Saving Gina Ch. 03

Story Info
Asking for Yoni.
2.4k words
4.62
21.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next morning, I rolled Yoni off me, donned a robe and went into living room to pen a note:

His Highness Prince Tulan:

With great admiration, I want you to know that your judgment in selecting Yoni for me was inspired. However, she did not keep me from adding to my requests. Now want her. I May I keep her, until we meet in two days?

Tackling the project, working for you and living in Albai are wonderful exciting thoughts. I too, hope we can work out the details.

Thank you,

David Carter

I placed the note outside the suite's door and returned to my chair at the desk. Gina slept on the floor at my feet. I watched her and remembered the years we talked at the bar. I had marveled at how many interests we had in common. She had consistently devalued my offers of friendship. She took my gifts but I could never read her. Finally, in frustration I told her, "I'm going to quit bugging you. If you ever want to go for coffee to talk and get to know each other out side of the bar, just ask. I would like that very much and I promise to answer any of your questions openly and honestly." She never asked and she never encouraged my interest in her. I hoped she would be wiser today. Her inability to recognize truth might cause her to walk away from her only chance to someday make it back home.

Gina opened her eyes and watched me looking at her. "Good Morning Beautiful, I trust you rested well." I could see the complaints lining up in her mind. "A simple "Yes" might be a lie but it would be appreciated and would do you the most good." I walked into the bedroom to see the more welcoming face and body of Yoni.

Yoni was awake and watched me cross the room and sit on the bed next to her. "I like spending time with you so much, I asked Prince Tulan if he will allow you to stay with me a few days." She just looked at me. "Please talk. You are so wonderful; I want to know what you are thinking."

Yoni responded, "Since I was brought here, no one has ever asked my opinion or wanted me to talk. The men have -----"

I stopped her. "I cannot imagine the horrors you have seen or how some men have treated you. I do want to know all about you but I'm not sure that I can stand hearing them right now. Tell me what you thought of our evening together. Are you still afraid of me? What do you want to do? What can I try to do for you? Tell me about the wonders of Yoni. Who are you?"

"Last night you were good to me. I was surprised that you wanted to please me and did not find pleasure in hurting me. I am not afraid of you; I relax easily with you. You cannot do much for me. You will go; I will stay. I have learned not to think of what I want and learned not to dream." I turned my head so she could not see the tear that rolled down my cheek, but she caught it in her hand and licked it away. She said, "I'm glad we can stay together a few days. I don't remember a caring man. Last night, I felt your gentleness and my body did things to make you like me that it has never done before. You made me feel safe and satisfied."

I had no way of knowing if what Yoni said to me was true. I chose to believe it all, especially, the last part. I took her to the shower, bathed her, touched her pussy as she peed through my fingers and laughed with me. Twisting her pussy's lips around, I tried to write her name on the shower wall. She had not laughed in a long, long time. We splashed around and kissed. She noticed the change in my eyes as I rubbed her lovely ass. "Do you want my ass?"

I answered truthfully, "Yes, but only if you want to give it to me." She turned, offering me her backside and reaching back to hand me the body oil. I took the oil but knelt to kiss and lick her tight little puckered hole. I tickled her there and pushed my tongue in. Her body was starved for caring attention. Every touch that did not hurt her, seemed to excite her. I oiled my cock and hands as I kissed. She did not know why, but I oiled her hands also.

"Masturbate for me, Yoni." I began to gently stretch her little flower open with my fingers. When I felt she was ready, I sat down on the shower floor behind her and pulled her down to squat onto my dick. I slipped in about an inch. She held her breath waiting for the thrust and pain. It did not come. "When you are ready, only if it feels good, push down but don't stop rubbing yourself. I'm not going to move. I want to feel you make yourself cum while I am deep in your ass."

She paced herself, driving me toward madness. Yoni worked her clit and pulled on her nipples and pussy's lips. Every dozen strokes or so, she would moan softly and allow another inch to glide into her. I had given her a license to forget me and masturbate for her own pleasure. She could even enjoy the appreciative fullness sticking up her ass. I watched this beautiful tiny woman pleasure herself, as only she knew how to do. Each time she slipped a finger into her pussy, she would turn it and rub me through her cunt's thin wall. Yoni became more and more beautiful as her orgasm got closer and closer. As she came, I sat statue still while my balls pumped themselves dry into her colon.

Neither of us dared move nor open our eyes. This was too good, too intense and too personal to be real. Soon I turned her until she knelt between my legs. I did not know she was another person when we slipped our tongues into each other. Somehow, she gave me the pleasure she felt in her body; somehow, I gave her the pleasure I felt in mine; somehow, that trade multiplied pleasure of our after-glow into beauty; somehow, we soared beyond our bodies. We would forever remember this fleeting, life changing, unexplainable moment when we two were just one.

About 11 a.m., it was already hot but I had to walk, clear my head and get my mind imagining how life would be if I moved to Albai. I had to decide how to make many things happen. What should I ask for in compensation? I came up with lots of ideas but felt tons of weight on my shoulders by the time I returned to my suite.

