Saving Me From Helen

Story Info
Mother knows best, doesn't she?
7.5k words
4.19
274.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her standing there naked except for a pair of high heels. She ran her hands over her breasts and smiled at me, "You like?" I smiled back at her, stroked my cock and said, "No, I don't like, I love."

Oh baby, for a young man you sure do know the right things to say."

As she walked toward me I thought, "Thank God for trashy Southern girls. If it wasn't for one of them I wouldn't be here and loving this."

She sank down on her knees in front of me and said, "Stop playing with yourself young man. You know that's my job."

I stopped stroking myself and leaned back to enjoy what was coming. As her mouth closed around me I said, "Yes mom."

Helen was the product of one of those little hollows that surround the coal fields of Bluefield, West Virginia. Somehow she had managed to scrape up enough money (a cousin of hers later told me she got most of it on her back) for a bus ticket to Detroit. She got off of the Gray Dog in downtown Detroit with just enough money for s cup of coffee and a donut.

She had an aunt and a cousin in town that she was going to stay with. But no way to get in touch with them at two o'clock in the morning. She asked a porter at the bus station was and he directed her to the Layayette. She walked over to it and when the room clerk told her the price of the room she told him she had no money and asked if they couldn't maybe come to an arrangement of some kind. He looked her over and told her that they might be able to work something out. When Helen called her aunt the next morning she'd had five hours sleep, had $186 in her purse and was walking slightly bow-legged.

I got all this from her cousin Roxie who was trying to convince me that Helen wasn't bad, just a survivor.

"She did what she had to do to get by. She never did it again after she found a job."

The reason that Roxie was trying to sell me on Helen was because I had just dumped her. The reason I dumped her is that one of the men she had "played" with at the Lafayette had come into the restaurant where Helen worked, recognized her, and had tried to set up another "date." I wasn't there at the time, but I got the story from someone who was - my mother.

Helen's aunt picked her up, took her home and got here settled in. The next day Helen was out looking for a job and found one as a waitress in the same restaurant where my mother worked. The two of them clicked and my mother decided to play matchmaker. The next time I was in the restaurant my mother introduced us.

"She's new in town baby, hasn't had time to find a boyfriend so you better strike while the iron is hot" and she walked off leaving me and Helen to feel awkward about the situation. But Helen was extremely good looking and I dug her cute Southern accent. I started going by the restaurant more frequently and always seemed to get waited on by Helen. Eventually I asked her out and we had a good time. Soon we were dating a couple of times a week and after three months we were more or less going steady. Another six months went by and I decided to pop the question and Helen said yes. We went shopping for an engagement ring and that afternoon Helen hurried to the restaurant and showed it to my mother. My mother squealed for joy, hugged Helen, and welcomed her to the family.

One month later she was trying to break us up.

First it was, "The two of you are too young to be getting married. This is the time of life for you to get out an experience things, not tie yourself down."

When that didn't seem to do the trick she started insinuating that Helen wasn't on the up and up with me. "I know she is seeing other guys baby. Just last night while you were at work she left with one."

I'd been there before with mom. I was her baby and she apparently didn't want to lose me to someone else. Helen wasn't the first girl that mom had tried to break me away from. This time however I was in a committed relationship and I wasn't going to give up on it just because my mother was being over-protective or possessive. The more I resisted, the harder she tried and one day I'd finally had enough and I told her to give it up. Helen and I were going to be married and that was that.

"Baby, trust me on this one please. She isn't right for you. You will be making a terrible mistake if you marry Helen."

"What terrible mistake? What can be so bad?"

"She's a whore baby. She sells herself for money."

"Oh bullshit mom; that's low even for you. I've let you come between me and every other girl I've ever liked, but not this time."

"It's true baby. I talked with one of the men she sold herself to."

"I don't believe a word of it."

"He is still around baby and you can ask him yourself."

"Why would he come to you with a story like that?"

