Scared Camper

Story Info
Don't go camping if you're afraid of storms.
2.1k words
4.24
55.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

I'd gone camping with a couple of mates. We were getting in some fishing and a bit of riding on our dirt bikes through the back trails before some governmental asshole decides they're too dangerous and bans them.

There were several other tents scattered around at the camp site. Generally they were occupied by a couple or a group of friends, but there was one there that was occupied by a single woman. It was a very nice two man tent, and the reason she was there alone is because she had an asshole for a boyfriend.

That's not my estimation of him. It's hers. She'd arrived during the afternoon and set up camp and then hung around waiting for lover-boy to arrive. After a solitary dinner she finally managed to get him on the phone and I couldn't help but hear her part of the conversation.

Boiled down, the way she saw the situation was this. He had insisted that they go camping for the weekend, even though she didn't want to. He had insisted that they travel separately, so that she'd have time to set up camp before he arrived. (Lazy bastard in my books.) Now he was saying he couldn't make it tonight and would try to get there tomorrow.

What did he mean try? Would he be there or not? Probably not, as something had come up and he'd probably be busy all weekend. She should just enjoy her camping trip and not worry about him.

That's the point where she told him what an asshole he was and the quality of the conversation deteriorated.

Actually, the quality of her conversation with the boyfriend wasn't the only thing to deteriorate. So did the weather. The weather bureau had forecast the possibility of some light showers overnight, but that didn't worry me and my mates. A bit of mud makes trail bikes more fun. It doesn't hurt so much when you come off.

The Weather Bureau must have got it wrong, because the clouds that were gathering were big and black and it looked as though we were in for quite a storm. As you can imagine, dusk came early and it wasn't long before it was pitch black outside. No moon and no stars, the only light available coming from the flashes of lightning overhead.

I took a quick walk before I intended to retire, to attend to natures call, and was wandering back to our tent when there was a really vivid flash followed by a nice loud clap of thunder that seemed to shake the ground.

I could have sworn I heard a scream when the thunder sounded, so I stood still for a moment, listening. I could hear this whimpering sound, like a puppy in distress, so I moved in the direction of the sound to see what the problem was.

The problem was the woman in the tent alone. I could hear her whimpering in there, and she sounded scared out of her mind. Maybe she didn't like storms.

She had some sort of light on in the tent, which made it easy for me to spot the front of it. I unzipped and stuck my head in. (In case you're wondering, no, I didn't knock. Not too easy to do on a canvas tent that's flapping in the wind.)

The young lady was curled up in a ball on top of a sleeping bag, wearing flannelette pyjama with a Mickey Mouse motif. Very cute, I thought them.

"You OK?" I asked, which was a silly question, really. It was bloody obvious that she wasn't.

Her eyes popped open and she looked over at me and screamed again.

"Don't you touch me," she shrieked. "Go away."

Oh, brother, just what I needed. A terrified and semi-hysterical female. There was no way I could just leave her there to panic. I eased into the tent.

"Take it easy," I told her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not even going to touch you. It's just that you seem a bit scared and look as though you need someone to sit with you during the storm."

The fact that I hadn't tried to grab her seemed to relieve her a little. That and the fact that there was someone actually there and she wasn't alone in the storm.

"I'm fine," she muttered, sitting up. "I'll be OK. You don't need to stay, although it's kind of you to offer."

"Yeah, I can see that," I said. "I think I'll wait for some more thunder before I make any decision."

"No, don't," she said quickly. "I'd rather you left."

"Why?" I asked.

She glared at me.

"Because you're a man and men only have one thing on their minds. There's no way I'll be able to relax while waiting for to decide to pounce on me."

That was giving it to me straight. I'd noticed earlier that she was a cute little thing, and the Mickey Mouse pyjamas only made her cuter. A very cuddlesome little thing.

"You wrong me," I told her, all injured innocence. "I had no intention of pouncing on you."

And I hadn't. I'd just wanted to make sure she was OK, but now that she'd brought the subject up. . .

"If it's all the same to you, I think I'll just sit here until the main storm has passed. And before you say anything, I'll ignore any suggestions that you might make suggesting I go away. Don't worry. It probably won't last long.

By the way, I'm Peter. And you're. . .?"

"Susan," she mumbled, "and I'd rather you just left."

I just grinned at her and before she could say anything else lightning flashed again and the earth shook from the thunder.

Scared of thunder or lightning or possible both. Susan just squealed and flung herself at me, burying her head against my chest and throwing her arms around my neck. I could feel her trembling. She didn't even notice that her pyjama bottoms and panties seemed to fall off. She just clung to me, trembling.

Being a gentleman, I didn't mention the way her clothes had seemed to come adrift. I just ran my hands up under her top and started massaging her back, soothing her.

After a few moments she pushed back away from me.

