Scapegoat

Story Info
Use a young woman as a stand-in for another's sins.
3.2k words
4.37
29.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,500 Followers

I was at a weekend party and I was, quite frankly, bored out of my skull. The company wasn't really of my generation, mainly friends of my parents. The only eligible male (the son of the house) seemed to have a down on me, acting as though I was beneath him. Probably gay.

Right now I was sitting in one of the withdrawing room, doing needlework along with Molly, my maid/companion. Why my parents had dragged me along to this weekend was beyond me. Maybe they were hoping to promote a match between me and Charles, Lord Barrington. Not going to happen.

Speaking of Charles, Lord Barrington, there he was, standing in the doorway of our secluded little room, looking at me as though I was a dog turd he'd trodden on. His faithful familiar, Danvers, was hovering behind him. What the hell did he want?

"Lady Andrea," said Charles softly, his face totally bland. "A word with you."

"How can I help you, my lord," I asked, the words polite, even if my tone wasn't. We just rubbed each other the wrong way.

"I've just been talking to Christine," Charles said, and his voice indicated that he was not happy.

Fuck. The little bitch had ratted on me. I didn't think she'd have the nerve. Come to think of it, she probably didn't. Charles probably didn't know anything. He was on a fishing expedition, trying to find out. I didn't say anything, just looking at him with mild puzzlement on my face.

"I found Christine in a little hideout she uses when she's upset. She'd been crying, even though she tried to hide it. Mind you, she didn't want to tell me what was wrong but she's very loyal to her friends. When I started accusing them of hurting her she jumped right to their defence. That's when your name slipped out. After that I did the bad-tempered big brother act and squeezed the information out of her."

Charles paused and I was thinking "Fuck, fuck, fuck. How much did she blab?" All of it, it turned out.

"Christine," said Charles, with a very nasty note to his voice, "Is half your age and half your size. Just where do you get off, slapping her around?"

"Ah, I'm sorry about that," I said hastily. "An over-reaction. She was being very rude to me. Ask Molly."

Molly was nodding her head in agreement. She'd back me up no matter what.

"I told you I squeezed the information out of her. That included the verbal exchanges and it seemed to me that she was rather restrained. This is, after all, her home, and she's free to go anywhere she wants. I think your behaviour has been most reprehensible."

Big, fat, hairy, deal. Like I was concerned with what he thought. There was nothing he could do about it, anyway. What could he do? Slap me? He was far too much of a gentleman.

I shrugged to show my complete indifference to whatever he thought. For a moment that bland smile of his failed him and he looked furious, but quickly covered up again. Score one to me, I thought triumphantly.

"You know, I seriously considered finding you and beating you," Charles said.

I shrugged again. He wouldn't dare.

"I decided not to because you are eighteen and you are the Lady Andrea. Probably an inappropriate response for someone like you. Then it occurred to me that Molly is the same age as you and, from what I've seen, your willing accomplice, and she's not Lady Andrea. She would, on the other hand, make an excellent scapegoat."

I glanced over at Molly and she was looking at me, eyes wide.

"What do you mean by scapegoat?" I asked.

"It's an old tradition. You take one person and punish them as a representative. Politicians do it on a daily basis. In this particular case I thought Molly would fit the position quite nicely."

Molly was looking horrified but I wasn't worried. He was just bluffing, trying to throw a scare into us.

"Oh, stop panicking, Molly. He'd consider it beneath him to actually beat you and even if he didn't, he wouldn't dare. Too many people about to hear and investigate. It would be scandalous."

"By a strange coincidence, all the staff are working elsewhere at the moment and this part of the house is deserted. Our guests are with my parents at the archery contest which you opted to miss. As for my considering it beneath me to beat Molly, don't let it worry you. I have no intention of doing so."

Molly was looking relieved and I must admit that I relaxed a little, but then the swine continued.

"You have met my valet, Danvers, haven't you? He does all these tedious little tasks for me."

Charles waved Danvers into the room, and both the men were smiling. They weren't nice smiles. I was feeling a little stunned. Molly was now really horrified. She jumped to her feet. I think she'd have been better off staying seated on the couch.

I'd always considered Danvers to be a fussy little man. Now it was dawning on me that his lack of size was more imagined than accurate. Charles's personality just made other people seem smaller. He was across the room and holding Molly's arm in a flash. Then he was sinking down onto the couch, taking her position on the couch, and hauling her across his knee as he did so.

I jumped to my feet, genuinely indignant.

"You can't do this," I yelled at Charles. "I'm leaving."

Apparently not. Charles caught my elbow and turned me to face Molly and Danvers.

"You will stay and watch," he said, his voice calm and smooth. "The lesson is for you, remember."

Molly was facing away from me and to my surprise Danvers had dragged both her dress and her petticoats up. Instead of giving her a beating through her clothes I found myself looking at Molly's bare bottom. My face was scarlet with shock. I hated to think what Molly was feeling.