"He didn't. I overheard him trying to set up a date with her and later I told him what I'd heard and then I told him I'd like the full story since Helen was going to be marrying you. He said he was downtown one night and Helen was at the Lafayette Hotel turning tricks. He says he knows for a fact that she screwed at least five men that night besides him. He came in her for dinner one night, recognized her and was talking to her about setting up another meeting when I overheard them."

"I'm sorry mom, but I just don't believe it."

"You can ask him yourself. He has breakfast in here almost every morning. The night he recognized Helen was the first time he had ever come in for dinner and since Helen works the afternoon shift he had never seen her in here before."

"He's wrong. He must be mistaken."

"You are a grown man baby and I'm guessing that you and Helen have been naked together a time or two. He says she has a birthmark in the shape of a cat's paw on her left thigh. Does she?"

She did, but for some reason I wasn't going to tell my mother that. The fact that I didn't set the stage for what happened next.

I was having a hard time getting my head around what my mom had told me. I didn't believe it. Even though she knew about Helen's birthmark it didn't prove anything; she could have found out about it some other way. And so what if some guy offered her a ride home after work. It beat waiting on the DSR and then having to transfer at Seven Mile and wait on another bus. No.just up to her old tricks. Still, the more I thought about it the more I had to know for certain.

I asked mom who the customer was who had recognized Helen and she told me to stop in for breakfast the next day and she would point him out. The next morning I slid into the booth across from him, introduced myself and told him that I needed to know what he knew about my future bride.

"Are you sure that you want to know? People change boy. Drug addicts give up the needle and alcoholics kick the habit. No reason a hooker can't quit and live a straight life."

"That doesn't matter. I just have to know. What did she say when you tried to arrange a date with her?"

"She didn't say yes and she didn't say no, but that could have just as well been because she was my waitress and didn't want to blow her tip."

"What happened at the Lafayette?"

"I'd been out drinking with some friends and we got a little too sloshed to drive home. We checked into the Lafayette and one of the group asked the desk clerk where he might be able to find a girl and the clerk set it up. There were six of us. Be said no, that his wife would kill him if she ever found out, but the other five of us shelled out seventy-five bucks apiece and she visited each of us in our rooms."

I just stared at the man. I didn't want to believe him, but he had no reason to lie to me.

"Let me get a little personal here son. Good sex is one of the glues that makes a marriage and helps hold it together. It doesn't matter where the experience comes from, it is the experience itself that counts. You aren't going to your marriage bed a virgin, are you?"

I shook my head no.

"So why should you expect her to? What she did before she met you doesn't matter anymore than what you did before you met her."

I left his table even more confused than I had been when I sat down.

Next, I decided to see for myself what Helen did on the nights I had to work late. I did some shift trading with some of the guys I worked with and when Helen got off work I was waiting down the block watching. The first night she came out she caught the bus. The next night she left with a guy, he drove her home, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and went inside the house and he drove away. The third and fourth night it was the bus again.

I started out the fifth night knowing that I was wasting my time. Helen came out of the restaurant with the same guy who had driven her home the second night. He drove her straight home, but this time they sat in the car and talked. Then Helen leaned over to give him what I expected to be a kiss on the cheek, but it turned into a steamy necking session that ended up fogging up the windows of the car. I don't know if Helen fucked him or not because I'd seen enough and I drove away. Whether she fucked him or not did not matter because the bottom line was that when you are engaged to be married you don't sit in a car with another guy and swap tongues for half an hour. If you can do that you can just as easily fuck the guy. I drove home to get good nights rest before having my confrontation with Helen the next day.

I'd only been in bed fifteen minutes when my bedroom door opened and my mother came in to my room. She was wearing a bathrobe and I remember thinking that it was weird that she was fully made up and wearing high heels and a bathrobe at two in the morning.

"How you feeling baby?"

"Okay I guess."

"Honey, I know what you are going through and I know why. For the first time in your life you have an unlimited and steady supply of sex and it is clouding your mind to everything else. You won't accept what Helen is because that would mean you would be back to hunting for sex again. Almost every segment of society frowns on what I am going to do, but I am so certain that Marrying Helen will ruin your life that I'm going to do it anyway."

