Scared Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I was back to concentrating on his dick, and I felt more than just a dribble of slick juice in my mouth. Once again in was very different than Monty, but it made me drool just the same, and it sent me round the bend into frenzy even more so than Monty's taste had. I had a clear goal, I wanted him to come, and I was pressing on to victory. He made a keening noise as I went on a full-fledged assault on his cockly senses, and the flow increased, and the taste got stronger. I was afraid he wasn't going to shoot at all, just dribble voluminously like this for a while. I felt a little pang of disappointment.

But then he began muttering something like "aye, aye, aye" and a mighty quiver went though his cock like the vibration a subway train makes when it is leaving the station. The head swelled so thickly and so fast that it practically lodged itself in my throat, and I felt for a moment like a fish that had swallowed a lure, and couldn't spit it out. And then a huge gush of hot come flew into my mouth, and the last thing I wanted to do was spit it out. It was sweet and sour and hot and salty and soothing and exciting, all at the same time. I realized that milk was an appropriate nickname, steaming hot buttermilk. I swallowed it and felt the hot wave pass down my throat. A half pint of milk, it felt like, more than Monty had given me in three tries! And then he shot again, even more, and again even more still. I knew his balls were huge, but I had no idea he could produce this kind of volume, and it came with such force that his prostate gland must be rated at several horsepower. When his second spurt hit the back of my throat I came like a rocket myself. I then sucked him dry like a starving calf, also an appropriate metaphor.

"Madre de Dios!" he exclaimed. He tried to pull back, but I was clamped on him like a vacuum vise, determined to get him hard again. I succeeded easily, and found ways to concentrate my tongue on his glans and slit, since I couldn't get to the sides of it anyway. He groaned and grabbed my head and fucked hard, not trying to force it down my throat, which would have been impossible, but certainly maximizing his sensations and communicating perfectly his urgency. I grabbed his ass cheeks like Monty had taught me and kneaded them like two loaves of brown bread. He grunted and came again, and I pulled his butt cheeks apart and this time I was ready for the volume, and sucked it down just as fast as he could produce it, which was still at a very impressive rate. I felt a sense of power and calm, and I knew he would not forget what I could do.

He finally pulled himself free and sat on the bunk, almost losing his balance; his brown face had turned white as a ghost. He gasped for breath, and looked at me with wild eyes, and then smiled.

"Monty doesn't know the half of it, does he? If you come back, I will teach you to take my whole enchilada from behind, and you will know pleasure like you have never imagined."

I appreciated the sentiment, but I felt certain that his cock could never get all the way up my ass without killing me. He got dressed and walked out, Mr. Macho again. Perhaps it was for the best. I washed up again and drifted off to sleep, until the door banged open again and Monty walked in, tossed me the bag with my clothes and shoes, waited until I put them on, and then walked me out to the reception area. The guard gave me my car keys and then buzzed me out through the same door that had startled me so much on Friday afternoon. Monty tipped his hat and said "Y'all come back now, you hear?" and the door shut, leaving me standing on the little wooden deck.

I went down the ramp and walked across the parking lot back to my rented Chevy. I started it up and the clock on the dash said 10:30 AM. I guess they let me out early. There was a 1:30 flight through Chicago back to Boston, but I had signed up for a late afternoon flight that went direct to Logan. I drove to airport automatically, turned in the car, checked in early, asking for an upgrade to a first class seat, and got it. I went to the airline frequent flyer club. My carry on had a suit and tie and socks and underwear, and my toilet kit. I took a shower in the bathroom the airline club provided, shampooed my hair and shaved and put on my suit, and was suddenly back in my professor uniform, putting my carryon bag into one of the lockers provided. I felt strangely relaxed and comfortable. Since by now it was past noon, I went to the little bar and got a double scotch, with some ice, and sat back to survey the traveler's lounge.

It was fairly empty on this early Sunday afternoon. Two guys sat in opposite corners, each arguing with someone on the cell phone, loudly enough for me to hear their side of the conversations clearly. A couple sat near the window, the man watching the planes take off and land, and the woman reading a magazine and looking bored. A nice looking woman about 30 strolled in and ordered a drink too. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Normally I am less than perfectly comfortable in most social situations, but I was now so relaxed that I just looked at her calmly.

She leaned toward me and said "Were you at the Merchandise Mart yesterday?"

I smiled. "No, but maybe I should have been."

For me it was wistful reflection and perhaps the expression of a little regret, but she took it as a complement. She smiled again. "I'm Emily, Emily Beresford." I took her hand and shook it briefly, and introduced myself, volunteering that I was on my way back to Boston. She twisted on her stool and put something in her purse, I couldn't help but notice that she had a fine figure to go with her pretty face, and I was surprised and gratified to learn that my cock noticed her, too.

"I travel a lot; I am in fashion, and visit a lot of boutiques and department stores that carry our line of clothes."

I smiled again, so relaxed that I was almost goofy, so I said the first thing that popped into my mind. "I might have inferred from how attractive you are that you were a model, or perhaps a pharmaceutical sales rep."

She smiled again. "One of my friends used to do that, but I could never stand to date Doctors!"

"I thought that was what every mother wanted for their daughters?"

She laughed. 'Not for me. Physicians have too much of a God complex, yet are often sexually insecure, and that's a turn off." She leaned into me and spoke softly, almost conspiratorially. "I like a man that is a little more open minded and intellectually oriented. What do you do?"

I laughed. "I am a newly hired professor at Harvard, but I am actively working on being more open minded." She smiled warmly, and then said, 'I have to go make a few phone calls. I come to Boston often. Perhaps next time I come I could call you and we could have dinner?

I gave her my card. "I think I would really enjoy that, Emily. We can explore how open minded we really are!"

She smiled widely. "It's a date." The she walked away, swaying very attractively. I watched her disappear into one of the little carrels where you could charge your laptop and have some sound proofing around you.

Suddenly my eye focused on a tall man about 40 in a military uniform that had just come into the lounge. He walked with a confident step, and he made eye contact with me and smiled. I found myself wondering what he looked like without that uniform. I guess it was a brave new world for me.

They served drinks and nice meal in first class, and during the three hour flight I made some notes about my new business venture. One thought led to another, and I had several ideas for revenue enhancement. I also realized how lucky I had been to choose Monty and Picardo for the initial group of employees. They had qualifications that were certainly not detailed on their resumes. Even though they were very happy with the arrangement, I did not want to be so dependent on just two key employees to keep up my cash flow. I sketched out a plan to start at least two more 'facilities' in the US, and a further expansion into Europe and the Caribbean. I would have to be much more involved in choosing the next set of key employees, and be ever diligent to make sure the customer experience was excellent. That might require a lot of 'hands on' research but I suppose that's the price of success!