Scene 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This turn of events obviously took George by surprise too as he moved the camera to new and more interesting angles. It was suppose to be a standard shot from the side as we fucked with her on top. Instead it was now the other way around and our hands were going wild. Natalie clutched the back of my head and kissed me furiously. Meanwhile, my hand was still lingering over her vagina. I slowly slid my finger into her. Natalie shut her eyes and exhaled long and hard. My leg was in the way so no one could see what I was doing. They just thought she was being a good actor as oppose to having someone stick their fingers inside of her. She moved her other hand to stop me before I started to full on finger fuck her. Which I may very well have done had she not stopped me. She accidentally grazed my penis along the way and for a second, she let her fingers linger over it. We both stopped. Our lips were still touching but our eyes were wide open and looking at each other. Out of the corner of my eye I could see George gesturing for us to continue. I think Natalie did too. She gripped my penis and slowly slid her hands off of it before she begun to cry out in pleasure again. I just pretended to start thrusting. After several moments, Natalie starting faking an orgasm. She did a fantastic job at it. Part of me actually believed it. She even clutched my ass and pulled me into her groin causing the length of my penis was pressing up against her vagina. That definitely wasn't in the script or story boards. We eventually just settled down as I rolled to the side. Natalie quickly pulled the sheets up to cover herself.

'Uh...cut,' George said.

I looked at him and I could tell he was not only surprised it also got a kick out of it. He made his way back slowly to the monitors while mumbling the usual "good job guys". He sat down and composed himself before talking to the crew about lighting other crap. Meanwhile, Natalie and I lay frozen in bed next to each other both staring at the roof. I looked over at her, she did the same. For a long time, we just stared at each other saying nothing. What can you say after that? Eventually she said very quietly.

'That was good.'

I just nodded. George eventually came back and handed us our clothes and said rather enthusiastically,

'Take two guys. Get dressed. And then we'll do it from the top when you're ready. That was really good. Do it exactly the same. Perfect,' he said excitedly.

Natalie pulled the sheets up as high as possible and hid underneath as she put her clothes back on. I decided to do the same. Not because I didn't want anyone to see me with my clothes off but just because I could catch another glimpse at her before we started up again. Once we were under the sheets, we looked at each other again. I could only see her silhouette but it was enough to know she was looking right at me. What I did next surprised even myself. I reached over and grasped her breast. When she didn't do anything, I slowly stroked her side and moved my hand down to her ass and then her thighs. I decided to pull my hand back up and along the way, my fingers glided over her vagina and came to a rest between her breasts. She moved to grasp my hand and held it there for a moment. Her heart was beating quickly. After a few seconds she pushed my hand away and put her clothes back on. I did the same. When we came out from under the covers, George and the crew were still focussed on the lighting to notice what had gone one under the covers. She looked at me once more, she was blushing, a look of embarrassment on her face. But at the same time I saw a smile starting to creep into her face as she climbed out of bed. She was fully clothed to start the scene again. I smiled, I knew they weren't going to stay on her body for long.

***

We did 3 more takes of the scene before moving onto other ones. Natalie and I were more subtle the next few times and I stuck to the script. It wasn't as full on and seeing as we were sticking to the story boards as oppose to the first time, George didn't say anything even though I knew he wanted a repeat of that first take. Natalie and I didn't talk much between takes. I didn't know whether it was because she couldn't think of anything to say or whether she was embarrassed and didn't want to talk to me. We got the rest of her nude scenes out the way that night and then filmed and bunch of random night time scenes. We didn't finish until about midnight. The crew was exhausted, most of them left pretty quickly. I talked shop with George for a few minutes before we parted ways. I was about to approach the studio car that was waiting for me when I spotted a second one still parked out front. I recognised it instantly as Natalie's due to the fact it was a considerably nicer car than the rest of ours. I threw my stuff into the backseat and told the driver to wait. I looked around and spotted her standing alone on the beach in front of the house. I slowly approached her. She stood still, looking out at the ocean dressed in a thick jacket and scarf.

'Cold out tonight,' I said.

She turned around and smiled. 'It's freezing.'

