Sayyida Haddad of Morocco

Story Info
Moroccan Muslim woman meets Afro-Grenadian stud.
2.7k words
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"Sa-Sa, my friend, you must teach me how to pray," Samuel Rosewood said enthusiastically, and he pointed to the words 'Family in Faith' written on his new blue jersey, along with the description Muslim Scholars Association of the Mississauga branch of the University of Toronto. It was Islamic Awareness Week, and after much soul searching, Samuel came to the conclusion that joining the faith was the right thing to do. After taking Shahada, Samuel took the moniker Samir Al-Tawil, meaning 'tall one.'

A native of the island of Grenada, in the heart of the Caribbean, Samuel Rosewood had become interested in Islam after moving to the City of Toronto to study Law. His parents Vincent Rosewood and Ankita Shaji-Rosewood of St. George, Grenada, raised him to be a good Catholic, but that was in the water at the moment. Samuel was a changed man. A big part of his interest in the world's fastest growing religion stemmed from his friendship with a particular lady...

Samuel had always been open-minded, the product of his unique parentage and his upbringing on the island of Grenada, where people of African descent along with Indians and a few Europeans combined to form a unique nation and culture. Samuel's father Vincent Rosewood is Afro-Grenadian, and his mother Ankita Shaji originally hails from the Kerala region of India. She came to Grenada for work, and ended up staying, getting married and building a life there.

The son of a fairly unique, interracial couple, Samuel Rosewood learned to understand the nuances and complexities of the world around him at an early age. He'd always been quite curious, and spoke several languages, among them English, French, Spanish and Hindi. When he won a coveted international scholarship which saw him move to the City of Toronto, Ontario, Samuel began the journey of a lifetime. At the University of Toronto's Mississauga campus, Samuel met a unique young woman, the lovely Sa-Sa.

"My brother, it will be my pleasure," Sayyida "Sa-Sa" Haddad replied enthusiastically, and the young Moroccan Muslim woman practically squealed in delight, playfully slapping Samuel's shoulder. Passersby walking around the CCIT Atrium of the Mississauga campus of the University of Toronto paused to look in their direction. There were dozens of Muslim students of all hues in the vast hall, standing next to makeshift kiosks, tables and displays showcasing the Islamic faith in all of its diversity and glory.

"Thank you for this gift," Samuel said, and the tall, strongly built and ruggedly handsome young man nodded gently at Sayyida as he clutched his copy of the holy book of his new faith. He was looking at the beautifully bound holy book with its dark emerald cover, unaware of the intense way a certain beautiful young woman was looking at him. You are mine, Sa-Sa thought, and she flashed Samuel a sweet smile when his gaze finally met hers once more. The two friends exchanged a hug, then Samuel walked away. The cute butt on that man, Sa-Sa thought, smiling naughtily.

From the moment that Sayyida Haddad first laid eyes on Samueluel Rosewood, the young woman knew that he was indeed special. And it wasn't just the butterflies that filled her chest whenever he walked by. At first, Sayyida thought that Samueluel was a fellow Muslim, mistaking his Afro-Indian heritage for that of a Somali person. Truth be told, the Somalis were fairly common around Toronto and Samueluel looked like one of them. As it turns out, the exotically beautiful brother came from much further away than Sayyida initially thought...

On the day that Sa-Sa met Samuel, he was walking around the Atrium, on his way to his next class, and she was handing out recruitment flyers for the Muslim Scholars Association. Most of the students ignored Sa-Sa, or else they quickly trashed the flyers that she handed them. Not Samuel, he stopped and took a flyer from her, and then looked into Sa-Sa's eyes before inquiring about her faith.

"Ma'am, I'm Samuel, I hear much about Islam and don't know what to believe, since I know the media is biased, I try to keep an open mind," Samueluel said to Sa-Sa, and she smiled at him, thrilled to hear those words. There were so many people out there with negative views of the Islamic faith, and Sa-Sa grew up feeling quite defensive in the face of such intolerance. It was refreshing to meet a young man who was open-minded, and frigging cute, too.

"My brother, I'm glad you feel this way, I'm Sayyida but everyone calls me Sa-Sa," the young woman replied, and when Samuel held out his hand for her to shake, she hesitated. This cutie doesn't know about social taboos of my faith and I don't want to scare him away, Sa-Sa thought. Smiling, Sa-Sa made a fist and bumped it against Samuel's, and the brother smiled and nodded. That's how it all began...

Sa-Sa was born in the City of Agadir, southern Morocco, and moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, with her mother, Jamila Haddad, following her parents divorce. Sa-Sa missed her father Omar Haddad, who stayed in Morocco due to his position as a high-ranking member of the Royal Moroccan Army. The Haddad patriarch had risen to the rank of Colonel at the time of his divorce. Sa-Sa made a point of visiting her Baba every summer.

Growing up in the City of Toronto, Sa-Sa had to learn to navigate the pitfalls that came with being a young, Hijab-wearing Muslim woman in the most racially diverse locale in all of North America. In spite of the strong Muslim presence in Toronto, incidents of racism and intolerance against the Islamic community were all too common. People were guarded, and there was conflict between the different ethnic groups. Jamaicans often clashed with Somalis, North Africans sometimes clashed with Arabs, Arabs sometimes clashed with South Asians, and so on.

