my sides. Her toes wound up in my armpits and she massaged me by moving them and pressing her feet tightly into me. I relished in this new feeling and my cock throbbed noticeably inside her.

Yoni spoke,"Lay very still and feel." Yoni's cunt began to suck me. Not just a simple contraction. There were ripples along my shaft, squeezes on just the head and strong tugs trying to pull me farther inside her. I was in awe. Totally surprised. After only a couple of minutes, I was loosing control.

"Wait Yoni." Everything inside her stopped. I began to kiss her lips with all the skills I ever knew. I guess this did not happen often. She responded well. Our tongues met and explored each other's mouths and lips. She seemed to open her body and somehow, I seemed to grow and slip a new inch into her. Our stomachs touched in a way I had never felt before.

"Please, let her suck me again." Yoni did not immediately comply. I felt her feet move up behind my neck. Now her beautiful cunt began to squeeze me again. Yoni was surprised when I began trying to bring her pleasure also. To make my shaft touch her clit, to caress her body, to kiss her nipples, to draw tickling circles on her little puckered asshole with the tip of my fingers. I was only giving a fraction of the pleasure she was giving me. But she appreciated it and was no longer in total control. Her moans were beautiful, musical. I wanted to give her more.

Some way I had to hold off and wait for her. I remembered how Gina turned her back on me and chose not to sleep with me. The thoughts did distract my need to cum but my anger bubbled over and I pushed harder into Yoni's body. She liked the roughness. I drove harder into her small body. Her body arched, asking for more; asking for release. On every thrust my cock raked across her clit and bottomed out, making her wince as the tip punched at her cervix. Beautifully she exploded, sucking the cum from me without my approval. For that, I punished the top of her pussy with my pubic bone. She kept cumming and her body kept squeezing my cock in ripples.

All too soon, we both were descending from our highs. Yoni lowered her legs. I cupped her pretty butt and rolled over, easily carrying her on top of me. She lightly kissed and stroked my chest as her breathing returned to normal. I felt a few involuntary contractions flow through her. The last one pushed me out. She went to sleep on top of me. I was an experienced man but never, had I even imagined what she had done was possible. I slept until morning holding my tiny Yoni.