She let the robe fall from her shoulders and stood there naked in front of me. I should have said that I finally realized that what she had said about Helen was true and that I was going to end things between us, but I couldn't. Helen was a sexy girl, but standing in front of me was a sexy woman. That it was my mother didn't mean a damned thing to my cock which had leapt to attention. Mom giggled and said, I see that you are not entirely opposed to the idea."

She got on the bed with me, reached for my hard cock and said, "I'll make you forget her baby. I'll see to it that you have a steady supply of sex and you won't even have to leave the house to get it. Did Helen do this for you baby?" she asked as she bent and took me in her mouth.

It was a long night and an exhausting one. I woke up in the morning and my first thought was not, "Oh my God, what have we done," it was, "What the fuck about dad?"

I asked mom and she said, "We will just have to cool it when he is around. This is the first time that I haven't minded that he is an over-the-road truck driver. We're good until the day after tomorrow and then we will just have to work it out. You rested baby? Want to start your day out right?"

After mom left for work I spent the rest of the morning wrestling with how I was going to break it off with Helen and in the end I decided that quick and soon would be best. I called Helen, but she wasn't up yet and her aunt took a message. I told her to tell Helen that I would be there to pick her up and drive her to work. I was there a little early and as Helen got in the car she asked, "What's the special occasion?"

"Just something on my mind that I need to take care of."

"That sounds ominous."

"I guess it does at that. The thing is that I made a mistake and I need to rectify it."

"What mistake was that?"

"I picked the wrong girl to get engaged to."

Helen stared at me in silence for several moments and then, "Your mother put you up to this, right?"

"No, as a matter of fact you did. Granted that my mother did give me the information that I acted on, but you are the one who made it happen."

"Do I get an explanation or are you just going to kick me out of the car?"

"Mom overheard your conversation with Ralph and later she asked Ralph for clarification."

"And Ralph is?"

"One of the men you entertained at the Lafayette Hotel."

"Oh."

"That's it? Just "Oh?"

"I won't apologize for anything I did before I met you or explain it."

"Not even when it speaks to the kind of woman you might be?"

"Sweetie, let me give it to you cold. I'm the kind of person who will do whatever I have to do to survive. It was before I met you and I'm sorry that you found out about it and let it cloud your judgement where I am concerned."

"I'd be willing to accept that what you did before you met me should have no bearing on us now except for the fact that what you did at the Lafayette shows what you are capable of. No Helen, what you did at the Hotel is not what did in our relationship; it is what you did at the hotel in conjunction with what you did last night that ended it for us."

"What are you talking about?"

"I got off work early last night and I stopped by the restaurant to give you a ride home. I got there just as you got in some guy's car and pulled away. No biggie, right? Guys are giving you a ride home all the time. I followed you figuring that we could sit in the car and neck or maybe go to a motel, but when you got home you didn't get out of he car. I sat and watched you as you and the guy steamed up the windows to the point where I couldn't what you what you were doing anymore. You started out necking and you could have finished fucking for all I know. After half an hour I'd seen enough and I left. Don't bother with an "I can explain" because I won't believe it. I might have if it hadn't been for the business at the Lafayette, but like I said, what you did at that hotel in conjunction with what you did in that car last night speaks to the kind of woman you are. No woman engaged to be married to another man should have done what you did last night."

I pulled up in the restaurant parking lot, stopped and waited for her to get out. She looked at me without speaking for almost a full minute and then she slipped off her engagement ring, set it on the seat between us and got out of the car. She walked into the restaurant and she never looked back.

Mom was waiting for me when I got home from work. She was wearing high heels, nylons and a garter belt and that was all.

"I could tell from the way Helen was at work today that you ended it."

I shrugged and nodded a yes.

"I'm sorry baby, I know that it was hard for you to do and I do feel that it was all my fault. After all, I was the one who thought she would be right for you and got you together. Come on baby, let me try and ease the pain" and she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

I know that this is going to sound weird, but even though my mom had climbed into my bed the night before and fucked my brains out this night I couldn't get it up. I kept thinking, "This is my mother, this is wrong and I'll surely go to hell if I fuck her." Why I didn't have those thoughts the night before I don't know, but it probably had something to do with my head still trying to get around the problem with Helen and what she had done. Whatever the reason, my dick just would not get hard. Mom stroked it, sucked on it and did her best to make something happen, but nothing did. Finally she gave it up as a lost cause and cuddled up with me and we went to sleep.

