Scent of a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bars began slowly rising and stopped when each girl's arms were outstretched above their head.

The Master spoke again, "Very nice, gentlemen. Lockport, since you were so skilled in gathering these two lovelies for us today your team will be first with our pretty little blonde."

Roger stepped forward, his chest rising with pride. He was smiling from ear to ear and he went to stand in front of Gabby. The Master started pointing and 4 men joined Roger. Roger looked back and saw two white guys, a Hispanic, and a black man standing behind him. They were all huge and he suddenly felt very small. They walked up to him and began patting him on the back in congratulations. He again felt the rush of pride flow through his body.

The Master motioned for him to move forward. Roger stepped forward until he was directly in front of Gabby. Her head was lowered and she was sobbing softly. Roger motioned to the two men standing beside her and they each placed a hand behind one of her knees and lifted her legs up and apart. This caused Gabby's weight to drop fully on her arms and her head popped up with the feeling. This caused the crowd to gasp, Gabby's beautiful face looked out at the crowd. Her perfect breasts were sitting high and proud on her chest and her long, tan legs were spread apart wide. Her virgin pussy was open and the crowd could see the bright pink of her inner lips. Her pussy was also shaved smooth, much to the crowd's pleasure.

Roger felt his cock get even harder at the sight before him. He pulled his zipper down and wrestled his rigid dick out of his pants. He moved forward slowly until the head was touching the smooth inner lips of Gabby's pussy. She flinched as she felt a man touch her where no one had before. Roger rubbed his cock around the inside of her open pussy and tried not to cum immediately. He pushed the head up and into her moist, warm opening. Gabby realized she was about to lose her precious virginity and the sadness exploded again in racking sobs.

Roger was very excited and proceeded to push slowly up into the young girl. His cock disappeared steadily into Gabrielle. He continued pushing until he felt an obstruction and stopped.

The Master spoke, "Have you reached her maidenhead?"

Roger looked around and said, "Yes, Master, I think so."

The crowd cheered again at this revelation. A virgin always made this ceremony much sweeter.

"Hold steady and drive through it swiftly." The Master said.

Roger held onto Gabby's precious thighs and drove his cock deep into Gabby's virgin womb. Her eyes popped wide open as an incredible jolt of pain raced deep through her loins. She felt like something was torn wide open deep within her. She dropped her head back and uttered a deep, guttural scream. Roger held himself buried within her and rode out her reaction. The violent scream broke Andrea out of her pain-induced trance and she looked to her left to see her best friend spread wide open and Roger Lockport standing between her legs. This sight caused a piece of Andrea's heart to break. What had she done to her friend?

Roger could not hold out any longer and began moving in and out of Gabby's deflowered pussy. He felt warmth spreading over his dick and this caused him to pick up speed. He was now pounding her, causing her breasts to bounce on her chest. This pushed Roger over the top and he unloaded a large load deep within her. He held himself tight to her until his orgasm subsided and then slowly pulled out. His soft dick left her with an audible pop and it was covered in blood and cum.

He stepped back away from her, looking at her crotch now leaking a combination of blood and his seed. One of the white guys stepped forward and inserted his rock hard dick swiftly into Gabby. He was much bigger than Roger and this caused her to feel split open again. He was not as gentle and immediately began to ram himself in and out of her young cunt. Gabby let out another scream as her insides were now taking another beating.

Andrea was still watching the breaking of her friend when she sensed someone standing in front of her. She turned her head and tried to focus. The Master was standing there, smiling at her. He motioned to the two men holding her and they grasped the back of her knees and opened her up identical to Gabby. She felt her pussy lips open up to this man standing before her.

The Master smiled and stepped forward. Andrea felt something touch the inside of her lips and she could only assume it was his cock. He looked her directly in the eye and said:

"You have the honor, my princess, of accepting me as the first visitor to your sweet flesh." The Master whispered in her ear.

Andrea looked at him and whispered through blood-crusted lips. "Fuck you" she said clearly.

