Saving Gina Ch. 07

Story Info
A let down; returning to "The Palms".
3.4k words
4.77
17.6k
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during the night, I had stumbled to bed and Summer had gathered up all her ladies. When I awoke I was a dried cakey mess. I had a wonderful shower alone and then found coffee waiting on the patio for me. My schedule must be very simple and boring for the Prince's staff.

I rang for the old lady. It made me feel good to say that. I had discovered I was older than she.

"Summer, I want to work some today. Tonight, I want to have a pleasant dinner with a lovely, blonde more my age. Please try to get Gina to visit me just for tonight. Ask her to come, don't tell her. If she can be here, dress her elegantly in black. Let's have a small steak for dinner and all the trimmings. I have a present for her."

We exchanged more information about dinner. Before she left, I asked her, "All the girls from last night ok with everything?"

"You are causing me a problem, Mr. Carter."

"What did I do wrong this time."

"Not wrong. They are all falling in love with you. They would like to be Gina."

I smiled at her exaggeration. "Maybe there is hope for an old man."

She was a wonderful playful liar. "If you are an old man, Mr. Carter, I am glad you did not get to my girls when you were young."

Across from me that evening was a breathtaking blonde beauty. She was dressed perfectly, mouthwatering, sexy and young. It was not Gina. I was crushed. The note by my plate read:

Mr. Carter,

Gina is working with the children and is busy the next few days. She sends her apology and says she will make it up to you when you return to the Palms.

This is Marilyn. Enjoy your dinner.

Summer

Dinner was good. All the things Gina likes. I doubt that Marilyn felt the same. Conversation was good. We talked about her. She was reluctant at first and never gave me any details that could get back to the Prince and harm her. Conversation was cramped. Her life was very limited. I thanked her, told her how beautiful she was and that I was tired. I tipped her well and sent her on her way. I felt old and rejected. She was easily the most beautiful woman I had seen in a year. But she was not the blonde that I wanted.

I spent another two days at the palace. I could not get over feeling bad about Gina's response. Summer caught on immediately. She wanted me to have a good time and for the Prince to get praise about her performance. She offered many strange and exotic things. I wasn't stupid so I talked with her.

"Summer, do you think the Prince will let me have the four sisters to care for my house and me?"

"I think you can have anything you want as long as the Sultan remains pleased with your project. Ask for a lot. You have not asked for much during the time you have been in Albai. The Prince is asked for gifts every day. It is part of his power."

I had dinner with Summer that last evening. She taught me so much. I was learning faster than ever before. Learning how to feel out non-royals, to get things done, to understand that absolute power can be influenced.

I think she was sorry to see me go. I was sincere when I told her that I would miss her and her women. My thoughts wandered as the car pulled away, "I wonder what Summer would have come up with if every day I said, "Surprise me with something different." I doubt that my wildest imagination, could guess. Maybe next time, I'll let her lead.

My intent was to go directly home and get to work. That is how I always perk myself up when I'm feeling down. This time I was so down, even that did not sound good. I flew past the exit to the office and The Palms, I was headed to the capital with no plan in mind. The project was almost three years old now. I needed to think about what I should be doing. It was making excellent progress without my daily meddling. I was feeling reckless and wanted to see some strange American faces. The Albai Presidente's manager recognized me and had an available room.

At the bar about nine p.m., I saw a CNN crew and ambled over. They were trying to work on a story about the Albain women's adjustments to not working. They had been stonewalled and threatened with loss of access to the country. I recognized the reporter in charge and asked her to join me for a private conversation.

"There is a better related story - a story of great success, sacrifice for the national good. It will take a few more years to complete. You should start doing stories now and follow up every six months."

We went to her room and talked for three hours. There were ground rules, she could not reference me, she had to give great credit to the Sultan and the Prince and she had to be fair about all of the phases of the project she investigated. I told her about the water, the electric distribution projects and that they were being done by women. I told her how there were different solutions in different parts of the country. By the time we parted she had a list of places to visit: a water well site, a desalination ship site, two natural gas electric generating plants and hints about changes in medical care delivery. I suggested to her that although Albai was wealthy, it had gained that wealth so fast that in many ways it was still backward, having ancient facilities. I told her that the ruling family was dedicated to using the country's wealth to help all, its people. I suggested she dig out the Prince's old interview on the subject. I got very condescending looks.

"Who are you and why are you telling me all this?"

"It is a great story. If you don't do it, it's fine with me. Do it, like we have discussed, and it will be wonderful for you and Albai. Do a hatchet job and I guarantee CNN will look stupid and be out of Albai for years."

I knew she would discover my name in the course of her investigation. I also knew the story would be fantastic on the world stage and she did not need to say anything about me.

I was feeling better by the next morning. I decided to go home.

Yoni ran and jumped on me. Gina said, "We didn't expect you back for a few days." Tinba looked knowingly at me. Summer might have talked with her.