I had forgotten that every person is driven toward self-preservation and avoiding bad situations. Yoni had taken the lead. She and Gina had gotten to know one another while I was gone. I discovered later that they really liked each other and could talk openly for hours. Yoni had ripped Gina a new one. As I came through the patio door, Gina threw her arms around me, kissed me and said, "I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I want to be with you and help you." Then she whispered, "I know someway, someday you will get me back home."

With Yoni in the background smiling at Gina and me, it seemed completely clear to me, we could be a great team. The three of us would plan how to live in Albai during the project and the three of us would decide what to ask for.

Yoni, Gina and I set up our planning area on the patio. Gina pretended to spruce up the plants and furniture as she checked for cameras and microphones. I sat Yoni down and told her to make notes about all the places she had been in Albai. Using my laptop, I typed as fast as I could to outline all my thoughts on living in Albai and making a success of the utility project. Thank God for flash drives that just dangle innocently on my key chain. I knew I would have to disclose everything to gain Yoni's and Gina's trust. I flippantly thought, "If I'm wrong, I've already lived longer than my Dad did."

Our first meeting started with me telling Yoni and Gina that we had a chance to be together and make our lives better for at least five years. I detailed my offer from Prince Tulan to distribute service and automate Albui's utilities – mainly water and electric. "We have a day and a half to give him a reply. He wants to know, what it would take for me to accept his offer. He has not given me any restrictions, he knows there are very few people in the world that can do the job and he knows, I will be expensive. If he says "No," I do not have a back up plan. I do not know enough about Tulan and Albai to ask for the right things. Together we might pull this off."

There were lots of excited questions. I had to confess to both of them that I had been bored and orchestrated all this to find Gina. Yoni looked puzzled. "Gina and I knew each other years ago. I fell for her "hook, line and sinker." She wasn't interested in me. When I heard she was lost in Albai, I came looking for her." Yoni had more personal questions.

"Yoni, if we do a good job over the next couple of days, we'll have plenty of time to discuss all that. Let's get to work."

Gina, interrupted, "What happens to us at the end of the project."

They saw the concern on my face, "Truthfully, I don't know. I'll try to get us all out. If I can't, I'll do everything possible to make our lives in Albai safe, comfortable and out of Tulan's sight. So much is dependent on him being pleased with the project and him trusting that we are respecting and honoring him."

That established the tone and Yoni got us off to a flying start. "The Prince has a wonderful villa that would be perfect for us. He seldom uses it. It is just outside the capital city, forty miles from the airport and half a mile from a five-story empty office building. It has ten two bedroom apartments, an office complex, servants' quarters and a six thousand square foot home with indoor pool, all enclosed by a ten-foot high wall. The former head of the Sultan's household and protocol, a pretty Albian woman of about 45, still lives at that villa." Yoni stated emphatically, "That woman knows everybody, is a great hostess. Maybe she can help us."

"So why is she the former head of the household?"

Yoni continued to teach both Gina and me, "Although women still look free in Albai, Prince Tulan's Father prohibited all women from working in any skilled capacity three years ago. She lost her job then. The entire country has been hurt by the Sultan's decision and there is a lot of unrest because of it. All over the county, women with every imaginable skill are available in and around the royal compounds, in welfare houses and sitting at home letting their skills waste away. The other day, you asked about children. Common people cannot see royal children; common women who work and live in royal compounds are not allowed to have their children with them."

We worked until it got dark on the patio. We had taken all our meals on the patio so we did not even have to break for food. Everything was falling into place. Internet information was freely available and very detailed about all parts of Albai. We even found floor plans of Tulan's villa and the vacant office building. I was exhausted and needed to sleep, so we cleaned up our office work, decided to begin again early and I went to bathe. Then Gina, then Yoni bathed.

About 10:30, I asked both Gina and Yoni, if they would like to sleep in the oversized, king bed with me. They followed me into the bedroom. As I took my robe off, Gina took my face into her hands and whispered, "I always wanted to be your friend. I could not get past you being married, our age difference and my fear of any relationship. I was afraid I was falling in love with you, so I pushed you away." She paused, her hands trembled and tears rolled down her cheeks, "Dave, I have been so afraid here; I've wanted to die. I am still afraid."

The three of us went to bed; a nude Yoni on the left, then Gina in a long cotton night shirt, then me lying on my back nude. Gina clung to me; her right leg across my hips, my right hand around her shoulders holding her close. She kept moving trying to get close enough to feel safe. I did not want sex; I wanted sleep, but all her leg movement had me almost hard. Gina pulled her nightshirt up, straddled me and worked my cock into her only slightly moist pussy. By the time she had me inside her, I was rock hard, had changed my mind about having sex and she was wet.

I let Gina do all the work and said, "Use me, beautiful woman. Use my body to make yourself feel good, look into my eyes so you will know how very special you are to me. Please believe I'm going to work hard so you will be safe." Yoni rolled over and caressed my balls and rubbed Gina's ass. I knew Yoni was bringing herself off with her other hand. She was touching us only to know where we were; she wanted to cum with us. It wasn't long. We all came together, for some reason struggling to be quiet. I was almost asleep inside Gina when the last drop of my semen puddled at her cervix. I wondered if she had ever gone through with her plans to have her tubes tied. Yoni pushed a pussy-juiced finger into my mouth. I nursed it and went to sleep.