The Master's smile faded and he grabbed her thighs and unceremoniously drove 12 inches of hard, black meat deep into Andrea, ripping through her virginity and slamming hard against her cervix. Her head was thrown back and a violent, high-pitched scream exploded out of her mouth. She continued to scream as he furiously punished her crotch. He was pulling almost completely out of her and then slamming his entire length back in. He was very good as he could do this rapidly so it looked like a blur attacking the girl's open crotch.

The Master continued his fury for a full minute and then drove himself the deepest yet and held onto Andrea's ass, pulling her closer to him. He deposited many loads of his juice directly into her fertile insides. He pulled out quickly and walked away, her tortured pussy staying open for a short while before closing slowly.

The Master moved his arms, pointing to other men and a young man stepped in front of Andrea, backed up by 4 other men. He slipped his young cock into her warm depths and began sawing in and out of her. He was much smaller than the Master so Andrea did not even seem to feel any discomfort. As he kept up his rhythm, he reached up and raised her tank top up over her head and up her arms. He looked back down to her black lace bra. The lace was sheer so her nipples were slightly visible through the pretty material. The young man felt his orgasm race through his body and out his cock, flooding the young girl with more liquid.

One of the 4 men behind the young man stepped forward and started to pound into Andrea. Her pussy almost felt numb from the abuse and she felt as if they were just punching her in the stomach repeatedly. She turned her head to see Gabby, her head leaning backward, her legs spread wide open, being forcefully fucked again by a large black man. Her huge breasts were now bouncing violently on her chest as she was being hammered by a large black cock.

The Master looked at the ceremony. It was going well, young Lockport did a fine job of deflowering the pretty blond and he thoroughly enjoyed punishing the brunette bitch. They were just finishing the first round as the blond was on her fifth and last participant. The brunette seemed to be finishing her fourth participant and the fifth would begin shortly. He looked at her again and thought she looked quite cute with her pretty black lace bra still on and her little feet still encased in the cute white socks. It especially was cute considering Manuel was stepping up to her splayed open crotch, holding his large meaty cock.

He looked over and picked out the next two young potentials. He then pointed to 8 other men and they lined up behind each young man. He looked back over to see the blond now hanging from her hands. The men had let go of her legs and she was standing very uneasily with her head hanging down and her toes barely touching the floor. She was quite a sight, her full, young breasts jutting proudly from her chest, her long legs were covered in cum, rivers of it running out of her messy, swollen pussy.

Andrea saw the Hispanic man moving forward through her tear-stained eyes. He looked big and muscular. She realized her shoulders were starting to ache from supporting her entire weight and the men standing beside her were still holding her legs open. The man was now standing between her legs and she sensed his cock starting to enter her pussy. She felt raw and swollen but she felt him slide in easily. She started to cry again when she realized that a man this large could enter her precious body with so little effort.

Manuel slid into the brunette and started to move slowly in and out. She was miraculously still rather snug considering 5 men had used her cunt before his turn. His job was simple, he was the last of his group and he had to make sure she remembered the group. He nestled comfortably between her legs, his large cock fully embedded in her young, tight body. He looked directly into her eyes and saw the fear. He grasped the outside of her thighs and started to brutally fuck her. He heard the moist slapping as his body met hers. Her breasts were bouncing wildly up and down even though they were still encased in the black lace. He looked into her eyes and saw pain, he was doing his job.

The Master watched Manuel finish up the brunette's first round. He was ravaging the poor girl and her body looked like a rag doll under Manuel's powerful thrusts. He saw Manuel tense up and hold himself inside her; he was leaving his mark deep in her womb. He withdrew, the men holding her legs dropped them and she was now hanging similar to the blonde, her feet barely touching the floor.

The Master motioned to the man standing near the back wall. Another bar slowly lowered in front of each girl. This bar was slightly longer than the one that secured their hands but it also had a leather strap at each end. It lowered to waist level and the men who had been holding the girl's legs began fastening their ankles to the bar with the straps. They finished and the Master motioned again and the bars began rising.

