Saving the Family

Story Info
A bad choice on her part.
1.9k words
2.86
112.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If the "N" word upsets you give this one a pass.

*

Her husband had left for work and the kids had been hustled off to school and Cheri was just finishing the breakfast dishes when the doorbell rang. She had no idea of who could be calling this early in the morning and since she was only in her bathrobe she made a quick check to make sure that nothing was showing and then she went to answer the door. She looked through the peephole in the door and saw a large black man. The man backed up a step and rang the doorbell again. She was surprised to see that the man was John Wheaton. John was her husbands boss and she couldn't ever remember John coming to her home, let alone at ten in the morning. She opened the door.

"Good morning Cheri. May I come in?"

Nervously she said, "Sam's not here, he's already left for work."

"I'm not here to see Sam Cheri, it's you I need to talk to."

Cheri clutched her robe tighter around her, "Me? What could you possibly want to talk to me about?"

"It's about Sam Cheri, we need to talk about Sam, and I'd just as soon not do it out here on your front porch.

Cheri hesitated a moment and then she stepped aside to let the short, fat, balding black man into her house.

Cheri led him into the living room and as soon as he was seated on the couch she said, "I'll just run upstairs and put something on. Would you like a cup of coffee while you wait?"

"No, and there is no need for you to go and change. This won't take long, I'll just say what I have to say and if things don't go the way I hope they will I'll be leaving."

Cheri sat down in the easy chair across from the fat black man and waited.

"What kind of woman are you Cheri? Are you a loving wife, a devoted mother, a woman willing to do whatever is necessary to protect her family?"

"What is this all about John?"

"It was a simple enough question Cheri. Are you the kind of woman who will do whatever has to be done to protect her family, or are you one of those women who think only of themselves?"

Cheri stared at him for a moment and then she stood up, "I think you had better leave Mr. Wheaton."

"I think you had better sit down and hear me out Cheri. If I leave now your whole world will go to hell before dark tonight." Something in his tone of voice caused Cheri to look at him and then sit back down. "That's better. I suppose the best way to do this is just lay it out for you. Sam has been stealing from the company."

Cheri stood up, anger on her face, "That's a lie, get out of my house. Get out of here now."

"If I get up and leave now Cheri you can kiss your nice comfortable life goodbye. I have all the proof I need to prove that Sam has stolen from the company and if I get up now and leave the first thing I will do when I get back to my office is call the police. Do you want to have to sell your house to come up with Sam's bail? To get the money to pay the lawyers? With Sam in jail and no paycheck coming in will you be able to feed and clothe your children? You had better sit back down and listen to me Cheri.

"I don't believe you."

"Of course you don't. Sam is your husband and as far as you are concerned he can do no wrong, but he did, and I have all the proof I need to prove it and get him tossed into prison for the next ten years."

"If that's true, why are you here telling me instead of being in your office calling the police?"

"Because I see this as an opportunity."

"An opportunity? I don't understand."

"It is really very simple Cheri. I have wanted you since Sam introduced us at the company picnic and I see this as my one chance at getting you."

Cheri's face lost most of its color as what the fat, balding nigger was saying registered on her. Before she could speak he went on, "We are back to my question about what kind of woman are you. One willing to do what is necessary to protect her family, or not. Here is the deal. It is a one time only offer and it will keep your family together. Sam will be laid off because of the economic downturn and he will be given a glowing letter of recommendation. I will sweep everything under the rug and no charges will be filed. Sam doesn't know he has been discovered and he will think he got away with it. To make things go that way all I want is a few hours of your time. It is up to you Cheri. Sam goes to jail, your comfortable life disappears and your children grow up with the knowledge that their father is a convicted felon and that he is in prison. Or not. It is your choice."

Cheri just sat there stunned, not only by what John said that Sam had done, but also by what she was being asked to do. It was preposterous to think that Sam had stolen from the company, but John said he had the proof. Good God, what if it were true? What would happen to her and the children?