I really hated to think what Molly was feeling when Danvers' hand landed on her bottom with a sharp crack. Molly squealed and when his hand was lifted I could see a red handprint on Molly's cheek. Then his hand came down again, leaving a matching handprint on the other cheek.

All I could do was thank god that Charles had the decency to respect my rank and not beat me. I'd have died. Danvers was grinning like a loon as he beat Molly's bottom, while she wriggled and squealed and her bottom got redder and redder. I flung a quick look at Charles and he was just looking amused.

After what seemed like ages to me, and probably even longer for Molly, Charles said, "Enough, Danvers," and Danvers finally stopped beating poor Molly.

I expected Danvers to just push Molly off his lap and get up. What he actually did was move Molly around so that she finished up standing but bent over the couch, her dress and petticoat still tucked up around her waist.

I was thinking what the hell, and thought it even more when Danvers started undoing the buttons to his trousers. My god! Just like that he drew out what I shall politely call his male parts. I'd lived a rather sheltered life and had never really seen one before, although I knew men were different. It suddenly seemed to me that it was a huge difference.

"What's he doing?" I demanded.

"He's going to calm her female nerves by screwing her," Charles said softly. "It's quite traditional to do so after you beat a woman. It helps let her know who the master is."

"He can't do that to Molly," I protested.

"He's not. He's actually doing it to you. Molly's just the scapegoat, remember. It's your punishment."

"Oh, no, he's not. He's not using that thing on me, even if Molly is my proxy. I absolutely refuse to let him."

"I see. Hold it Danvers."

"Sir?"

"Lady Andrea says you can't screw Molly as a proxy for her. She doesn't think it's right for you to act as though you're screwing her."

"Ah. I see. Well, sir, can I screw Molly on my own behalf? She is ready and waiting for me."

Molly's "No, I'm not," was ignored by Charles, who simply said, "By all means. She probably needs it by now."

With that Danvers stepped closer to Molly and I could see him poking his erection against her. It seemed to bounce off her soft parts a couple of times and then it was going into her while Molly squealed and wriggled.

"What's he doing," I protested. "I said he can't do that."

"No. You said he can't do that pretending it's you he's doing it to. He's doing it to Molly because he wants to do it to Molly. She doesn't seem to be resisting too hard."

He was right. Molly's protest did sound a little weak, and it looked to me as if she was lifting her bottom and pushing back against Danvers. And that thing of his was just sinking all the way into her until I couldn't see it any more.

Danvers started pulling his erection out of Molly and then pushed it back. Molly, I noticed, didn't seem too distressed about what he was doing. In fact, she seemed to know exactly what he was doing, and her bottom was bobbing up and down in time to his thrusting.

"Why's she bouncing like that," I asked. "And why does he keep pushing it in and taking it out. Why doesn't he just stick it in and leave it."

"She's bouncing like that because she finds it increases her excitement. He keeps putting it in and taking it out because it's fun."

"I didn't need to know that," I muttered. "I shouldn't even be looking at this let alone asking questions."

"On the contrary," said Charles. "Watching and asking questions is how you learn things. Things you'll now need to know seeing you refused to let Danvers use Molly as your proxy."

Eh? What did that mean? I looked at Charles suspiciously. Then I looked at him in shock. He'd undone his trouser buttons and his own thing was sticking out.

"Charles! What do you think you're doing?" I asked, a very nasty sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Well, seeing as you're not being screwed by proxy, I'll have to actually take you myself," Charles drawled, his face still having that same bland look.

Was he kidding or not? He had to be. There again, that thing of his was right there where I could see it.

I searched for the right words to say but found myself tongue-tied, while Charles was now pulling me over to the couch. As soon as we got there he was pushing me forward to lean on it, and I found myself bracing my hands against the couch. Just the way Molly was standing, I realized.

I'd been embarrassed by what Danvers was doing to Molly, but that was sort of a second hand embarrassment. Now, oh my god, Charles was lifting my dress and my petticoats, pushing them up around my waist, and I was really and truly embarrassed and this time for me. He could see my ankles and my legs. God, he could even see. . . My mind boggled at the thought and I wouldn't even consider it.

His hand came up between my legs and pressed against me. I was suddenly aware of how hot I felt down there, funny feelings deep inside me. I glanced desperately over at Molly, wondering if I should ask her what I should do. She was still making funny little sounds, her bottom bobbing up and down, but she was also looking at me with what seemed like anticipation on her face.

I hastily looked away from her, staring blankly at the wall, feeling Charles rubbing his hand against my female flesh. It felt so strange. It felt even stranger a short time later. He seemed to be stretching me apart and then something was pushing against me, pushing into me.

Remembering how Danvers had pushed into Molly I knew what was happening and I almost screamed. Charles erection was taking me. I could feel it edging its way in and my body seemed to be resisting. I gave a small scream when I felt a sudden sharp pain and Charles was suddenly sliding deeper into me. Oh my, I knew what that meant. He'd just stolen my virginity.