I was relieved to see we were still on friendly terms. I was half expecting to get the silent treatment. I stood next to her and we just stared out at the sea. I looked at her. Natalie's beautiful features bathed in moonlight. She looked at me. Smiles on both of our faces. Suddenly she said,

'I know this is all very romantic and everything but we're not kissing.'

I laughed. 'We've done enough for one night,' I remarked.

She laughed out loud. 'Have we?'

I looked at her. A bemused smile on my face. She looked at me seriously before saying,

'I'm just saying you know, it gets lonely in my hotel room at night.'

It took me several moments to process what she had just said. She laughed again, this time more quietly.

'Shit, I'm sorry, that slipped out,' she stammered.

She turned to me and grasped my arm. 'Ignore what I just said. Goodnight Jim.'

'Goodnight Natalie.'

She walked back to her car. I turned and watch her go. She turned back for a second and smiled. I had idea what it meant. Probably just a goodbye smile I thought. Nothing more.

***

'You didn't follow up on that?!' Tom said in disbelief. 'There is no bigger signal from a girl than that. She basically just said "let's go back to my place and fuck". What kind of a man are you?!'

I'd been giving Tom the low-down on last night in his trailer. So far he's gone from being very impressed with me to very disappointed. Obviously, his reaction right now was the latter. I just took comfort in the fact that I took advantage of scene 29 quite well and my trailer was obviously much better than Tom's despite the fact he's the Assistant Director.

'What was I suppose to do? Show up at her door at 1 am.'

'Yes! That would be a start.'

I looked at my watch. 'You know, we were suppose to be on set 5 minutes ago.'

'Fuck that, we're not the main crew. All we're doing is filming more reaction shots and you eating breakfast. I want details let's go.'

'I told you everything. Filmed the scene. Didn't talk much during the rest of filming. But we seemed alright afterwards and then she said that thing about being lonely in her hotel room which she retracted immediately. And besides, just because I felt her up during the scene, doesn't mean that'll translate to real life. I don't have a chance with her.'

'Portman was rumoured to be dating Sean Penn. And I say this with every ounce of heterosexuality in me, you Jim, are significantly better looking than Sean Penn.'

'You really think she's that vain Tom?'

Tom picked up his fold-up chair and walked out of the trailer. 'Why not? I am.'

I followed him out onto the studio lot. It was busy this time of day. 'So what do I do now?' I asked.

'What you do is get over to the makeup department and tell them to hurry. We're late and you still looked like shit,' he said suddenly in director mode.

'I meant with Natalie.'

Tom laughed and waved at someone in the distance, who I'm pretty sure was Russell Crowe, before he answered my question.

'Ship has sailed my friend. You've missed a golden opportunity to bed Natalie Portman. Unless of course you manage to win her heart over the proper way with the 3 or so days left of filming you have. Or maybe George decides he'll need another sex scene during the script re-writes in which case you can leap frog over all that relationship crap and do it the proper way and not missing the biggest fucking signal and girl can give you like last night.'

'You finished ranting?' I asked.

He slapped me on the back. 'Get to makeup. Be on set in 10 minutes.'

***

I didn't see Natalie that day. She and George were at the beach house again filming more scenes. Tom told me that they wouldn't be back till about 10 at night. I was toying with an idea. Going to her hotel room when she finished up. Maybe it's not too late to light up those fireworks that were set up during the sex scene. Of course I'm basing this plan off of Tom's belief that a sex scene is a perfect way to bypass romance and head straight into the bed with your co-star. I guess it kinda made sense.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Finished filming for the day at 3. Had drinks with Tom and Russell Crowe after that. He and Tom apparently worked together in the past. Russell's a hell of a guy. Anyway, at about 6 o'clock, I headed back to the hotel for a quiet night. It was there that I debated whether or not to head to her hotel. There was a very strong possibility that if I did, Natalie would just be freaked out and we'd be talking awkwardly for 30 minutes before I realised it was going nowhere and I'd leave with my tail between my legs.