"I need an answer Cheri and I need it now. I need to get back to the office so I can do what I need to do to keep what Sam did a secret. If it goes to the end of the day without being buried it will show up on the end of business printouts and once that happens there is nothing I can do."

Cheri just sat there staring at him and finally John said, "Okay, I guess you have made your choice and he got up and headed for the door. He was almost to it when he heard, "Wait!" He turned and looked at Cheri and she said, "What do I have to do?"

It wasn't as if it was something that she had never done before. She'd had several lovers before meeting Sam and she had strayed several times since they had gotten married, but before it had always been her choice. This was different. This time she was being coerced into fucking a fat, bald nigger who smelled of stale cigar smoke. Still, a cock was a cock and she was due for some strange, but it would have been nice if it could have been someone a little more appealing. The idea of the camera bothered her. John had explained that it was for his protection.

"I do not want to look up and see the police coming into my office to arrest me for rape. This tape will prove that you are willingly doing this. It is my insurance policy against you getting suddenly remorseful."

He had taped her putting on her high heels and nylons and then he had her move to the bed. "Play with your pussy Cheri. Look into the camera and finger fuck yourself."

She had done as he instructed and was not surprised after several minutes of working on her clit to feel her body start to tingle. She saw him standing by the camera taking out his cock and she was disappointed. She'd always heard that niggers had big cocks, but his was only half the size of Sam's. He dropped his pants to the floor and she had said the words that he'd given her to say.

"Come over here baby. I need more that fingers in my pussy John, I need your hard cock. Come on baby, get over here and fuck me."

She had watched him walk toward her, short stubby cock leading the way. Too bad. Since she had to do it anyway it would have been nice if John could have had something exceptional. Oh well, something is better than nothing and she opened her mouth as John walked up to the side of the bed and offered her his dick.

Cheri hated to admit it, but she had enjoyed the two hours she'd spent on her marriage bed with John. There was something to be said about short, stubby cocks when it came to ass fucking. She still couldn't believe that she had buried her head in a pillow and squealed like a pig when John had stuffed her ass. She had been thoroughly satisfied when he finally left her, but the most important thing was that her family was safe.

She was napping contentedly when the phone woke her up. "Honey? I've got great news. See if you can find a sitter for tonight because I want to go out and celebrate."

"Celebrate what Sam? What's this all about?"

"Remember when we talked about my going into business for myself? Well, I took the plunge. John started to give me a ration of shit this morning when I got to work this morning and I'd finally had enough. I told him to fuck off and then I quit. I left and called my three biggest customers and they are leaving John and going with me. I've spent most of the day renting office space, arranging for phones and setting things up. Tonight I want to celebrate so find a sitter, okay?"

"Yeah, sure Sam, I'll see what I can do."

Cheri hung up the phone and stood there staring at the wall when suddenly the phone rang again. "Hello?"

"Hi there honey cunt, miss me?"

"You bastard! You lied to me."

"Well technically I didn't. Sam did steal three of my accounts."

"But you led me to believe it was money he took and you were going to call the police."

"What can I say sweet pussy, I lied. I lied to you, I tricked you and then I fucked you. Sam might have taken three of my accounts, but I took his wife so I guess it evens out. Besides, with your help I should be able to replace those accounts in no time."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you are now my company whore. You will fuck who I tell you to, when I tell you to and where I tell you to. I have a lot of prospective customers who would love to fuck a hot piece of ass like you and I'm sure that they will be very grateful to me for setting them up with you. Then there are all my friends. Do you have any idea how much black men love to fuck white pussy? I'll see to it that you have so much black cock you might never want to look at a white one again. And then of course there is me. You will have to take very good care of me."

"You must be mad! You're crazy if you think that I will do any of that."

"Not crazy my little fuck bunny, just the guy who has a tape that I'm pretty sure that you don't want anyone to see."

Cheri stood there, phone to her ear and staring at the wall as the import of what John had just said hit her.

"Cheri? Cheri? Come on honey cunt, talk to me."