I don't know what difference eight hours of sleep made, but my cock wasn't the least bit reluctant the next morning. I thought I was having an erotic dream, but what it was was my mother sucking my cock. I woke up to her head bobbing up and down on my cock and things just went from there. When I finally climbed out of bed at one in the afternoon I barely had enough strength to get dressed for work. I managed to get through my shift and when I got home I found a naked mother on my bed.

"Come on baby, we have a lot to get done tonight. Your father will be home sometime tomorrow afternoon and we will have to be good until he goes on another run."

"What about your promise to keep me in steady pussy?"

I was joking when I said it so I was a little surprised when she said, "I did say that, didn't I. Well, I guess we will just have to find a way. I hope you like sloppy seconds because your father usually can't keep his hands off me when he is home."

Mom wore me out and I fell asleep exhausted only to be awakened by one of her superb blow jobs. It was a morning filled with sex until about noon and then mom said, one more time lover and then I have to start getting ready for your father's homecoming.

The next two days were sexless for me as my father kept my mother fully occupied. The third evening my dad was home my mother asked me to run her to the store and I had the unique experience of making love to my mother on the back seat of my car in a far and dark corner of the super market parking lot. I had already cum once and was getting my second piece when mom went, "Oh my god" and her nails dug into my ass.

"What's wrong?"

"The window, the window baby, the window."

I looked up and saw two young guys standing there and watching us. Their watching turned mom on and she started screaming, "Fuck me you mother fucker, pound your mother fucking cock into me and make me cum. Fuck your whore baby, fuck your whore and make her cum."

She had never talked like that before when we made love. Just made a lot of noises, moans, little cries and grunts. She wrapped her legs tight around me and yelled loud enough to be heard half a dozen cars away, "Fuck me hard mother fucker, push it deep, fuck me like the whore that I am."

When I came and my limp dick slid out of her super hot pussy she was still looking up at the window where the two guys were still standing and watching.

"You want me to let them in the car?"

"Oh god yes. I want them, both of them, but I can't baby. Get me out of here baby, get me out of here before I do something really, really stupid."

On the way home I asked, "Do you have any boyfriends or lovers?"

"Good God no. Why would you even ask me a question like that?"

"Well, dad's gone a lot and you do seem to have an immense appetite for sex."

"Yes I do baby, but I happen to love your father and I keep myself just for him."

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow at that.

"It's true baby. I won't say I haven't been tempted, god knows that I surely was tonight when I saw those two watching, but my pussy belongs to your father." She paused for a second or so and then said, "And to you of course."

There was a silence and I think she misread it because then she said, "Your mother is not a whore or a slut young man. I know what I'm doing with you isn't right, but you are my baby and it is a mother's duty to protect her babies. I honestly feel that you marrying Helen would be a horrendous mistake and I did what I thought I had to do. It's wrong and maybe it wasn't the only or best way to break the two of you up, but I didn't think that I had a lot of time to ponder the alternatives. You don't have to baby. You could just say "Thanks, but no thanks" if you want to. Is that what you would rather?"

For an answer I pulled over onto a dark side street, parked and turned to her, "Get on the back seat you slut."

"Honestly baby" she said, as she was climbing over the seat back, "That is no way for you to talk to your mother."

Dad was home six days and mom did her best to fit me in where she could while he was home. Her theory - her reason - for climbing into my bed was to see that I got a steady supply of pussy to replace what she thought I had been getting from Helen. I never told her that even the hit or miss sex I was getting from her while dad was home was more than I was getting from Helen. In fact, before my dad got home, I was getting more from mom in one night than I got from Helen in a week. Then dad was off on a nine day run and he was no sooner out of sight when mom grabbed me.

12