And so I sat at the hotel bar, pondering my predicament. Meanwhile some drunk was sitting next to me trying to tell me his fascinating stories about his encounter with aliens. If I went to Natalie's hotel now, not only would I be in with a chance to get into bed with her, I'm sure her hotel bar has a better class of people in it. I eventually decided to do it. I'm going to go to her. I don't know what my game plan was but I going. I finished my drink and head into the lobby and was almost out the front door when suddenly Natalie walked straight in. I was surprised to say the least.

'Natalie, hi,' I said barely believing my eyes. 'What are you doing here?'

'Jim, I um, I'm here to see you actually,' she said nervously.

'Well that's a first. You wanna come on up to my room? We can talk there.'

'Yeah.'

We walked to the elevator. People looked at us as we walked past. Well, more accurately, people looked at her. And why wouldn't they, she was famous and she looked beautiful. Dressed only in jeans and a green shirt. Her long brown hair loose and unkempt. We didn't really talk on the way up. I didn't ask why she was here, she didn't tell. I think we both knew. Or maybe I'm just an idiot let my Assistant Director get into my head about booty calls and signals. Anyhow once we got inside, there was the usual "make yourself comfortable" chit-chat before we were standing there in silence. Her, leaning against the wall near the door. Me, leaning against the back of the sofa.

'This hotel doesn't seem too bad,' Natalie said.

'Wanna swap?'

She smiled. 'No thanks. You here for much longer?'

'I finish filming in 3 days. Probably head back to the State's after that. Contact my agent, tell him to find me another job.'

'You're finishing on the film then. Not just the location shooting in Australia?'

'I'm a supporting actor Natalie. In a small role at that.'

'It's not that small.'

I shrugged. I knew nothing would happen unless I did a bit of prompting. So I said,

'So what can I do for you?'

Natalie seemed almost confused by the question. Like she forgot it was her that came here.

'Just meet up. Get something to eat. We really haven't hung out outside of filming,' she said, obviously thinking on her feet.

I looked at her again and asked. 'Why'd you come here Nat?'

'I.....I don't know. I really don't. I just thought we could-'

'-Finish what we started,' I interrupted.

She laughed nervously before the silence took over once more. We stared at each other. She barely blinked the whole time. Eventually I said,

'And, what exactly did we start?' she asked slowly.

She started blushing. I slowly approached her and as if by instinct she took a step backwards till her whole body up against the wall. We looked into each others eyes. Slowly, I placed my hand against her chest right above the opening of her blouse. She closed her eyes. We stood there silently and without moving for what seemed like a very long time. Eventually she pushed my hand away,

'I'm sorry, this was a mistake. I'm not that kind of girl. I thought I was, I'm not,' she said.

She turned to the door and started walking when I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her towards me. She seemed taken aback but didn't say anything.

'You're an actress, can't you at least pretend you are?'

She pushed me away, this time more violently. I took a step back and there was a pause once more. Slowly she reached up to her blouse and undid the top button. I stood there entranced by her as button by button, I watched as her blouse came undone. When she finished, she just let the sides fall away to reveal her white bra. I didn't even think. I took one look at her before grabbing her by the head and pulled her towards me and we locked lips. I roughly pushed up her bra and let her breasts free and instantly clutched one. I broke free of the kiss just to look at her for a moment. It didn't last long when she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for another kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hand wandering down to into her pants as she begun to touch herself. My hands were all over her thighs and her breasts. It felt great to be able to have free reign of her body. I pulled her hand away from her panties and undid her belt and roughly pulled her jeans down her smooth long legs. I moved her hand back to her panties and she slid them in and began playing with herself as I begun to kiss her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips. I stopped for a moment to just remind myself that this was Natalie Portman. I was sucking on Natalie Portman's breasts as her jeans were around her ankles and she was masturbating.