Tinba caught me up on everything. She rattled on and on about what a wonderful job Gina was doing with the children and how Gina had wanted to come to dinner with me. I knew it was all a lie to make me feel better. Sometimes we do not get what we want.

I cut her off, "What is your opinion on the telepathic sisters who live in the Palace?"

"They are very quiet. Some people think they are witches and can read minds. They are very smart but stay to themselves. They do not have friends and no one knows much about them. I've heard that they have separation anxieties, if they do not know where each sister is."

"They love to keep house. I am considering having them trained to be our housemaids. What do you think?"

"They would be a beautiful addition. I see the advantage. I will train them if you want."

"Thank you. The Prince will probably not let them go. But I wanted you to know."

For weeks I worked long hours and tried to get Gina to spend time with me. She had found work she loved and was getting lost in it. I don't think she even recognized my efforts to woo her -- more little gifts, flowers and offers to spend time together. Yoni felt it was her job to keep me up-beat and happy. I could never resist her flexible, wondrous body. She always seemed to sense my moods and know how to tease me.

Once there was a lump in my bed under the covers. Yoni was nude in a ball with her feet behind her head. I cuffed them and ate her struggling body to three orgasms before I released her. She bent over and examined her swollen pussy then slept on my chest. She woke me by ridding me to a wonderful morning release. She bent over again and watched my deposit drip from her gaping cunt.

Gina stayed mostly to herself and was quiet. I walked with her after dinner, "I miss you. You seem to be avoiding me. What has happened?"

"You have your projects. I have some too. You seem to have forgotten about getting us home. My projects keep my mind busy; that way I don't think as much about being trapped here. You are sought after, the center of attention and honored. The Prince gives you beautiful young women. I'm not young and I don't like knowing I am just another one of your gifts."

I had lost for tonight. As a hopeless parting shot, I offered, "Gina I am here because of you. I have not forgotten about getting us home. I have not changed. I love you and it bothers me that you feel I have let you down."

There was no way I would sleep that night. I went to see Dr. Subat's brain child, the "all night clinic." She had noticed that there were lots of out-of-work female doctors and that the hospital facilities were not used very much at night. Now it operated, 24/7, open to everyone. The lines were long at night. Generally, only women and children used the facilities. Men were still cautious. After all, the Sultan's edict was still in effect.

I was very pleased with the clinic. Birth control was under the counter but smiling women was evidence that they were getting some quality of life back. Eyeglasses were being dispensed, cuts were being stitched up and pre-natal counseling was happening again. All woman to woman, so a lot of related information was also being disseminated.

I made a few notes for our next staff meetings: 1. Why no old people at the clinic? 2. Do men come in when there is an accident? 3. Do we have an immunization follow-up program?

About four a.m. I went to my office. I had not heard from the Prince in months. He had sent me a note:

Dear Mr. Carter:

My father received many praises over the last weeks while we traveled around Albai. Many small towns have excellent water now and the local populations are working to get plumbing into their homes. I even saw some of my relatives with shovels.

Distribution of electricity seems to be lagging and the capital city has not seen much improvement from your water activities. Address these issues in our next meeting.

The sisters will be with you within a week.

Prince Tulan

I felt strange, out of sync. I didn't care as much as I should. I wasn't happy. I could fix the Prince's concerns but I could not make Gina care about me. I fell asleep on the office's couch. My sleep was fitful. In the darkness, two fingers pushed into my mouth. They tasted of Gina's pussy. Warm, soft lips kissed me. Knowing hands stripped me. She whispered she was my Gina and that she wanted me to make love to her. My tired body responded. We made love slowly, lovingly; we strained and came together. My heart filled with love for her and she slept in my arms. When I heard the office coming alive, I opened my eyes to see the beautiful body that had come to me, slipped under me and satisfied me. It was Yoni.

When the sisters arrived I had Yoni take charge of getting them settled. She had the same background and would accept them and not judge. The house sounded like a sorority house for a few days. "Yoni, why don't you show them the hospital, what Gina is doing and get them out of the house. I have work to do."

Within a few more days, Yoni asked me if they all could work with Gina one or two days a week to help with the kids. Gina had a hundred kid, per-shift, 24-hour, full daycare operating now. Mothers had to help. Tinba had made good progress polishing up the sisters and quieting the household.

Gina rejected my offer for dinner again. I had not spent any time with the sisters since they had come to The Palms. They gracefully accepted my invitation.

"Have you settled in now? Is your room all right? Do you think you will be happy here?"

They used more words aloud now. A lot more words. Often talking at once. But they smiled more and showed a lot of enthusiasm. They were shy to ask but wanted to change some design and furniture at The Palms. I gave them my notes on what I would change, told them how to prepare for a meeting with me and sat up a time in a couple of weeks for us to discuss the subject more. My former sex partner said they were happier here than anytime that they could remember but they had hoped I would spend time with them.