"OK," she sighed. "I'm a bit of a wimp. But you can't stay. I don't know who you are and I'm not having a strange man in my tent all night. Anything could happen. I wouldn't be able to sleep from worrying."

"You worry too much about things," I told her. "Look at it logically. If I stay there are four possible outcomes. One, nothing happens and I depart peacefully in the morning. Two, you decide you want to sleep with me. Three, I seduce you. Four, I ravish you.

I assume you don't want to sleep with me right now?"

I laughed at Susan's emphatic refusal.

"In that case, you probably don't want to be seduced?"

Another refusal, just as emphatic as the first.

"Then either I would have to ravish you or leave you alone. If I leave you alone you'd probably stay up all night worrying that I was going to jump you, so for your own peace of mind I really should just ravish you right now. Then it's over and done with and you can relax for the rest of the night."

The impeccable logic I displayed failed to impress Susan. She suddenly realised that she was still being held by me, my hands still rubbing her back. She pushed against me, trying to get free.

"Thanks for the offer," she said, "but I'll pass. Go find some other woman to practice your charms on."

I didn't release her. Instead, I ran my hands down her back and over her bottom, taking hold of her cheeks. Susan blinked, suddenly becoming aware that she'd lost her lower clothing and not able to understand how.

"It was when the thunder went off," I told her. "You jumped at me so fast you must have jumped right out of them."

I won't say what she said to that suggestion. She actually had the gall to suggest that I must have helped to push them down. I was hurt. I gave her a spank on her pretty little bottom.

"Really, such language," I gasped. "And from a pretty young thing such as yourself."

Susan repeated herself, further shocking my sensitive ears, and demanded that I let her go. Now!

Instead, my hands stared caressing her bottom, moving steadily towards areas that she didn't want me to approach. She tried to wriggle but wasn't really in the right position to do so. All she achieved was to rub herself against me.

She squealed when my hand eased between her legs and started stroking her. She also called me a few more names, which I manfully ignored.

Leaning forward against her I slowly compelled her to lie back down on the sleeping bag with me leaning over her, one hand playing down below while the other started undoing the buttons on her pyjama top.

Susan continued to wriggle under me, slapping at my hands and trying my patience, but nothing I couldn't handle. As soon as her pyjamas were open I started paying some attention to a very nice pair of breasts. Not over-abundant, but a nice handful.

Susan wriggled and squealed while I paid some serious attention to her body, warming it up for things to come. I could feel the heat coming from inside her and she was already quite wet, even if she didn't seem to appreciate my attentions.

Along the way I was able to drop my own trousers, and Susan now had a firmer idea of what was in store. After a while I moved properly between her thighs, poised ready for entry, but holding off for a bit, waiting.

I didn't have to wait long. There was another flash, followed by rolling thunder and Susan screamed and grabbed at me, neatly spitting herself against my cock as she did so. We were already moving together before Susan caught on to what she'd done.

"You rotten bastard," she stormed at me. "You did that deliberately. You took unfair advantage."

Maybe I did, but it didn't seem to stop her from enthusiastically meeting my cock as it drove into her. The awareness of me inside her and what my cock was doing to her was more than enough to drive out a little thunderstorm raging around her, and Susan responded magnificently.

We had settled into a mutually satisfactory rhythm almost from the word go, and we banged along very nicely. Susan felt absolutely marvellous wrapped around my cock and moving with me, and from the squeaks and squeals coming from her as we merged, Susan was quite satisfied with our progress. She was so engrossed in what we were doing that she didn't even flinch at the next lightning strike and thunderclap.

We weren't in a hurry. By mutual accord we seemed to agree to take our time and let things build gradually. And build they did. I could feel my own tensions slowly increasing, and the way Susan was starting to twist about under me, her tensions and excitements were rapidly climbing.

I started moving faster, driving in harder, while Susan started to gasp, pushing up to meet me, determined to reach her climax. I pounded in harder and harder while Susan was squealing, her legs wrapped around me and her arms almost throttling me she was clinging so tight.

When I finally let loose, Susan screamed, the sound lost in the crash of more thunder, and then she was shuddering and convulsing in her own climax.

I just lay there afterwards, holding her, still engaged. Susan finally gained enough composure to speak.

"You're a rotten swine," she grumbled. "I suppose you're feeling pleased with yourself for taking advantage of a helpless woman."

"I am," I assured her. "And now that you've been taken advantage of and nothing else can happen, you can go to sleep, ignoring the storm."

To my surprise, she did just that. Her eyes closed and she seemed to sag a little, snuggling close to me. I decided that her boyfriend wasn't only an asshole (her opinion) but an idiot.

Eventually I also dropped off to sleep. When I woke the storm was gone and dawn was breaking. Susan was sound asleep and didn't even stir when I arose and left.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers