Saving Gina Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom continues his sex holiday.
4.4k words
4.71
19.4k
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I showered alone and took breakfast on the patio. I could hear the old lady rousting her charges and getting them out of my room. An army of maids had the room perfect and free of sex smells before I finished my morning coffee. I rang for the "madam."

"Your choices were superb last night. I have never been more pleased with someone else's choices. Will you take a small gift from me."

She nodded and I gave her five hundred dollar bills. She started to hand them back. "It is too much. I've never had that much."

"Then share it with your ladies. It is yours now. I do have a question for you. How to the four girls communicate with each other?"

"No one knows. They can speak now. But they lived together in one room surviving by themselves from the time they were four until they were twelve. Somehow they seem to know each other's thoughts. They were very excited this morning. They said you were like them that way."

"There was something going on between us that I could not explain last night. I want to get to know them more. It was a little frightening. Tonight send me the nurses again, the tiny bathers again, I may want to be played with anally. I am a novice to such things. So please choose accordingly. I want to be pleased and to recover some."

To her I had ordered bacon and eggs, just routine and unsurprising requests.

"Were all the girls all right this morning?"

"Mr. Carter, they are all fine. They would all welcome a return engagement. You directed and played. You enjoyed them. They enjoyed you and each other. None of them were hurt, torn, scarred or maimed. All that, and worst, has happened here. They have no choice but to do as they are told. Times they enjoy themselves are few and far between. It is not common for them to be with a man who truly likes women. I believe you are the first to ask me if they were all right."

"You are a refreshing joy. What is your name?"

"My name translates into 'Summer.' Please call me that. Officially, I am a lower level servant. I'm not supposed to initiate any conversations, only listen, respond and obey."

"I am not a royal either, Summer, only an employee. I have to be careful too. I'm glad I know you. I will not cause you any problems by saying we talked."

She smiled and scooted out of that mysterious hall door.

All day I wandered the rooms and grounds. The Prince truly lived in a paradise. I even took some notes about ideas to take back to "The Palms." I napped a couple of hours in the hot afternoon. Before dinner, I rang for Summer. "Can the four quiet sisters have dinner with me?"

"Of course, do you have anything in mind? Should they prepare in anyway or bring anything?"

"No, I'm intrigued and just want to have dinner with them."

When they arrived they were dressed alike again, soft slinky evening dresses of light blue. Beautiful. But I thought, "I wonder if they would dress differently, if left alone. They are so lovely. I see four, but they are forced to act as one. I wonder if they all taste alike? Do they all like the same thing? Do they all make love the same? If, like me, they are all very oral?"

Again I heard no words. Three of the sisters, excused themselves. When I poured champagne for the remaining one, she seemed to question me. "Only the best for someone as beautiful as you. I hope you will be satisfied with a light meal tonight. I only ordered fruit and finger foods - like cheese, breads and cubed meats."

She told me that she really liked meals like that. I told her how I wanted to serve her favorites but did not know them. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. She still had not spoken aloud.

Her three sisters returned. I could keep them straight now. They were very different. They had selected their clothes individually now. Their make-up was different and their hair was fixed differently. They were not a forced unit to intrigue men they did not know.

We laughed and had a pleasant slow dinner. I love the company of lovely women. I love them as people, interesting, different from me, soft, caring and not so analytical. They told me of the flowers in Albai; I said how much I missed roses. They told me of the fresh vegetables and were surprised that I have a garden that I tend for fun in Oregon. That is work for slaves here. I was telling how I got up early each morning to see if there were new buds on each plant, when, Jannet, beautiful pink short dress and all, got up to pour us some more wine. Seldom were they allowed to drink alcohol. Her soft brown thighs and long legs caught my attention.

My mind wandered and my cock began to swell. I imagined rolling a strawberry into her wetness and eating half of it before dipping it again and sharing that half with her. I was almost embarrassed when our eyes met. The sister nearest her, raised Jannet's dress and another handed her a strawberry. My head spun and my cock ballooned so tightly that the skin hurt. I held my breath as Jannet took the berry, rolled it deep between her legs and brought it to my lips. I let her push, crushing it into my teeth before I opened my mouth and bit half of it away. Jannet was breathing through her mouth and I could see her tongue matching my chewing movements. I wondered if she could taste what I was tasting.

"No, but I want to." Filled my mind.

She rolled the half berry between her cunt's lips, leaving little pieces on her flesh. I wanted them but for now, I took the rest when she offered it. I bit down; my mouth was full of juice. I stood and kissed her deeply. We shared all that was left of the strawberry. Some angel pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles.

I sat back down and pulled her to straddle me. One sister guided my cock, another gave her an even bigger berry. Jannet gave me her weight and sunk my cock deep into her belly. She ground her hips, using my shaft to rub against her clit. All the while, we crushed the huge berry between our lips. Neither of us swallowed. We just traded pieces back and forth. She moaned into my mouth. This was wonderful sensual play for her. She was way ahead of me and about to cum.

I did not look but knew her sisters were pleasuring themselves, matching our timing, wanting to share the exact moment when their sister came. The red warm sweet juice was flowing down our chins and down our necks, staining our clothing. Her movements were becoming more urgent and erratic. Her arms tightened around my neck and she kissed harder, slipping her long tongue to the very back of my mouth. I sucked it, teased it and tasted her mouth and pussy mixed with the berry.

I could feel my thoughts affecting her, so I let them fly. As erotic as I could go, I thought of the little mouth of my cock nibbling at her cervix. I imagined my lips sucking and my tongue flicking at her clit. I sat still and thought of my pubic bone massaging her. She moaned. Strange impossible thoughts flowed and swirled. Every thought was of a kiss, a lick or a touch to bring her pleasure. We flew through the clouds locked in a passionate sixty-nine. I had more than one cock to please her. We were awash in berries, diamonds and jewels. I imagined she was happy in her own space and awoke every morning in climax from my lips.

I squeezed her nipples lightly through her pink dress. She moaned again. I imagined my cum in her mouth so she could taste saltiness with the sweet strawberry. She sighed in surprise and rolled the pieces in her mouth through the salt. Her belly tightened. She rocked evenly, into me and away from me. Four moans signaled that she was cuming.

She was ready to recover from her bliss when I thought, "I am cuming now, Jannet. Please don't take your body from me. Let your body suck me. Please let me fill you and leave my cum inside your lovely sensual body. You are so good for me. So beautiful. Yes, now, Jannet, I am yours."

I was still. Jannet was sensitive but she tortured herself for me. She quickly was there again when my first spurt launched from my pulsing cock. I pulled her tight and a whimper of pure pleasure escaped my lips. Again and again my shaft danced and squirted inside her. I could feel her sisters on me also. I was in four pussies. All were cuming for me. All wanted to please me.

We recovered together. The feelings were intense and confusing. From somewhere, I heard, "That has never happened before. It was wonderful."

I said, "Somehow, you all have to be mine. You will hate me. I do not share. I would want you all for myself."

"We cannot be separated. We would die. We live together and love to keep a pretty house. Aren't you afraid of us? Prince Tulan is. He sends us away."

"You are female. I would be a fool, if I were not a little afraid of you. But, "No," you do not frighten me. You intrigue me, make me want to understand, make me want you, make me want to please you and make me crazy with your minds and bodies."

Thoughts were quiet. Sad really. The beauty we had shared should be happy. Jannet stood and our combined juices ran down her inter thigh. Someone giggled. It must have tickled. The sister in the light blue dress wiped up both clean.

I thought, "I would love to spend a night kissing and touching every inch of your body. I would deny myself any release until the point of madness and then you would have to save me or let me die."

My mind filled, "We would like that very much. We would save you. With you, you touch one of us and we all feel it."

I kissed them. We were all confused by what had happened. They knew my mind was overloaded and I needed a while alone. After they left, my thoughts were my own again, but my mind was lonely and empty. . I wondered if it were mutual.

From far away, I heard voices whisper, "Yes."

My nurses arrived half and hour later. I was sitting at the table. My mind was in a confused loop about my dinner guests. I was trying to decide what was spoken, what was imagined, what was real, what was their practiced skill with men and what was given freely to me. I needed the distraction.

The nurses were comfortable with me and playful tonight. "Naughty boy. Did you play with yourself and get all stickly? Are you all nasty inside too? Let Hanna and Anna make you feel better and wash you out."

I felt like the virginal young man in "The Graduate" being seduced by the much more experienced Mrs. Robinson. I was dimwitted and bungling, shuffling with my pants around my ankles, trying to keep up.

They paused and stripped me. The taller nurse's smock did not fit well in the front like it had yesterday. Her name was Hanna and the shorter more buxom one was Anna.

Hanna had me get into a sit tub and bend over. "We noticed you were a little bored yesterday, when you had to wait for your enema to work."

I definitely had not been bored with two lovely bodies and rubbing my toes into a pussy. Still I played along.

Hanna had been told how oral I am. "Will you kiss me before we start, Mr. Carter?"

Her lips were soft, yielding, warm, wet and tasted of fresh pussy. "I love the taste of your lips."

"I got Anna ready for you, if you want to lick her while I clean you."

"Very thoughtful. Yes, I would like that."

Anna slipped out of her smock. She was the perfect model for a Ruben painting - almost, pudgy, hot, anxious, soft and very feminine. She sat in front of me, legs spread wide, body held up by her hands behind her so she could watch. I lowered my lips to Anna's shaved, freshly licked pussy, not paying much attention to Hanna. She busied herself behind me in the tub, spreading my legs, getting water running at the correct temperature, removing her robe, setting out lube and selecting her tools.

Anna's pussy was exceptional in its taste and wetness. I was in heaven and set for the evening. Hanna washed my cock, balls and ass. I thought the long milking strokes were excessive but they felt good. I lapped and swallowed. Anna moaned, Hanna pushed two fingers up my ass and I moaned too. Hanna's thrusts pushed me rhythmically into her partner as she opened me. I accepted her direction and let her work my face into Anna.

Another finger uncomfortably stretched me.

Soon Hanna had hooked up some device that I could not see. She stood behind me. It seemed different but Anna's cunt juices had me preoccupied.

Something larger than Hanna's three fingers pressed into my ass. I resisted. She did not force the object into me, just kept up a steady firm pressure. Whatever it was, it began to stretch me, right to my limit. It hurt and felt good at the same time. It was hard. I flinched when it bumped, head-on into my prostate.

My eyes flickered open in surprise. The front of Hanna's legs were bumping into be backs of mine. The device pushed deeper. Hanna's warm abdomen nestled into the cheeks of my ass. The device was deep now. She turned on the water. It flowed into me. I guessed it was the large nozzle from yesterday. The one that squirted from the center and allowed water to drain back out around the sides. She had it in a harness and was fucking me with it. Like she had a cock.

I groaned loudly into Anna, she was cuming. I was drinking from her and being fucked in the ass for the first time in my life. The hard dildo hit my prostate on each inward thrust and then pushed across, paused and drug back. My cock was bobbing, involuntarily and was an inch longer than it had ever been. Warm water had already cleaned me and was now running freely down my legs, Hanna's legs and flowing over Anna's feet.

Anna slithered down under me. I had to touch her breast and kneaded them as she settled on her shins under me. She laid her head back and I pushed my cock into her mouth. Water splashed over her neck, her breasts and her pussy.

Hanna was relentless. My cock had never been so hard, yet I was having difficulty reaching any release. Anna let me push into her throat and pull back so she could breathe. Anna loved this. Before I started forward again she was already driving her mouth down onto me. Her tongue tried to protect her throat. It only allowed a small hole below the hard wet roof of her mouth. When I pushed she was so tight it stretched the skin of my cock back painfully until the helmet burst through into her roomier throat and slid deep until my hair tickled her lips.

I was surprised when one lone spurt of cum came from my cock. Only one? Where were the others? Hanna was not sparing my ass. She thrust hard driving my cock into her assistant and banging Anna's head into the side of the tub. Another, individual, isolated half-hearted shot of my sperm settled onto Anna's tongue.

Over the next five minutes, twice more I pushed an unsatisfying rope into Anna's appreciative sucking, hungry mouth.

Hanna grabbed each side of my hips. She thrust hard and held herself tight against me for a few seconds before backing out. The water built up pressure inside me and then gushed out. Anna reached up and twisted my balls. It was all I could take. I had no more cum but my body did not know that. I convulsed again and again, I was cuming although nothing flowed out of my cock. My belly was cramping, my balls hurt from Anna's twisting and me trying to give her my non-existent sperm. I wanted them to stop, but was too weak to ask. Their touch kept me wedged between them. Mercifully, they hurt me a little more and then let me live.