"In Grenada, we have many different races, and mixed-race people like myself are everywhere, but we do get along," Samuel told Sa-Sa, later that evening, as they walked around the downtown Mississauga core, after a long meeting of the Muslim Scholars Association. Islamic Awareness Week was always a fun time at the University of Toronto, but a lot of the Muslim activity flyers were defaced and replaced with racist graffiti, something both Samuel and Sa-Sa found disheartening.

Along with several members of the Muslim Scholars Association, Samuel and Sa-Sa spoke to the campus authorities about the incident, and there was even a police report. Samuel didn't think the Toronto police would do anything about the incident. Even with a black man as its new Chief, the Toronto Police's dislike of minorities was well known at this point.

The two friends walked close together, partly due to the bitter cold of January in the City of Toronto, and due to the fact that they were really close, almost inseparable. The day started so nicely with Samuel and Sa-Sa breezing through their morning classes, then volunteering at Islamic Awareness Week, and then this racist bullshit happened. To take Sa-Sa's mind off of things, Samuel treated her to dinner at Sunrise Caribbean restaurant, and then they went for a stroll.

"We have different races in Morocco too, Berbers, Black Africans, Arabs, and a few Europeans, but there's a lot of discrimination, that's why I prefer Toronto, we're all minorities here," Sa-Sa said, looking intently at Samuel. She remembered the way that a lot of Berbers and Arabs treated Black Africans in places like Tangier and Casablanca. The racism of her own people irked Sa-Sa.

"Why must it be this way, Sa-Sa? I am part black and part Indian, and just as human as everyone else," Samuel said, and the young man shook his head, shrugging his shoulders sadly. Although Samuel considered himself a positive and open-minded person, he'd experienced a lot of prejudice in Toronto. A lot of white Canadians didn't like people who looked like him, and some minorities, especially South Asians, considered him an oddball due to his mixed parentage. What the fuck?

"Forget what they say, Samuel, you're the best person I know," Sa-Sa replied, and Samuel turned to look at her, pausing for a moment. There was a well of sadness in his soulful brown eyes. Samuel liked to joke around a lot and acted super cool, but Sa-Sa knew when the brother was sad. What she saw in his eyes caused her heart to wince. Impulsively, Sa-Sa grabbed Samuel by the sleeve of his shirt, and stood on her tippy toes. And then she kissed him.

"Hmm, that's a nice surprise," Samuel said, a few seconds later, when he and Sa-Sa came up for air. He looked at the short, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired North African Muslim woman who'd just kissed him and smiled. Sa-Sa looked so nervous, even though she was the one who kissed him. She'd crossed the line, expressing the feelings that she'd always had for him in the best way that she knew. The ball was in his court now...

Samuel gently stroked Sa-Sa's lovely face, and then pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Overjoyed, Sa-Sa kissed Samuel back with all the passion she could muster. She'd been dreaming of him kissing her for so long. They were standing at the corner of Hillcrest and Dundas, a rather busy part of Mississauga due to the numerous businesses in the area. Yet Samuel and Sa-Sa were very much in a world of their own. They grinned at each other, giggling merrily.

"What took you so long, dummy? I've been wanting to get kissed by you since we met in September," Sa-Sa said, playfully pinching Samuel's arm, and he grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist. They continued their walk, smiling and enjoying each other's company. Passersby gawked at them, and Samuel and Sa-Sa shrugged off the stares, and continued to do their thing. Let the haters hate...

"Well, you know, a convert brother like me has to be careful with you feisty Muslim sisters, looking all soft and sweet but fiery as hell," Samuel said, laughing, and once more he kissed Sa-Sa. The two of them returned to the UTM Residence, where Samuel was staying at an outrageously overpriced one-bedroom spot, due to his international student status. Sa-Sa, who was local at this point, lived a few kilometers away but spent so much time visiting Samuel that people assumed the lived at the UTM Residence.

"What would you know about us Muslim sisters, Samuel?" Sa-Sa said, grinning, as they went into his place, and she locked the door tight behind them. Samuel looked at Sa-Sa, who seemed so tiny next to his six-foot-one, bulky self. At five-foot-five, Sa-Sa was a curvaceous pixie, one with an angel's face, a sweet smile, and a big round booty that wouldn't quit. Oh, Sa-Sa tried to hide it under those traditional long Kaftan dresses she often wore, but to no avail.

"I only know this, I cherish the one in front of me, and want to make her mine," Samuel replied, and he took Sa-Sa's small hands and brought them to his lips, kissing them each in turn. Sa-Sa grinned, blushing and then she pressed her curvy, sexy self against Sam. The brother held his breath, and in spite of his hesitation, his body reacted exactly the way Sa-Sa thought it would. Grinning, Sa-Sa grabbed Sam's butt, and he gasped, then smiled nervously.

