Students Rule II Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally stepped back in front of her he was, indeed, naked. Her eyes feasted on his body. He had the slight, but muscular build of a lightweight wrestler. His cock, at roughly six inches in length, was shorter than Ross's. It was, however, significantly fatter.

He stepped close to her, leaving his erect cock a mere inch from her mouth as he ran his hands through her hair. With her eyes glued to his manhood, she heard him speak.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, sir."

He pulled her closer, rubbing his cock over her cheeks and under her chin. But when she opened her mouth and reached for it, he pulled her away.

"Take a good look at him," he said, referring to his cock. "Because tonight, he's going to stake his claim to you. He's going to take you in every opening you possess, and when he's done, he will own you."

Then, without another word, he pressed his member against her lips, grabbed hold of her head with both hands and slid his meat into her mouth.

She nearly gagged as he stretched her lips and pushed inward. He pulled back some, still holding her head firmly. He slid in again, a little farther this time, before once again pulling back. He repeated this time and again, each insurgence a little farther than the previous, and a little easier for Ms. Lee to handle. It wasn't long before he had a good rhythm established.

Through it all, Virginia knelt there helplessly, her eyes opened wide as he assaulted her mouth until finally, she felt his body begin to tense. A moment later, his body was jerking spasmodically as he began pumping his seed into her.

It took a while -- it seemed like forever -- before he finished emptying himself. Even then he held his position in her mouth as his hands gently massaged her scalp. Finally, after he'd gone nearly completely limp, he released her head and withdrew.

For a moment there was silence, each looking into the other's eyes -- she searching for his approval, and him letting just the smallest of smiles cross his lips.

He withdrew his glance, turned and surveyed the room. Suddenly, a much larger smile crossed his face. Ms. Lee couldn't help but notice that his cock, also, was coming once again to life.

He moved to where her robe lay and picked it up. He pulled the sash free from the loops and once again tossed aside the robe, draping the sash around his neck. He moved to the sofa, picked up one of the seat cushions and placed it on the floor in front of her knees. Then, he moved behind his prize, knelt down and freed her hands.

"Assume the doggy position," he barked. "Hands on the cushion and knees apart."

Already on her knees, it took only a second to reach the indicated position.

"Now, lower your head and shoulders to the cushion keeping your ass in the air."

As soon as she complied, he knelt down by her left side, grabbed her left hand and pulled it back until the forearm was beside her calf. He then pulled the sash from his neck and tied the arm and leg together before moving quickly to her right side to repeat the process using the rest of the sash.

Then he stood up and started to laugh. "Not looking much like a high and mighty Principal now, are you?"

"No, Sir," Ms. Lee answered meekly. In truth, her 'high and mighty' Principal's world couldn't have been further from her thoughts. She felt more like an animal than anything else -- an animal that'd been roped and hogtied. She was totally helpless. She could move her head a bit, even turn it from side to side. And she could wiggle her ass. Other than that, there was precious little she could do. And no way at all to do anything at all about the animalistic lust that was consuming her.

God, she hoped he'd hurry!

Brian, however, was not in much of a rush. He walked lazily over to the front door to retrieve the duffel bag he'd deposited earlier. Then he returned to the living room, taking a seat that afforded him a perfect view of her ass, and opened the bag. He reached in and pulled out two items -- a ten-inch long, two-inch thick vibrator and a paddle. It was, in fact, the very same paddle that Ms. Lee had terrified the student population with for a year and a half before Ross came along. Now it was the paddle a select part of the student population used on her.

He set the bag on the floor and -- with vibrator and paddle in hand -- moved back to Ms. Lee's left side and knelt down. He set the two toys down on the floor beside him in such a way the Ms. Lee couldn't see them. She had, however, seen the duffel bag and had a pretty good idea what was in store.

She jumped when his fingers touched her ass. She heard herself moaning -- or was it begging -- as they trailed lightly over her back and down her thighs. And then the hand was gone.

For a moment, the world seemed empty, wrong somehow. But it was all made right when an object was thrust deep into her already dripping pussy, followed almost instantly by the humming noise as the vibrator began its work.

"Oh shit!" she screamed out. "Oh God, yes. Don't stop. Oh please, don't stop." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, moaning as the phallic worked its way in and out of her womanhood. After everything else she'd been through that day, she knew her orgasm couldn't be far behind.

But suddenly the magic was withdrawn. "No!" she screamed out, but her protest went unheeded. For a second, maybe two, there was nothing.

And then, WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She nearly ripped her hands free as the sudden, unexpected assault began. But as quickly as the assault began, it stopped, only to be replaced by a hand working its way under her stomach and towards her legs. It stopped when it reached her clit.

But it only remained on her love button for a second, barely enough time to tease her before withdrawing.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

More screams of pain before the fingers began once again dancing across her clit. This time, the pleasure was dizzying. And this time, it didn't stop. She could feel those wonderful fingers working their magic on her swollen bud, and she knew her release was imminent.

But then, with the fingers still working their magic, WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She jumped. She screamed. She bit her lip. And she came. The throws of orgasm washed over her body as the assault continued on both her ass and her clit. She came, and then she came again. She was still shaking when he withdrew his hand and stopped the paddle. She was only slightly coherent when she felt him easing behind her and ramming his meat into her pussy.

"Oh God, yes," she gasped in complete surrender. Her body shook as he assaulted her pussy, ramming his fat cock deep into the folds of her womanhood over and over and over. And then she came again, even as he withdrew from her, repositioned himself at the entrance to her forbidden hole, and eased in.

At first, she thought he might rip her apart, but she quickly began to relax. Soon she could feel him pushing deeper and deeper, his pace becoming more and more urgent. And just as her body began erupting once again, she felt him plunge deep into her ass and begin unloading his sperm.

She nearly fainted as her ecstasy washed over her. When she finally regained her senses, she felt Brian lying over her back, gasping for breath. For several minutes neither of them moved. Finally Brian was able to push himself off her, crawl to her side and untie her.

Free at last, the Principal collapsed onto the floor, rolling onto her back. Gingerly, Brian lay down beside her, also on his back. For a very long time, neither moved, both basking in the glow of their pleasure. Finally, Ms. Lee sat up, got to her knees and straddled her young master, lowering her ass onto his stomach. She ran her fingers across his chest before leaning forward and kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Do you want to wrestle?" she said with a smile.

* * * * * * *

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

12