Anna slipped further down. I lay down on the cold tile on the edge of the tub. My two angel nurses scurried about, cleaning.

Hanna, came to me. "Your bath is ready Mr. Carter. Can Anna and I help you get there?"

"Yes, please help me. At this point the two of you can have anything that is in my power to give you."

Eight little hands and four larger ones helped me into the soapsuds filled tub and my nurses started to leave. "Hanna, Anna. That was fantastic. Very different and new to me. Thank you for giving me such an experience."

Again I saw lovely women who were not used to sincerely compliments. I wanted them all. I wanted to please them. Have them know how wonderful they are. See them smile. Sure they would change with freedom. Now they only knew how to serve and please. I was understanding how I always screwed things up by caring, loving and pleasing them. Yet, nothing is greater than seeing the satisfaction in the eyes of a well-fucked woman.

I dreamed and allowed my tiny bathers to clean me. It was like last night. It was more gentle and took a lot longer. When I was clean they lay me on a towel by the tub and began to dry me with her mouths. They sucked each water drop from me. My damp skin was cold and my balls drew up tight. They noticed and took turns touching my tiny sack and withholding their giggles. My dick grew. They knew one of their tiny bodies was going to have to take it. They were ready.

The old lady had come though again. I had seen pictures on the internet but I had never used one. The girls scooted me to a mat under a hanging basket. I watched in fascination as one of the dolls willingly wedged herself into the net basket. Arms and legs were high, reaching above her head. Her beautiful golden ass and pussy were available inches above my cock. I could see how far I would reach into her. I knew the basket spun. I knew I had three helpers. I knew they wanted to see if their tiny friend could take it all.

One held the basket still while one lubed and stretched her helpless friend. The third lubed my sensitive cock. It seemed, I would be hard forever. I had no desire to cum.

The basket was lowered slowly. Fingers spread the captive's flower and a fist guided my cock into her tiny cunt. Maybe it was the position, maybe it was her body but there was great resistance. I could see my cock bend. It hurt before she stretched enough for the head to slip in. Her sheath was tight around my sensitive rim. The basket started to turn slowly. On the second time around my mind was gone. The pleasure was exquisite pain and I could not cum. I had no cum. I was there to receive pleasurable torture. The kind I loved to give.

The basket lowered. Half of me was inside her. That gave some relief to my sensitive ridge. Already I was skewering my victim to her cervix. Her cunt was making lots of its own juices saying "Bring it on." However, her eyes were wild wondering where the rest of me would go.

She was dropped another inch. Her pain was obvious. The basket spun slowly. I had been told years ago that a woman's cervix would move during sex to avoid penetration into the second part of her sex. The spinning basket solved that. Her cervix could not get away. Its little dimpled opening stayed centered over the head of my cock as she spun over it. The pressure screwed my shaft into her, opening her. The edge of my helmet was again being exquisitely tortured.

The basked dropped another inch. My lover screamed, as my cock slipped deeper. Another inch, she withered on me, trying to get away but she was netted, tied and helpless.

I wanted to see her pain again. I wanted all of me inside her.

"Give her all of it."

The basket dropped firmly. Her ass spread tight against my thighs. I had never felt a tighter glove. No man had ever been inside this lovely this way. Her second scream still echoed in the room when the basket was raised slightly and began to turn again.

My lovely was uncomfortable. "Stop the basket. Finger her clit. Make it good for her."

Her friends knew what to do. They all came to her. One rubbed her button and fingered her ass. One devoted herself to nipples and the third kissed her deeply. In moments, they had her. She moaned, groaned, thrashed to get away and screamed into the demanding mouth. Then she started to cum. Not the usual way. Deep inside, her body pulled harder than I have ever pulled my cock. Again and again it pulled. I imagined this is how sperm is sucked to her egg through her cervix, but I was in much farther than that. The basked was swinging wildly. I thought she was having trouble cuming. Surely she was in pain and she was bent unnaturally and uncomfortable. I thought of stopping it all to save her. Then I realized she was cuming; she had been; she just couldn't stop and they would not let her.

12