I suddenly spotted a table to my right. I grabbed her by the hips and roughly bent her over the table. I stripped her of her blouse and undid her bra in record time. She propped herself up by her elbows allowing me to reach beneath and grabbed one of her dangling breasts. She kicked away her jeans and with a few swift movements, I stripped her of her panties leaving her completely naked before me. I squeezed her breasts one more time and then ran my hands over her smooth ass. I caressed her ass and moved down to her thighs and on several occasions grazed her vagina ever so slightly. She exhaled softly ever time. She wanted this bad. I couldn't help but take a step back and looked at her. Natalie Portman naked and bent over a desk. What had I done to deserve this? I didn't care, I just kept admiring the view and I slowly undid my belt and took off my pants. When she didn't feel my hands on her body for about 10 seconds, she looked back up at me.

'Take your time,' she said sarcastically.

'I will, thankyou,' I replied casually.

I decided to tease her and ran my hand from her ass down to her vagina. My fingers traced around her hole but never penetrating her. Once more, her hand moved down and she begun stimulating herself. I watched for several moments before grabbing her hand and moving it away. She grunted in annoyance.

'Don't drag this out Jim. Just fuck me now,' she said.

She was right. Both of us had been teased enough ever since we were filming the scene the other night. I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and slung her onto the sofa. I took off my shirt and climbed on top of her, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. Her left leg dangled over the edge of the seat and onto the carpet while her right leg was draped over the back of the sofa. I lined up my penis against her vagina and with one quick push; I buried it deep inside of her. She cried out in pleasure. She was a very tight girl, but she was already somewhat wet which it made things easy. I kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts tightly and fucked her quick and fast. I didn't bother savouring the moment and taking it slow and gently. We both needed this. Natalie was vocal to say the least. She cried out with every thrust. Her moans filled the room, her eyes were squeezed shut and her hands gripping the sofa tightly.

'Yes! Don't stop!' she gasped.

Natalie opened her eyes for a moment and arched her head forward to look down at herself. I did the same and all I saw was my penis furiously pumping in and out of her vagina. She left go of the sofa and grasped my waist and pulled me into her as if I wasn't going fast enough already. I could feel her getting intensely wet. I didn't let up. I grasped her breasts for support and just kept fucking her. Natalie was just lost in the whole experience. Her hair was a tangled mess, her eyes shut tight and her legs still spread as wide as she could as she received my penis into her again and again. I let go of her breasts and gripped her hands and pinned them to the sofa. I watched as her breasts bounced rhythmically back and forth with every thrust I took into her. Her breasts weren't huge but they were certainly lively. The walls of her vagina tightened with every thrust I took.

Scene 29 was just a sneak peak at what Natalie was actually like during sex. She was even more vocal and more active than I thought. There was no mistaking the absolute bliss she was receiving from this experience. All of a sudden, it seemed so obvious that she was acting the other night. We didn't change positions or anything else. We just both wanted this so badly that we didn't care for dragging this out for as long as possible. I began to feel her body tense up. She was meeting my thrusts with her hips now. Using the back of the sofa and the floor as a spring board, she thrust her hips up and met my penis causing us both so much more pleasure. I let go of her hands and grabbed her ass and began hammering into her causing her ass to bounce off the sofa each time. I didn't think I could go much faster but I did. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just let myself ejaculate right into her. She didn't mind either as she also got her release very soon after. I could feel her whole body tense up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tightly. With a few final hard pushes, Natalie began moaning in pleasure and gasping at the sheer thrill of her toe tingling orgasm. I felt her juices come pouring out of her. I pulled out my penis and rolled to the side and dropped off the couch onto the carpet. We both just lay there breathing heavily.

I lay there on the carpet, Natalie on the sofa. Her leg dangled off the side onto the floor. I ran my hand along the length of her leg, tracing my fingers along her smooth skin. After a minute or so, I slowly eased myself up and leaned against the sofa with my back to her. I felt her hand run through my hair. I turned my head and looked at her. She was still panting heavily. Her breasts heaving with every breath she took. She turned to look and me. She took her hand and begun running her fingers through her own hair in a very alluring way. With her other hand, she reached for mine and placed it on her left breast. I grasped her nipple and gently rubbed and pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. Simultaneously, I could feel her heart beat racing. I looked at her. She just put her head down again and looked up and the ceiling with a funny little smile on her face. I turned around fully and looked at her naked body.