At that point I put two and two together and got Molly was no virgin, the bitch. She'd known exactly what to do and hadn't let out even a peep when Danvers took her. (Except for some token protests that seemed more like encouragement now that I thought about them.)

At that point I dismissed Molly and her perfidy from my mind. My attention was being drawn to a simple little fact. (Not so little, either, from the feel of it.) Charles was in the process of ravishing me. I could feel him moving steadily up inside me, seeming to be taking over my body. This was the point where Molly had started pushing towards Danvers, helping him. I couldn't see why she bothered. Charles seemed to be able to stick it in without any help from me.

Charles just kept going deeper and deeper. He seemed to be taking his time but how could I tell? I had no idea of how much of him there was to stick up me. Was what I saw sticking out of his pants all of it or was there more to come? From the feel of it, there had been more hiding somewhere.

What did I think of this embarrassing attack on my person? Apart from the outrage and embarrassment, that is? Now that I was considering what Charles felt like, it didn't feel too bad. Different, but not different bad. Maybe even different good. I waited and Charles kept on pushing.

I knew he was finally in me when I felt his loins pressing firmly against my bottom. Just the thought that my bottom was bare and that he was pressed against it sent a new wave of embarrassment through me. How could this possibly be happening to me?

Another thought. Danvers had been moving in and out of Molly. Was Charles going to do the same to me? I found out pretty fast. He suddenly pulled halfway out and then pushed it back in fast, me giving a loud squawk of shock. I heard him give a small laugh and then he did it again. Pull back, rush back in, squeal.

Instead of continuing I felt him leaning over me.

"Remember Molly and your questions? You're supposed to be pushing to meet me. Not squealing with outrage."

That was easy for him to say. He wasn't the one having a truncheon stuck up her. Still, Molly did seem to have been having an easy time of it. Still was, to hear her enthusiastic squealing. Charles pulled back and then pushed forward, moving more slowly this time, and I gritted my teeth, summoned up my nerve, lifted my bottom and pushed towards him.

OK, so it did feel a little easier doing that. I continued to push to meet him, and Charles kept moving nice and slowly so I could match him easily. Actually, I have to admit that doing it like that felt quite nice. I could sense strange feelings gathering inside me and I liked them. I was breathing hard, concentrating on what was happening, having to work a little harder as Charles slowly increased his speed.

Charles kept on going and I was wondering how long this would go on. I was vaguely horrified to find out I didn't care, because it felt good. I liked what he was doing to me. Where I had been pushing against him because it seemed what I should do, I was now pushing hard, wanting him to fill me, bringing all those lovely sensations.

I could hear myself making little grunting sounds each time he slammed home, eager for him to take me. My body was now just a bundle of excited nerves, all of them crying out for more, exulting in each thrust. He was moving faster and faster, and I was practically bucking in my effort to keep up with him.

I was astounded when my world finally came apart. My whole body was wracked with an explosion of feeling. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. I shrieked and shuddered, my entire being just trembling and shaking as these feelings just swept over me in repeated waves. I was aware of Charles holding my hips tight, his erection hammering me hard, seeming to jerk about inside me, wetness splashing deep inside me.

When the world coalesced into an understandable whole again, I found that I was still leaning against the couch but my clothes were neatly in place. I was feeling a little dazed, not sure what had happened. Actually, I was sure. I'd been thoroughly ravished, by Charles of all people.

I straightened up, turned around and sat down. Charles was now leaning casually against the door, looking at me. Danvers had made himself scarce, probably loitering out in the passageway. Molly was sitting at the other end of the couch, looking completely innocent. I hope her bottom hurt.

"I trust, Lady Andrea," Charles said softly, "that you will remember that my sister is off limits. If you want to pick on anyone, try someone your own age. That way we'll all be a lot happier."

What could I say? Nothing, really. I pointedly ignored him, picking up my sampler and continuing with my needlework, showing that his opinion meant nothing. He seemed satisfied, however, and quietly left.

Turning, I gave Molly a baleful look. She got a word in before I could say anything.

"You don't say anything about Danvers screwing me and I won't say anything about Charles serving it up to you. Deal?"

I glared at her, but she had a point.

"Deal," I snapped, stabbing my sampler quite viciously.

As I stitched 'home sweet home' into that stupid sampler I couldn't help but wonder. Was Charles likely to ravish me again if I annoyed him and if so, how much annoying would it take? Also, what would it be like if he took off all my clothes so that I was naked before he ravished me? If Molly wasn't a virgin when Danvers took her, when did she lose her virginity and who to?

"Ah, Molly," I ventured. "Oh, never mind," I said when she turned to look inquiringly at me.

"Um, assuming that you weren't going to ask me about Danvers, I think the answer to the question you want to ask is, your father."

I say bolt upright at that. My father had deflowered Molly?

"Tell me about it," I said, eager for the details. "I might be able to use this to blackmail him. He's scared rigid of mother."

"Well," said Molly. "It was like this. . ."

Ashson
Ashson
8,500 Followers