Gabby squirmed against her bonds as she felt her legs rising into the air. As they continued to rise Gabby felt the pressure increase on her shoulders and arms. She felt like her arms were going to be pulled out of their sockets. Her legs stopped rising. Her knees were slightly above her head and her poor, aching body was now bent obscenely.

Andrea was in the same position and her arms were also screaming in pain. Unfortunately for Andrea her nose and face were swelling up and also contributing pain. Andrea raised her head slowly to look forward and see a blurry figure approaching her. She continued to watch him as he came closer, his face becoming clearer. She heard a voice to her right whisper in her ear.

"It's time to pay Darrell back for his disappointment, princess." The Master whispered.

"I am giving him the pleasure of being the first to open up that beautiful ass. Darrell is one of our best members. You should enjoy this..... eventually." The Master said.

Andrea struggled helplessly when she realized her legs were spread wide open and this huge black man was walking forward to fuck her in the ass. A fresh set of tears escaped across her cheeks as she felt his hands run down her legs and grasp her ass. She felt something touch her between her legs. Her pussy was so sore she couldn't tell where he was. Suddenly she felt him slam himself deep in her swollen pussy.

Darrell was embedded in the brunette's cunt. God, she was hot! He was hoping he could hold on as long as he could when he got in her ass, but it would be difficult. He pulled out of her sloppy pussy, his dick now having sufficient lubrication to enter a virgin asshole. He placed his head against her tight hole and looked into her eyes. He saw fear and panic. He chuckled a little. She was so high and mighty earlier, now she has a huge black dick poised to tear open up her tight little ass. Funny how things work out. He began pressing into her body. He felt her ass push against him, trying to keep him out.

Darrell proceeded to push into Andrea's ass very slowly. His eyes were locked onto hers, enjoying the look on her face as her ass took its first cock. His head was now completely in and he continued. He looked down and saw her young ass spreading unnaturally to accept his manhood. He continued to push slowly.

Andrea felt her head getting light and dizzy. Her pussy was sore and raw and now her ass was opening up to this huge black man. It felt as if her butt was being torn open. The pain was intense and sharp. Her mind was struggling to process the experience. She could feel it starting to shut down.

A smile crossed the Master's face as he watched Darrell spear this young piece of meat. He could sense she was shutting down. He reached over and touched her right nipple through her lacy black bra. He massaged it and it responded immediately by becoming a hard little eraser. He loved the female nipple; it was always honest and responsive to his touch, no matter what the attitude of its owner. He caressed the hard little nub for a while and then violently squeezed it between his fingers.

Andrea screamed as she felt her nipple being crushed. The fresh jolt of pain caused her body's process to start again. She felt her nose throbbing, her sore pussy aching, her arms and shoulders were now screaming, but all of this was small compared to the pain of this man now moving in and out of her ass. Her bottom was being torn apart slowly and painfully. She screamed again from deep within her ravaged body.

Darrell was now moving in and out of the young girl forcefully. She was incredibly tight but that was to be expected of one so young and tender. He was enjoying this immensely and he felt her tighten up as the Master woke her up with his touch. He grabbed her ass hard and began to speed up his thrusts. Now he would show this little white cunt her place. He pounded into her ass mercilessly for another minute and then sprayed his seed deep into her bowels.

Andrea felt warmth in her ass and she figured he was cumming inside of her. Thank God, he was done. She felt him pull out and her ass remained open for a second and then slowly closed. She took a deep breath as the pain slowly subsided. She felt relief as she realized she had survived. Maybe they would now let her go. She saw someone else approaching her quickly and then felt another cock enter her asshole without ceremony and begin sawing in and out of her ass. Andrea closed her eyes and laid her head back to accept her fate.

Another young man approached Gabby and slid immediately into her moist pussy. He stroked in and out and then withdrew his now wet dick. He placed it at the entrance to her tender asshole. He looked at the Master, received his approval, and pierced the young girl's virgin ass. Gabby raised their head immediately and tried to scream. She made a high-pitched sound and then became silent with her mouth wide open.