Their words hit me like a ton of bricks. She had hit on my weakness. Women had to want to be with me. We took desert with us to the dark, quiet hot tub. The cool evening air made their nipples stand proud as I stripped one, put her into the tub and went to the second, third and fourth. I was not hard when I got into the tub. One lovely sat by herself; I had a sister nestled close to me on each side and the one across from me had her feet between my legs, rolling my cock with her toes. Trying to be above it all, I kept the conversation going for a while. They loved having something to do and not being on "Sex Call" with nothing to say about it. I assured them, sex was a voluntary activity here.

I leaned to the sister on my left and kissed her. It was good so we kept it up and my dick grew hard. She kissed my lips and held my cock's head between her fingers and thumb while her sister's feet jacked me up and down. The left out sister moved to kiss and fondle the sibling on my right. Each had fingers in the cunt of the other. They had done this before.

The water now seemed too hot. I had them lay two, to a mat beside the tub and please each other with their best sixty-nine technique. I was free to walk about, kneel or lie down. I did all that and more as I touched, licked and kissed each one. I would turn a pussy soaked face to me, kiss its lips, taste its partner and then turn it back to its task. I would kneel behind and lick at a forgotten ass and push fingers into open cunts that were having their clits licked at the same time.

I knew something that would feel better. I started dipping my dick into the open cunts. Five or six strokes and I would pull out and move to the next one. If I got too wet, I would push into a mouth for cleaning.

The game was getting tiresome for me but three of the lovelies came, moaning into adoring mouths. My mind filled with thoughts, "Tiana did not cum, she needs more than lips and tongues. Silently, she is asking me to lead and show the others how she is different from them." Her sisters followed my thoughts. One sat across each of Tiana's forearms, leaned forward and kissed her nipples. One sister knelt above Tiana's head and nibbled at her lips and tongue. Tiana knew what was going to happen but she wanted to urge me on. Her hands went to her pussy's lips and she spread herself wide, offering herself, tempting me and challenging me.

She was wet, glistening. I wanted to taste her but that was not what she was asking me for. I reached over to her and pinched her clit lightly. She moaned into her sister's mouth. I raked the back of my short nails across her belly and down the inside of her thighs. Her hips lifted for more. I nibbled and bit at the sides of her cunt. She waited for horrible cruel unsatisfying pain. But the pain was just right. She groaned in complaint when my teeth left her.

I knelt between her legs, rubbing the head of my cock back and forth over her drying clit. It wanted to retreat. I pushed the hood away and made her take the overly sensitive abuse. Her button was cold to the touch. I sucked it. She inhaled. I sucked it harder. She rolled her hips into me.

My cock slipped easily into her sheath. Not hard, not fast. Slow, steady, knowingly and firmly, until I was seated with my hair tickling her exposed nub. I just rocked into her; held her clit down and masturbated her with the base of my dick. It was not rough enough. She helped. I got rougher. Her sisters increased their weight to hold her still. The two on her arms were using Tiana's body to rub themselves. The sister over her head was riding her own fingers.

I intentionally thought of gentle movements. I pulled out about half way and slammed hard into her. She had not expected it and loved the surprise. She was ready for the next and the next. The fourth one was twice as hard. Her body opened even more, spreading, challenging, "See you can't hurt me."

I set up a pace of long jarring strokes. She needed more. "Bite her nipples," my thoughts ordered. She groaned. I reached for her ankles and spread her wider as I slammed forward. She whimpered and started to cum. I froze and thought, "Stop." Everyone stopped. I was sure I heard, "Shit, Shit, Shit" come from her.

I thought, "Lick her" and resumed my firm long strokes. I looked down. I could see her lonely clit. My thoughts brought the sister from her lips to kneel at her side. A lovely head lay on Tiana's belly so it's tongue would have access to the little pearl. It started to lick and suck, I continued to thrust. Tiana would be ours this time. She got close again quickly but hung up again. To the sisters over her arms, I thought, "Pull her hair." Tiana got closer. To the licking, slurping, head, I ordered, "Nibble at her clit. Pinch her skin, twist it."

Tiana moaned over and over. I slapped into her cunt and it squished with every thrust. "Bite her nipples. Make it hurt."

Tiana screamed. Her sisters let up. They did not want to hurt their sister. "No, damn it, bite her. Hurt her. Do what I say or you will be beaten." They bit. Tiana screamed again, then again. She was cuming over and over. I needed a release now. "Let you cunt suck me bitch. I'm going to push my cock all the way through you. Suck me with your body."

She was still cuming when I told her sister to bite her clit and squeeze her skin even harder. Tiana screamed again and was instantly still under us. I finished pumping into Tiana, pulled out and squeezed the last of my cum out and rubbed it on her belly. I kissed each girl, thanking her and telling her that their sister needed something slightly different than they did. This was a new thought. They had thought of themselves as one. Tiana had somehow kept a secret from them.

When Tiana stirred, I said, "Go to her. Tell her how beautiful she was when she came for you and thank her for letting you help and see her."

Soon they were engrossed in each other again. I like how women can cum and cum again. I slipped away leaving them by the hot tub. Tomorrow, I had to be at the hospital early.