"Hmm, you're always staring at my ass, Sam, especially when you think I don't notice, well, I like yours, too," Sa-Sa said, laughing. Sam grinned, and kissed her again, then he suddenly grabbed her and carried her over to the couch, ignoring her mock protests. Once there, they began the kisses again, and this was followed by some eager, yet sweet lovemaking.

"Gosh you're beautiful," Sam said, watching as Sa-Sa eased out of the long Kaftan dress, revealing her curvaceous body. He looked at her pretty face, her large, firm breasts, those thick, sexy legs, which looked so inviting, and paused. Sa-Sa was simply beautiful, all the more so because she didn't seem to know it. Sam noted the way she blushed when he complimented her, and smiled.

"Make me yours," Sa-Sa said, almost breathlessly, and Sam nodded, then began licking her breasts, something he'd been wanting to do for a while. As he began making love to her, he eased out of his clothes, and Sa-Sa looked appreciatively at his muscular, darker-skinned, virile form. Sam had a build akin to a boxer, only he was almost as tall as an NBA guy. Sa-Sa found him simply yummy, and couldn't wait to feel him inside of her...

Sam hadn't been with a lot of women in his twenty years upon this earth, but living in Grenada, where lovely women with raw sensuality are all too common, he learned to appreciate the female body. Sa-Sa found herself on the receiving end of that appreciation as the brother kissed her breasts, sucking on them gently while sliding his fingers between her thighs. Sa-Sa gasped as Sam began fingering her pussy. Slowly, the tension she'd been feeling began to fade, and Sa-Sa relaxed and enjoyed...

As the evening rolled on, Samuel and Sa-Sa found new pathways to pleasure while exploring one another. Sa-Sa found herself straddling Samuel's face as he ate her out, and she rubbed her breasts together and moaned softly, delighting in what he was doing to her. Samuel slid his tongue and fingers into Sa-Sa's pussy, working the lovely Moroccan gal quite nicely. Sa-Sa's screams of delight and pleasure were all the reward he needed...

"I want you inside me," Sa-Sa said, looking down at Samuel as she straddled his face, and she reached backward, stroking his long, hard dick. Samuel was uncircumcised, something she found a bit different but it wasn't a deal-breaker for her. Samuel was quite surprised when the seemingly demure Sa-Sa got up and rose from his face, only to sit on his lap, while tugging on his dick.

"Oh hell yes," Sam said, and he grinned at Sa-Sa, then reached for his wallet, pulling out an old ( but not expired ) condom he'd gotten a long time ago while visiting a health club. Rolling the condom on his dick, Sam locked eyes with Sa-Sa, and the young woman smiled wickedly, swaying from side to side on his lap. Gently he reached for her breasts, and pinched her nipples. Sa-Sa licked her lips, then grabbed Samuel's dick once more. Without further ado, Sa-Sa inserted Samuel's dick into herself, and began riding him.

"Fuck me," Sa-Sa said in a demanding tone, aware that her words weren't ladylike, and not caring one bit. Sam nodded and bucked his hips, thrusting his hard dick deep inside of her. The two of them began rocking like this, establishing a nice, easy rhythm. Sa-Sa rode Sam hard, and he held her by the hips as if to prevent her from falling. Sa-Sa screamed passionately as she got fucked, and her pussy gripped Sam's dick tightly, causing him to do some screaming of his own. It was many hours before the two lovers finally paused...

"Welcome to the faith, Samir Al-Tawil, you're mine now, and have to do as I say," Sa-Sa said, smiling as she rested her head, sans Hijab for the moment, against Sam's hairy chest. The young man smiled and gently kissed his darling gal pal on the forehead, still woozy from all the riding and fucking and sucking she'd put him through. It turns out he was right about Sa-Sa, the Moroccan Muslim gal looked soft and sweet, but she was passion incarnate...

"Yes ma'am, sounds good to me," Sam replied at last, smiling, and from the way Sa-Sa kissed him and nodded, he guessed that was the right answer. Just like that, they began another round. Later that evening, they ordered some Chinese food, with halal specifications, and watched The Daily Show With Trevor Noah on TV before more lovemaking. Sam, who grew up playing sports under the Grenadian sun, considered himself a fairly athletic young man, but Sa-Sa definitely wore him out.

Much later, Sam fell asleep in Sayyida's arms. The young woman looked at him as he slept, a victorious and rather conniving smile on her lovely face. Step one? Seduction. Step two? Conversion. Step three? A nice multicultural wedding, right after graduation from U of T. Sa-Sa wanted Sam, and her parents would have to get in line. Sam's parents, well, Sa-Sa would charm them too. Everything was going according to her plan. Happy as can be, Sa-Sa pulled the bedsheets over Sam and herself, and went to sleep with a smile on her face and a song in her heart.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Vigilante Shit Can the villain become the hero?in Loving Wives
Overmatched - Pt. 01 Couple deals with uber-rich assholes.in Loving Wives
Ivy's City A sequel to previous story Ivy's Asylum.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
He Loved Lucy He loved Lucy, but who did she love?in Loving Wives
Whispers and Murmurs He heard his wife's name.in Loving Wives
More Stories