Both boys started a smooth rhythm, in and out of the girls, paving the way for the rest of their group through smooth, tender flesh. They continued for another two minutes and each dumped their load. They withdrew and stepped back and the next men in line moved forward and started pounding the tender holes without mercy.

Andrea was now sobbing with a fresh, new pain. The pain of her ass being ripped apart was now overwhelming the pain in her shoulders and the pain emanating from her ravaged pussy. She felt her tears landing on her chests and running down to meet her bra. Gabby was close to losing consciousness, she could feel the man in her ass but everything was growing numb and blurry. She did not know how much longer she could stand this.

The Master was smiling brightly. He loved this part. Yes, young girls would react strongly when their virginity was torn away, but there was something about the first time their ass was opened up that was special. Both men did a great job of opening them up and now the rest of the chosen were completing the job. He looked over at Frank and nodded, yes, this was turning out to be a great initiation.

The two groups of men continued their work. Andrea was now taking her fourth cock in the ass and Gabby was working on her third. Their tender flesh was now red and swollen with large pieces of meat continuing to move viciously in and out.

Finally, the last man finished with Gabby and moved away. Her ass was now open and gaping, cum dripping out into a small puddle on the floor. Andrea was in the same condition, creating her own similar puddle. The Master motioned for Roger and the other potential to step forward. They did and 4 new men took their places behind them.

Roger stepped in front of Andrea and the other potential in front of Gabby. Roger motioned to the wall and Andrea's legs began to lower. They lowered enough for Roger to reach them and stopped. He removed the strap from her right ankle and then moved to the bar holding her arms. He removed the strap from her right arm and it dropped limply. Roger stepped back to watch the leg bar moving back and up, causing Andrea to be suspended by her left arm and leg in a spread eagle position with her other two limbs hanging limply inches above the ground.

Roger moved to Andrea's head and took hold of her hair. He lifted her head to his waist and held her nose closed. Andrea instinctively opened her mouth to breathe and Roger shoved his hard cock deep into her mouth. Andrea squirmed as the last of her openings was now full of cock. A fresh set of tears began to form in her red eyes as she felt Roger enter her throat. Two other men stepped up and took their places at Andrea's waist. The man in front of her embedded himself in her pussy and the man behind her speared her swollen ass. She was now hanging from the ceiling with three cocks buried in her body.

Gabby's legs and arms remained attached to the bars but her potential had lowered her arm bar until her back was level to the ground. Her head was hanging down with her long beautiful blonde hair flowing to the ground. The young man stepped up to her head, raised it in both hands and pushed his dick between her full lips. Gabby had lost all fight and accepted the invader to her mouth. He continued to push until he saw the bulge in her neck. Another man stepped between Gabby's legs and inserted himself into her pussy and began his stroke. The men both began their stroking in and out of the helpless young girl.

The Master now was sitting and watching. Young Lockport had surprised him again with his creativity. Positioning the brunette to accept triple penetration was very good. He enjoyed watching her body bounce with three cocks moving in and out of her. The other potential did an adequate job; the blonde was now accepting another cock in her ass in addition to one in her mouth. Her breasts were beautiful as they moved with the rhythm. He relaxed in his chair and breathed a heavy sigh of success.

The multiple attacks on the girls continued until the other 4 men had deposited their loads in one of the girl's openings. All of the men stepped back and left the girls suspended. Their lips were now swollen also and cum was dripping out, soaking their hair. The puddle beneath each of them was growing with the fresh cum now leaking from between their legs.

The Master called up the four potentials. They moved in front of him.

"Gentlemen, I would like to make an announcement." The Master spoke to the crowd.

"First of all I would like to say that all four of our young potentials will be rewarded with membership!" He said.

The crowd erupted with applause. The four potentials hugged each other and exchanged handslaps.

The Master cleared his throat and the applause swiftly subsided.

"However, I would also like to announce that because of his superior performance today both before and during the initiation that Roger Lockport will be awarded with the Gold membership standing!" The Master said, now looking directly at Roger.

Roger stood frozen; he was now a Gold member. This was usually reserved for the most senior members and usually not awarded until after many years of service. He could not believe it.